FL3Xing my brain!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to start a little diary of experiences with nootropics. I've just been getting into some lately.

Today I tried out N-Pept from LGI and Demiurge from Antaeus.

At 7 am I popped 20mg N-Pept and 2g ALCAR and went to work.
The effects didn't seem too strong, but they did last quite a while.
Felt at first like a mild caffeine or stim buzz and for the next 2 hours it more or less just kept me happy and maybe a bit more focused.
At 1pm I took 200mg Demiurge.
The effects hit hard feeling like I just drank a preworkout, and then about half hour later seemed non existent. It wasn't til I caught myself talking a million miles a minute I realized it was still working.
I could feel it in my face and forehead first, and then spread through my stomach.
It is now 5:39pm and I can still notice the effects somewhat as I work.

Day 1, Demiurge wins.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brain before and afters on the way! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff FL3X

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested my brother!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be taking any days off or running em 7 days a week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the subs fellas.

Well today I took 20mg N-Pept at 6am. Felt the same effects as yesterday but it had worn off by 9.
Took 20mg more at 10, felt pretty much nothing from that, and then I took 20mg again at 3, which I actually did feel. Felt just as strong as the first dose today.

I'm guessing my lack of sleep contributed to the mildness of it today. I got 3 hours of sleep and was called in to work today.

I will say that it helped me stay positive and motivated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be taking any days off or running em 7 days a week?
I'll actually be taking a break from the N-Pept tomorrow. Maybe the Demiurge too.

I want to save most of this for work days, because I don't think I will have the attention span to take note of the effects on days off from work.

Also thinking maybe I will take 100mg Demiurge around 9 tonight with 2g phenibut. I have plans!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere Noopept was something you want to take everyday for cumulative effects. I could be wrong though..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I read somewhere Noopept was something you want to take everyday for cumulative effects. I could be wrong though..
I read 5 on 2 off but idk if thats gospel or not.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys may be right.
The logs I've been researching had people doing 1 on one off but they were also dosing like 100mg and upward.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll actually be taking a break from the N-Pept tomorrow. Maybe the Demiurge too.

I want to save most of this for work days, because I don't think I will have the attention span to take note of the effects on days off from work.

Also thinking maybe I will take 100mg Demiurge around 9 tonight with 2g phenibut. I have plans!
gotta love the phenibut...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I'm interested.. I might need noots cause college is hard haha and I lose focus or have hard time studying. Can't wait to see how this goes

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing real major to report yet. Been just going with 20mg n-pept a day and doing 5 on 2 off.
It may help me focus more but I can't be certain. Yesterday I took 20mg n-pept and 100mg Demiurge and do feel I was more sociable.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
in for this.

I just ordered noopept, aniracetam, and focus Xt. I'll let you know what I think of it.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some Axon and LGI N-pept. I'm stoked for N-pept. Are there any significant mood benefits from n pept itself? Or anything you've noticed such as memory or extra focus?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was just looking into LGI's product

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC for a little over a year now with nothing but amazing results. I recently added Bacopa and have noticed that it has helped with recall a bit.

For me, I started taking Ani based on what I read about focus and enlightened senses. I found that it did not have that affect on me, but rather it calmed my mind. I've had mild anxiety for a long time and in high stress situations, it caused my mind to shoot 100 different directions. Almost immediately, Ani calmed everything down and allowed me to think straight and pull things together. It was like a miracle to me to be able to actually use and articulate all of the things in my mind. One of the best things I noticed was the absolute anxiety killer. You can literally feel it like a wave just calming all the senses and while some people claim that it makes them "numb"- for me it was just peace of mind.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and offer an opinion on how great Aniracetam is and give a recommendation.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Flex how is your focus on complex tasks like physiology research with Demiurge? I've tried Piracetam upwards of 6g per day stacked with Aniracetam, and Noopept and felt damn near nothing. So far racetam based nootropics have let me down, ampakines look far more promising.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex how is your focus on complex tasks like physiology research with Demiurge? I've tried Piracetam upwards of 6g per day stacked with Aniracetam, and Noopept and felt damn near nothing. So far racetam based nootropics have let me down, ampakines look far more promising.

I feel the same now that I've given both products a fair chance.

I was using Demiurge 4 caps first thing in the AM on work days, maybe 3x a week max, and N-Pept I took 2 caps 5 days on and 2 off. Some of those days it would be the two products stacked together.
In the beginning of my run with these I did feel something but throughout the 2 months or so that I've used these products I am actually not impressed. I don't feel any alertness or enhanced learning whatsoever anymore....I guess it's for some people and not for others?