Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Grambo and the Purus team for letting me log Condense!

I am going to be logging the MelonBerry Cooler flavor.

A little about me: I am 28 years old, 6'2" and about 220lbs. I am currently following a bulking diet. I guess you could say it is a dirty bulk now. I am eating clean, but WAY over maintenance. I quit weighing out everything and am just eating as much as I can right now. Reason for this is I am working back up from a deload and am getting close to my previous sticking points on bench and press and want to make sure I am able to blast past my old PRs. Hopefully Condense can help me out with that also!

The only other supps I will be using are Whey, Multi-V, Fish Oil, and Creatine.

Thanks for following along!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks to Grambo and the Purus team for letting me log Condense!

A little about me: I am 28 years old, 6'2" and about 220lbs. I am currently following a bulking diet. I guess you could say it is a dirty bulk now. I am eating clean, but WAY over maintenance. I quit weighing out everything and am just eating as much as I can right now. Reason for this is I am working back up from a deload and am getting close to my previous sticking points on bench and press and want to make sure I am able to blast past my old PRs. Hopefully Condense can help me out with that also!

The only other supps I will be using are Whey, Multi-V, Fish Oil, and Creatine.

Thanks for following along!
1st

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2nd.

Do work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just realized I didnt give any info about my training in my OP. Here it is: I use 5/3/1 with the BBB assistance work, but I flipped the BBB with the main lifts. So on bench day I do press BBB, and on press day i do bench BBB etc.

Today was my bench day and my first day using Condense. I was very impressed! I did feel like the condense helped out a lot on my AMRAP set and my BBB sets. Noticeably better endurance there! And after only my first time taking Condense!

Also, It mixed really well and I thought the taste was pretty good. Not the best, but far from the worst!

I am thinking about picking up some bulk BA to take on my off days, I imagine that would help even more with the endurance factor!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I dont know what nitratene is, but I think I love it!

I just had the best workout I have had in a long time! Crazy stamina! I have used other products with TMG, BA, and caffeine before and have never had results like this. So, its got to be the nitratene!

Just got back from the gym. It was my squat day and I hit a rep PR of 235lbs for 11 reps! FUKIN AWESOME! I am so stoked right now!

Also, I just finished up a DAA/erase stack a few days ago and usually after I come off of a stack (yes, even a natty one) I have a mental issue thinking "ohh now that im off of this im going to be weaker" or something stupid like that and my workouts suffer for a bit until I get over it.

Not this time though! If this endurance keeps up or improves you have a customer for life Purus! I am thinking that the endurance has got to get better as I use the BA and TMG longer. I just need to order some bulk BA for my off days now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nitrates brotha!!! Gets better ;-)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! I think it is a good idea to pick up some bulk BA but I would also get some bulk betaine for your off days. Congrats on the PR man!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I placed an order for some bulk BA so hopefully that will be here within a couple of days.

Workout today was awesome! It really seems like ever since starting the condense I have had great workouts!

Today I was feeling really tired and unmotivated to go to the gym. I took my condense and got in the car and I swear it was like a wave of focus and motivation came over me on the drive over. Got to the gym ready to do work! The endurance on this stuff is kinda unreal. Like nothing ive ever used before. It seems to even help with the low rep endurance, if that makes sense. Ive used products before that seem to help you complete more reps when you are doing high rep sets, but it doesnt seem to do much for low rep sets. Well, condense seems to make even low rep(3-6 reps) sets feel easier. I am really liking this stuff!

Something else I've noticed and think is kinda funny is how good this stuff smells. If only it tasted as good as it smelled.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just found,I'm in.It gets better and better the longer you use condense.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I agree with this. Also goes with Dpol as well.
The nitrates build up and give better and better pumps and endurance
I'm running the MM and I got the wife some condense, that's some tasty stuff. I was realy impressed with the taste of condense. Also got dpol to run with my pct, get a little nervous about my first pct but at the same time I here all the hype on puris so that kinda gets me excited. Just thought I would tell ya the condense and MM is da **** lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright, so I placed an order for some bulk BA so hopefully that will be here within a couple of days.

Workout today was awesome! It really seems like ever since starting the condense I have had great workouts!

Today I was feeling really tired and unmotivated to go to the gym. I took my condense and got in the car and I swear it was like a wave of focus and motivation came over me on the drive over. Got to the gym ready to do work! The endurance on this stuff is kinda unreal. Like nothing ive ever used before. It seems to even help with the low rep endurance, if that makes sense. Ive used products before that seem to help you complete more reps when you are doing high rep sets, but it doesnt seem to do much for low rep sets. Well, condense seems to make even low rep(3-6 reps) sets feel easier. I am really liking this stuff!

Something else I've noticed and think is kinda funny is how good this stuff smells. If only it tasted as good as it smelled.
You don't think it taste good? :p

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
You don't think it taste good? :p
Its ok.... I mean I dont have to choke it down, but no Im not that crazy about the flavor. I have heard people say the apple is really good though. That is what I will try next time.

It does smell damn good lol
Yea, It smells like candy or something. Really good smell!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its ok.... I mean I dont have to choke it down, but no Im not that crazy about the flavor. I have heard people say the apple is really good though. That is what I will try next time.

Yea, It smells like candy or something. Really good smell!
Yup, apple is my favorite.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thats awesome! Glad to hear it!

What flavor of Condense is it?
Mellonberry Cooler! Damn good stuff. I just took a sip of it cause I'm on MM and my wife loves it. She has some c4, but she's already switched to condense after two days lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought u might like that lol will def buy some more. Already telling the guys at my gym to get it haha
Thanks man, we really appreciate your support.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks man, we really appreciate your support.
No problem brotha, gotta get that puris out there lol

At my gym guys never heard of it, and I'm not gunna tellem to get on AM and watch me do AAS lol :)

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Bench day today. Awesome workout again!

I realized I hadnt mentioned that I have been taking about 1 1/3 - 1 1/2 scoops each time. The first day I took one scoop but after that I bumped it up.

I took 1gr of agmatine pre-wo today as well, but it didnt seem to make that much of a difference in the pump I got. Probably because im already pumped to the max from the condense lol!

The endurance IS getting better and better! I honestly feel like Condense is making more of an impact on my training than 99% of the pre-workouts, test boosters and other natty products I have used in the past.

Today I weighed in 1 lb more than last week and I was able to get an additional 3 reps on my chin-ups. That might not sound like a big deal, but i have been spinning my wheels on chins/pull-ups for a while now. So to weigh a pound more and increase the reps is HUGE for me!

I just really cant say enough good things about this stuff! I dont know how Im ever going to train without it lol!

To anyone on the fence about trying Condense, JUST TRY IT! You will love it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
99% more than other pre w.o huh?

Good deal man! Glad you are enjoying it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great updates man! We got a good batch of loggers goin

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so today was my first less than awesome workout since starting the Condense.

Its not the condenses fault though. I had a horrible nights sleep last night, and then because of todays schedule I had to go to the gym early. Usually I work out in the afternoons and love that. So, the combination of lack of sleep and early gym time just made today a little rough. I actually think it would have been a much worse workout if I didnt have the condense to help get me going.

Hopefully tomorrow will be back to EPIC-NESS!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We have our days brotha! Always tomorrow

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Sorry to hear about the crappy workout, those days suck! Kill it tomorrow!

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol
Hr before my work out and the condense 10 before I lift, love the focus and pump, my max went from
235 to 265!! Amazing along with other workouts!! Def be buying more of this product

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been taking condense and dpol for a few days now and love it!! Take the dpol
Hr before my work out and the condense 10 before I lift, love the focus and pump, my max went from
235 to 265!! Amazing along with other workouts!! Def be buying more of this product

Glad you enjoyed it.

msrider

msrider

Awards

Dude that gets me excited about my pct, got another week before dpol woop woop!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Today was another great workout! Also, I think I am coming around and liking the flavor of the Melonberry Cooler. It seems to be getting better and better each time. I have the amount of water to add figured out so that it isnt to strong, or too watered down. Endurance and pumps continue to be unreal! Energy from this stuff is perfect! I just cant say enough good things about this! I am really glad I won this log opp because honestly I probably would not have ever tried Condense.

I have a question for a Purus rep, what do you guys recommend for the maximum time you can continue using Condense before cycling off for a while? And how long do you need to cycle off?

I am really not wanting to EVER workout without Condense again! I know thats not possible, but man I love this stuff!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
When the effect ware off then its best to cycle off till it clears your system... Everyone is different. For me I cycle off for 2 weeks
How long does it usually take for the effects to wear off? That is going to be a sad, sad day...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
User dependent. For me a looooong while
That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's good to hear!

I just cant get over how much better my workouts have been since starting the Condense! I think this is the most impressed I have ever been by supplement before.
That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what we like to hear haha I get random messages from ConDense users asking if it makes you immediately stronger Lmao I have been this pumped since ON cycle haha stuff like that :)
Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Word, I almost get a sample request once per day.
Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I think it would be a good financial move for Purus to give out samples because I bet once people try it they will be hooked.
I'm almost done with two tubs since it's been released... I think a break is in order. I notice pumps, not insane pumps (like when I 1st started lifting, but non the less pumped) but the clean ingredients & clean energy is what does it for me!