Growing brute chest hairs w/Prometheus Rising and NolvadrenXT!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. FINAL REVIEW!

Finished the stack a couple days ago and I couldn't have been more satisfied than I was running this amazing combo. Coming off Epi into this was a seamless transition.

Prometheus Rising and Nolvadren XT effects:

- Increased recovery
    - Maintained strength
    - Increased stamina
    - Increased libido and mood
    - Improved body composition
    - All day pumps
    - Great leaning effects
    - Kept all gains

This combo is the real deal. The only sides I experienced was mild diarrhea in the beginning but that subsided after a few days or so along with mild acne on my back and shoulders. My joints were not affected at all which completely surprised me since Erase kills my joints.

I lost a few pounds due to having oral surgery but I believe it was mostly water weight as it appears I have not lost any muscle mass or strength.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone for that matter. It shined in a PCT setting but I know it would be a great natty stack as well.
    I will be purchasing and reviewing PR-XT when it's available due to this stack! It's the least I could do for not running a log up to my standards my apologies MAN reps.

Last but definitely not least THANK YOU to MAN SPORTS for the generosity and the opportunity to try your products! Chalk me up as a fan and customer from now on! This will be a staple in future PCTs from now on.

FINAL PICS:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

2. Sahhhllid review my brother. Don't feel as though you need to buy and review PR-XT; we believe you'll want to regardless, however

Glad we could help you ease back into your off-cycle with as much gains kept as possible, MAN.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by neddo
    Sahhhllid review my brother. Don't feel as though you need to buy and review PR-XT; we believe you'll want to regardless, however

Glad we could help you ease back into your off-cycle with as much gains kept as possible, MAN.
    Haha thanks for understanding brahskie! I really can't wait for the release of it as I know you guys have very effective products!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about chest hair removal..
    By Gmail in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 10:28 AM
  2. Stacking Prometheus Rising and Slin-Sane!
    By Aesthetics20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
  3. The Rise And Fall Of Mustardface !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 07:55 PM
  4. Cortisol: Rise and Fall depending on many factors
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 05:45 AM