TheTinyGuy DOMINATES w/4RUNNER LABS ALPHA BULK/MASS/REBOOT 8WEEKS

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
HEY GUYS! It's been a while since i've put up a new log and thanks to DC and all the people over at ForeRunner Labs, i have this epic 8 week IRON DESTRUCTION stack! Consists of Alpha Mass & Alpha Bulk for 8 INTENSE weeks followed by ReBoot to stack with my Post-Cycle!

Let's get some product info down!

Alpha Mass @ 3 Caps AM/PM w/Meals

Breakthrough Superior Liquid Cap Hormone Delivery!

• Flexibile Dosing (168 liquid caps)
  • Non Liver Toxic
  • Doesn't Convery to Estogen
  • Doesn't Convert to DHT
  • 100% DSHEA Compliant
  • Can be taken with or without meals
The Proof

Thanks to a recent German Study - there is conclusive scientific proof that the active anabolic chemical compound known as 1-Androsterone converts primarily to the powerful hormonal metabolite 1-testosterone. This conversion occurs through a unique enzymatic process once 1-Androsterone enters the body.
The Problem

There is also conclusive proof that the same oral capsules featured in the German Study and used by most supplement companies, are among the poorest delivery method of 1-Androsterone.

The oral capsules are so destructive to 1-Androsterone because they must pass through the liver - where 80 to 90% of the target compound is destroyed. That's right - a miniscule 10 - 20% of the targeted hormone (1-Testosterone) is all that makes it through tbe liver and into the bloodstream. From there the target hormone binds to the androgen receptors (the site of lean muscle growth) and creates the coveted "Explosive Anabolic Effect" - LEAN MUSCLE GROWTH FOLLOWS!

The Solution

Forerunner Labs (FL) knew if they could increase bioavailability of the extremely protent target hormone (referred to as the trade name Ultra 1-DHEA), they could give the bodybuilding community a highly effective dosed, pro anabolic, lean muscle-building product at an affordable price.

After months and months of trial and error, FL found the solution by attaching a fatty ester molecule to the active hormone and encapsulated it in fat soluble liquid oil. This new delivery system allows the active compound to completely bypass the destructive nature of the liver and travel to the lymphatic system. Once in the lymphatic system the hormone disperses into the bloodstream, binds to the androgen receptors and creates the "Explosive Anabolic Effect".

The Future

With this unique new liquid delivery approach - Alpha Mass instantly increases the potency by 4x the normal amount of Ultra 1-DHEA because the bioavailability skyrockets from 10 -20% conversion in the antiquated liver location, to a whopping 80% in the optimal lymphatic system.

In addition, Alpha Mass' unique liquid formula
prevents further breakdown of the active hormones and potentially improves bioavailability and Ultra 1-DHEA half-life. Further potentiating the cumulative effects of this powerful anabolic.

Alpha Bulk @ 3 Caps AM/PM w/Meals

Superior Hormone Delivery-Explosive Anabolic Effect!

With this unique new liquid delivery approach– AlphaBulk instantly increases the potency by 4x the normal amount of Ultra 4-DHEA™ because the bioavailability skyrockets from 10 – 20 % conversion in the antiquated liver location, to a whopping 80% in the optimal lymphatic system.

In addition, AlphaBulk unique liquid formula prevents further breakdown of the active hormones and potentially improves bioavailability and Ultra 4-DHEA half-life. Further potentiating the cumulative effects of this powerful anabolic.

• Pack on Pounds of Solid Mass in one 30-day cycle
  • Strength, Size & Gym Euphoria and Undeniable
  • Revolutionary Liquid Oral Delivery Completely Bypasses Destructive Liver Metabolism
  • Doesn’t Convert to DHT
  • Doesn’t Convert to Estrogen
  • Can be Taken with or Without Meals
  • 100% Safe and Legal
  • Non-Liver Toxic
  • 168 Capsules Enables Flexible Dosing
What is Alpha Bulk™?

A powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA ester blended in a fat-soluble liquid oil Hormone Carrier Matrix™ and accompanied by a breakthrough Hormone Shield™ (negative enzymatic conversion blocker), that all makes up the strongest, most biologically available, solid mass accelerating anabolic compound available.

What is the Hormone Carrier Matrix™?

It’s the special proprietary fat-soluble liquid oil delivery matrix that enables the powerful 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one hormonal metabolite to bypass the destructive metabolic properties of the liver and reaches its target Lymphatic System. We found that attaching a fatty ester molecule to the hormonal metabolite enables it to completely bypass first pass (liver metabolism) and travel to the Lymphatic System – where it then disperses in to the bloodstream, binds to the androgen receptors and creates the “Explosive Anabolic Effect”

What is the Hormone Shield™?

The proprietary Hormone Shield™ is a blend of powerful esterase inhibitors that help to derail any negative and wasteful enzymatic hormonal conversions, sparing more of the total active hormone for the coveted Testosterone conversion.

Why are Liquid Oral Capsules Superior to Common Oral Capsules?

Alpha Bulk’™ liquid oral capsule delivers 70% bioavailability of the active hormone while oral capsule bioavailability is a mere 1.5%. This means that a 200 mg capsule of 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one would only deliver 3 biologically active milligrams. Conversely, a 20 mg Alpha Bulk™ tablet delivers 14 biologically active milligrams. The differential is gigantic.

How Does Alpha Bulk™ Work?

With its superior bioavailability and absorption, Alpha Bulk’s Hormone Carrier Matrix™ helps to deliver the active Alpha Bulk Ultra 4-DHEA ester hormone (3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one) to the skeletal muscle tissue where enzymes convert 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one via a 2-step conversion pathway to the target hormone Testosterone. The “Explosive Anabolic Effect” follows which may induce strength and lean mass gains.

ReBoot @ 3 Caps AM/PM w/Meals

4-Stage PCT Product!

What is ReBoot?
ReBoot is the first of its kind complete, 4-stage PCT supplement
that literally reboots your body’s chemical equilibrium after a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones have created what is known as “negative feedback”. ReBoot’s primary goal is to restore a man’s chemical equilibrium that is ideal for newly acquired muscle mass results from an anabolic hormone cycle.

What is the Estrocide Complex?
It’s a blend of two (2) very unique and different compounds
that help to derail unwanted estrogen spillover/production during a prohormone cycle. Indole-3-carbinol, found at high levels in cruciferous vegetables – may help to metabolize estrogen more efficiently in men.

Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione shows an elaborate array of promise as a non-suppressive, DSHEA-compliant DHEA metabolite, coaxing the male metabolism in to a more myotropic state. Although studies show positive effects on testosterone to cortisol ratios, decreased fat storage and increased libido – the goal of Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione in ReBoot is to positively effect the testosterone to estrogen ratio because it derails unwanted estrogen production (aromatase inhibitor) from previous prohormone cycles without shutting down natural testosterone production.

What is the Cortisolvent?
Cortisolvent is a dual-component approach to eradicating
elevated cortisol hormone levels as a result of an anabolic hormone cycle. Elevated cortisol levels are known catabolic agents that destroy newly formed muscle mass.

What is the Testosterone Elevator?
ReBoot’s Testosterone Elevator is a full daily dose of -D-Aspartic Acid,
an essential and proven ingredient to stimulate testosterone production after the harmful effects of “negative feedback”, which is responsible for near complete shutdown.

What is Immuno Support-X?
Immuno Support-X is a much needed, dual-ingredient
complex that strengthens the body’s immune system, ravaged by temporarily dipping testosterone levels, following an anabolic hormone cycle. If not addressed – you are much more susceptible to common illnesses.

How Does ReBoot Work?
ReBoot’s sole purpose is to restore the body’s natural chemical equilibrium
by reversing the following four (4) culprits responsible for “negative feedback”:

• Increased estrogen
  • Increased cortisol
  • Decreased testosterone
  • Decreased immune system
What Makes ReBoot so Powerful & Unique?
No other PCT product on the market completely addresses
the four (4) most menacing side effects of a completed anabolic hormone cycle:

• Increased estrogen
  • Increased cortisol
  • Decreased testosterone
  • Decreased immune system
Why Should I buy ReBoot?
Although a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones creates
increased muscle mass – our obvious and paramount goal, our body also adjusts to the supplement cycle by increasing estrogen & cortisol hormones and almost completely shuts down natural production of testosterone. And if that weren’t enough to deal with – once your natural testosterone levels drop, your immune system weakens. ReBoot’s incredible formula helps to reverse these four (4) menacing side effects with its unique formula:

Estrocide Complex - dual ingredient approach to terminate unwanted estrogen spillover
Cortisolvent - Dual DHEA metabolites that execute the negative steroid hormone cortisol that is responsible for catabolizing new muscle mass and inviting unwanted fat cells to the environment.
Testosterone Elevator- Proven testosterone elevating amino acid.
Immuno Support-X- Dual amino acid complex that stabilizes the immune system during a dip in testosterone production from an anabolic hormone cycle.

What is the Best Way to Use ReBoot in Conjunction with other Forerunner Labs Products?
For the quickest recovery from an anabolic hormone cycle,
ReBoot should be taken directly after the finish of a cycle of Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk or a combo stack of both. ReBoot should be taken for a 30-day period.

::Starting Stat's::
23 Years Old
6 Foot 4 Inches Tall
240Lbs

::Starting Lifting Stat's::
Romanian Dead Lift: 385 x 5, 395 x 3
Machine Leg Press: 390 x 6
Seated Leg Curl: 225 x 5
Seated Leg Extension: 160 x 6
Donkey Calve Raise: 340 x 15
Assisted Tricep Dips: 25 x 5
Dumbbell Curls: 40 x 8
Rope Pushdowns: 160 x 5 on easy pulley
Inverted BICEP Row on Smith Machine- BW x 12
Gripper: 135 x 25
Seated Laterals: 30 x 10
Standing Laterals: 50 x 10
Hammer Strength Shrugs: 4PPS x 15
Rear Delt Fly: 160 x 10
1 Arm DB Rows: 160 x 6
Assisted Pull-Ups: 10 x 5 PR
Wide Seated Row: 200 x 5 All PR's
Rope Lat Pull Down: 120 x 5
HS High Row:4PPS +25Lbs x 5
Machine Lat Pull Down: 170 x 15
Cable Lat Pull Down: 50 x 8
Cable Wide Pull Down: 60 x 10

::Training Methods::
I train with a hypertrophy approach to training, i like to use slow and controlled reps to extract the most i can out of each rep and each set. I am looking to improve my Romanian dead lift, squat, dumbbell press, dips and overhead dumbbell press, pretty much everything with good technique and solid control.

:: Diet ::
I have hit a huge plateau in weight gain recently and even as my strength continues to slowly rise my weight has pegged at 240Lbs. My goal is to gain at least 10Lbs on cycle and if possible even hit 260Lbs. My metabolism is insane so i literally am eating big meals every 2 hours or so. I will even throw in some cheat meals to get in the extra calories! I get around 300-350 Grams of protein and try to pound down as many carbs as possible.

::The Catch::
I've got this huge goal of mine to hit 405 x 12-20 Reps for Romanian dead lifts and not only do i want to do it with Forerunner Labs product, I want to do it on CAMERA at my work (Detroit Bodybuilding Company's) Powerlifting meet! I'm currently sitting at 365 x 8 with a good amount of gas in the tank i am probably at 11-12 reps. I recently hit 305 x 20 and it was probably the hardest thing I've ever accomplished in the gym! Being endeavorous and always up for a challenge, i told the man in charge of Forerunner i'd have a video for him. This should be an exciting log and i hope you all can take something positive away from this because i'm getting that damn 405 up December 2nd.

::pictures::
FDB (Mandatory Vacuum)

100_1671.JPG

RDB

100_1677.JPG

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Reserved for After Pictures/Stats!After: 235Lbs, Noticeably leaner in abdominal area and more vascularity. I'm super white so the picture might not capture it :( I'm happy with my results!
100_1727.JPG
Final Review Of Alpha Bulk/MassOverall with the stack i did notice slight gains in size and strength although i was hoping for a little more. I did experience some set backs due to some slight injuries/dents/dings with shoulder and lower back. I didn't experience any shutdown during cycle or loss of libido, I did experience slight lethargy for the first 2 weeks or so. With that said i might of needed a higher or even double dose to get proper effects because a friend of mine gained 10lbs just off of Alpha Mass! Final Review Of ReBootIn my opinion this stuff worked better for me overall than bulk/mass. My guess is that i have high test levels but high estro levels because after 1 week into ReBoot i felt AWESOME. Libido was just stupid crazy, i have used DAA in the past and gotten good results but it stacked with ATD made it 2x as good easily. I dried up considerably in PCT and my joints started to slightly annoy me coming into the last week or so. This stuff is really really good for PCT, Nolva would still be recommended for stronger cycles but for PH cycles Reboot is a complete pct product that i would HIGHLY recommend. Even stand alone as a natty booster it more than cuts the cake!Overall Cycle Review: 7/10I give this cycle a 7 because i did experience good gains but they were not as much as i hoped for considering the duration (8 weeks). ReBoot won me over big time, super satisfied with how PCT went. That being said i would definitely/without a doubt recommend Bulk/Mass/ReBoot for a beginners 1st complete cycle. I'd like to give a huge thanks to the guys at AMS/4 Runner Labs for the opportunity for this log. If anybody has any Q's on my cycle feel free to fire away as i am active on this forum and will check back in to answer any!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Here's a pic of the care package i got :evil: Can't wait to kill this sh*t tomorrow!

100_1669.JPG

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Super fresh write up man, I'm excited to see you hit that 405!

Good luck!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for all the support guys! Pic's up and it's official 10.19.12 is Day 1 :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yo!

Alright so yesterday i trained Chest after a week off and i just pretty much got back into the groove. Strength was down a little bit but my chest is killing me today. Here will be my starting lifting stat's for chest.
Flat Dumbbell Press 90's x 9 Reps
Dips Assisted 60lbs x 10 (dips have been a struggle for me)
Slight Incline DB Press 80's x 5
Pec Deck 140Lbs x 10

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
KILLED Legs today!!
Weight: 239 Lbs
Day 2 of Alpha Bulk & Mass

Romanian Dead Lift: 315 x 5, 365 x 5, 385 x 5 (PR), 395 x 3 (PR)
Machine Leg Press: 270 x 10, 330 x 12, 370 x 8, 390 x 6
Seated Leg Curl: 165 x 8, 195 x 7, 210 x 6, 225 x 5,5,4
Seated Leg Extension: 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 120 x 8, 140 x 8, 160 x 6,6
*Donkey Calve Raise: 240 x 15, 300 x 15, 340 x 15
*Standing Calve Raise: 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 120 x 10

* = Super Sett'd

Since all my other lifts weren't as good this week due to the week off i took this is a big surprise for me PR wise, only difference was adding Alpha Mass/Bulk. This is going to be an amazing cycle! I'm focusing on strength for certain compound movements and hypertrophy for isolation and even a few compounds like Dips/Pull-Ups/ETC

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I am administering foam rolling and spine decompression as well to minimize my chance for injury. I'm going pretty god damn heavy on romanians and that 395 was moving really slow but i still had control over it and since it was so heavy my range of motion was a little bigger too. Hell yeah!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh my god, well today is day 3 and i trained arms. My strength is flying up on dips like no joke i'm almost to body weight no problem without any shoulder issues.
10.21.2012 - ARMZ

Assisted Tricep Dips: 50 x 8, 40 x 8, 35 x 5, 25 x 5,4 ALL PR's!! (Tricep dips i keep my body more upright and avoid using my chest)
Dumbbell Curls: 40 x 8 PR
Rope Pushdowns: The whole stack for the first time had to add plates! 150 x 8, 155 x 8, 160 x 5 ALL PR's (Going to use the other pushdown now it's a different pulley and more difficult just puts a lot of stress on my elbows)
Inverted BICEP Row on Smith Machine- BW x 12,10,8,8,8 (These are amazing, i was going to do chins but decided to try these and they KILLED my Bi's you focus on bringing your palms to your delts.
Gripper: 135 x 25,15 PR , 90 x 35,20

I used to do a lot of volume for arms but now i'm cutting it down and focusing on going a little heavier. My tri's are definitely responding to the dips.

Weight today was 236Lbs, it could be because of the scale in a different room so i'll just keep it where i was weighing myself initially for the sake of accuracy but either way i'm getting a lot stronger and i am not as sore from my Romanian Dead lifts yesterday. I feel pretty damn good!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good job man, you trying to bulk back again huh?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Good job man, you trying to bulk back again huh?
I'm just trying to gain period but i have been at a stagnant lately and i seem to just be getting stronger and re comping into 240 which i would be extremely pleased with. My strength is shooting up that's for sure.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice,I'm in.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Did delts today and idk how the hell this happened but i started just picking up heavier and heavier weights for laterals and my control was actually really good. Felt like an animal today and had a sick pump to go along with it! Still at 239Lbs but strength is without a doubt on the rise! I removed overhead pressing since i am going a lot heavier on chest day which is 48 hours after delts and to avoid tricep overtraining so i am the strongest i can be.

10.22.2012 - Delts
Pyramid Seated Laterals: 15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10, 27.5 x 10, 30 x 10
Pyramid Standing Laterals: 30 x 15, 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 40 x 10, 35 x 10, 30 x 8 partials
Hammer Strength Shrugs: 2PPS x 25,25,25, 3PPS x 25, 4PPS x 15,12 PR
Rear Delt Fly: 140 x 10, 150 x 10, 160 x 10 ALL PR's

Hit some Calves too nothing special to note. Really killing these workouts i now am happy i rested up for 5 days before this log cause my joints feel amazing which could be from the Alpha Mass/Bulk as well :) Chest looks so big when i started warming up i was watching it go up and down it was kind of funny like bloop bloop haha

Soreness isn't bad at all even after that huge PR of 395 x 3 and 385 x 5 RDL!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job bruh

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice work.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm wanting to do this for my second cycle. I'm hoping for some huge gains.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Absolutely annihilated back today!! I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and light headed, long story short i ended up sleeping half the day barely eating anything and by 6 i felt good enough to go to the gym. Went in there and i just started DESTROYING all my records, i made my goal 4-6 reps which i usually go 8-15 reps on back but going heavier i had a lot more intense workout and was stronger on everything.

1 Arm DB Rows: 100 x 12, 120 x 6, 140 x 6, 160 x 6 No PR's, i've gone a lot heavier before but i haven't done these in a while.
Assisted Pull-Ups: Not sure on weights they are numbered weird, 14 x 5, 12 x 5, 10 x 5 PR, 8 x 3 + 3 R/P
Wide Seated Row: 140 x 8, 170 x 8, 200 x 5 All PR's
Rope Lat Pull Down: 80 x 10, 100 x 8, 120 x 5,5,3 PR's
HS High Row: 3PPS x 8, 4PPS x 6, 4PPS +25Lbs x 5
Machine Lat Pull Down: 170 x 15 PR, 150 x 12
Cable Lat Pull Down: 50 x 8 PR
Cable Wide Pull Down: 55 x 12, 60 x 10

Starting to notice some more definition and separation right around the same weight since i started. Energy is going up a lot too i find myself staying up a lot later because i'm just more energetic. Lots of small things that are adding up to big things in the gym!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

I've thought about using Alpha Bulk next spring.. I have one concern though..

I can't swallow capsules. I usually just open normal capsules and put the powder in the spoon and eat it. Do you think I could do it with Alpha Series prohormones as they're in liquicaps?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm in.

I've thought about using Alpha Bulk next spring.. I have one concern though..

I can't swallow capsules. I usually just open normal capsules and put the powder in the spoon and eat it. Do you think I could do it with Alpha Series prohormones as they're in liquicaps?
I am not sure to be honest, my guess though is that breaking the caps would make the delivery system/shield not as effective considering the body has to break down the capsule first but who knows i could be wrong!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
God damn i keep getting stronger!! Did chest today and i hit a bunch of milestone PR's for myself, finally can do BW Chest Dips @ 240Lbs for 4-8 reps!!

10.24.12 - Chest
Flat DB Press: 75 x 5, 90 x 5, 95 x 5,4,3 PR
Chest Dips: BW x 8,6,4,4 ALL PR's
Slight Inc DB Press: 55 x 8,6,4,4 Shoulder started to bother me slightly so i backed down from going really heavy.
Pec Deck: 120 x 8, 140 x 6,6 PR 150 x 5 PR
Pushups: BW x 12 (FRIEEDDD LOL)

I have been stuck at 90lb DB's for a long time now so getting those 95's felt really good. The reps were grueling and slow i was shaking a lot you could tell my body was like WTF IS GOING ON??! haha

Gym scale said i was 242.5 and it's an electronic one, i'm gonna use it from now on i have a lot of inconsistencies with my home scale -_-

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
God damn i keep getting stronger!! Did chest today and i hit a bunch of milestone PR's for myself, finally can do BW Chest Dips @ 240Lbs for 4-8 reps!!

10.24.12 - Chest
Flat DB Press: 75 x 5, 90 x 5, 95 x 5,4,3 PR
Chest Dips: BW x 8,6,4,4 ALL PR's
Slight Inc DB Press: 55 x 8,6,4,4 Shoulder started to bother me slightly so i backed down from going really heavy.
Pec Deck: 120 x 8, 140 x 6,6 PR 150 x 5 PR
Pushups: BW x 12 (FRIEEDDD LOL)

I have been stuck at 90lb DB's for a long time now so getting those 95's felt really good. The reps were grueling and slow i was shaking a lot you could tell my body was like WTF IS GOING ON??! haha

Gym scale said i was 242.5 and it's an electronic one, i'm gonna use it from now on i have a lot of inconsistencies with my home scale -_-
That's what's up! I know what you mean about the 90lb barrier. I'm currently stuck at 95's due to a cutting phase, decided to switch to BB for a while for a change of pace. You trying to hit the 100's by the end of the run?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That's what's up! I know what you mean about the 90lb barrier. I'm currently stuck at 95's due to a cutting phase, decided to switch to BB for a while for a change of pace. You trying to hit the 100's by the end of the run?
I want to tear down the barriers and get some epic records, yeah 100's are definitely in sight!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbed. Good luck!

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Today was a rest day as tomorrow will be, deadlifting on saturday! Back/Arms/Chest are super sore right now but my weight was 243.8Lbs today when i woke up :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Uh oh, guys.. i gotta set a new goal now because i KILLED 405 x 5 today on Romanian Deadlift TODAY. 2 WEEKS IN, Seated hamstring curl i'm 1 plate from using the entire stack AFTER doing 405 x 5, and then i did 405 x 1 DROP SET to 315 x 5, 225 x 8 and finally 135 x 12. Never have done drop sets for deadlifts but they are quite an amazing experience!!

Whole workout will be posted up later, i gotta EAT.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is your first cycle right?

I was 23 when i did my first back in 2004, mohn. If this converts to 1-test I remember when 1-test was legal and it is pretty darn strong from what i know about it. I would use a serm in pct, along with some daa to come back faster. You are still young though and I did dumber pcts than i do now, when i was younger.

On hormonals its 2 steps forward and one step back, youll lose a lil bit of strength and size in and after pct, its a must you give your body a rest, then when ready you can surpass those previous levels

youve got an incredible start on the size and strength department

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
This is your first cycle right?

I was 23 when i did my first back in 2004, mohn. If this converts to 1-test I remember when 1-test was legal and it is pretty darn strong from what i know about it. I would use a serm in pct, along with some daa to come back faster. You are still young though and I did dumber pcts than i do now, when i was younger.

On hormonals its 2 steps forward and one step back, youll lose a lil bit of strength and size in and after pct, its a must you give your body a rest, then when ready you can surpass those previous levels

youve got an incredible start on the size and strength department
Yeah, i have nolva for pct i'm also using FRL ReBoot which has DAA, ATD and cortisol control. I've got a deload set up every 4 weeks and i know i might lose some of my size strength in PCT but i will do my best!

About to go do arms and damn john your back is really damn huge it like pops out 3D style. :O

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Nick.

as far as the product

not the best combination in my opinion

a serm is good

daa is good

you could add an ai in overlapping the serm or towards the end of the serm, I would not use it at the beginning though

see the way a serm works is by raiseing testosterone and estrogen.

an ai raises test and lowers estrogen that is why an ai is recommend a few (3-4) weeks after a serm because its a surefire way for gyno prevention. some people taper serms and that can work as well. hcg on, and serm then ai is my fav way. I have done a lot of research into this as well

Ive used atd 3 times in pct and killed my joints every time, first time I used like 60 mgs second 60, and third 25 every other day, it works for some guys , hope it works for you

my fav ai is 6-oxo it lowers estrogen mildly , doesnt crush it, and has some nice baylor university studies on it

just my experience and some information in there

I think youll be alright though, just keep an eye on them joints

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thank you Nick.

as far as the product

not the best combination in my opinion

a serm is good

daa is good

you could add an ai in overlapping the serm or towards the end of the serm, I would not use it at the beginning though

see the way a serm works is by raiseing testosterone and estrogen.

an ai raises test and lowers estrogen that is why an ai is recommend a few (3-4) weeks after a serm because its a surefire way for gyno prevention. some people taper serms and that can work as well. hcg on, and serm then ai is my fav way. I have done a lot of research into this as well

Ive used atd 3 times in pct and killed my joints every time, first time I used like 60 mgs second 60, and third 25 every other day, it works for some guys , hope it works for you

my fav ai is 6-oxo it lowers estrogen mildly , doesnt crush it, and has some nice baylor university studies on it

just my experience and some information in there

I think youll be alright though, just keep an eye on them joints
It's funny you say that about ATD and joints because i have used it with Daa and noticed that, I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and the last two weeks add in ATD. I've heard about 6 oxo isn't it banned now though? Thanks John

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Did arms today

Tricep Dips: BW x 8,7,6,6 PR
Inverted Row for Bi's: BW x 9,8,8,8 + Drop
Rope PD: 70 x 9, 90 x 5
Preacher Curl EZ Bar: 40 x 6,6,5
Gripper: 145 x 25,12,10
FDB Cable Curls: 20 x 20, 25 x 15, 30 x 12

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny you say that about ATD and joints because i have used it with Daa and noticed that, I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and the last two weeks add in ATD. I've heard about 6 oxo isn't it banned now though? Thanks John
its not banned and the only place I know that sells it is IML's.Just looking out for you I messed up when i was younger in pcts and killed my joints on atd. atd is a strong suicidal inhibitordaa can be used on cycle to help avoid total shutdown in my opinion; although not neccessary. daa is best used maybe the last week and though pct if you can for an optimal pct. That said with a serm and what you have your still going to recover and my pcts were more subpar than yours when i first started hormonals. the reason i cross my tees and dot my i's on pct because in my opinion pct is just as important, of not more than the cycle to keep your body producing optimal testosterone again; otherwise more muscle is lost. Remember when you come off cycle your testosterone baseline will be that of about a 13 year old girl, it is real trust me bodybuilders know what women go through when they come off cycle, hormones and emotions. I am willing to go through it through for the price and usually within 3-4 weeks I feel better and after 2-3 months I am back to feeling like my normal selfthe stronger the compound(s) used the harsher the sides and recovery.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
its not banned and the only place I know that sells it is IML's.Just looking out for you I messed up when i was younger in pcts and killed my joints on atd. atd is a strong suicidal inhibitordaa can be used on cycle to help avoid total shutdown in my opinion; although not neccessary. daa is best used maybe the last week and though pct if you can for an optimal pct. That said with a serm and what you have your still going to recover and my pcts were more subpar than yours when i first started hormonals. the reason i cross my tees and dot my i's on pct because in my opinion pct is just as important, of not more than the cycle to keep your body producing optimal testosterone again; otherwise more muscle is lost. Remember when you come off cycle your testosterone baseline will be that of about a 13 year old girl, it is real trust me bodybuilders know what women go through when they come off cycle, hormones and emotions. I am willing to go through it through for the price and usually within 3-4 weeks I feel better and after 2-3 months I am back to feeling like my normal selfthe stronger the compound(s) used the harsher the sides and recovery.
I hear ya man, at work that's what i beat into everyone's head that pct is as important or more important than an actual cycle. To restore everything back to normal and keep your gains you have made. Thanks for your wisdom and warnings!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so i hit Back today! Gym weight is 242Lbs, noticeably leaner at this point i'm starting to feel like i'm making great progress. Strength is going up still, got a bunch of solid PR's today.

1 Arm DB Row: 160 x 10, 8 Both Rep PR's
Assisted Pull-Up: 40lbs x 8,5 + Partials/Drops Not really a PR but these were some of the best reps I've done.
Wide Seated Row Supersetted with Cable Wide Grip Pull Down: 160 x 6,6 + 75 x 10 x 2
Straps Lat Pull Down: 120 x 10,10,8,8 ALL PR's
HS High Row: 4PPS + 35Lbs x 5 Partials with Squeeze.
Machine Lat Pull Down" 170 x 10 x 4
Cable Lat Isolation: 80 x 12 PR

Feeling really good i can definitely see increases in muscle mass. The way things are going i'm making excellent progress!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok so i hit Back today! Gym weight is 242Lbs, noticeably leaner at this point i'm starting to feel like i'm making great progress. Strength is going up still, got a bunch of solid PR's today.

1 Arm DB Row: 160 x 10, 8 Both Rep PR's
Assisted Pull-Up: 40lbs x 8,5 + Partials/Drops Not really a PR but these were some of the best reps I've done.
Wide Seated Row Supersetted with Cable Wide Grip Pull Down: 160 x 6,6 + 75 x 10 x 2
Straps Lat Pull Down: 120 x 10,10,8,8 ALL PR's
HS High Row: 4PPS + 35Lbs x 5 Partials with Squeeze.
Machine Lat Pull Down" 170 x 10 x 4
Cable Lat Isolation: 80 x 12 PR

Feeling really good i can definitely see increases in muscle mass. The way things are going i'm making excellent progress!
Very nice work man.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Man i am kicking so much ass on this cycle, hit 100's for the first time EVER on Decline Press for 6 reps then 5 reps. Body Weighted Chest Dips for 13 reps easily. I'm getting leaner too but still at 238-240Lbs, i'm so pump'd to see what i'll look like after this, i'm only 13 days into this and i am stronger than ever. I'm not forcing myself to eat either just eating when i am hungry and i'm actually getting better results all around. Ill post my workout when i get back from work.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice man.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
SH!T......am i to late for a follow :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
SH!T......am i to late for a follow :)
Definitely not! Today marks the 14th day since i started this stack and i noticed some more sides of increased test which is better feeling of well being, more confidence, slightly more oil on skin/slight acne, more aggressive.

Here's my chest workout from yesterday:

Decline DB Bench: 100 x 6,5 Both PR's
Chest Dips: BW x 13,12, 6 2 PR's
Slight Incline DB Press: 52.5 x 10, 60 x 6,5
Pec Deck: 140 x 12, 150 x 8, 160 x 6 + Static Hold, PR
Pause Pushups: 8,2

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
11.3.12 Legs - Taking next week off from Deadlifts to let my back heal up then hit my stride again after.
Romanian DL: 415 x 5 PR (this is a total of 30lbs added since i started this stack)
Machine Leg Press: 450 x 7,6 + drop set PR
Seated Leg Curl: 285 x 7 + partials, 8 + partials + drop set PR's (the whole stack, time to add plates!)
High Rep Machine Leg Press: 350 x 20 + drop
Donkey Calve Raise: 400 x 8 + Drop x 2 PR

My body hurts right now but i can see a lot of changes in the mirror weight is still 240 but pretty much everything looks bigger and waist looks smaller :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
11.3.12 Legs - Taking next week off from Deadlifts to let my back heal up then hit my stride again after.
Romanian DL: 415 x 5 PR (this is a total of 30lbs added since i started this stack)
Machine Leg Press: 450 x 7,6 + drop set PR
Seated Leg Curl: 285 x 7 + partials, 8 + partials + drop set PR's (the whole stack, time to add plates!)
High Rep Machine Leg Press: 350 x 20 + drop
Donkey Calve Raise: 400 x 8 + Drop x 2 PR

My body hurts right now but i can see a lot of changes in the mirror weight is still 240 but pretty much everything looks bigger and waist looks smaller :D
Awesome progress thus far man!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late.. but in none the less.

FRL piqued ny inerest a while back, super dheas in general..

Subbd