Creating a new Nad with Creatrona

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my first work out with Creatrona.

Cardio warm up
Bench 125x8,175x5,195x5, 205x5,200x5
Incline Db 45 4x9
Bb row 115 3x10
Db row 35 3x12
Plank hold L R F 60 sec

Didnt notice any increase in strength. But, the pump was great. I'm also running Ignite 2 which I love. So I've already been on Creatrona for a few weeks. What I did notice is great pumps. Just with benching and rows my whole upper body had a major pump can't wait to see how my leg work out goes tonight.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In. How are you dosing? I've been doing 4 caps Preworkout with ignite 2 and the pumps are crazy good.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
In. How are you dosing? I've been doing 4 caps Preworkout with ignite 2 and the pumps are crazy good.
Ive just been doing 3 in the morning and 3 pre workout with my Ignite 2. After a few days of getting the feel for it I'll start to experiment.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what in the world in Creatrona?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it. Thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The people who developed Creapure in Germany were not satisfied so they double buffered it and we got the rights :) Very good product for traditonal non-responders as I believe the buffering lowers the molecular weight which may be the problem. I am just speculating....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It been awhile since I was able to increase in any of my lifts. Between being sick for a week my wife's grandfather passing away and just starting Pct a week and a half ago my main lifts have been struggling. So I think the Creatrona is really starting to kick in because I made a few nice improvements.

Arm Day

Cardio warm up
Clean to press 105x5
Pull up 10,9,9
standing Db 45 3x6
Preacher curl 60 3x12
Tri cable pull down 140 3x7
Skull crusher 95 3x8
Incline crunches 25

Those in bold are new increases for this week.
i tried going all 6 pill about 20 min before workout today so that might have help some I'll keep experimenting with my timing.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It been awhile since I was able to increase in any of my lifts. Between being sick for a week my wife's grandfather passing away and just starting Pct a week and a half ago my main lifts have been struggling. So I think the Creatrona is really starting to kick in because I made a few nice improvements.

Arm Day

Cardio warm up
Clean to press 105x5
Pull up 10,9,9
standing Db 45 3x6
Preacher curl 60 3x12
Tri cable pull down 140 3x7
Skull crusher 95 3x8
Incline crunches 25

Those in bold are new increases for this week.
i tried going all 6 pill about 20 min before workout today so that might have help some I'll keep experimenting with my timing.
Nice. Took me about 2 weeks to really start seeing the strength come up but come up it has.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hah... The title def made me think, huuuuuuuh?

But I'm in, been interested in seeing if it's anything special considering creapure creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that the increase in strength came a bit later but the first thing I noticed early is I was as strong on my latter sets as I was in my early ones.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I find that the increase in strength came a bit later but the first thing I noticed early is I was as strong on my latter sets as I was in my early ones.
Well the strength increase seem to be starting.

This workout wasn't a huge increase in strengh but since I'm in my 2nd week of PCT. and my diet and sleep are off I'm pleaseD I'm making any progress. I've also been on the same basic routine layout for 3 months. So soon I'm going to change up everything I'm thinking of going to a higher volume plan any suggestion would be welcome.

Cardio warm up
Bench 125x12,175x6,200x5, 205x5x2
Incline Db 45 4x10
Bb row 125 3x10
Db back fly 45 3 x10
Plank hold L R F 60 sec
Hiit
Cool down

So I'm definitely starting to see some increases again. I'm already starting to dred running out of Ignite 2. I have 2 half containers of other pre workout I need to finish before I get anymore.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I keep saying to the loggers.. the first one's free :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday's workout was one of the best I've had in awhile. I'm starting to notice the all day pump everyone is raving about. My wife who never comments on my progress, leaned against me while I was on the couch and said man your really getting hard ( talking about my pecs ). I hadn't really noticed until she said something. This was before I even worked out I had just come home from work.

Cardio warm up
Clean to press 125 x5
Squat 125x8,175x6,200x6, 210x5x2
Leg extension 70 3x15
Straight legDead lift to shoulder shrug 220x8
Military press 95 3x8
Arnold press 35 3x9
Lat pull down 160 3x12
Cardio
Cool down

I added a few new exercises and up the reps on others.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people talking about hardness on this product.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Now I'm in your log to break your chops!!! LOL J/K :)

Keep doing the cleans to press they will help increase overall strenght..Looking good so far keep at it!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday's workout was one of the best I've had in awhile. I'm starting to notice the all day pump everyone is raving about. My wife who never comments on my progress, leaned against me while I was on the couch and said man your really getting hard ( talking about my pecs ). I hadn't really noticed until she said something. This was before I even worked out I had just come home from work.

Cardio warm up
Clean to press 125 x5
Squat 125x8,175x6,200x6, 210x5x2
Leg extension 70 3x15
Straight legDead lift to shoulder shrug 220x8
Military press 95 3x8
Arnold press 35 3x9
Lat pull down 160 3x12
Cardio
Cool down

I added a few new exercises and up the reps on others.
Nice. Yeah the all day pump is pretty awesome. Running creatrona I'm also noticing a distinct hardening effect.

Have you ever run a 10x10 program? I often do it in the fall. I'm considering it for next month actually. Grueling but I generally put on some size doing it.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Yeah the all day pump is pretty awesome. Running creatrona I'm also noticing a distinct hardening effect.

Have you ever run a 10x10 program? I often do it in the fall. I'm considering it for next month actually. Grueling but I generally put on some size doing it.
I ran Da German volume training program about 1.5 yrs ago. I was sore as hell for a month but didn't notice any real gains.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm in your log to break your chops!!! LOL J/K :)

Keep doing the cleans to press they will help increase overall strenght..Looking good so far keep at it!
The cleans to press took more out of me then I thought they would. I biggest problem is getting the bar back to the ground with out hurting my back.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The cleans to press took more out of me then I thought they would. I biggest problem is getting the bar back to the ground with out hurting my back.
they will kick the sh*t out of you! Lower the weight if needed not worth getting hurt

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this bish

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I ran Da German volume training program about 1.5 yrs ago. I was sore as hell for a month but didn't notice any real gains.
Everyone is different! LOL Man, I've been training for over 20 years and what "works for me" is always changing it seems. I can run a 5x5 and get a ton of strength but not gain a lb.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I dont' get much out of doing too much volume and gain better with shorter more intensive workouts. As far as change goes, most things do work but not for very long ....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, lmk what you think I'm always learning from your posts. Especially on the diet end not my strong suit.
Will do good buddy

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Had another good workout on Friday:

Cardio warm up
Pull ups 10,10,9
Standing Db 45 3x6
Preacher curl 60 3x12
Tri cable pull down 140 3x8
Skull crusher 95 3x9
Bench dips to failure
Incline crunches 3sets to failure
Leg raises

Added a few more reps and one more exercise. Its been two day and i still feel full and harder than normal. Not quite a pumped feeling but definitely fuller. I have only a couple more days before i run out of Ignite 2. I'll be curious to see how the creatrona effects me without the Ignite 2.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had another good workout on Friday:

Cardio warm up
Pull ups 10,10,9
Standing Db 45 3x6
Preacher curl 60 3x12
Tri cable pull down 140 3x8
Skull crusher 95 3x9
Bench dips to failure
Incline crunches 3sets to failure
Leg raises

Added a few more reps and one more exercise. Its been two day and i still feel full and harder than normal. Not quite a pumped feeling but definitely fuller. I have only a couple more days before i run out of Ignite 2. I'll be curious to see how the creatrona effects me without the Ignite 2.
Ok you guys want to get really fuggin pumped take 6 crea-trona and a rounded scoop of ignite :) I thought my arms were going to explode, it was a bit much really... I had incredible strength though which I really liked. I think some of the people in the gym were a little scared as I was pretty pumped up.. :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok you guys want to get really fuggin pumped take 6 crea-trona and a rounded scoop of ignite :) I thought my arms were going to explode, it was a bit much really... I had incredible strength though which I really liked. I think some of the people in the gym were a little scared as I was pretty pumped up.. :)
Ok I took 3 this morning. I'll try 4 more pre workout with a rounded scoop of Ignite 2 and see how that goes. But if I Hulk out and smash the gym I'm blaming you LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I took 3 this morning. I'll try 4 more pre workout with a rounded scoop of Ignite 2 and see how that goes. But if I Hulk out and smash the gym I'm blaming you LOL
That really could happen :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Help

I took DW advice and added an extra pill of Creatrona before my work out and went to a rounded scoop of Ignite 2. I had a great work out except. My bench numbers seem to be stuck. I noticed everything feels strong except my right Tricep. After my work out I got to looking and it noticeably smaller than my left. I have no idea why or how to balance them out. Would appreciate any advice you guy can give.

Cardio warm up
Bench 125x8,195x8,200x6, 205x5x2
Incline Db 45 4x11
Bb row 135 3x10
Db row ind. 45 3x10
Plank hold L R F 65 sec
Hiit
Cool down

I still made some progress but my right Tricep I definitely holding me back at this point. On a positive note today marks my 16th week back to the gym.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do more single arm movements with triceps to even them out a bit.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I would do more single arm movements with triceps to even them out a bit.
Thanks will do. What do you think of adding an extra workout just for my right Tricep a couple days before my normal workout. Nothing much just a couple extra sets to speed up it growth.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks will do. What do you think of adding an extra workout just for my right Tricep a couple days before my normal workout. Nothing much just a couple extra sets to speed up it growth.
No need for that. Just focus on the contraction with your right tricep on tue days you hit triceps, ecwpecially when your doing your single arm movements

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No need for that. Just focus on the contraction with your right tricep on tue days you hit triceps, ecwpecially when your doing your single arm movements
Thanks that will be Friday I'll give it a go.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How is the creatine working so far? anything?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
^This. Doing extra sets for a lagging body part could be a bad idea. Just make sure it's working hard when you are using it. The imbalance usually develops because you let the naturally stronger arm do more work. By concentrating on the weaker arm you will make it work harder than the stronger one.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far it's worked well. Great pump and a steady increase in strengh.
Yah seems to be the same across the board, I don't even get much out of Creatine traditionally but it's different with this product.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Been out of town and out of the loop for awhile. Mostly sitting on my butt and eating a ton of carbs. I'll be back on track and post an update tomorrow.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I played B ball for 3 hrs on Friday and remembered how old and out of shape I am. Lol
Gave me motivation to add more cardio to my workouts.

Decided to change up my routine and add more volume.

Bench Bar x 20 125x15,175x10,175x9,150x11
Incline Db 45x10x3
Db row 45 3x10
Bb row 125 3x10
Plank hold L R F 60 sec
Hiit
Cool down

This is my last workout with Ignite 2 (for now) so I'll get my review up.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
What seems to be the best way to-dose this stuff, I have seen a few logs and everybody seems to have different dosing methods...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What seems to be the best way to-dose this stuff, I have seen a few logs and everybody seems to have different dosing methods...

~Unknown~
Everybody is just finding the sweet spot for them. I causes an lot of pump if you take it pre-workout so some are kind of addicted to that. I like it also and dose 6 pre-workout. 6 ed is enough to get good results the rest is all in fun and you do see some immediate benefits with higher dosing it's true. It"s really inexpensive so people are sort of going nuts with it....

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is just finding the sweet spot for them. I causes an lot of pump if you take it pre-workout so some are kind of addicted to that. I like it also and dose 6 pre-workout. 6 ed is enough to get good results the rest is all in fun and you do see some immediate benefits with higher dosing it's true. It"s really inexpensive so people are sort of going nuts with it....
I'm loving 10 caps ed! Lol. The pumps are absolutely nuts with this stuff. I need bigger shirts when I leave the gym. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm loving 10 caps ed! Lol. The pumps are absolutely nuts with this stuff. I need bigger shirts when I leave the gym. :)
Yah I noticed that too...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

~Unknown~
I've tried several different times and doses to see what works for me. In the end I usually stick with split dosing half in the morning half pre work out. Most times either 3 and 3 or 4 and 4.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried several different times and doses to see what works for me. In the end I usually stick with split dosing half in the morning half pre work out. Most times either 3 and 3 or 4 and 4.
Yah half you daily dose pre-workout is a good guideline. Exactly how I roll. How much you do is up to you but no more than 12 ed which is kind of nuggin futs but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice log so far. If your triceps is really noticeably smaller and feels weaker go see a chiro or a good massage therapist who does deep tissue, myo-fascial release type work. You could have some sort of impingement or immobility somewhere causing that issue. The good ones can have you move a bit watch you do some push ups and what not and see what your body is doing to compensate for the force that isn't being applied on the triceps. It could just be different insertion points making one of the muscle belies longer so it looks fuller. Easiest way tho is to have someone qualified look at you moving.

Also try changing your pressing movements to iso-lateral movements for a while. I mean all of them. Stuff like Hammer Strength or Dumbells for triceps I would go with hammer strength more than dumbells because the DB allow a natural arch that can take away from the work the triceps have to do to reach lock out. Do the weak side first and then simply match the reps your with your stronger but larger side so you are never doing more work with the stronger side but are always pushing the smaller side hard.