Dans Purus PCT stack

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm about ready to hope back on next month as long as my bloods come back all good
    You coming back from a PH cycle?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I'm about ready to hope back on next month as long as my bloods come back all good
    Haha hop back on? Like on cycle?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Yea buddddddddy!!! Next week I'm starting dpol, Anabeta, slinshot, erase pro, with some condense and mm mixed. Stoked

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Sounds pretty good! What exactly is the difference between erase and erase pro? This will be my first natty stack and I don't really understand either lol that's why it's a maybe haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sounds pretty good! What exactly is the difference between erase and erase pro? This will be my first natty stack and I don't really understand either lol that's why it's a maybe haha
    erase pro is 3 caps of erase plus it has added cortisol support and test boosting effects.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

erase pro is 3 caps of erase plus it has added cortisol support and test boosting effects.
    Ahh got it.

On a side note...204.4 this morning??? WTF?!?!?how am I losing weight so fast? Strength is down from where it was on cycle but not like extremely down. And it's only down a little on squat and bench everything else is holding strong??? Any ideas?
    Purus labs Rep
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ahh got it.

On a side note...204.4 this morning??? WTF?!?!?how am I losing weight so fast? Strength is down from where it was on cycle but not like extremely down. And it's only down a little on squat and bench everything else is holding strong??? Any ideas?
    You're complain about losing water weight and getting shredded? :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You're complain about losing water weight and getting shredded? :P
    Lol just seems like an awful lot of water weight. Didnt think it was normal to lose this much weight during pct but keep most strength. I would say I'm probably 75% of where I was at my strongest point on cycle.
    Purus labs Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Are you looking leaner in the mirror? That is my scale. I don't care if I'm 180 or 240 as long as the beast in the mirror brings it. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Are you looking leaner in the mirror? That is my scale. I don't care if I'm 180 or 240 as long as the beast in the mirror brings it. Lol
    Definitely bro! I don't give a sh*t what the scale says... as long as I wouldn't wanna piss off the beast in the mirror
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Definitely bro! I don't give a sh*t what the scale says... as long as I wouldn't wanna piss off the beast in the mirror
    Thanks guys. I think I'm leaning out. Just didnt know it was possible to lose so much weight so fast lol. I believe I'm down 15 lbs in 3 weeks.

EDIT: 12 pounds in 3 weeks.
    Purus labs Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Just remember man. Weight you lose isn't muscle per say. It takes your body almost 36 hour to go catabolic or turn onto muscle for energy. When you take AAS your glycogen stores increase, this adds "density" to your muscle. When you stop aas you lose that "density" because the exogenous hormones aren't telling your body to store glycogen for some gruelling azz workouts.

Soooo.....

I wouldn't sweat it. I lost about 10lbs coming off mine but am back up 5lbs 2 weeks after pct. I would venture to say your body has less glycogen for fuel, is burning on fat for fuel and without hormones telling it to store more and more glycogen... that's your weight loss. Not muscle
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Just remember man. Weight you lose isn't muscle per say. It takes your body almost 36 hour to go catabolic or turn onto muscle for energy. When you take AAS your glycogen stores increase, this adds "density" to your muscle. When you stop aas you lose that "density" because the exogenous hormones aren't telling your body to store glycogen for some gruelling azz workouts.

Soooo.....

I wouldn't sweat it. I lost about 10lbs coming off mine but am back up 5lbs 2 weeks after pct. I would venture to say your body has less glycogen for fuel, is burning on fat for fuel and without hormones telling it to store more and more glycogen... that's your weight loss. Not muscle
    Your the man DD that's what I' was hoping to hear
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Was just sittin at home on the couch and the sudden urge to lift heavy things hit me...long story short I'm in the gym right now hood up hittin back traps and bis...update later
    Purus labs Rep
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Was just sittin at home on the couch and the sudden urge to lift heavy things hit me...long story short I'm in the gym right now hood up hittin back traps and bis...update later
    Haha like a man!

Should've just picked up the car, couch, or b pressed the old lady.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

It feels GREAT to go hard! Not going 100% still and taking plenty of rest but god I needed this session! Helped some kids out and had some laughs with an old timer. Showered up and heading to bed

T bar bent over row
    2 plates +45x15
    3 plates-15
    3 plates+25-10

BB Shrugs (haven't done these in forever!!!)
    135-15
    225-15
    315-10
    315-8

Db curl
    30-12
    35-10
    40-8

DL (not proud of these lol haven't done them in like 8 weeks and I've been trying to work on form for the last couple)
    315-1
    315-1
    275-5
    275-5

T bar seated row
    180-3x10

Inverted rows

Db shrugs
    80-10
    80-10
    90-10

Atl row
    2 plates per side

St. Bar curl
    60-10
    70-10

Tried to hit BW pull ups and I think I got 5 lol I was spent.

I took a video for critique of my DL form but my damn phone won't let me up load it. I might try to take still shots of the video tomorrow.
    Purus labs Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome work bro!you killed it that session!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Time to start pushing it again!! Nice job Db.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Killer workout man
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Awesome work bro!you killed it that session!
    Time to start pushing it again!! Nice job Db.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Killer workout man
    Thanks guys. It felt pretty good. I'm actually even a little sore today haha
    Purus labs Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. It felt pretty good. I'm actually even a little sore today haha
    Aah,being sore,I get to the point sometimes where I can't even get sore after a good workout!then I know it wasn't a good workout after all!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Aah,being sore,I get to the point sometimes where I can't even get sore after a good workout!then I know it wasn't a good workout after all!
    Mack do you have a log bro?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Mack do you have a log bro?
    Yeah,under anabolics>cycle info>you will know which one,it has been staying towards the top,sorry Dan for hijacking your thread!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah,under anabolics>cycle info>you will know which one,it has been staying towards the top,sorry Dan for hijacking your thread!
    Lol just saw this. Not high jacking at all buddy. No worries
    Purus labs Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

On a side note....only 96 hrs of pct left lol
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Wish I was bro! Happy for ya
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

And counting lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Wish I was bro! Happy for ya
    You'll get there man. Started pct yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

And counting lol
    FO sho lol
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You'll get there man. Started pct yet?

FO sho lol
    Started bro! I gots a log up bro in reviews/supp. Love for ya to join in bro.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Then comes the natty stack,did you say you were logging it!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Then comes the natty stack,did you say you were logging it!
    Eh I haven't decided yet. I've been logging since July so I might take a little break from logging. Not sure yet though its good motivation ha
    Purus labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Eh I haven't decided yet. I've been logging since July so I might take a little break from logging. Not sure yet though its good motivation ha
    You know I'm in if ya do,I know what ya mean,it can seem like a job when running logs,especially multiple ones,before I got one done I got more lined up always a good thing on the pockets tho!im finally getting a bit of weight up,180 on tha scale today!should be taking off soon!your holding strong tho man!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Just got caught up. Don't sweat all the water and carb weight bro! Strength and mirror is where it's at. Great advice and support by others in here. Numbers are looking good on the lifts too man. 3 plates on tbar is pretty impressive!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

You know I'm in if ya do,I know what ya mean,it can seem like a job when running logs,especially multiple ones,before I got one done I got more lined up always a good thing on the pockets tho!im finally getting a bit of weight up,180 on tha scale today!should be taking off soon!your holding strong tho man!
    Thanks man. Def. easier on the pockets. How much longer so you have on your run.
    Just got caught up. Don't sweat all the water and carb weight bro! Strength and mirror is where it's at. Great advice and support by others in here. Numbers are looking good on the lifts too man. 3 plates on tbar is pretty impressive!
    Thanks man. I love t bar rows! Prolly my favorite back exercise. Def. alot if good advice floating around in here. The 204 morning but have been a fluke or something. Back up to 209 the next day and have been there since lol.

Diet was pretty off yesterday. Had a date night with the wife so that meant dinner and a movie. So that meant carbs carbs and some more carbs lol. Got drug to the new twilight movie lol. Overall a pretty good night with the mrs. We don't get enough nights without the kid. Final review will be tomorrow probably. If not then Tuesday
    Purus labs Rep
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

At least 3 weeks,and I'll see where I'm at and where I wanna go from there.I was seriously considering bridging on this cycle,but I wanted to see where the ph I'm runnin could take me solo.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man. Def. easier on the pockets. How much longer so you have on your run.

Thanks man. I love t bar rows! Prolly my favorite back exercise. Def. alot if good advice floating around in here. The 204 morning but have been a fluke or something. Back up to 209 the next day and have been there since lol.

Diet was pretty off yesterday. Had a date night with the wife so that meant dinner and a movie. So that meant carbs carbs and some more carbs lol. Got drug to the new twilight movie lol. Overall a pretty good night with the mrs. We don't get enough nights without the kid. Final review will be tomorrow probably. If not then Tuesday
    Im being dragged to see that flick on days off things we do to keep them happy lol :P
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Im being dragged to see that flick on days off things we do to keep them happy lol :P
    It's actually the least sh1ttiest of the like 10 movies haha.
    Purus labs Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bet it's still sh*t tho lol haha
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

That's it I'm pulling your fŻcking man card!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

The fact you could compare it to the other ones is grounds for revoke of your man card....

Your estrogen must be high as fock right now

I refuse to see them because I'm scared I might spontaneously grow a vagina
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Bet it's still sh*t tho lol haha
    Yes it's still sh1t lol thank god it's the last one that will ever be made

That's it I'm pulling your fŻcking man card!
    Don't act like your lady hasn't made you do things you don't wanna do! Mine makes me do that sex thing..eww ...wait what?

The fact you could compare it to the other ones is grounds for revoke of your man card....

Your estrogen must be high as fock right now

I refuse to see them because I'm scared I might spontaneously grow a vagina
    Lol I had no choice man. I unfortunenetly have been in the theatre for every damn one of them. A happy wife is a happy life bro. My wife's crazy when she's mad lol and she scares me
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Pct Stack?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. What do you think of this PCT stack?
    By wrestler119 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. OTC PCT Stack~Hmm
    By kasket in forum Post Cycle Therapy