Creating a new Nad with Creatrona - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Creating a new Nad with Creatrona

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    So far it's worked well. Great pump and a steady increase in strengh.
    Yah seems to be the same across the board, I don't even get much out of Creatine traditionally but it's different with this product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been out of town and out of the loop for awhile. Mostly sitting on my butt and eating a ton of carbs. I'll be back on track and post an update tomorrow.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well I played B ball for 3 hrs on Friday and remembered how old and out of shape I am. Lol
    Gave me motivation to add more cardio to my workouts.

Decided to change up my routine and add more volume.

Bench Bar x 20 125x15,175x10,175x9,150x11
    Incline Db 45x10x3
    Db row 45 3x10
    Bb row 125 3x10
    Plank hold L R F 60 sec
    Hiit
    Cool down

This is my last workout with Ignite 2 (for now) so I'll get my review up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

What seems to be the best way to-dose this stuff, I have seen a few logs and everybody seems to have different dosing methods...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    What seems to be the best way to-dose this stuff, I have seen a few logs and everybody seems to have different dosing methods...

~Unknown~
    Everybody is just finding the sweet spot for them. I causes an lot of pump if you take it pre-workout so some are kind of addicted to that. I like it also and dose 6 pre-workout. 6 ed is enough to get good results the rest is all in fun and you do see some immediate benefits with higher dosing it's true. It"s really inexpensive so people are sort of going nuts with it....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Everybody is just finding the sweet spot for them. I causes an lot of pump if you take it pre-workout so some are kind of addicted to that. I like it also and dose 6 pre-workout. 6 ed is enough to get good results the rest is all in fun and you do see some immediate benefits with higher dosing it's true. It"s really inexpensive so people are sort of going nuts with it....
    I'm loving 10 caps ed! Lol. The pumps are absolutely nuts with this stuff. I need bigger shirts when I leave the gym.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm loving 10 caps ed! Lol. The pumps are absolutely nuts with this stuff. I need bigger shirts when I leave the gym.
    Yah I noticed that too...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post

~Unknown~
    I've tried several different times and doses to see what works for me. In the end I usually stick with split dosing half in the morning half pre work out. Most times either 3 and 3 or 4 and 4.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I've tried several different times and doses to see what works for me. In the end I usually stick with split dosing half in the morning half pre work out. Most times either 3 and 3 or 4 and 4.
    Yah half you daily dose pre-workout is a good guideline. Exactly how I roll. How much you do is up to you but no more than 12 ed which is kind of nuggin futs but it's a hell of a lot of fun.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice log so far. If your triceps is really noticeably smaller and feels weaker go see a chiro or a good massage therapist who does deep tissue, myo-fascial release type work. You could have some sort of impingement or immobility somewhere causing that issue. The good ones can have you move a bit watch you do some push ups and what not and see what your body is doing to compensate for the force that isn't being applied on the triceps. It could just be different insertion points making one of the muscle belies longer so it looks fuller. Easiest way tho is to have someone qualified look at you moving.

Also try changing your pressing movements to iso-lateral movements for a while. I mean all of them. Stuff like Hammer Strength or Dumbells for triceps I would go with hammer strength more than dumbells because the DB allow a natural arch that can take away from the work the triceps have to do to reach lock out. Do the weak side first and then simply match the reps your with your stronger but larger side so you are never doing more work with the stronger side but are always pushing the smaller side hard.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah deep tissue works, remember when I has a big problem with my left side with development. Freeing up the muscle and getting the blood flowing into them and getting rid of all the knots and toxins does wonders. We should all do about 10 to 12 sessions every year.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Thanks guys. Not sure if I'll make it any where to have someone look at me atleast not right now. But I'll definitely try the different exercises Friday is my arm day so well see how it goes.

Last night was supposed to be my leg day. But, I'm still limping a little from playing basketball last Friday. I just aggravated and old knee injury. It already feeling a lot better but I don't want to push my luck so I just did some cardio and will throw in some leg exercises on Friday if it feel any better.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Fridays arm workout made a few changes. Think I'll keep trying different exercise till I find one that really works good for my triceps.

Cardio warm up
    Pull ups 10,9,9
    Standing Db curl 35 3x9
    Preacher curl 60 3x10
    Tri extension 35 3x9
    Hammer kicks 25 3x10
    Bench dip to failure
    Crunches
    Leg raises

I can notice the difference without the Ignite 2. Even though I'm still using a pre workout I'm not getting the same focus and pump.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

A lot of that can be attained with just the Crea-trona yes...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A lot of that can be attained with just the Crea-trona yes...
    Yea I still get a good pump. Just not as good as when combining the two
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yea I still get a good pump. Just not as good as when combining the two
    yah That's madness
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to kill that combination! Should make maintaining size and strength in recovery a breeze!

If those Hammer Kicks are Triceps kick backs make sure you stop the dumbell completely when perpendicular to the ground. I always see guys doing that exercise and going farther forward and then going back. Doing that takes a lot of the triceps work out of the motion. Kickbacks should be started from a dead stop on every rep, if not then they should not be taken all the way down to keep stress but never should arm go beyond that 90 degree angle you get to 91 degrees you have gone too far. If you have been doing that expect to drop the weight or lose reps when you start doing them correctly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah make them hurt
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Chest day been adding more volume. Trying to change things up and see if I can add some mass this fall.

Bench Bar x20,125x15,175x10x2,195x5, 150x8
    Incline Db fly 45 3x10
    Db row 45x3x10
    Bent over back fly 35x3x12
    Plank hold 65 sec
    Hiit cardio
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Haven't done legs for awhile,since my knee was bothering me. Felt pretty good so I went for it. Think it went pretty well.

Cardio warm up
    Clean to press 50x8,70x8,90x8,
    125x5
    Squat 125x10,175x8,200x6,125x8
    Leg extension 80x16x3
    Military press95 3x8
    Arnold press 35 3x9
    Dead lift 5x220

Started upping my tempo. To really get my heart going.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good that you got your legs going again, not too much happens without leg work.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    ^Truth! Too many people still don't get that.

Excellent advice from Kleen on the kickbacks also. I haven't done them in a long time but what a great tricep exercise they are.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Definitly agree hated going as long as I did just doing cardio with my legs but didnt want to end up walking with a cane for 3 wks like last time I screwed my knee up and didn't take it easy. One of thes days I'm going to have to get it fixed. But since it doesn't bother me 90% of the time I keep putting it off.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah the legs are a pain you don't want to take care of them because then you are kind of down for the count, but they do tend to heal up pretty nicely now. I know a guy who has had both his knees replaced recently and he was walking inside of a week with both surgeries and this gy is 60. Amazing.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah the legs are a pain you don't want to take care of them because then you are kind of down for the count, but they do tend to heal up pretty nicely now. I know a guy who has had both his knees replaced recently and he was walking inside of a week with both surgeries and this gy is 60. Amazing.
    What they've done with those surgeries in general is amazing.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have some discomfort in both may petellars otherwise I have been lucky...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I have some discomfort in both may petellars otherwise I have been lucky...
    I've been fairly lucky I can work my legs most of the time. It's just when I overdo it them I irritate the tendon and have to go easy for a while. It's usually not going heavy that's a problem it's more over use.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I've been fairly lucky I can work my legs most of the time. It's just when I overdo it them I irritate the tendon and have to go easy for a while. It's usually not going heavy that's a problem it's more over use.
    I went too heavy on the front squats and should have used knee wraps, now when I do 5's I use them.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah overuse is just a pain in the ass. YOu are trying to be a good boy and use less weight and more reps than then it hits you on that end...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well I finished up my Creatrona run a while back and kind of went on a hiatus. I'll get my review up soon but I'm not done with running it since I got 2 free tubs when I picked up some Epi-v and 1 alpha at the Black Friday sale.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Have you tried the powder yet ?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds good I use the powder pre workout and the caps on non lift days or away from my workout. Can't wait for the review.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good I use the powder pre workout and the caps on non lift days or away from my workout. Can't wait for the review.
    Does the powder have you feeling warm ? I always have the electricity but when I used the powder it was more warm feeling...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

It is hard to tell because the stims in IGNITE 2 get my body temp up pretty good.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

It is hard to tell because the stims in IGNITE 2 get my body temp up pretty good.
    I'm always really warm for hours after using it.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

This is a warm electric feeling for me...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Final review:Effectiveness/Strenght: 10 out of 10 when compared to standard creatine mono atleast for me I have no doubt it worked better. I'm not saying compared to other type of supps. I think you need to compare this to other similar products.

Ease of use: 8 out of 10 not really difficult but taking 6 to 8 pill a day on a split dose is a bigger pain than 5 grams of mono in one of my shakes.

Cost : 7 out of 10 the product isn't very expensive but when you compare it to bulk Mono it a fair bit more per dose. But if you compare it to other Designer creatines it a good deal. All on how you look at it.

Pump/ energy : 10 out of 10 this is where this product really shines in my opinion. No other type of creatine has ever gave me a noticeable pump and a energy boost. This didn't give me prework out levels of enery or pump ,but it was noticeable on its own and when stacked with Ignite 2 then it really impressed me.

Overall thoughts: I think this is a product everyone looking for a new creatine or an edge in the gym should try. For the price of one bottle you won't be disappointed.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Excellent review, remember the powdered version is not out for your shakes....I put 4 grams in my preworkout shake and badda bing my last set is my best set, it's fuggin cool. I am eating fuggin iron...
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah I love using the powdered Creatrona pre workout I use it exclusively then and have my caps during non workout times. I only take 3 grams at a time pre workout though.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah I love using the powdered Creatrona pre workout I use it exclusively then and have my caps during non workout times. I only take 3 grams at a time pre workout though.
    I only take a total of 6 grams ed so only 4 pills after that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 09:16 PM
  2. new sponsor with the hook up!
    By chasec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. Great New changes .....with Lion Products
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics