Dans Purus PCT stack

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Glad ur pct is getting better bro, only 2 weeks from Wednesday and I start grrr oh well I will make the most of it I'm sure.
    Oh yeah man my best weeks of my cycle were weeks 13&14. How long was yours?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Oh yeah man my best weeks of my cycle were weeks 13&14. How long was yours?
    Wish I went longer but being new to the game I was a little scared lol, I just went 10 weeks. And yeah by far I'm having awesome gains of strength but I'm on winny too and I will take it up till a week before pct. Next cycle will be epic for sure bro! When will u b cycling again?

  3. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Wish I went longer but being new to the game I was a little scared lol, I just went 10 weeks. And yeah by far I'm having awesome gains of strength but I'm on winny too and I will take it up till a week before pct. Next cycle will be epic for sure bro! When will u b cycling again?
    My 2nd cycle will start in may. Counting down the days haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    My 2nd cycle will start in may. Counting down the days haha
    Sweet! Mine will b around 1st of april pending blood test look good.

  5. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Nice we do need a thread!
    Fo sho!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  6. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Alright guys officially one week down, and I think everything is finally kicking in. Aggression is extremely high. Had to hold myself back from going into the gym last night and smashing back and shoulders! I've noticed this more since I started taking 6 recycles. Veins are pretty noticeable without going to the gym or doing anything physical. I imagine once the nitrates from the dpol are in my system longer this will only get better. Balls are starting to come back to normal size but have a long way to go still lol. Still get random hormone headaches, but they are getting fewer and far between and mostly only happen after the gym. Libido is still high...like extremely high lol which is the complete opposite of what I expected. Weight today is 211.3? I assume I'm just losing all the water I was holding from the test. Because I've been eating as much as I can.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Alright guys officially one week down, and I think everything is finally kicking in. Aggression is extremely high. Had to hold myself back from going into the gym last night and smashing back and shoulders! I've noticed this more since I started taking 6 recycles. Veins are pretty noticeable without going to the gym or doing anything physical. I imagine once the nitrates from the dpol are in my system longer this will only get better. Balls are starting to come back to normal size but have a long way to go still lol. Still get random hormone headaches, but they are getting fewer and far between and mostly only happen after the gym. Libido is still high...like extremely high lol which is the complete opposite of what I expected. Weight today is 211.3? I assume I'm just losing all the water I was holding from the test. Because I've been eating as much as I can.
    Natty test kicking in? :-) balls back to size and high libido? Good stuff. Don't sweat dropping that useless weigh man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,575
    Answers
    0

    211?
    Glad you are coming back to "normal".
    Ha I'm stuck @ 186 now...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  9. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    211?
    Glad you are coming back to "normal".
    Ha I'm stuck @ 186 now...
    Yea 211... I was like WTF! Lol I was 216 Saturday morning. And then I stepped on the scale Monday and was shocked lol been right around 211 since.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Natty test kicking in? :-) balls back to size and high libido? Good stuff. Don't sweat dropping that useless weigh man!
    Thanks man. Things are starting to look good around here lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,575
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Yea 211... I was like WTF! Lol I was 216 Saturday morning. And then I stepped on the scale Monday and was shocked lol been right around 211 since.
    :420:

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  12. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Sounds like the natty system is coming back online. 6 Recycle is my sweet spot too.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Sounds like the natty system is coming back online. 6 Recycle is my sweet spot too.
    Was mine as well thanks to your recommendation!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Noticeable difference with the bump from 4 to 6 in my mind. Good stuff boys!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Dpol/recycle/slinshot down about 45 mins ago. Just finished my marinade/condense combo gettin ready to go hit back and shoulders update later. Feelin like a purus beast today lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,575
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Dpol/recycle/slinshot down about 45 mins ago. Just finished my marinade/condense combo gettin ready to go hit back and shoulders update later. Feelin like a purus beast today lol
    You are a Purus Beast!
    Dan you the man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  17. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dpol/recycle/slinshot down about 45 mins ago. Just finished my marinade/condense combo gettin ready to go hit back and shoulders update later. Feelin like a purus beast today lol
    Kill it man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Counting on my Purus potion to keep me going strong too. Tear it up Db!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    You are a Purus Beast!
    Dan you the man!
    Ha thanks means alot coming from the original purus beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Kill it man!
    Tryin to get Mack stacked! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Counting on my Purus potion to keep me going strong too. Tear it up Db!
    Thanks GreyBush! Mines treating me well so far
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Grandmas boy?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Alright guys. Had to tear myself away from the gym this morning. Starting feeling a little dizzy/nausea towards the end. It was the SL DL's that got me lol. Still wanted to keep going though. But I figured that was my cue to call it quits. I planned on laying off the stims for 3 weeks but I needed them today. Been up at 5 AM everyday for what feels like a month lol let me just say melon berry cooler condense+fresh fruit marinade is LEGIT first time I've mixed condense and marinade and will def. be doing that from now on.

    Lat raise
    15-12
    20-12
    25-10

    BW NG pull ups
    10
    8

    DB shoulder press
    60-10
    70-10

    Seated T bar row
    180-10
    200-9

    Standing BB press
    135-10
    145-10

    Hammer strength iso row
    2 plates (each side)
    10
    10

    Smith shoulder press
    135-12
    185-10
    185-8

    SL dead lift
    135-10
    135-10

    Straight bar lat push down
    72.5-10
    72.5-8

    WG BW pull up
    8
    8
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Grandmas boy?
    Ha maybe? I think AB started it a while ago and it just stuck. I haven't seen grandmas boy in forever! How's PCT treatin you bud?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Grandmas boy?
    Don't make fun of me! Oh....

    The movie Lmfao :-P
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Tomorrow ill officially be half way done with pct. these next 2 weeks can't come fast enough lol. Feeling pretty good over all. Still hittin 6 recycles a day. Still have something wrong with my wrist but its getting a little better. Hit chest and tris today. Felt kinda weak but I guess that's how it's goes. Sticking at 211 on the scale.

    Flat bench
    165-15
    225-10
    275-5
    280-4
    315-1 (felt heavier than it should so I stopped)

    Y bar press down
    60-10
    70-10
    70-10

    St. Bar press down
    70-10
    70-9

    Incline db fly
    45-10
    50-10

    WG bw pull ups
    10
    8

    Peck deck
    250-8
    250-8

    French press
    55-15
    65-10
    65-12

    Dips
    12
    12

    Flat db fly
    45-10
    45-10

    Push-ups
    25
    18

    Supp reviews

    Dpol & recycle- I've never taken any kind of test boosters or anything before so I don't have anything to compare to but libido is still sky high, balls are still not back to normal but getting fuller. Aggression is way high i still feel like I'm "on" in the gym have to tell myself to slow down and take time between sets. So I'd say its doing what it's supposed to.

    Condense& MM- great pumps and focus...nuff said lol

    Slinshot- I'm not really sure what im supposed to be feeling from this? I don't notice anything different. I take 1 pill for every 35 carbs I plan to eat 15 mins before I eat them. I've noticed I get fuller faster but I'm not sure if that's the slinshot or just from not being on cycle anymore.

    Anything I left out feel free to ask.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    Stacked man - doing great!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  28. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Tomorrow ill officially be half way done with pct. these next 2 weeks can't come fast enough lol. Feeling pretty good over all. Still hittin 6 recycles a day. Still have something wrong with my wrist but its getting a little better. Hit chest and tris today. Felt kinda weak but I guess that's how it's goes. Sticking at 211 on the scale.

    Flat bench
    165-15
    225-10
    275-5
    280-4
    315-1 (felt heavier than it should so I stopped)

    Y bar press down
    60-10
    70-10
    70-10

    St. Bar press down
    70-10
    70-9

    Incline db fly
    45-10
    50-10

    WG bw pull ups
    10
    8

    Peck deck
    250-8
    250-8

    French press
    55-15
    65-10
    65-12

    Dips
    12
    12

    Flat db fly
    45-10
    45-10

    Push-ups
    25
    18

    Supp reviews

    Dpol & recycle- I've never taken any kind of test boosters or anything before so I don't have anything to compare to but libido is still sky high, balls are still not back to normal but getting fuller. Aggression is way high i still feel like I'm "on" in the gym have to tell myself to slow down and take time between sets. So I'd say its doing what it's supposed to.

    Condense& MM- great pumps and focus...nuff said lol

    Slinshot- I'm not really sure what im supposed to be feeling from this? I don't notice anything different. I take 1 pill for every 35 carbs I plan to eat 15 mins before I eat them. I've noticed I get fuller faster but I'm not sure if that's the slinshot or just from not being on cycle anymore.

    Anything I left out feel free to ask.
    Very nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  29. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    I'll be honest here and say that GDAs have never done much for me either. On or off,I don't notice any differences. Sucks about your wrist.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Stacked man - doing great!
    Thanks brother. Much appreciated
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  31. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I'll be honest here and say that GDAs have never done much for me either. On or off,I don't notice any differences. Sucks about your wrist.
    Glad I'm not the only one lol. What sucks even more about my wrist is that I did it EZ bar curling lol who gets injured curling? It's been about 3 weeks now and the SOB still hurts when I bench do dips mil presses or any kind of curls except db
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Tomorrow ill officially be half way done with pct. these next 2 weeks can't come fast enough lol. Feeling pretty good over all. Still hittin 6 recycles a day. Still have something wrong with my wrist but its getting a little better. Hit chest and tris today. Felt kinda weak but I guess that's how it's goes. Sticking at 211 on the scale.

    Flat bench
    165-15
    225-10
    275-5
    280-4
    315-1 (felt heavier than it should so I stopped)

    Y bar press down
    60-10
    70-10
    70-10

    St. Bar press down
    70-10
    70-9

    Incline db fly
    45-10
    50-10

    WG bw pull ups
    10
    8

    Peck deck
    250-8
    250-8

    French press
    55-15
    65-10
    65-12

    Dips
    12
    12

    Flat db fly
    45-10
    45-10

    Push-ups
    25
    18

    Supp reviews

    Dpol & recycle- I've never taken any kind of test boosters or anything before so I don't have anything to compare to but libido is still sky high, balls are still not back to normal but getting fuller. Aggression is way high i still feel like I'm "on" in the gym have to tell myself to slow down and take time between sets. So I'd say its doing what it's supposed to.

    Condense& MM- great pumps and focus...nuff said lol

    Slinshot- I'm not really sure what im supposed to be feeling from this? I don't notice anything different. I take 1 pill for every 35 carbs I plan to eat 15 mins before I eat them. I've noticed I get fuller faster but I'm not sure if that's the slinshot or just from not being on cycle anymore.

    Anything I left out feel free to ask.
    sick workout bro

  33. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    sick workout bro
    Thanks man. Couple more weeks and ill finally start getting some real sick workouts in.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks man. Couple more weeks and ill finally start getting some real sick workouts in.
    in for that!!

  35. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Why pct? Just cruise bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  36. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Why pct? Just cruise bro
    Surgery free birth control right lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  37. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Surgery free birth control right lol
    Ya know, I got snipped a few years ago, but I'm kinda scared off of hormonals by the idea of shutdown ...lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  38. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Surgery free birth control right lol
    I got 1 kid lol my plan is to freeze some or just adopt bc I'm cruising after my next cycle screw this pct **** lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  39. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0

    Nice numbers bro. Even if it did feel heavier then it should have! What was your 1RM at he highest for bench?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I got 1 kid lol my plan is to freeze some or just adopt bc I'm cruising after my next cycle screw this pct **** lol
    Become infertile if cruising?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good Pct Stack?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
  2. What do you think of this PCT stack?
    By wrestler119 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. OTC PCT Stack~Hmm
    By kasket in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
  4. the perfect pct stack
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in