E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump Spray E-Pharm's New Product

Big thanks to Epharm for giving me the chance to try this product before it hits stores. From what I know about the product it looks like it will be a winner.I haven't see Patrick put out a bad product yet so I expect gold with this product as well.

there isn't alot of info on this supplement at the moment but I did manage to find a few juicy tid bits from Patrick Arnold himself on the product here are his quotes below.

the product is a cosmetic product and its intention is to enhance appearance through burning bodyfat and enhancing muscle blood flow and fullness. examples of other topical products approved for sale at *** at intended for enchancing appearance and fat/muscle ratio are

Image Sports Pro Thermogenic Cutting Cream™ - IMAGE SPORTS - ***

Novex Biotech™ Cutting Gel&reg - KLEIN BECKER - ***

SportsResearch Sweet Sweat&#153 - SWEET SWEAT - ***

They said i was crazy for introducing andro. said it couldnt possibly be legal to do so. then, they scratched their heads and wondered why they didnt think of it first. lol

valid points.

beejis also has a point that this product is not hormones. Everything i have been screwed for was hormonal and therefore had implications with longtime PA hates like USADA. This product shouldnt get much attention from those kind of peeps

you are getting around 30mg per mL of actives in the sprays

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stats

5'7' 140

focus will be on getting as cut as I can.focus will be on toning up muscles and getting in a good amount of cardio.
diet will be 2100 to 2600 calories a day

marcos

about 40 protein 30 carbs 30 fats

workout routine is

upper body workout
sets of 5x5

bench press
incline press
db flies
mil press
curls
abs
5 sets at 80lbs weighted
cardio 20 mins at 7.0 speed

lower body workout
squats 2 sets of 20 reps
leg press 2 sets of 20 reps
leg curls 2 sets of 20 reps
hamstring curls 2 sets of 20 reps
cardio 20 mins at 7.0 speed
abs 5 sets at 80lbs weighted

Here is my starting picture below :

please note I have left alot of info out of my log in order to spark questions.

This is a log already in progress and I figured I would post this over at Am as well as I know quite a few people have questions on E pharms new product.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started using this product on October 2nd.40 sprays

I apply it about 25 mins before working out.useing 40 sprays total to legs thighs,stomach,chest,shoulders,neck,back,front and back of arms.
from what I can tell so far this product appears to give one a good sense of well being and a tightening effect as well as a veiny effect.Strength has remained steady and I have lost 5lbs thus far within losing much muscle
this product appears to be a great cosmetic product if your trying to look cut up or getting ready for a show.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like this stuff might be a winner.for the first time since I was 19 I can see an outline of my 8 pack!! very excited by this.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strong leg day.used 40 sprays total to legs thighs,stomach,chest,shoulders ,neck,back,front and back of arms.appears this is a nice leaning agent thus far

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Kinda curious about this one so I will follow along. I like Transdermal/Topicals as I feel in many cases they are superior products.

Cheers!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kinda curious about this one so I will follow along. I like Transdermal/Topicals as I feel in many cases they are superior products.

indeed!!!

nice results mich...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today I will up the dose to 2 doses a day one mid afternoon and one at night before working out.I expect great things as so far this stuff has not disappointed.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
upped the dose to 80 sprays once in the early afternoon and at night before working out.haven't noticed anything different yet but i know its early

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 8 pack is coming along nicely while this doesn't appear to be a supplement you can feel.you can def tell its working by looking in the mirror.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's a mystery product so the ingredients are unknown.

Interesting to see that Pat is marketing this as an E-Pharm product rather than Prototype Nutrition. The results are solid so far so it looks like there is no need to 'prototype' this one :veryhappy:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
the 8 pack is coming along nicely while this doesn't appear to be a supplement you can feel.you can def tell its working by looking in the mirror.
I find this to generally be the case with a lot of topical/transdermal type products. You may not feel it, but who cares as long as you can visibly see results ya know?

-Sean-

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a mystery product so the ingredients are unknown.

Interesting to see that Pat is marketing this as an E-Pharm product rather than Prototype Nutrition. The results are solid so far so it looks like there is no need to 'prototype' this one :veryhappy:
I agree I am very impressed with this product so far

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the log over?

- Valdez

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I couldn't feel UR spray or 11 keto either but the results were verrrry visible. Gotta love products that work and have no side effects whatsoever.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't feel UR spray or 11 keto either but the results were verrrry visible. Gotta love products that work and have no side effects whatsoever.
This is a common occurrence with topicals and transdermals...their effects only show up in the mirror most of the time and at the end of the day that is truly all that matters is it not?

-Sean-

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still going had a family member pass away and been working Ot so haven't had a chance to make updates in awhile

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
still going had a family member pass away and been working Ot so haven't had a chance to make updates in awhile
Life outside of the forums always comes first man. Sh*t happens. no big deal. Just keep ya head up and keep going about your business. :)

-Sean-

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life outside of the forums always comes first man. Sh*t happens. no big deal. Just keep ya head up and keep going about your business. :)

-Sean-
thanks ive been in a funk as of late but getting things back together slowly.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
updates I've going heavy weight wise from today till the end of the bottle.

as noted awhile back I am using 80 sprays 40 afternoon and the at night 40

weight is now at 132lbs. abs are popping out pretty nice.I have lost some muscle mass but thats expected.strength is steady an my carido has gotten alot better more endurance.it appears this is more of a weight loss cosmetic supplement that would be great a month or 2 before a show if your looking to get ripped up. So far this supplement has met my expectations and then some.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
went heavy on legs tonight.feeling pretty good though I have noticed my arms are still pumped from monday's workout it appears this stuff is starting to kick in full swing

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kept the pump up.weight is at 132 I've increased my calories to ensure I don't lose anymore weight.This stuff is legit.I find it best used as a fat loss and cosmetic supplement not something your really going to feel unless you really get the pump going and when you do that pump is very very noticeable and may last for quite awhile.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
kept the pump up.weight is at 132 I've increased my calories to ensure I don't lose anymore weight.This stuff is legit.I find it best used as a fat loss and cosmetic supplement not something your really going to feel unless you really get the pump going and when you do that pump is very very noticeable and may last for quite awhile.
Interesting. However, I must say I am not surprised by your assessment. Topicals typically are more subtle.

-Sean-

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. However, I must say I am not surprised by your assessment. Topicals typically are more subtle.

-Sean-
I agree I expected great things from this supplement and it more than delivered patrick has gold here on this one.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

price: 7 out of 10

I believe its priced pretty well for what it does

ease of use 5/10

having to spray it all over is slightly laboring but not that bad really but does take a bit of time if you want to do it correctly and get the most out of this supplement

smell 9/10

I enjoy the smell its not too medical smelling so people aren't going to be like wtf is that smell

does it work? 10/10

if your looking for fat loss and a nice pump and looking shedded then this is what you want to buy I highly suggest buying it if your looking to achieve these goals or if your getting ready for a show

would I buy this supplement 10/10

yes I would it does what it says it does and does it very very well

thank you to epharm and everything involved in giving me the chance to log this product I enjoyed this supplement alot