TheTinyGuy DOMINATES w/4RUNNER LABS ALPHA BULK/MASS/REBOOT 8WEEKS

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. F*ckin KILLED Upper Body today!!

Flat Cable Fly Super set with Decline Smith Bench Press: 60 x 7,7,6. Decline Bench: 2Plates x 7 Reps, 2Plates 10Lbs x 8, 2Plates 20Lbs x 6 Reps
    Rope Pull Down: 100 x 8, 120 x 8, Drop set
    Wide Grip Rope Pull Down: 100 x 12 + Drop set
    1 Arm Lat Pull Down: 70 x 8 (Almost got a lat cramp)
    DB Laterals: 20 x 60+ Reps Rest Pause
    Incline DB Laterals: 10 x 10,8
    Machine Shrugs Super Set with Rope Face Pull/Upright Row: 3Plates x 20, 2Plates x 20. FPUR: 65 x 20, 75 x 14
    Rope Pushdown With Shorter Rope Super Set with 1 arm DB Extensions: 65 x 15, 85 x 12,12. 1ADBE: 20 x 12, 25 x 5
    EZ Bar P. Curl: 50 x 10 + 12 reps Rest Pause
    BB Curl: 45 x 10, 55 x 10 + 11 reps Rest Pause

Lots of PR's today, felt really strong with more carbs.

New Macronutrient/Cal Intake: 358 Protein, 200 Carbs, 85 Fats Approx. 3,000 Cals~

Bodyweight at 238-240Lbs. More Vascularity and more separation so far! Got a week or so left of PCT with ReBoot.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Todays leg session can be only summed up in 1 word: SHOCKING

Pretty much the entire session revolved around:

Safety Bar Squats: 115 x 5, 155 x 5, 175 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5 + Drop set (WTF WAS I THINKING LOL)
    Hack Squats: 1PPS x 15, 2PPS x 15, 3PPS x 15, 4PPS x 15, 4PPS/25Lbs x 5 + Drop Set (Again...WTF Ouchouchouch)

Tried to do leg extensions/curls and i was getting cramps in my hams/glutes/quads, I think that this was probably the most intense leg session i've ever done. Foam Rolling and Stretching is helping my leg recovery and flexability a TON. Probably will do it the rest of my life!

Threw in some more carbs for today since i now have some NA-R-ALA for glucose control. I was surprised that i got to 255 x 5 on Yolk/Safety Bar squats, they are pretty damn hard considering you have to stay so upright. Had no back strain/unusual pain either, i think i have found my favorite squat.

Weight is 238Lbs but i am looking bigger and leaner without a doubt!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. Did Upper Body today, was super intense! Weight is down to 237 as well, my legs are dead still from last workout let's hope i'm good by monday! No negative sides to note at all

4. Did Legs today, focused on lighter weights since my back is still fried. I think i will alternate heavy squats with a lighter/machine less back loading type session after to allow for maximum recovery and better results due to different loads as well as to hit the muscle with different stimulus. Doing this for upper body as well with 8-10 one workout and then 20+ the next. I haven't manipulated the reps so far since i started upper/lower split so this could be great for growth!

Safety Bar Squat: 155 x 5,5 205 x 6
    Hack Squat: 1 PPS x 60, 2PPS x 30
    Seated Leg Curl: 150 x 30
    Standing Calve Raise with Knee's Locked: 40 x 12,10 30 x 8,8 Super slow(calves were shaking like crazy)
    Super set with donkey raise and standing bw raise

My theory right now that is more than likely true is: I can bet that people with tight hamstrings probably have bad calves most of the time? Makes perfect sense to me because They absorb the tension you are trying to transfer to your calves. I barely used any weight today but kept my knees locked and did really slow reps. They BLEW UP! It takes a lot of focus to isolate them 100% for me. We'll have to see how things go in a week or so i should see a small change.

Almost done with ReBoot, stuff is amazing my libido has been insane/Strength increasing and i am making great progress!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Did Legs today, focused on lighter weights since my back is still fried. I think i will alternate heavy squats with a lighter/machine less back loading type session after to allow for maximum recovery and better results due to different loads as well as to hit the muscle with different stimulus. Doing this for upper body as well with 8-10 one workout and then 20+ the next. I haven't manipulated the reps so far since i started upper/lower split so this could be great for growth!

Safety Bar Squat: 155 x 5,5 205 x 6
    Hack Squat: 1 PPS x 60, 2PPS x 30
    Seated Leg Curl: 150 x 30
    Standing Calve Raise with Knee's Locked: 40 x 12,10 30 x 8,8 Super slow(calves were shaking like crazy)
    Super set with donkey raise and standing bw raise

My theory right now that is more than likely true is: I can bet that people with tight hamstrings probably have bad calves most of the time? Makes perfect sense to me because They absorb the tension you are trying to transfer to your calves. I barely used any weight today but kept my knees locked and did really slow reps. They BLEW UP! It takes a lot of focus to isolate them 100% for me. We'll have to see how things go in a week or so i should see a small change.

Almost done with ReBoot, stuff is amazing my libido has been insane/Strength increasing and i am making great progress!
    so you think the weight from the standing calve raise is directed to the hamstrings if knees are bent too much?

6. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    so you think the weight from the standing calve raise is directed to the hamstrings if knees are bent too much?
    Yes but only if they have tight hamstrings/no flexability, I think people can get away with it if they have good flexability but a tight muscle will absorb all the tension instead of the one you are trying to target in my opinion.

7. Todays leg session:
    Leg Press Squat Machine Plate loaded: 3PPS x 20, 4PPS x 20, 5PPS x 20, 6PPS x 15,7 *PR's*
    Single Leg Curl Emphasis Peak contraction: 40 x 12,10,8. 30 x 12,10
    Seated Leg Curl 205 x 20, 285 x 20 + Partials
    Standing bodyweight calve raises super slow: 12,10,10,8,6

Rest periods were under 1 minute to maximize blood flow, emphasis is on quads for now. Spent a ton of time doing really heavy Romanian Deads for hamstrings so i'm bringing my quads up to balance them out. Calves as well!

8. Any progress pics?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Any progress pics?
    In a few days! I'm much leaner but still 238lbs, reboot is awesome

About to go train upper body

10. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post

In a few days! I'm much leaner but still 238lbs, reboot is awesome

About to go train upper body
    Yea reboot is awesome. I got some good strength gains with it.

Sounds good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

11. Well today was upper body, got EXCELLENT mind/muscle connections with body parts and as a result i feel really achey and sore!

Chest has been smith machine half reps from bottom portion, i'm slowly working into it so my shoulders can improve flexability. Reps are really slow and controlled. Pretty much everything else was full range of motion with emphasis on stretch/squeeze which pretty much thrashed me. Rep range was around 12 today pretty slow so long time under tension. Weight is down to 235Lbs! (good thing) fat starting to come off.

12. Well today was upper body, got EXCELLENT mind/muscle connections with body parts and as a result i feel really achey and sore!

Chest has been smith machine half reps from bottom portion, i'm slowly working into it so my shoulders can improve flexability. Reps are really slow and controlled. Pretty much everything else was full range of motion with emphasis on stretch/squeeze which pretty much thrashed me. Rep range was around 12 today pretty slow so long time under tension. Weight is down to 235Lbs! (good thing) fat starting to come off.

13. Trained upper body today and did 15+ Reps on everything, it was INSANE how pumped i got. I think i'm gonna stay in this range for a while since i haven't really done it in a long time. No PR's really but i did push my limits as far as i could! Tomorrow will be my last day of ReBoot, i'll have pic's up by thursday latest. Awesome stuff!

14. Just posted after pic/final review, AM is giving me troubles as i cannot seem to separate my paragraphs. Bear with it for now guys sorry about that!

Similar Forum Threads

1. FORERUNNER LABS ALPHA MASS *SPONSORED*
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:55 PM
  3. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:46 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 12:56 PM