Dans Purus PCT stack

Page 8 of 8 First ... 3678
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Alright dude here we go and I was correct in my first thought, oddly enough LOL.

Forskolin benefits - has been found in some studies to boost T, it also increases vascularity in some individuals (anecdotal evidence) I haven't see any studies for this benefit, and has a leaning effect also anecdotal from what I remember. Sorry dude I didn't get too in depth with the researching, I'm beat...

The other compound too tired to copy and paste LOL - cortisol control. It can be stacked with Erase or Pro, they were made to be synergistic with each other. How much cortisol is actually controlled in either product is unknown to me. I also just read some info on cortisol not really being the big bad thing that it is made out to be. That's neither here nor there just giving you both ends of the spectrum.

What I can tell you is I liked Elite more than OG. I ate and ate and ate and ate and kept leaning out, it's good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    They are ideally stacked together. The cortisol control from each product is an added benefit not what each one concentrates on. So it wouldn't be like stacking cortisol control products rather one compliments the other. I too really enjoy ABE it increased my appetite tremendously which was amazing because I kept eating more and like Valdez said stilled leaned out. I couldn't believe it, when I switched to the cut part of the run I actually had to dose 2 of the ABE pre-bed time in fear I would eat my entire kitchen! The pre-bed dosing was awesome as well because I woke up extremely tight and vascular. Good ole forskolin!
    Thanks dudes. I appreciate it. You guys are the sh1t. I think I'll go with elite and EP
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Forskolin
    Not just forskolin...95% pure Forskolin!
    This ingredient has so many pro-bodybuilding and physique altering attributes that we could write a book on it...but lets focus on why it fits into AnaBeta Elite.
    For one of the obvious reasons it is a proven testosterone booster. By adding in this angle to AnaBeta Elite you are now coupling an anabolic ingredient (anacyclus) with a pro-anabolic ingredient. This well rounded physique altering compound should be a staple in any anabolic stack -- but you get it right in AnaBeta Elite! These are the common reasons Forskolin has remained a loved ingredient in the industry and why we felt it shines when we added it to the formula.
    Forskolin is an extremely potent cAMP upregulator. Numerous studies have shown it can increase cAMP levels to such high amounts physiological effects can be seen and felt. Increasing cAMP is a target pathway we wanted in AnaBeta Elite. Increased cAMP has the ability to increase natural steroidogenesis and is a key signaling molecule in muscle growth and fat loss. Forskolin has also shown to be a non-steroidal Androgen Receptor activator in vitro.
    Most of the studies on forskolin use a 10% extract, something we were not satisfied with. In AnaBeta Elite you get 95% forskolin, thats over 9 times more pure and over 9 times as powerful mg for mg of extract!
    So here we stand with 2 ingredients. One harnessing an anabolic effect of its own, and another giving pro-anabolic and physique altering effects. There is only one more puzzle piece that fits.
    5-Adrosten-3Ŗ,7Ŗ-diol-17-one
    Since AnaBeta Elite is formulated for hardcore bodybuilders and athletes alike we knew we had to target the cortisol pathway. Cortisol spikes are seen in intense training. This catabolic hormone is the last thing your muscle tissue needs to have spiking. A study done on rugby players showed an high rise in cortisol levels after a match, and declining testosterone levels.
    With AnaBeta Elite you are locked in with an ingredient that is a potent inhibitor of cortisol. We did not want to make you go out and buy a cortisol product to attack this muscle degrading hormone -- we put the ingredient you need in each capsule.

I have not run ABE just because I'm always trying to add weight and not looking for it's leaning attributes. Can't go wrong with either in my mind though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Is that the company write up you silly betch?

- Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Copy-Paste whore I admit readily. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Kicked ass!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks brother. No more nudes for you until you tell your girl to stop emailing me and driving by my house at night. My wife's starting to ask questions[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is some funny ****!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.94%

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

man love

homoerotic, but not quite homosexual activity between two males; pairs nicely with "sausage fest"

Brent and Lifeblood were in the dogpile sweating, and a moment came along filled with man love.

What just happened?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

What just happened?
    Lol now it's a party! Sausage fest FTW
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.19%

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

What just happened?
    Oh, there is PLENTY of man love to go around! Who wants another sausage?!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Pct Stack?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 03:05 PM
  2. What do you think of this PCT stack?
    By wrestler119 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 04:30 PM
  3. OTC PCT Stack~Hmm