Murk's IGF2 + Drive log!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Dirk is amazing. It gets me once in a while when people lump us in with some of the companies that hide behind prop blends when they don't know how great Dirk is at putting these formulas together. As it is there are already people out there copying his work. No need to make it easy for them!

    Have you tried NO Uptake yet? Another Dirk masterpiece....
    Nah haven't tried any of the new stuff. Fat Free or N.O. Uptake. I will eventually since I am one of the few that have used the entire AN line extensively.

    I have read about N.O. Uptake though. Great technical write-up as per usual. I like how Dirk makes the most out of synergy and not necessarily depends on new and novel ingredients which could "theoretically work" but in truth may just be pretty sounding words that have no substance.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Nah haven't tried any of the new stuff. Fat Free or N.O. Uptake. I will eventually since I am one of the few that have used the entire AN line extensively. I have read about N.O. Uptake though. Great technical write-up as per usual. I like how Dirk makes the most out of synergy and not necessarily depends on new and novel ingredients which could "theoretically work" but in truth may just be pretty sounding words that have no substance.Cheers!-Sean-
    Deffinatly, Dirk is a smart guy. I've went to him a few times with non AN related ingrediants and he amazes me with the stuff he knows. jdg76Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    If youre LG/IFing, on your rest days id up your fat content higher.. 100-110g, and lower your carbs. Workout days, demolish carbs and lower fats (50-65g)

    You could always make a protein brownie as well.. 4tbsp pb, 1 scoop protein and enough water to turn it into sludge.. and nuke it for 30-45secs. ...idk why i juat threw that recipe at you lol

    Everythings good! Looks like your doing well around here!
    Love it. I got my weight gainer and protien bar recipe from other AMers. Now i got one for brownies!
    Will pick up some nuts today. Todays on off day but will post diet later.
    As far as drive i felt it in about 3rd day for sure. And also 4 caps prework out realy do the trick. I know it suggests 3 at my weight. But hoping 4 caps Drive every now and then shouldnt hurt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Love it. I got my weight gainer and protien bar recipe from other AMers. Now i got one for brownies!
    Will pick up some nuts today. Todays on off day but will post diet later.
    As far as drive i felt it in about 3rd day for sure. And also 4 caps prework out realy do the trick. I know it suggests 3 at my weight. But hoping 4 caps Drive every now and then shouldnt hurt
    It doesnt look like a brownie by any means lol but it psychs me into thinking im eating one. I nuke mine until the edges are solid but the middle is goopy, stir it, let it sit then DEMOLISH.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    It doesnt look like a brownie by any means lol but it psychs me into thinking im eating one. I nuke mine until the edges are solid but the middle is goopy, stir it, let it sit then DEMOLISH.
    Lol G , what ever gives me that back bro. I think i remember u saying some thing about a comp coming up. How did it go
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Lol G , what ever gives me that back bro. I think i remember u saying some thing about a comp coming up. How did it go
    It was last saturday, my grandma passed away that friday at 630pm, so i backed out. Mentally i wasnt there. I just checked in at the hotel in STL to weigh in and check my height when i got the call, so i drove back to town (2hr away) and have been getting ready for next year.

    Back width is what you seek? Wide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It was last saturday, my grandma passed away that friday at 630pm, so i backed out. Mentally i wasnt there. I just checked in at the hotel in STL to weigh in and check my height when i got the call, so i drove back to town (2hr away) and have been getting ready for next year.

    Back width is what you seek? ide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs

    Use the same username so ill recognize you!! Lol
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76

    Use the same username so ill recognize you!! Lol
    Hey bro!! Whats up? Lol i tried but it was taken!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    It was last saturday, my grandma passed away that friday at 630pm, so i backed out. Mentally i wasnt there. I just checked in at the hotel in STL to weigh in and check my height when i got the call, so i drove back to town (2hr away) and have been getting ready for next year.

    Back width is what you seek? Wide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs

    Sorry for ur loss, as for the comp, theres always next time.

  10. Looked at the macadamion nut, expensive. High in fat but alittle low on protien. I ended up going with dry roast peanuts.

    14g fat // mac's were like 16
    7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

    Dry roast so no added oil or salt.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Looked at the macadamion nut, expensive. High in fat but alittle low on protien. I ended up going with dry roast peanuts.

    14g fat // mac's were like 16
    7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

    Dry roast so no added oil or salt.
    Were they whole macadamias? There deffinitely pricey! Roasted peanuts are good as well, or walnuts..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Looked at the macadamion nut, expensive. High in fat but alittle low on protien. I ended up going with dry roast peanuts.

    14g fat // mac's were like 16
    7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

    Dry roast so no added oil or salt.
    I'm all about the almond!

    And this sh1t is killer
    http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product...anberry+crunch

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

    I'm all about the almond!

    And this sh1t is killer
    http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product...anberry+crunch

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I thought u would be all about this:

    http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/se...FY-d4AodHAIAlg

    50% of it weight is protien?????
    Say werd!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I thought u would be all about this:

    http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/se...FY-d4AodHAIAlg

    50% of it weight is protien?????
    Say werd!
    Whhhhat. I gotta check this out. I'll give it a go!!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  15. I'm a huge fan of pistachios. They have a great profile and taste so good.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    I'm a huge fan of pistachios. They have a great profile and taste so good.
    And help with E.D. lol

    Pistachios are expensive as well.. hell all nuts are actually pricey
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    And help with E.D. lol

    Pistachios are expensive as well.. hell all nuts are actually pricey
    Nuts are expensive. I live in CA and a lot of them are grown around here, so it isn't quite as bad. One of the things I really like about pistachios is that they are a little bit of work with the shells so you don't eat them by the handful. I buy 3 lb. bags of them for about $15 at Costco.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    And help with E.D. lol

    Pistachios are expensive as well.. hell all nuts are actually pricey
    I heard that about cashews. High is zinc , magnisium ad other trace minerals. Natures test booster

  19. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I heard that about cashews. High is zinc , magnisium ad other trace minerals. Natures test booster
    I think it's true of most nuts/seeds. You are already taking Drive though, so you should be well covered in the libido department!

  20. I got called out for work so the feeding frenzy ends early but right on the mark.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20121023_192102.png
Views: 41
Size:  111.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20121023_192055.png
Views: 39
Size:  87.3 KB

    Thanks for the eating suggestion tyga and all. Let me know whats up.

    Good thing i had my 3 drive caps in a to go bottle. With some luck we can make this a quick repair so i can get home and get some z's.

    Mood is still very elevated.

    aggression starting to come up alittle. Maybe it just been my day.

    Libido about same.

    If it works out i will be in the gym about 6am for an ill session.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    I got called out for work so the feeding frenzy ends early but right on the mark.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 743"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 742"/>

    Thanks for the eating suggestion tyga and all. Let me know whats up.

    Good thing i had my 3 drive caps in a to go bottle. With some luck we can make this a quick repair so i can get home and get some z's.

    Mood is still very elevated. I have niticed aggression starting to come up alittle. Maybe it just been my day.
    Libido

    If it works out i will be in the gym about 6am for an ill session.
    Np. Those numbers look better bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I thought u would be all about this:

    Hemp Seeds &mdash; Nuts.com

    50% of it weight is protien?????
    Say werd!
    I want these in my mouth now, No homo though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Im going to reseatch hemp seed protien alittle more. I know soy has some thing that mimics estrogen. After useing it to long it starts knocking ur nateral hormonies out of wyack.
    So hemp might have same effect

  24. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Im going to reseatch hemp seed protien alittle more. I know soy has some thing that mimics estrogen. After useing it to long it starts knocking ur nateral hormonies out of wyack.
    So hemp might have same effect
    but but but...nuts! Meh it is kinda true what you mention, it should be checked up...I never worry about almonds/pecans/walnuts trace protein values since they are minimum but these ones...DAMN holy mother of protein!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    but but but...nuts! Meh it is kinda true what you mention, it should be checked up...I never worry about almonds/pecans/walnuts trace protein values since they are minimum but these ones...DAMN holy mother of protein!
    Cel, i know . Y no one jumped on a powder based on hemp yet. This might be a money making opp. Thats not a gimic

  26. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Cel, i know . Y no one jumped on a powder based on hemp yet. This might be a money making opp. Thats not a gimic
    My local health store sells hemp protein.. does this help? Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  27. I read somewhere a long time ago how hemp can raise estro, so it would be something needing some research. But it may be another option. jdg76team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    My local health store sells hemp protein.. does this help? Lol
    Fuk, i thought i was the first to think of it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    I read somewhere a long time ago how hemp can raise estro, so it would be something needing some research. But it may be another option. jdg76team APPNUT
    If I do recall correctly hemp protein is not an ideal protein source. Man I have been outta the loop for so long I forgot a lot of stuff. Not as sharp as I once was and I am not even that old...damn.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

  30. So i got up extra early today in order to hit the gym before work. Woke up 5:30am pooped 4 IGF2 and 3 Drives first thing. At the gym about 6:10. Kind of dragged as$ leaving the house, that costed me the 20min cardio i was tring to squeze in.

    Leg extentions
    155x12
    245x8
    245x8
    245x8

    Leg curls
    105x12
    180x8
    180x8
    180x8

    Goodmorning
    Bar only x 12,12,12
    Trying to get a streach a flexability

    Squats
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

    leg lifts
    8,8,8

    Plank-L.bridge-R.Bridge
    1.5-1-1 min
    1.5-1-1 min

    I know my squats suck. But i realy got to protect my ol'back.


    Mood:
    once the blood started flowing felt great and realy in. By the time i walked out the gym i felt great almost euphoric. I think empty stomach + Drive + early routine is the best way to start the day.

    Endurance:
    Excellent today. Worried about being to sleepy, but was wide awake and amped.

    Aggression:
    I mentioned feeling a raise in aggression yesterday. Today i feel to good to let any thing bother me. But we will see as the day goes on

    Overall:
    Couldnt be better, awake, extra alert, ready.

    Need to get my routine into a more advanced level, any one know any thing about DC (dog crap) training?
    Saw it mention will look into it.

    I will get my diet posted later. Cant eat till 12, but im grabbing a cup black coffee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 02:15 PM
  2. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. eatingisfun's DRIVE log
    By eatingisfun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 10:11 AM
  4. abombs drive log / other supplements
    By abomber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Log in
Log in