NLA Swoll-N...curious about it?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys I was given a bottle of "Swoll-N" by NLA...I really wanted to try this product bc I tend to be on the ECY stack a lot of the time and can't really take a proper stimmed pre workout so I needed a non stim and wanted caps instead of powder...so I saw the ingredients and was very surprised with 800mg agmatine per serving along with cit mal I knew it was going to be great...hell it even has nitrates in it...so I did my first dose today 20 mins pre and the pump was deff up to par on my pump I had on cycle! Great stuff...I'm even low carbed with little to no water since my shoot is tomorrow...I will update this as I keep noticing new stuff with it and I shall post a pic of what it does to my veins

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok guys I was given a bottle of "Swoll-N" by NLA...I really wanted to try this product bc I tend to be on the ECY stack a lot of the time and can't really take a proper stimmed pre workout so I needed a non stim and wanted caps instead of powder...so I saw the ingredients and was very surprised with 800mg agmatine per serving along with cit mal I knew it was going to be great...hell it even has nitrates in it...so I did my first dose today 20 mins pre and the pump was deff up to par on my pump I had on cycle! Great stuff...I'm even low carbed with little to no water since my shoot is tomorrow...I will update this as I keep noticing new stuff with it and I shall post a pic of what it does to my veins
Keep us all updated! I love hearing great feedback about our great products!

M

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I have been using the ultimate stack for just over a week and am already noticing great gains and am also receiving a complete pump. I am glad to see that Swoll-N is living up to your expectations.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed Howwee! Awesome we are bothe testing Swoll-N out. I have my log up and running if you wanna join in my review. Nothing better than ripping the veins up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In to see how you like this...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Howwee! Awesome we are bothe testing Swoll-N out. I have my log up and running if you wanna join in my review. Nothing better than ripping the veins up!
Hell yeah my brother ill get in your thread :)
In to see how you like this...
Thanks man I love the pump so far!!! Been mixing it with prodigy

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this bc this stuff is an amazing non stim pre!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys tomorrow is arms (only do just arms once every 2 weeks or when I'm bored) just for fun I'm going to take a pic pre workout then post workout after 3 caps of swoll-n and you will see the difference hell ill even use a tape measure so you can see the exact amount of inches :) yeah I lift on Christmas Eve :p

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok guys tomorrow is arms (only do just arms once every 2 weeks or when I'm bored) just for fun I'm going to take a pic pre workout then post workout after 3 caps of swoll-n and you will see the difference hell ill even use a tape measure so you can see the exact amount of inches :) yeah I lift on Christmas Eve :p
Can't wait to see your results Ricky! Its my favorite product No doubt!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see your results Ricky! Its my favorite product No doubt!
Gotta stick with my roots of prodigy but the pumps from swoll-n and the focus from prodigy is actually scary lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Gotta stick with my roots of prodigy but the pumps from swoll-n and the focus from prodigy is actually scary lol
Oh I understand ;) Supp-d is amazing also! The Supp-d 2.0 that's coming out will be very scary stacked with swoll-n also. Added stim and nitrates on top of swoll-n, yikes!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I understand ;) Supp-d is amazing also! The Supp-d 2.0 that's coming out will be very scary stacked with swoll-n also. Added stim and nitrates on top of swoll-n, yikes!
On a bit of a stim break so I've been trying condense with swoll-n and wow that's intense and then on easier lifting days I do Hemavol with swoll-n and it's still awesome the pump is great specially with a banana it almost hurts sometimes lol can't wait to use swoll-n for my photo shoot!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
On a bit of a stim break so I've been trying condense with swoll-n and wow that's intense and then on easier lifting days I do Hemavol with swoll-n and it's still awesome the pump is great specially with a banana it almost hurts sometimes lol can't wait to use swoll-n for my photo shoot!!!
When is the photo shoot brother?

msrider

msrider

Awards
What software do you use to make ur video's with?