Blood Sweat and Guts Anabeta/Endosurge log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Have you noticed much from the supplement stack? I just ordered this and was going to run it with daa.
    He stopped it for a bit while he was sick so probably not.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    He stopped it for a bit while he was sick so probably not.
    I just started Wednesday morning. Already having sexual dreams and high sex drive. Even from starting and stopping and starting again I can definitely feel this stuff kicking in!

    Any experienced loggers with "libido" logs tell me how detailed I can/should get with this?
    •   
       


  3. All right!! Excited to get my pump on! Finally get to workout! Chest n bis today

    30 mins Pre-workout
    2 caps Anabeta
    2 caps endosurge
    2 pure NO caps
    1 scoop whey

    Got steak laid out for tonight!! I'll be reporting back after I fatigue the pecs.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    All right!! Excited to get my pump on! Finally get to workout! Chest n bis today

    30 mins Pre-workout
    2 caps Anabeta
    2 caps endosurge
    2 pure NO caps
    1 scoop whey

    Got steak laid out for tonight!! I'll be reporting back after I fatigue the pecs.
    I am going to go out on a limb and say your workout will be phenomenal. BTW...steak for a post-workout victory celebration after destroying the iron is always good times

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and say your workout will be phenomenal. BTW...steak for a post-workout victory celebration after destroying the iron is always good times

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    You were absolutely right my man! Ill do a little victory celebration for ya just before i eat the steak haha. I had an amazing workout aside from the weight used. (but this..... is.......... BODYBUILDING!) haha

    Learning how to fatigue the muscle instead of putting up weight is completely new to me and will take me some time to get used to it. However, i feel like im already making progress. Chest has ALWAYS been the hardest muscle for me to contract. Ive never had any chest mass until i started back from 158, even then flat and incline presses were never the best way to contract the muscle for me.


    Chest n Bis-
    Decline bench:
    135 x 12 (WU), 165 x 10, (25 pushups) 165 x 10, 165 x 8, 145 x 12 (MMC relaxed set)

    Flat DB flys:
    30s x 12, 3 sets. 30s are pretty light for me but each rep i focused on stretching the chest on the way down, pause and hold with chest, then fire up contracting the chest the entire way up

    Incline DB bench (everything was fatigued... lost alot of conditioning from being sick)
    50s x 8, 50s x 8, 45s x 8 Incline was sacrificed for direct chest work. Gonna start off next week with incline first

    Incline DB flys
    25s x 10 2 sets (wasnt feeling it so i stopped mid way through the 2nd set)

    Chin-ups
    BW x 7, 7, 5

    BB curls
    60 x 10, 60 x 10, 70 x 8 (woops grabbed wrong bar lol)

    Pinwheel curls
    30s x 12, 12, 12 (dayum i was feeling these!)

    Incline Curls
    15s x 10, 10 stretch contract repeat

    **Calves**
    Seated Raises:
    45+25 x 12, 2 45s x 12, 12 super slow going up on balls of feet as high as possible, flexing the top of the calve has hard as i can

    Leg Press calf press
    3pps x 15, 4pps x 12, 12 final burn set bouncing with the calves.

    **ABS**
    Hanging Leg raises, toes to bar
    7, 7, 6

    Ab circuit bunch of sets of 12 and 20
    crunches, bench leg raises, 6 inches etc (gotta get better at abs, now i feel like they are lacking.... back to doing them at the beginning of the workout.

    Did 20 mins LIT cardio while watching the heat getting destroyed.




    This is what happens when im neglected from the gym. Last day i went was saturday and wednesday. Ohh well plenty of rest for my ecto body. Weighed in at 174 today. Thats a 5 pound gain since wednesday morning weigh in?? I definitely feel better and fuller, muscle memory is amazing! Ive never experienced such a weight gain in such a short ammount of time. Wenesday was my first day back on the anabeta/endosurge so its definitely possible that it could be helping and kicking in, especially already in my system.

    2 caps anabeta, 2 caps endosurge, 2 scoops ON whey, 1 cinnamon roll
    Cooking up a whole flank steak and 1/2 lb sweet potato for tonight. Same thing for lunch tomorrow.
    Edit:

    Feeling great on this stack! Cant wait to post results after the consistency kicks in!
    •   
       


  6. Had a great shoulders and tris workout although I did just do chest so everything was a little fatigued but they will get some good rest coming up.

    Press
    95 x 10, 95x 8, 95 x 8

    2 sets of dips x 10 to get warm
    DB shoulder press
    40 x 12, 45 x 10, 45 x 10
    Lateral flys SS rear felt flys same weight
    10s x 15, 15s x 12- 2 sets

    Shoulders were toast!

    CGBP
    95 x 10, 135 x 8, 3 sets

    Skull crushers
    EZ + 25s x 12, 3 sets

    Press downs
    55 x 12, 3 sets

    Good workout. Got it done.

    Post workout


    Name:  image-1499597044.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  434.5 KB

  7. Go for lower reps on calves, increase weight. Like 6-8.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Go for lower reps on calves, increase weight. Like 6-8.
    I will stick with this rep range for this cycle and when I go back to some heavier lifting I will definitely do that!


    Reason is, is that I can stack almost 6 plates on seated raises with full rom and I see kids who play Xbox all day with bigger calves than me

  9. Nice workouts, awesome you are already experiencing the dreams and libido.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice workouts, awesome you are already experiencing the dreams and libido.
    Thanks bro! Libido is definitely up!

    Stomach felt like chit yesterday after workout. Didn't eat a lot.

    Back and traps and forearms today!

  11. Man, cant wait for this crazy semester to be over! Workin part time and going to school full time with 12 hour days really cuts into training and diet. By the time the weekend comes, getting in 4 workouts in a row is not fun, nor productive. Went out for my moms bday dinner and shared meatballs and italian sausage and a beer. Obviously not the best diet but i guess special occasions call.

    anyways, 2 caps endosurge with 40g whey and 100g oats

    steak and sweet potato for lunch


    Back and traps tonight
    chest n bis tuesday night
    wednesday night off (studying for exam)
    thursday- off
    friday shoulders tris
    sat- legs n calves

  12. I know all about it man. It really comes down to just getting it in whenever you possibly can and doing whats feasible for diet. Remember school comes first because that's how you'll get you're way to getting paid with a more "regular" schedule. You can do it!

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  13. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    I will stick with this rep range for this cycle and when I go back to some heavier lifting I will definitely do that!


    Reason is, is that I can stack almost 6 plates on seated raises with full rom and I see kids who play Xbox all day with bigger calves than me
    Honestly, my personal opinion is that weight has nothing to do with calf development. However, everyone does respond differently so my opinion can be taken with a grain of salt. Anyway, I have always stuck to the body weight high intensity high volume approach with calves (definitely make sure to be well hydrated when doing this with calves though because the cramps can be absolutely absurd). I think the angles of how you work your calves matter more than weight or intensity sometimes too. Like I said though it will probably depend upon the individual.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  14. True. Where I've found a series of heavy heavy leg press Calve raises and donkey press then blowing out with high reps has been my best response. Especially when trying to develop certain parts of the "diamond" pivoting feet in or out has been of great help.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    True. Where I've found a series of heavy heavy leg press Calve raises and donkey press then blowing out with high reps has been my best response. Especially when trying to develop certain parts of the "diamond" pivoting feet in or out has been of great help.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    I like going heavy on calves slow and controlled then finishing the set off with the same weight just everything to move the weight!

    Best of both worlds!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19

    Honestly, my personal opinion is that weight has nothing to do with calf development. However, everyone does respond differently so my opinion can be taken with a grain of salt. Anyway, I have always stuck to the body weight high intensity high volume approach with calves (definitely make sure to be well hydrated when doing this with calves though because the cramps can be absolutely absurd). I think the angles of how you work your calves matter more than weight or intensity sometimes too. Like I said though it will probably depend upon the individual.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Yea I think i definitely need to focus on the different foot positions. I used to think that was bro science but now your the 2nd person to mention that to me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    I like going heavy on calves slow and controlled then finishing the set off with the same weight just everything to move the weight!

    Best of both worlds!


    Yea I think i definitely need to focus on the different foot positions. I used to think that was bro science but now your the 2nd person to mention that to me.
    Foot position is important if you have a weak head but if basically well rounded or weak in all areas it doesn't matter as much. Also you don't have to move them that much to change the focus I see some people doing really insane toe in to get the outer head when all it really takes to be honest is pushing with the outside of your foot more and pushing with the inside of the ball of your foot more for the interior. So singing the heal 1 inch internally or one inch externally will do it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    I just started Wednesday morning. Already having sexual dreams and high sex drive. Even from starting and stopping and starting again I can definitely feel this stuff kicking in!

    Any experienced loggers with "libido" logs tell me how detailed I can/should get with this?
    i think i had sex with every porn starlet i could think of on endo surge.....dreams made in heaven, well maybe not heaven, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Foot position is important if you have a weak head but if basically well rounded or weak in all areas it doesn't matter as much. Also you don't have to move them that much to change the focus I see some people doing really insane toe in to get the outer head when all it really takes to be honest is pushing with the outside of your foot more and pushing with the inside of the ball of your foot more for the interior. So singing the heal 1 inch internally or one inch externally will do it.
    Nice, i did this tonight on leg press extensions and i think it helped. My calves were pretty pumped after and i havent had that in a little while so i think the tiny camber of the heel made a difference. Will continue with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i had sex with every porn starlet i could think of on endo surge.....dreams made in heaven, well maybe not heaven, lol.
    lmao i know right! Feels good right now, full body pumped confidence pretty solid right now, clear headed!

    Back

    pull up warm up: 10, 10, 8

    Behind head lat-pull down: 85 x 12, 100 x 12, 115 x 12

    DB rows: 70 x 12, 70 x 12, 75 x 12 (first time trying to go slow and it puts alot of strain on the bis.... definitely gonna have to go back to heavy from now on. Felt it better on 75s with a tempo)

    Wide grip seated rows: 85 x 12, 100 x 12, 100 x 12

    Super Wide Grip pendlay rows
    95 x 12, 12, 12


    Shrugs
    225 x 12: 2 sets (shoulders wide, hands rowing width), 225 x 12: 2 sets (hands about mid quads)

    Leg press calf raises:
    4 plates x 12 did about 6 sets of these with parallel feet and toe in/out

    Pic:



    post workout meal...... not gonna lie its probably not a good idea but im starving and have too many tuna cans laying around
    2 biggest cans of tuna... 130g protein + 1 box tuna helper (about 16g protein from milk and probably some in the pasta) + 2 cups milk with dinner


  19. Looking fuller that's for sure!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Looking fuller that's for sure!
    i think so! im alot leaner right now after dropping weight from being sick, too bad thats all about to change haha

    30g on whey + 100g oats
    the rest of the tuna helper
    chicken n rice + a nice milk/whey/peanut butter shake after bed

  21. Today was hectic. Had a physics test I thought was on Thursday (I blew it ). Then class till 6:30, then sold my truck, then had to grab cloths to stay at my parents so I can use my dads truck tomorrow to go look at cars.

    Then finally got to the gym after an egg roll and a pbnj sammich lol

    Worked out at a different gym so tonight everything was thrown off and I didn't feel like I got that good of a workout in. Anyways hers chest, bis were wayyy to sore so ill get an arm day in this week that will be fun!

    DB bench
    65s x 12, 75s x 8, 85s x 7 then 2 assisted (had a spotter so why not)

    Incline DBs
    60s x 10, 3 sets

    Incline flys
    30s x 12, 3 sets (still not feeling these incline Flys... Maybe back to bread and butter BB incline is in order)

    Guiotiene press
    95 x 12, 115 x 12, 95 x 12 (no pump here like it has been.... Everything was just off)

    Machine flys
    3 sets of 12-15

    15 Mins LIT elliptical, 30 mins sauna

    PWO: 55g whey, 10oz steak, 2 cups brown rice

    Hoping to get legs in tomorrow but no promises. Time to get back on heavy squatting, going 3x5 tomorrow and working up weekly. My legs look terrible from lack of heavy squats

  22. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Today was hectic. Had a physics test I thought was on Thursday (I blew it ). Then class till 6:30, then sold my truck, then had to grab cloths to stay at my parents so I can use my dads truck tomorrow to go look at cars.

    Then finally got to the gym after an egg roll and a pbnj sammich lol

    Worked out at a different gym so tonight everything was thrown off and I didn't feel like I got that good of a workout in. Anyways hers chest, bis were wayyy to sore so ill get an arm day in this week that will be fun!

    DB bench
    65s x 12, 75s x 8, 85s x 7 then 2 assisted (had a spotter so why not)

    Incline DBs
    60s x 10, 3 sets

    Incline flys
    30s x 12, 3 sets (still not feeling these incline Flys... Maybe back to bread and butter BB incline is in order)

    Guiotiene press
    95 x 12, 115 x 12, 95 x 12 (no pump here like it has been.... Everything was just off)


    Machine flys
    3 sets of 12-15

    15 Mins LIT elliptical, 30 mins sauna

    PWO: 55g whey, 10oz steak, 2 cups brown rice

    Hoping to get legs in tomorrow but no promises. Time to get back on heavy squatting, going 3x5 tomorrow and working up weekly. My legs look terrible from lack of heavy squats
    Busy for sure. Take a chill pill brah. lol.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    i think so! im alot leaner right now after dropping weight from being sick, too bad thats all about to change haha

    30g on whey + 100g oats
    the rest of the tuna helper
    chicken n rice + a nice milk/whey/peanut butter shake after bed
    well at least you don't have to deal with indiana winters in cali!!!


    stay well!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well at least you don't have to deal with indiana winters in cali!!!


    stay well!!!
    Indiana gets hit, but Wisconsin gets it even worse...lol.

    Cheers T!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Indiana gets hit, but Wisconsin gets it even worse...lol.

    Cheers T!

    -Sean-
    lol, i did boot camp at great lakes 1/13/77, went to milwakee for 3 day pass instead of chicago....as much beer as you guys drink who cares how bad the winters are, lol.

    cheers sean
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol, i did boot camp at great lakes 1/13/77, went to milwakee for 3 day pass instead of chicago....as much beer as you guys drink who cares how bad the winters are, lol.

    cheers sean
    Touche! I have to agree with you on that. Us Wisconsinites are notorious drunks. On that note, true story...people from Wisconsin are generally banned from any drinking competitions....HAHAHAHA.

    Cheers T!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Touche! I have to agree with you on that. Us Wisconsinites are notorious drunks. On that note, true story...people from Wisconsin are generally banned from any drinking competitions....HAHAHAHA.

    Cheers T!

    -Sean-
    speaking of which, saw this at the grocery tonight



    Picked up a nice civic tonight, gonna be nice pocketing some money for groceries! haha took 2 caps endosurge with protein and oatmeal this morning. Feeling really lean but need to pack on the mass!

    Leg workout:

    Squat:
    185 x 7, 225 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5 (definitely gonna have to bring up the height of my squat, did the last 2 sets at just above parallel, deep atg just doesnt get there with mmc and its all hip drive)

    Machine Hack squats:
    35ps x 12, 60ps x 10, 80ps x 10, 90ps x 10

    Leg Press:
    3pps x 12, 4pps x 10, 8, 8

    SLDL
    135 x 12, 225 x 10, 245 x 8, 225 x 10

    Leg curls and extensions
    3 sets of 12

    post workout was 50g whey .75lbs ground turkey hamburger helper and 2 cups whole milk

    Double meat subway club footlong. Then a personal pizza from pizza-hut (while out all day searching for cars). Then 1 shake
    Legs workout

  28. Now I wanna lift legs heavy and drink a beer.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  29. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Now I wanna lift legs heavy and drink a beer.
    Haha who wouldn't!!? Gonna drink a beer tonight since SOMEONE gave me a craving!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    Haha who wouldn't!!? Gonna drink a beer tonight since SOMEONE gave me a craving!
    enjoy!!!
    stay thirsty, my friend!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:25 AM
  4. Revenge SDX, blood, sweat, and tears!
    By rysigpi in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
  5. Blood and Guts
    By TMack40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in