E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. updates I've going heavy weight wise from today till the end of the bottle.

as noted awhile back I am using 80 sprays 40 afternoon and the at night 40

weight is now at 132lbs. abs are popping out pretty nice.I have lost some muscle mass but thats expected.strength is steady an my carido has gotten alot better more endurance.it appears this is more of a weight loss cosmetic supplement that would be great a month or 2 before a show if your looking to get ripped up. So far this supplement has met my expectations and then some.

2. went heavy on legs tonight.feeling pretty good though I have noticed my arms are still pumped from monday's workout it appears this stuff is starting to kick in full swing
    •   

3. kept the pump up.weight is at 132 I've increased my calories to ensure I don't lose anymore weight.This stuff is legit.I find it best used as a fat loss and cosmetic supplement not something your really going to feel unless you really get the pump going and when you do that pump is very very noticeable and may last for quite awhile.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    kept the pump up.weight is at 132 I've increased my calories to ensure I don't lose anymore weight.This stuff is legit.I find it best used as a fat loss and cosmetic supplement not something your really going to feel unless you really get the pump going and when you do that pump is very very noticeable and may last for quite awhile.
    Interesting. However, I must say I am not surprised by your assessment. Topicals typically are more subtle.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Interesting. However, I must say I am not surprised by your assessment. Topicals typically are more subtle.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I agree I expected great things from this supplement and it more than delivered patrick has gold here on this one.
    •   

6. Final Review

price: 7 out of 10

I believe its priced pretty well for what it does

ease of use 5/10

having to spray it all over is slightly laboring but not that bad really but does take a bit of time if you want to do it correctly and get the most out of this supplement

smell 9/10

I enjoy the smell its not too medical smelling so people aren't going to be like wtf is that smell

does it work? 10/10

if your looking for fat loss and a nice pump and looking shedded then this is what you want to buy I highly suggest buying it if your looking to achieve these goals or if your getting ready for a show

would I buy this supplement 10/10

yes I would it does what it says it does and does it very very well

thank you to epharm and everything involved in giving me the chance to log this product I enjoyed this supplement alot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
  3. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 09:10 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 04:23 PM