TheTinyGuy DOMINATES w/4RUNNER LABS ALPHA BULK/MASS/REBOOT 8WEEKS

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I want to tear down the barriers and get some epic records, yeah 100's are definitely in sight!
    ooh! Go hard man!
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.


  2. Today was a rest day as tomorrow will be, deadlifting on saturday! Back/Arms/Chest are super sore right now but my weight was 243.8Lbs today when i woke up
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  3. Uh oh, guys.. i gotta set a new goal now because i KILLED 405 x 5 today on Romanian Deadlift TODAY. 2 WEEKS IN, Seated hamstring curl i'm 1 plate from using the entire stack AFTER doing 405 x 5, and then i did 405 x 1 DROP SET to 315 x 5, 225 x 8 and finally 135 x 12. Never have done drop sets for deadlifts but they are quite an amazing experience!!

    Whole workout will be posted up later, i gotta EAT.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  4. This is your first cycle right?

    I was 23 when i did my first back in 2004, mohn. If this converts to 1-test I remember when 1-test was legal and it is pretty darn strong from what i know about it. I would use a serm in pct, along with some daa to come back faster. You are still young though and I did dumber pcts than i do now, when i was younger.

    On hormonals its 2 steps forward and one step back, youll lose a lil bit of strength and size in and after pct, its a must you give your body a rest, then when ready you can surpass those previous levels

    youve got an incredible start on the size and strength department

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    This is your first cycle right?

    I was 23 when i did my first back in 2004, mohn. If this converts to 1-test I remember when 1-test was legal and it is pretty darn strong from what i know about it. I would use a serm in pct, along with some daa to come back faster. You are still young though and I did dumber pcts than i do now, when i was younger.

    On hormonals its 2 steps forward and one step back, youll lose a lil bit of strength and size in and after pct, its a must you give your body a rest, then when ready you can surpass those previous levels

    youve got an incredible start on the size and strength department
    Yeah, i have nolva for pct i'm also using FRL ReBoot which has DAA, ATD and cortisol control. I've got a deload set up every 4 weeks and i know i might lose some of my size strength in PCT but i will do my best!

    About to go do arms and damn john your back is really damn huge it like pops out 3D style. :O
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  6. Thank you Nick.

    as far as the product

    not the best combination in my opinion

    a serm is good

    daa is good

    you could add an ai in overlapping the serm or towards the end of the serm, I would not use it at the beginning though

    see the way a serm works is by raiseing testosterone and estrogen.

    an ai raises test and lowers estrogen that is why an ai is recommend a few (3-4) weeks after a serm because its a surefire way for gyno prevention. some people taper serms and that can work as well. hcg on, and serm then ai is my fav way. I have done a lot of research into this as well

    Ive used atd 3 times in pct and killed my joints every time, first time I used like 60 mgs second 60, and third 25 every other day, it works for some guys , hope it works for you

    my fav ai is 6-oxo it lowers estrogen mildly , doesnt crush it, and has some nice baylor university studies on it

    just my experience and some information in there

    I think youll be alright though, just keep an eye on them joints

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Thank you Nick.

    as far as the product

    not the best combination in my opinion

    a serm is good

    daa is good

    you could add an ai in overlapping the serm or towards the end of the serm, I would not use it at the beginning though

    see the way a serm works is by raiseing testosterone and estrogen.

    an ai raises test and lowers estrogen that is why an ai is recommend a few (3-4) weeks after a serm because its a surefire way for gyno prevention. some people taper serms and that can work as well. hcg on, and serm then ai is my fav way. I have done a lot of research into this as well

    Ive used atd 3 times in pct and killed my joints every time, first time I used like 60 mgs second 60, and third 25 every other day, it works for some guys , hope it works for you

    my fav ai is 6-oxo it lowers estrogen mildly , doesnt crush it, and has some nice baylor university studies on it

    just my experience and some information in there

    I think youll be alright though, just keep an eye on them joints
    It's funny you say that about ATD and joints because i have used it with Daa and noticed that, I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and the last two weeks add in ATD. I've heard about 6 oxo isn't it banned now though? Thanks John
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. Did arms today

    Tricep Dips: BW x 8,7,6,6 PR
    Inverted Row for Bi's: BW x 9,8,8,8 + Drop
    Rope PD: 70 x 9, 90 x 5
    Preacher Curl EZ Bar: 40 x 6,6,5
    Gripper: 145 x 25,12,10
    FDB Cable Curls: 20 x 20, 25 x 15, 30 x 12
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    It's funny you say that about ATD and joints because i have used it with Daa and noticed that, I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and the last two weeks add in ATD. I've heard about 6 oxo isn't it banned now though? Thanks John
    its not banned and the only place I know that sells it is IML's.Just looking out for you I messed up when i was younger in pcts and killed my joints on atd. atd is a strong suicidal inhibitordaa can be used on cycle to help avoid total shutdown in my opinion; although not neccessary. daa is best used maybe the last week and though pct if you can for an optimal pct. That said with a serm and what you have your still going to recover and my pcts were more subpar than yours when i first started hormonals. the reason i cross my tees and dot my i's on pct because in my opinion pct is just as important, of not more than the cycle to keep your body producing optimal testosterone again; otherwise more muscle is lost. Remember when you come off cycle your testosterone baseline will be that of about a 13 year old girl, it is real trust me bodybuilders know what women go through when they come off cycle, hormones and emotions. I am willing to go through it through for the price and usually within 3-4 weeks I feel better and after 2-3 months I am back to feeling like my normal selfthe stronger the compound(s) used the harsher the sides and recovery.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    its not banned and the only place I know that sells it is IML's.Just looking out for you I messed up when i was younger in pcts and killed my joints on atd. atd is a strong suicidal inhibitordaa can be used on cycle to help avoid total shutdown in my opinion; although not neccessary. daa is best used maybe the last week and though pct if you can for an optimal pct. That said with a serm and what you have your still going to recover and my pcts were more subpar than yours when i first started hormonals. the reason i cross my tees and dot my i's on pct because in my opinion pct is just as important, of not more than the cycle to keep your body producing optimal testosterone again; otherwise more muscle is lost. Remember when you come off cycle your testosterone baseline will be that of about a 13 year old girl, it is real trust me bodybuilders know what women go through when they come off cycle, hormones and emotions. I am willing to go through it through for the price and usually within 3-4 weeks I feel better and after 2-3 months I am back to feeling like my normal selfthe stronger the compound(s) used the harsher the sides and recovery.
    I hear ya man, at work that's what i beat into everyone's head that pct is as important or more important than an actual cycle. To restore everything back to normal and keep your gains you have made. Thanks for your wisdom and warnings!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. Ok so i hit Back today! Gym weight is 242Lbs, noticeably leaner at this point i'm starting to feel like i'm making great progress. Strength is going up still, got a bunch of solid PR's today.

    10.30.12
    1 Arm DB Row: 160 x 10, 8 Both Rep PR's
    Assisted Pull-Up: 40lbs x 8,5 + Partials/Drops Not really a PR but these were some of the best reps I've done.
    Wide Seated Row Supersetted with Cable Wide Grip Pull Down: 160 x 6,6 + 75 x 10 x 2
    Straps Lat Pull Down: 120 x 10,10,8,8 ALL PR's
    HS High Row: 4PPS + 35Lbs x 5 Partials with Squeeze.
    Machine Lat Pull Down" 170 x 10 x 4
    Cable Lat Isolation: 80 x 12 PR

    Feeling really good i can definitely see increases in muscle mass. The way things are going i'm making excellent progress!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Ok so i hit Back today! Gym weight is 242Lbs, noticeably leaner at this point i'm starting to feel like i'm making great progress. Strength is going up still, got a bunch of solid PR's today.

    10.30.12
    1 Arm DB Row: 160 x 10, 8 Both Rep PR's
    Assisted Pull-Up: 40lbs x 8,5 + Partials/Drops Not really a PR but these were some of the best reps I've done.
    Wide Seated Row Supersetted with Cable Wide Grip Pull Down: 160 x 6,6 + 75 x 10 x 2
    Straps Lat Pull Down: 120 x 10,10,8,8 ALL PR's
    HS High Row: 4PPS + 35Lbs x 5 Partials with Squeeze.
    Machine Lat Pull Down" 170 x 10 x 4
    Cable Lat Isolation: 80 x 12 PR

    Feeling really good i can definitely see increases in muscle mass. The way things are going i'm making excellent progress!
    Very nice work man.

  13. Man i am kicking so much ass on this cycle, hit 100's for the first time EVER on Decline Press for 6 reps then 5 reps. Body Weighted Chest Dips for 13 reps easily. I'm getting leaner too but still at 238-240Lbs, i'm so pump'd to see what i'll look like after this, i'm only 13 days into this and i am stronger than ever. I'm not forcing myself to eat either just eating when i am hungry and i'm actually getting better results all around. Ill post my workout when i get back from work.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  14. Very nice man.

  15. SH!T......am i to late for a follow
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    SH!T......am i to late for a follow
    Definitely not! Today marks the 14th day since i started this stack and i noticed some more sides of increased test which is better feeling of well being, more confidence, slightly more oil on skin/slight acne, more aggressive.

    Here's my chest workout from yesterday:

    10.31.13
    Decline DB Bench: 100 x 6,5 Both PR's
    Chest Dips: BW x 13,12, 6 2 PR's
    Slight Incline DB Press: 52.5 x 10, 60 x 6,5
    Pec Deck: 140 x 12, 150 x 8, 160 x 6 + Static Hold, PR
    Pause Pushups: 8,2
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  17. 11.3.12 Legs - Taking next week off from Deadlifts to let my back heal up then hit my stride again after.
    Romanian DL: 415 x 5 PR (this is a total of 30lbs added since i started this stack)
    Machine Leg Press: 450 x 7,6 + drop set PR
    Seated Leg Curl: 285 x 7 + partials, 8 + partials + drop set PR's (the whole stack, time to add plates!)
    High Rep Machine Leg Press: 350 x 20 + drop
    Donkey Calve Raise: 400 x 8 + Drop x 2 PR

    My body hurts right now but i can see a lot of changes in the mirror weight is still 240 but pretty much everything looks bigger and waist looks smaller
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    11.3.12 Legs - Taking next week off from Deadlifts to let my back heal up then hit my stride again after.
    Romanian DL: 415 x 5 PR (this is a total of 30lbs added since i started this stack)
    Machine Leg Press: 450 x 7,6 + drop set PR
    Seated Leg Curl: 285 x 7 + partials, 8 + partials + drop set PR's (the whole stack, time to add plates!)
    High Rep Machine Leg Press: 350 x 20 + drop
    Donkey Calve Raise: 400 x 8 + Drop x 2 PR

    My body hurts right now but i can see a lot of changes in the mirror weight is still 240 but pretty much everything looks bigger and waist looks smaller
    Awesome progress thus far man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Awesome progress thus far man!
    Thanks man it isn't easy at all, lots of hard work!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  20. Late.. but in none the less.

    FRL piqued ny inerest a while back, super dheas in general..

    Subbd
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late.. but in none the less.

    FRL piqued ny inerest a while back, super dheas in general..

    Subbd
    Glad to have you in here, so far i am pretty impressed with how things are going. I am getting some great strength gain and my body is recomping.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. 11.4.12 Arms

    Today my main focus was doing heavy dips and inverted rows. Dips with chains has got to be the best feeling exercise I've done no bad pain at all.
    **1 chain = 20Lbs, Body Weight:240Lbs, I HIT 280LB WEIGHTED DIPS TODAY!!!**
    Tricep Dips: BW x 15 (EASY) 1 Chain x 7, 1.5 Chains x 5,6,6 2 Chains x 5 + Dropset, ALL PR's
    Inverted Row: BW x 15,10,8,7 + drop (changing angles)
    RVS Ez Curls: 40 x 10, 50 x 8, 60 x 8, 70 x 8
    *Rope Pushdown: 40 x 12 x 3
    *Seated Overhead Cable Curls: 40 x 10 x 3 *super set with rope pushdown.
    FDB Cable Curl: 20 x 12,10,10
    Gripper 135 x 25, 160 x 20 + Dropset (PR)

    Weighted dips with chains are my new favorite exercise, no joke i will probably be able to put another chain on next workout easily.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    11.4.12 Arms

    Today my main focus was doing heavy dips and inverted rows. Dips with chains has got to be the best feeling exercise I've done no bad pain at all.
    **1 chain = 20Lbs, Body Weight:240Lbs, I HIT 280LB WEIGHTED DIPS TODAY!!!**
    Tricep Dips: BW x 15 (EASY) 1 Chain x 7, 1.5 Chains x 5,6,6 2 Chains x 5 + Dropset, ALL PR's
    Inverted Row: BW x 15,10,8,7 + drop (changing angles)
    RVS Ez Curls: 40 x 10, 50 x 8, 60 x 8, 70 x 8
    *Rope Pushdown: 40 x 12 x 3
    *Seated Overhead Cable Curls: 40 x 10 x 3 *super set with rope pushdown.
    FDB Cable Curl: 20 x 12,10,10
    Gripper 135 x 25, 160 x 20 + Dropset (PR)

    Weighted dips with chains are my new favorite exercise, no joke i will probably be able to put another chain on next workout easily.
    Nice work man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work man!
    Ty ty

    Did back yesterday, decided to stay away from heavy spine loaded rowing since my back is still recovering but i did a ton of pull downs and pull ups. Had an annoying forearm cramp post workout too. I seem to be slightly stronger on pull ups i can almost add weight but i am 241Lbs now so i'm gaining
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  25. 11.7.12 Chest/Delts

    Decline DB Press- 85 x 3, 95 x 3, 105 x 5,2 PR's (This took a lot out of me but i killed it!)
    Dips: 1 Chain x 6,5 BW x 6 (The DB press' sapped me)
    Pec Deck: 170 x 6 + Drop PR

    The funny thing is i hit my chest with the least volume and high intensity and it seems to be the biggest changing muscle group right now. Lower back is starting to feel a little better, definitely not deadlifting this week bums me out but i plan on hitting the seated ham curl with a **** ton of weight.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    11.7.12 Chest/Delts

    Decline DB Press- 85 x 3, 95 x 3, 105 x 5,2 PR's (This took a lot out of me but i killed it!)
    Dips: 1 Chain x 6,5 BW x 6 (The DB press' sapped me)
    Pec Deck: 170 x 6 + Drop PR

    The funny thing is i hit my chest with the least volume and high intensity and it seems to be the biggest changing muscle group right now. Lower back is starting to feel a little better, definitely not deadlifting this week bums me out but i plan on hitting the seated ham curl with a **** ton of weight.
    Nice work,sometimes different people,or even just different parts of our bodies take different approaches to see what we want!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Bro digging this log..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Bro digging this log..
    Thanks man I'm killin' it that's for sure. About to go do arms, did legs yesterday no deads to let my lower back heal.

    Seated Leg Curl: 310 x 8,6 + HUGE drop set/partials PR
    Machine Leg Press: 510 x 6, 450 x 10 + Drop PR *510 moved SUPER slow i mean it was like a 1RM each rep that's how slow it was.
    Glute Ham Raise: BW x 6,4

    These were super high intensity sets, i could barely walk and i was incoherent from all the nervous system overload. Quality > Quantity

    About to go murder some Weighted dips!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  29. I love me some weighted dips!im doing some today
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I love me some weighted dips!im doing some today
    Get em man get em!

    Well my Arm day went okay, i think i need to move to slightly higher reps now and switch things up. I've already added what would be considered a substantial amount of weight to my lifts. Went for 55Lbs worth of chains on dips yesterday and i managed 3 reps barely. I ran a drop set after that to extend the time under tension but i am getting some nagging pains from the heavy weight. Weight is still around 240lbs but i see a noticeable difference not only in muscle size but i am without a doubt leaner in my midsection.

    Also did pull ups with emphasis on biceps by keeping my shoulders shrugged and pulling my shoulder towards my hands.

    11.11.12 - Arms , BW @ 240Lbs
    Dips: +55Lbs x 3 + Drop Set PR
    Chins: BW x 10,10,8,8 PR
    *Seated Overhead Cable Curls: 40 x 10 x 3
    *Rope Pushdown: 60 x 12 x 3 * = Super Set
    EZ Bar Rvs Curl with Wrist Extension: 50 x 10 x 4
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FORERUNNER LABS ALPHA MASS *SPONSORED*
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:55 PM
  3. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:46 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in