Murk's IGF2 + Drive log!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Props to the AppNut crew. I have noticed how envolved you guys are in all the appnut logs i have subbed.

Thanks for the Great support!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Props to the AppNut crew. I have noticed how envolved you guys are in all the appnut logs i have subbed.

Thanks Murk. We want to make sure we are here for any questions you have, and also enjoy watching ppl reaching there goals.
    Before working for AppNut I had ran sponsored logs and had questions for the rep,and there's nothing worse than needing an answer today and not getting it until next week.

jdg76
    team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Props to the AppNut crew. I have noticed how envolved you guys are in all the appnut logs i have subbed.

If you're talking about Dewey...he is mostly in it for the pics...he will say things like "No Homo" but...we all know better !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you're talking about Dewey...he is mostly in it for the pics...he will say things like "No Homo" but...we all know better !

Haha, you all figured him out pretty quick. Why do you think Vit brought him on board?
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

5. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Haha, you all figured him out pretty quick. Why do you think Vit brought him on board?
    I do recall Vit asking for Nudes to make the applications much better...I imagine Dewey might have gotten creative with the Camera and what he wore (or didn't wear...) for the pictures he sent !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

No nudez, no care...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    No nudez, no care...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. this log took a strange turn.

Great to hear you are responding to Drive, it has long been a staple of mine with good reason.

9. Yep, Drive is deffinitly impressive.

1st week quick review, 1(no response)-5(complete change)

Power + Mood (3)=
    not saying I felt like sh!t b4 i started this cycle. I felt average. I was returning to the gym after a long break and everything was to heavy. That kind of was hitting my ego and fukin up my routine. The boost is cummulative. I feel a little bigger and stronger every day.

Endurance (2) =
    better but need more

Libido (1) =
    had a healthy libido to start with.

Overall (2) = want to rate higher but its only been a week

Notes: quality of sleep is up. I get up in the am no prob. Feel well rested in less time. i dont want to realy compare to another co's product, but it kind of reminds me of the old Powerfull. Not the **** usp sells now, the one from a few years back. They changed something and it completely put me off to their products.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

10. Took 4 IGF2 and 3 Drive @9am hit the gym fasted @10am. Jumped on the treadmill with a 2ltr water and got to work.

Treadmill
    20min1.2mile

Leg lifts

Gurrilla pullups

Plank-1min x3
    Rbridge-1min x2
    Lbridge-1min x2

Bike
    10min

By the time i got home i was starving but had to stay busy till 12. Lunch and time to break the fast. I went ape sh!t . 4 Eggs, whole potatos hash, susage, slice of pumpkin pie my wife made from scratch with coffee.
    NIce! Alittle over board and i could of ate a lot more.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121021_225619.png
Views: 38
Size:  106.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121021_225635.png
Views: 39
Size:  75.2 KB

I still need more work with getting the diet right. But its easier on a work day.

Dosing Mid day Drive , its a little difficult to time between meals.

Last days IGF2 , late about 11pm
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    •   

11. Totally down on this log, i've been wanting to try some igf, very interested to see your results.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bmattstevens
    Totally down on this log, i've been wanting to try some igf, very interested to see your results.
    Welcome, homeboy!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

13. First pre work(as job) session this week. Got up early 4 IGF2 , 3 Drive, bottle of water and hit the gym.
    Awsome session feeling good, Deffinatly stronger endurance and ego way up!

Flat db
    45x20
    80x10
    90x10
    95x6
    95x5

Incline db
    75x10
    75x7
    75x8

Dips / donkey calf
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20

Super set on last one do to time restrants. My mood after the session is good. Althought i do feel depleated, it was a nice fasted WO. I have a few more hrs to go b4 i can eat. But, its time for a black coffee.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

14. Good go bro. Why no post meal/snack? can't remember if its ur plan or not sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    First pre work(as job) session this week. Got up early 4 IGF2 , 3 Drive, bottle of water and hit the gym.
    Awsome session feeling good, Deffinatly stronger endurance and ego way up!

Flat db
    45x20
    80x10
    90x10
    95x6
    95x5

Incline db
    75x10
    75x7
    75x8

Dips / donkey calf
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20

Super set on last one do to time restrants. My mood after the session is good. Althought i do feel depleated, it was a nice fasted WO. I have a few more hrs to go b4 i can eat. But, its time for a black coffee.
    That's a nice fasted workout you got in this morning. Do you use any kind of BCAA supplements when you work out fasted first thing in the AM?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420
    Good go bro. Why no post meal/snack? can't remember if its ur plan or not sorry

Going with this leangains diet plan heard alot of good things about it. Might ad well give it a shot. Its just hard to keep macros right with the limited feeding window.
    Im about to copy ur routine !
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

That's a nice fasted workout you got in this morning. Do you use any kind of BCAA supplements when you work out fasted first thing in the AM?
    Yeh 10g BCAA in a 2liter. It helps but i can feel my insulin levels get to low.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Going with this leangains diet plan heard alot of good things about it. Might ad well give it a shot. Its just hard to keep macros right with the limited feeding window.
    Im about to copy ur routine !
    I know nada about this^^. I need to jam food post to be able to function though the morning.
    Eating clean and lots is all I am doing. I use myfitnesspal If i think i am under cal, but I basically know where I am per meal now.

Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

I know nada about this^. I need to jam food post to be able to function though the morning.
    Eating clean and lots is all I am doing. I use myfitnesspal If i think i am under cal, but I basically know where I am per meal now.

Yeh its new to me to. I have see alot of posts about leangains but was never realy atracted to the idea. Untill 2 weeks ago. I was looking into the health benifits of fasting and IF as alternative to hard core fast. Then leangains was mentioned and i started reading more about it.
    Works out good with IGF2 And Drive. Both supp need to be taken on an empty stomach. So im doing it like this : i wake up @6 take IGF2 and Drive. I dont eat at all and only drink water, black coffee and pure BCAA untill 12.
    12-8 i try to squeze all my cals as clean as possible, leaving a space open for my second dose of drive.
    8pm till 12pm next day i dont eat. Except for the pre sleep IGF2 and am doses when i get up.

We will see how it goes G, i got high hopes. Drive meets its expectations, IGF2 need more time till i make a judgement. Leangains should be noticeable in a few more weeks
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Yeh its new to me to. I have see alot of posts about leangains but was never realy atracted to the idea. Untill 2 weeks ago. I was looking into the health benifits of fasting and IF as alternative to hard core fast. Then leangains was mentioned and i started reading more about it.
    Works out good with IGF2 And Drive. Both supp need to be taken on an empty stomach. So im doing it like this : i wake up @6 take IGF2 and Drive. I dont eat at all and only drink water, black coffee and pure BCAA untill 12.
    12-8 i try to squeze all my cals as clean as possible, leaving a space open for my second dose of drive.
    8pm till 12pm next day i dont eat. Except for the pre sleep IGF2 and am doses when i get up.

We will see how it goes G, i got high hopes. Drive meets its expectations, IGF2 need more time till i make a judgement. Leangains should be noticeable in a few more weeks
    Right on bro. I'll be here to see how it goes. I am loving drive as well.

Appnut 5 Stack

21. Finish feeding for today heres the stats

Name:  ForumRunner_20121022_200751.png
Views: 40
Size:  82.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121022_200804.png
Views: 36
Size:  111.8 KB

Still a little under on protien but should be fine.

Saw a review on Drive. This dude said it took three weeks for it to kick in for him. Im thinking this dude might have some biological problem. I noticed it within first week.

Maybe he.was expecting more of a stim feel. Its not like that at all for me. Its more like a steady increase in energy that last all day.

Its not the OD caffine over 'd feeling way more natural
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

22. Hey murk look into eating macadamias, relatively high fat content 33g for 1.5oz.

Anyways subd
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

23. DRIVE isn't something you are necessarily going to feel "kick in" because it is more subtle product. For most you do not really notice a difference DRIVE makes until after 7-10 days of use and especially when you stop using it. The most noticeable effects are the mind-muscle connection, endurance increase, and for some you tend to notice more fluid movements especially during agility training or playing sports.

Cheers!

-Sean-

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hey murk look into eating macadamias, relatively high fat content 33g for 1.5oz.

Anyways subd
    Good recommendation tyga. In addition, I would recommend into looking at getting some macadamia nut oil...good stuff and much better for cooking than olive oil actually.

Cheers!

-Sean-

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Hey murk look into eating macadamias, relatively high fat content 33g for 1.5oz.

Anyways subd
    Tyga thanks for jumping in!
    Hows every thing goin brah!

Diff need critic on diet. Trying my best . its getting better but keep missing the mark alittle.

But u guys think i should get the fat even higher?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

26. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Tyga thanks for jumping in!
    Hows every thing goin brah!

Diff need critic on diet. Trying my best . Iys getting better but keep misding the mark alittle.

But u guys think i should get the fat even higher?
    MMM...I would personally, but don't go overboard.

Cheers!

-Sean-

27. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    DRIVE isn't something you are necessarily going to feel "kick in" because it is more subtle product. For most you do not really notice a difference DRIVE makes until after 7-10 days of use and especially when you stop using it. The most noticeable effects are the mind-muscle connection, endurance increase, and for some you tend to notice more fluid movements especially during agility training or playing sports.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I agree 100%. I logged Drive as part of a stack (with Fat Free) before becoming a rep and Drive did produce nice subtle improvements as the log went on, but I didn't really appreciate how much of a difference-maker it was until about a week after I ran out of it.

Drive has since become one of my favorite supps and a staple in my supplement use.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I agree 100%. I logged Drive as part of a stack (with Fat Free) before becoming a rep and Drive did produce nice subtle improvements as the log went on, but I didn't really appreciate how much of a difference-maker it was until about a week after I ran out of it.

Drive has since become one of my favorite supps and a staple in my supplement use.
    I feel DRIVE has always been one of the most overlooked supps and it is a shame because it is actually one of the better products out on the market. Which brings me to an important point...Dirk is one of the best formulators in the industry...period!

Cheers!

-Sean-

29. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I feel DRIVE has always been one of the most overlooked supps and it is a shame because it is actually one of the better products out on the market. Which brings me to an important point...Dirk is one of the best formulators in the industry...period!

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Dirk is amazing. It gets me once in a while when people lump us in with some of the companies that hide behind prop blends when they don't know how great Dirk is at putting these formulas together. As it is there are already people out there copying his work. No need to make it easy for them!

Have you tried NO Uptake yet? Another Dirk masterpiece....

30. If youre LG/IFing, on your rest days id up your fat content higher.. 100-110g, and lower your carbs. Workout days, demolish carbs and lower fats (50-65g)

You could always make a protein brownie as well.. 4tbsp pb, 1 scoop protein and enough water to turn it into sludge.. and nuke it for 30-45secs. ...idk why i juat threw that recipe at you lol

Everythings good! Looks like your doing well around here!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
  2. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
  3. eatingisfun's DRIVE log