Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Bench day today. Awesome workout again!

I realized I hadnt mentioned that I have been taking about 1 1/3 - 1 1/2 scoops each time. The first day I took one scoop but after that I bumped it up.

I took 1gr of agmatine pre-wo today as well, but it didnt seem to make that much of a difference in the pump I got. Probably because im already pumped to the max from the condense lol!

The endurance IS getting better and better! I honestly feel like Condense is making more of an impact on my training than 99% of the pre-workouts, test boosters and other natty products I have used in the past.

Today I weighed in 1 lb more than last week and I was able to get an additional 3 reps on my chin-ups. That might not sound like a big deal, but i have been spinning my wheels on chins/pull-ups for a while now. So to weigh a pound more and increase the reps is HUGE for me!

I just really cant say enough good things about this stuff! I dont know how Im ever going to train without it lol!

To anyone on the fence about trying Condense, JUST TRY IT! You will love it!

2. 99% more than other pre w.o huh?

Good deal man! Glad you are enjoying it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Great updates man! We got a good batch of loggers goin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great updates man! We got a good batch of loggers goin
    I agree! This crowd is solid!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Alright, so today was my first less than awesome workout since starting the Condense.

Its not the condenses fault though. I had a horrible nights sleep last night, and then because of todays schedule I had to go to the gym early. Usually I work out in the afternoons and love that. So, the combination of lack of sleep and early gym time just made today a little rough. I actually think it would have been a much worse workout if I didnt have the condense to help get me going.

Hopefully tomorrow will be back to EPIC-NESS!
    •   

6. We have our days brotha! Always tomorrow
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Sorry to hear about the crappy workout, those days suck! Kill it tomorrow!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    We have our days brotha! Always tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the crappy workout, those days suck! Kill it tomorrow!
    Thanks guys! Im sure tomorrow will be better!

9. I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol
    Hr before my work out and the condense 10 before I lift, love the focus and pump, my max went from
    235 to 265!! Amazing along with other workouts!! Def be buying more of this product

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol
    Hr before my work out and the condense 10 before I lift, love the focus and pump, my max went from
    235 to 265!! Amazing along with other workouts!! Def be buying more of this product

Glad you enjoyed it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol

Dude that gets me excited about my pct, got another week before dpol woop woop!

12. Today was another great workout! Also, I think I am coming around and liking the flavor of the Melonberry Cooler. It seems to be getting better and better each time. I have the amount of water to add figured out so that it isnt to strong, or too watered down. Endurance and pumps continue to be unreal! Energy from this stuff is perfect! I just cant say enough good things about this! I am really glad I won this log opp because honestly I probably would not have ever tried Condense.

I have a question for a Purus rep, what do you guys recommend for the maximum time you can continue using Condense before cycling off for a while? And how long do you need to cycle off?

I am really not wanting to EVER workout without Condense again! I know thats not possible, but man I love this stuff!!

13. When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks
    How long does it usually take for the effects to wear off? That is going to be a sad, sad day...

15. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

How long does it usually take for the effects to wear off? That is going to be a sad, sad day...
    User dependent. For me a looooong while
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    User dependent. For me a looooong while
    That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.

17. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.
    That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :-)
    Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.
    Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.

20. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.
    I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!

21. I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant

For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!
    I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. good **** mane!

24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

I always take atleast a week off or 2 then hit it again. Like most we get tollerent of it and have to have more to get same effect. Having said that, purus preworkouts will b a staple in my workouts from now on. good **** mane!
    That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.

25. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

For sure they would! Prolly the best I've had. I said that about MM too but love bothe. Will stay with MM and take a half here and there of condense from my wife lol
    I love them both... Have one crystalized scoop left of both flavors of MM. Gonna use one today
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I'm down 3 tubs but gave a lot of samples away haha ****
    Won't lie bro! I won't give up my pre's from purus lol. I did have 3 of my buddies get MM last week.....then I take 2 scoops of condense and was blown away. Gots to tell them same guys to get condense too haha

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That's what we strive to do, thanks for supporting us and the company.
    U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha

28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

U guys are welcome! Just keep making these great products for us. You guys do a realy good job of repping Purus. First thing I see is Purus when I became a member of this forum. I asked somone what is Purus. Is it a steroid l said haha
    Use to be ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Use to be ;-)
    Haha, feels as if I havnt lost a beat coming off aas thanks to u guys. **** should b illegal

30. How do I give rep points on the phone app or can i
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM