Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol
    Hr before my work out and the condense 10 before I lift, love the focus and pump, my max went from
    235 to 265!! Amazing along with other workouts!! Def be buying more of this product

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Dude that gets me excited about my pct, got another week before dpol woop woop!

2. New Member

Today was another great workout! Also, I think I am coming around and liking the flavor of the Melonberry Cooler. It seems to be getting better and better each time. I have the amount of water to add figured out so that it isnt to strong, or too watered down. Endurance and pumps continue to be unreal! Energy from this stuff is perfect! I just cant say enough good things about this! I am really glad I won this log opp because honestly I probably would not have ever tried Condense.

I have a question for a Purus rep, what do you guys recommend for the maximum time you can continue using Condense before cycling off for a while? And how long do you need to cycle off?

I am really not wanting to EVER workout without Condense again! I know thats not possible, but man I love this stuff!!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks
    How long does it usually take for the effects to wear off? That is going to be a sad, sad day...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

How long does it usually take for the effects to wear off? That is going to be a sad, sad day...
    User dependent. For me a looooong while
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. New Member

User dependent. For me a looooong while
    That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.
    That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :-)
    Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.
    Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.
    I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!
    I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. good **** mane!
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. good **** mane!
    That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol
    I love them both... Have one crystalized scoop left of both flavors of MM. Gonna use one today
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****
    Won't lie bro! I won't give up my pre's from purus lol. I did have 3 of my buddies get MM last week.....then I take 2 scoops of condense and was blown away. Gots to tell them same guys to get condense too haha
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.
    U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha
    Use to be ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Use to be ;-)
    Haha, feels as if I havnt lost a beat coming off aas thanks to u guys. **** should b illegal
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

How do I give rep points on the phone app or can i
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

How do I give rep points on the phone app or can i
    Rep us from a computer.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Rep us from a computer.
    What's a computer lol I have that app on my phone will try to rep u
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

What's a computer lol I have that app on my phone will try to rep u
    Because that "thank you" doesn't really "work".
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Because that "thank you" doesn't really "work".
    Did u get that message bro!
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Did u get that message bro!
    Nope?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Nope?
    Damn I didn't use my app this time I uused my internet connection double ckicked and said can't give rep pts twice to same post. Guess I will have to buy a keyboard for my lap top that my 4 year old pulled all the keys off. Will give u guys rep pts soon lol
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When you "thank" a post it adds rep to the poster. That's why it said u can't add rep twice.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    When you "thank" a post it adds rep to the poster. That's why it said u can't add rep twice.
    Not much... Haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not much... Haha
    Lol. Very true
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!
    Lmao just don't thank the post and you can rep man lol pick a different post that u haven't liked or thanked yet
    Purus labs Rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lmao just don't thank the post and you can rep man lol pick a different post that u haven't liked or thanked yet
    I did bro I thanked 2 more one too u and one too jp
  33. New Member

So I am starting to worry that maybe I am building up a tolerance to the caffeine already. The last 2 workouts just havent had the energy that I had become used to. As I stated a while back, I have been using about 1.5 scoops before training. I have a half bottle of Motivate and I think I may start adding 1 or 2 caps to the Condense to give me that energy back. I know increasing the stims is only a short term fix and I am going to have to take a stim break at some point. It really sucks because I have developed a serious relationship with my condense and I will be heartbroken when I cant consume it.

I am going to finish this tub before the break, but then I think I need to take a couple weeks off of the stims.

The pumps and endurance are still F'ing EPIC!!

My arms just blow up after the first couple sets i do for the day. And im not even training them directly. Its just after my press or bench with a few sets of chins mixed in.
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I def notice the endurace on this product, glad you are too!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bump!!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. New Member

Bump!!!!
    I finished the tub a while ago and am currently taking a stim break. I loved the condense so much though that I bought 2 tubs over black Fri. Can't wait to start back up and try the apple flavor!

Condense is my favorite pre I have used to date!

Thanks again to Purus for introducing me to an awesome supp I might not have otherwise tried.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. New Member

Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know
    Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post

Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.
    Greatly appreciated! Glad you enjoyed it brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN for review!!!! For me, 2 scoops is too much pump. LOL

RECOVERBRO

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:43 PM