Dans Purus PCT stack

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice numbers bro. Even if it did feel heavier then it should have! What was your 1RM at he highest for bench?
    I put up 360 the week before I started pct. before my cycle my max was 275. Realistically I knew I wouldn't keep it all it was just too much too fast. So I'm not super bummed ill get back there soon.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  2. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Become infertile if cruising?
    Not exactly infertile but being shut down for so long would make it pretty much impossible since your always "on" you never recover.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Not exactly infertile but being shut down for so long would make it pretty much impossible since your always "on" you never recover.
    I was thinkin bout it... 750 this week too till it kicks since I have it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I was thinkin bout it... 750 this week too till it kicks since I have it
    Ha big decision that sh1ts. For life son lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha big decision that sh1ts. For life son lol
    Exactly... Maybe next haha ill blast this one tho haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    Blue Reflex's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Got some meat mail today! Yesszirr!!! OTW!
  7. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex
    Got some meat mail today! Yesszirr!!! OTW!
    Oh yeah? What'd u get?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys day 1 of week 3 today nothing new to really report. Went in and hit legs and a couple bi sets. Wanted to do squats first but the rack was being used (not for squatting but I won't get into that) so needless to say squats were a little weak today. Still getting a little dizzy in the gym. And patience is running low these last couple days. Keep getting comments on how skinny I look . Pre gym weight was 209.9 this morning.
    Leg press
    375-15
    465-10
    465-10
    515-8
    515-8

    Leg press calf ext.
    365 3x12

    Leg ext.
    150-2x10

    Db curl
    30-2x10

    Squats
    135-10
    225-5
    225-5

    NG BW pull up
    2x8

    Standing roman chairs
    80-2x8
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey guys day 1 of week 3 today nothing new to really report. Went in and hit legs and a couple bi sets. Wanted to do squats first but the rack was being used (not for squatting but I won't get into that) so needless to say squats were a little weak today. Still getting a little dizzy in the gym. And patience is running low these last couple days. Keep getting comments on how skinny I look . Pre gym weight was 209.9 this morning.
    Leg press
    375-15
    465-10
    465-10
    515-8
    515-8

    Leg press calf ext.
    365 3x12

    Leg ext.
    150-2x10

    Db curl
    30-2x10

    Squats
    135-10
    225-5
    225-5

    NG BW pull up
    2x8

    Standing roman chairs
    80-2x8
    Nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Hell yeah bromoto! I'm about to superset some jump ropes and rug squats! Holy fuaark!


    Enough already!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  11. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Enough already!
    Now you're reaching for a quote edit.. cmon man
  12. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Now you're reaching for a quote edit.. cmon man
    Its been a while, and you failed to deliver the jump rope video...
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  13. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Its been a while, and you failed to deliver the jump rope video...
    ****tttt ill make today bro, its shoulders but i suppose i could throw in some jump rope
  14. Registered User
    Blue Reflex's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Oh yeah? What'd u get?
    Couple of MM, condense, fat smack and d-pol. Nice lil something in the mail for once lol
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex
    Couple of MM, condense, fat smack and d-pol. Nice lil something in the mail for once lol
    Enjoy it man!
    Let me know if you have any questions!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex
    Couple of MM, condense, fat smack and d-pol. Nice lil something in the mail for once lol
    Sounds nice dude! Enjoy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    Couple of MM, condense, fat smack and d-pol. Nice lil something in the mail for once lol
    Very nice for the stash.You will def. enjoy!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  18. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Dano, what's the rut report looking like your way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I acted like a bitch in like 3 threads already...
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  19. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Dano, what's the rut report looking like your way?
    Tbh slow for me. Haven't been out in a couple days but last sit was still seeing lonesome does and little bucks. Only seen one real shooter all year and that was right at dark. Supposed to be 65 today and tomorrow so I'm sure that's not gonna help. You?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  20. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Tbh slow for me. Haven't been out in a couple days but last sit was still seeing lonesome does and little bucks. Only seen one real shooter all year and that was right at dark. Supposed to be 65 today and tomorrow so I'm sure that's not gonna help. You?
    Big bucks on cam. None in person yet. Tried to take a doe on monday but nipped the smallest branch known to man and my arrow deflected. Just my luck. My uncle took a nice 10 off our property down south. I've seen many bucks tailing does this week while driving. I'd say as soon as the temp drops again its go time!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  21. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Big bucks on cam. None in person yet. Tried to take a doe on monday but nipped the smallest branch known to man and my arrow deflected. Just my luck. My uncle took a nice 10 off our property down south. I've seen many bucks tailing does this week while driving. I'd say as soon as the temp drops again its go time!
    nice sig bro!
  22. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    nice sig bro!
    Haha thanks its just something I found that brings me joy.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  23. Registered User
    Blue Reflex's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Enjoy it man!
    Let me know if you have any questions!
    Yesszir!!
  24. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Yeah what AJP said!!

    RECOVERBRO


  25. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    1 more day of recycle sad day. 9 more days of PCT. shoulders and back today. Ill update later
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Last day of recycle....indeed a sad day

    RECOVERBRO


  27. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Had to make it a quick one today. So in and out in about an hour. Went a little heavier today and it felt great lol still not super heavy and taking my time between sets. As mentioned earlier 1 more day of recycle. 9 more days or dpol/Nolva then hopefully pct will be over. How long after pct do you guys wait to get bloodwork to make sure you've recovered right?

    Db lat raise
    20-10
    20-10
    30-10

    T bar row
    2 plates +25-12/12/12

    Db press
    65-10
    65-8
    70-8

    NG BW pull ups
    10
    7
    6

    WG lat pull down
    180-8/8/8

    Smith shoulder press
    185-5/5
    190-5

    Good mornings
    95-8
    95-8
    95-8
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Had to make it a quick one today. So in and out in about an hour. Went a little heavier today and it felt great lol still not super heavy and taking my time between sets. As mentioned earlier 1 more day of recycle. 9 more days or dpol/Nolva then hopefully pct will be over. How long after pct do you guys wait to get bloodwork to make sure you've recovered right?

    Db lat raise
    20-10
    20-10
    30-10

    T bar row
    2 plates +25-12/12/12

    Db press
    65-10
    65-8
    70-8

    NG BW pull ups
    10
    7
    6

    WG lat pull down
    180-8/8/8

    Smith shoulder press
    185-5/5
    190-5

    Good mornings
    95-8
    95-8
    95-8
    Nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  29. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    I see what you snuck in there at the end. Nice job with the GMs!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Day 1 of week 4. In the homestretch now. Just one of those days where nothing felt right in the gym. Weights holding steady strength is down a little. Don't know why but this last week it's been hard to eat a much as needed. Appetite just hasn't been there. Will post final reviews of dpol and recycle at the end of pct.

    Flat bench
    155-15
    225-3 (had to re setup)
    225-7
    245-7
    275-3
    315-1

    Tri y bar
    72.5-15
    80-10
    87.5-10

    Incline db press
    80-12
    85-10
    90-8

    BW dips
    15
    12

    Standing French press
    70-12
    70-10

    Push ups
    25
    20

    Rev grip single arm tri ext
    15-15
    20-12

    BW ng pull up
    8
    7
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  31. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Day 1 of week 4. In the homestretch now. Just one of those days where nothing felt right in the gym. Weights holding steady strength is down a little. Don't know why but this last week it's been hard to eat a much as needed. Appetite just hasn't been there. Will post final reviews of dpol and recycle at the end of pct.

    Flat bench
    155-15
    225-3 (had to re setup)
    225-7
    245-7
    275-3
    315-1

    Tri y bar
    72.5-15
    80-10
    87.5-10

    Incline db press
    80-12
    85-10
    90-8

    BW dips
    15
    12

    Standing French press
    70-12
    70-10

    Push ups
    25
    20

    Rev grip single arm tri ext
    15-15
    20-12

    BW ng pull up
    8
    7
    Nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  32. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Still Killin it bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Things are looking good buddy I'm already getting anxious for your next cycle in the spring lol. Nice work bud

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  34. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice work bro!
    Thanks brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Still Killin it bro
    Thank you bud. Doesn't feel like it though lol I feel like a puss c as of late lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Things are looking good buddy I'm already getting anxious for your next cycle in the spring lol. Nice work bud

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    You know it mayne! I'm getting excited for this natty stack coming up. I'm so ready to really start hitting it hard again
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  35. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Solid day in the gym Db. What natty cycle cometh?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Solid day in the gym Db. What natty cycle cometh?
    Thanks bud.... Natty cycle will be dpol, condense, mm, alphamine, and AB. And MAYBE erase pro not sure yet.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks bud.... Natty cycle will be dpol, condense, mm, alphamine, and AB. And MAYBE erase pro not sure yet.
    Very nice!sounds lIke a killer natty stack!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  38. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Nice stack..keep the ball rolling.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Yea buddddddddy!!! Next week I'm starting dpol, Anabeta, slinshot, erase pro, with some condense and mm mixed. Stoked

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  40. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    I'm about ready to hope back on next month as long as my bloods come back all good
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good Pct Stack?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. What do you think of this PCT stack?
    By wrestler119 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. OTC PCT Stack~Hmm
    By kasket in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
  4. the perfect pct stack
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in