Nla Performance SUPP D Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today is my second day trying this product. It's a new pre-workout product by NLA Performance. I have been given the opportunity to try it out. Ok first thing is how well it mixes. This is the best mixing pre-workout I have tried. There is literally no graininess at all like with other pre-workouts I have tried. The stuff actually dissolves COMPLETELY!. Second rating is taste. This is pretty bad. It is suppose to be "Nitro Punch" flavor. Now I have no idea what "Nitro Punch" is suppose to taste like, if it's fruit punch than it's a complete failure. Absolutely disgusting!. Really I don't care about taste though. Third rating is for effectiveness. This product gives a somewhat different feel than most pre-workouts. You don't feel super energized but the energy is there. It's more of a focused type energy. I had tunnel vision for the first 15-20 minutes after taking 1 scoop the first day and 1.5 scoops the second day. Seriously laser sharp focus for the first 20 minutes than it sort of levels out. It's still there but not as strong for the next 40 minutes or so. I'd say the effects last a good 60 minutes total. Of course today, which was the second day using it it lasted a bit longer because I took a little more than the day before. The focus is really strong and I really didn't expect it to be so strong from just 1.5 scoops. I don't think anyone will need more than 2 scoops of this stuff. Really great for mind-muscle connection. I didn't get a pump but I rarely get a pump from any product at all. The main effect with this product is focus.