Murk's IGF2 + Drive log!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Totally down on this log, i've been wanting to try some igf, very interested to see your results.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bmattstevens
    Totally down on this log, i've been wanting to try some igf, very interested to see your results.
    Welcome, homeboy!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. Registered User

First pre work(as job) session this week. Got up early 4 IGF2 , 3 Drive, bottle of water and hit the gym.
    Awsome session feeling good, Deffinatly stronger endurance and ego way up!

Flat db
    45x20
    80x10
    90x10
    95x6
    95x5

Incline db
    75x10
    75x7
    75x8

Dips / donkey calf
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20

Super set on last one do to time restrants. My mood after the session is good. Althought i do feel depleated, it was a nice fasted WO. I have a few more hrs to go b4 i can eat. But, its time for a black coffee.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Good go bro. Why no post meal/snack? can't remember if its ur plan or not sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    First pre work(as job) session this week. Got up early 4 IGF2 , 3 Drive, bottle of water and hit the gym.
    Awsome session feeling good, Deffinatly stronger endurance and ego way up!

Flat db
    45x20
    80x10
    90x10
    95x6
    95x5

Incline db
    75x10
    75x7
    75x8

Dips / donkey calf
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20
    Bw x 10 / 380x20

Super set on last one do to time restrants. My mood after the session is good. Althought i do feel depleated, it was a nice fasted WO. I have a few more hrs to go b4 i can eat. But, its time for a black coffee.
    That's a nice fasted workout you got in this morning. Do you use any kind of BCAA supplements when you work out fasted first thing in the AM?
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420
    Good go bro. Why no post meal/snack? can't remember if its ur plan or not sorry

Going with this leangains diet plan heard alot of good things about it. Might ad well give it a shot. Its just hard to keep macros right with the limited feeding window.
    Im about to copy ur routine !
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

That's a nice fasted workout you got in this morning. Do you use any kind of BCAA supplements when you work out fasted first thing in the AM?
    Yeh 10g BCAA in a 2liter. It helps but i can feel my insulin levels get to low.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Going with this leangains diet plan heard alot of good things about it. Might ad well give it a shot. Its just hard to keep macros right with the limited feeding window.
    Im about to copy ur routine !
    I know nada about this^^. I need to jam food post to be able to function though the morning.
    Eating clean and lots is all I am doing. I use myfitnesspal If i think i am under cal, but I basically know where I am per meal now.

Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  9. Registered User

I know nada about this^. I need to jam food post to be able to function though the morning.
    Eating clean and lots is all I am doing. I use myfitnesspal If i think i am under cal, but I basically know where I am per meal now.

Yeh its new to me to. I have see alot of posts about leangains but was never realy atracted to the idea. Untill 2 weeks ago. I was looking into the health benifits of fasting and IF as alternative to hard core fast. Then leangains was mentioned and i started reading more about it.
    Works out good with IGF2 And Drive. Both supp need to be taken on an empty stomach. So im doing it like this : i wake up @6 take IGF2 and Drive. I dont eat at all and only drink water, black coffee and pure BCAA untill 12.
    12-8 i try to squeze all my cals as clean as possible, leaving a space open for my second dose of drive.
    8pm till 12pm next day i dont eat. Except for the pre sleep IGF2 and am doses when i get up.

We will see how it goes G, i got high hopes. Drive meets its expectations, IGF2 need more time till i make a judgement. Leangains should be noticeable in a few more weeks
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Yeh its new to me to. I have see alot of posts about leangains but was never realy atracted to the idea. Untill 2 weeks ago. I was looking into the health benifits of fasting and IF as alternative to hard core fast. Then leangains was mentioned and i started reading more about it.
    Works out good with IGF2 And Drive. Both supp need to be taken on an empty stomach. So im doing it like this : i wake up @6 take IGF2 and Drive. I dont eat at all and only drink water, black coffee and pure BCAA untill 12.
    12-8 i try to squeze all my cals as clean as possible, leaving a space open for my second dose of drive.
    8pm till 12pm next day i dont eat. Except for the pre sleep IGF2 and am doses when i get up.

We will see how it goes G, i got high hopes. Drive meets its expectations, IGF2 need more time till i make a judgement. Leangains should be noticeable in a few more weeks
    Right on bro. I'll be here to see how it goes. I am loving drive as well.

Appnut 5 Stack
  11. Registered User

Finish feeding for today heres the stats

Name:  ForumRunner_20121022_200751.png
Views: 33
Size:  82.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121022_200804.png
Views: 30
Size:  111.8 KB

Still a little under on protien but should be fine.

Saw a review on Drive. This dude said it took three weeks for it to kick in for him. Im thinking this dude might have some biological problem. I noticed it within first week.

Maybe he.was expecting more of a stim feel. Its not like that at all for me. Its more like a steady increase in energy that last all day.

Its not the OD caffine over 'd feeling way more natural
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Hey murk look into eating macadamias, relatively high fat content 33g for 1.5oz.

Anyways subd
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

DRIVE isn't something you are necessarily going to feel "kick in" because it is more subtle product. For most you do not really notice a difference DRIVE makes until after 7-10 days of use and especially when you stop using it. The most noticeable effects are the mind-muscle connection, endurance increase, and for some you tend to notice more fluid movements especially during agility training or playing sports.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hey murk look into eating macadamias, relatively high fat content 33g for 1.5oz.

Anyways subd
    Good recommendation tyga. In addition, I would recommend into looking at getting some macadamia nut oil...good stuff and much better for cooking than olive oil actually.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Anyways subd
    Tyga thanks for jumping in!
    Hows every thing goin brah!

Diff need critic on diet. Trying my best . its getting better but keep missing the mark alittle.

But u guys think i should get the fat even higher?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Tyga thanks for jumping in!
    Hows every thing goin brah!

Diff need critic on diet. Trying my best . Iys getting better but keep misding the mark alittle.

But u guys think i should get the fat even higher?
    MMM...I would personally, but don't go overboard.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    DRIVE isn't something you are necessarily going to feel "kick in" because it is more subtle product. For most you do not really notice a difference DRIVE makes until after 7-10 days of use and especially when you stop using it. The most noticeable effects are the mind-muscle connection, endurance increase, and for some you tend to notice more fluid movements especially during agility training or playing sports.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I agree 100%. I logged Drive as part of a stack (with Fat Free) before becoming a rep and Drive did produce nice subtle improvements as the log went on, but I didn't really appreciate how much of a difference-maker it was until about a week after I ran out of it.

Drive has since become one of my favorite supps and a staple in my supplement use.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I agree 100%. I logged Drive as part of a stack (with Fat Free) before becoming a rep and Drive did produce nice subtle improvements as the log went on, but I didn't really appreciate how much of a difference-maker it was until about a week after I ran out of it.

Drive has since become one of my favorite supps and a staple in my supplement use.
    I feel DRIVE has always been one of the most overlooked supps and it is a shame because it is actually one of the better products out on the market. Which brings me to an important point...Dirk is one of the best formulators in the industry...period!

Cheers!

-Sean-
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I feel DRIVE has always been one of the most overlooked supps and it is a shame because it is actually one of the better products out on the market. Which brings me to an important point...Dirk is one of the best formulators in the industry...period!

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Dirk is amazing. It gets me once in a while when people lump us in with some of the companies that hide behind prop blends when they don't know how great Dirk is at putting these formulas together. As it is there are already people out there copying his work. No need to make it easy for them!

Have you tried NO Uptake yet? Another Dirk masterpiece....
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

If youre LG/IFing, on your rest days id up your fat content higher.. 100-110g, and lower your carbs. Workout days, demolish carbs and lower fats (50-65g)

You could always make a protein brownie as well.. 4tbsp pb, 1 scoop protein and enough water to turn it into sludge.. and nuke it for 30-45secs. ...idk why i juat threw that recipe at you lol

Everythings good! Looks like your doing well around here!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Dirk is amazing. It gets me once in a while when people lump us in with some of the companies that hide behind prop blends when they don't know how great Dirk is at putting these formulas together. As it is there are already people out there copying his work. No need to make it easy for them!

Have you tried NO Uptake yet? Another Dirk masterpiece....
    Nah haven't tried any of the new stuff. Fat Free or N.O. Uptake. I will eventually since I am one of the few that have used the entire AN line extensively.

I have read about N.O. Uptake though. Great technical write-up as per usual. I like how Dirk makes the most out of synergy and not necessarily depends on new and novel ingredients which could "theoretically work" but in truth may just be pretty sounding words that have no substance.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Nah haven't tried any of the new stuff. Fat Free or N.O. Uptake. I will eventually since I am one of the few that have used the entire AN line extensively. I have read about N.O. Uptake though. Great technical write-up as per usual. I like how Dirk makes the most out of synergy and not necessarily depends on new and novel ingredients which could "theoretically work" but in truth may just be pretty sounding words that have no substance.Cheers!-Sean-
    Deffinatly, Dirk is a smart guy. I've went to him a few times with non AN related ingrediants and he amazes me with the stuff he knows. jdg76Team APPNUT
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  23. Registered User

If youre LG/IFing, on your rest days id up your fat content higher.. 100-110g, and lower your carbs. Workout days, demolish carbs and lower fats (50-65g)

You could always make a protein brownie as well.. 4tbsp pb, 1 scoop protein and enough water to turn it into sludge.. and nuke it for 30-45secs. ...idk why i juat threw that recipe at you lol

Everythings good! Looks like your doing well around here!
    Love it. I got my weight gainer and protien bar recipe from other AMers. Now i got one for brownies!
    Will pick up some nuts today. Todays on off day but will post diet later.
    As far as drive i felt it in about 3rd day for sure. And also 4 caps prework out realy do the trick. I know it suggests 3 at my weight. But hoping 4 caps Drive every now and then shouldnt hurt
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Love it. I got my weight gainer and protien bar recipe from other AMers. Now i got one for brownies!
    Will pick up some nuts today. Todays on off day but will post diet later.
    As far as drive i felt it in about 3rd day for sure. And also 4 caps prework out realy do the trick. I know it suggests 3 at my weight. But hoping 4 caps Drive every now and then shouldnt hurt
    It doesnt look like a brownie by any means lol but it psychs me into thinking im eating one. I nuke mine until the edges are solid but the middle is goopy, stir it, let it sit then DEMOLISH.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  25. Registered User

It doesnt look like a brownie by any means lol but it psychs me into thinking im eating one. I nuke mine until the edges are solid but the middle is goopy, stir it, let it sit then DEMOLISH.
    Lol G , what ever gives me that back bro. I think i remember u saying some thing about a comp coming up. How did it go
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Lol G , what ever gives me that back bro. I think i remember u saying some thing about a comp coming up. How did it go
    It was last saturday, my grandma passed away that friday at 630pm, so i backed out. Mentally i wasnt there. I just checked in at the hotel in STL to weigh in and check my height when i got the call, so i drove back to town (2hr away) and have been getting ready for next year.

Back width is what you seek? Wide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

It was last saturday, my grandma passed away that friday at 630pm, so i backed out. Mentally i wasnt there. I just checked in at the hotel in STL to weigh in and check my height when i got the call, so i drove back to town (2hr away) and have been getting ready for next year.

Back width is what you seek? ide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs

Use the same username so ill recognize you!! Lol
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76

Use the same username so ill recognize you!! Lol
    Hey bro!! Whats up? Lol i tried but it was taken!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  29. Registered User

Back width is what you seek? Wide weighted chins, coupled with wide straight bar pull downs

Sorry for ur loss, as for the comp, theres always next time.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  30. Registered User

Looked at the macadamion nut, expensive. High in fat but alittle low on protien. I ended up going with dry roast peanuts.

14g fat // mac's were like 16
    7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

Dry roast so no added oil or salt.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Looked at the macadamion nut, expensive. High in fat but alittle low on protien. I ended up going with dry roast peanuts.

7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

Were they whole macadamias? There deffinitely pricey! Roasted peanuts are good as well, or walnuts..
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

7g protien //2
    6g carbs // 12

I'm all about the almond!

And this sh1t is killer
    http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product...anberry+crunch

Appnut 5 Stack
  33. Registered User

I'm all about the almond!

And this sh1t is killer
    http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product...anberry+crunch

I thought u would be all about this:

http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/se...FY-d4AodHAIAlg

50% of it weight is protien?????
    Say werd!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I thought u would be all about this:

http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/se...FY-d4AodHAIAlg

50% of it weight is protien?????
    Say werd!
    Whhhhat. I gotta check this out. I'll give it a go!!!

Appnut 5 Stack
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I'm a huge fan of pistachios. They have a great profile and taste so good.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    I'm a huge fan of pistachios. They have a great profile and taste so good.
    And help with E.D. lol

Pistachios are expensive as well.. hell all nuts are actually pricey
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

And help with E.D. lol

Nuts are expensive. I live in CA and a lot of them are grown around here, so it isn't quite as bad. One of the things I really like about pistachios is that they are a little bit of work with the shells so you don't eat them by the handful. I buy 3 lb. bags of them for about $15 at Costco.
  38. Registered User

And help with E.D. lol

I heard that about cashews. High is zinc , magnisium ad other trace minerals. Natures test booster
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I heard that about cashews. High is zinc , magnisium ad other trace minerals. Natures test booster
    I think it's true of most nuts/seeds. You are already taking Drive though, so you should be well covered in the libido department!
  40. Registered User

I got called out for work so the feeding frenzy ends early but right on the mark.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121023_192102.png
Views: 29
Size:  111.5 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121023_192055.png
Views: 29
Size:  87.3 KB

Thanks for the eating suggestion tyga and all. Let me know whats up.

Good thing i had my 3 drive caps in a to go bottle. With some luck we can make this a quick repair so i can get home and get some z's.

Mood is still very elevated.

aggression starting to come up alittle. Maybe it just been my day.

Libido about same.

If it works out i will be in the gym about 6am for an ill session.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:15 PM
  2. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:36 PM
  3. eatingisfun's DRIVE log
    By eatingisfun in forum Supplement Logs