MANup with Nolvadren XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

MANup with Nolvadren XT

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

good to be following bro haven't been around in some time, so nice to see you still kickin along!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good to be following bro haven't been around in some time, so nice to see you still kickin along!
    damn...it has been a long time!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

not much to update, really leaning out now. dropped 2lbs, so i am only up 2lbs. urination is so frequent that there is no way i am holding water, vascularity is up probably from dying out so much!!! libido has dropped off some from what it was, and strength has leveled off. like i said before if it was just me and i wasn't logging nolvadren i would use 2 caps 1st 2 weeks and then just 1 after that until bottle was gone.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to test 3 caps for the first week, and 2 caps from there (read: nowhere am I promoting this, nor does MAN promote this) so I definitely understand that logic haha.

It's good stuff, definitely. You're up a few, how are you feeling with weight moved (lift)?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I want to test 3 caps for the first week, and 2 caps from there (read: nowhere am I promoting this, nor does MAN promote this) so I definitely understand that logic haha.

It's good stuff, definitely. You're up a few, how are you feeling with weight moved (lift)?
    i am up a good 5 on most and up to 20 on some, but this is also due to bumping androgel from 1 pack to 2. i was affraid of putting on water weight like i did when i was on test cyp when i bumped up the androgel-never happened, nolvadren has been effective at keeping estrogen sides non existant. this is evidence at least to me of nolvadren's ability to combat estrogen, since the research i have done indicated that more of the test from androgel aromatases to estrogen than it does from test cyp.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i am up a good 5 on most and up to 20 on some, but this is also due to bumping androgel from 1 pack to 2. i was affraid of putting on water weight like i did when i was on test cyp when i bumped up the androgel-never happened, nolvadren has been effective at keeping estrogen sides non existant. this is evidence at least to me of nolvadren's ability to combat estrogen, since the research i have done indicated that more of the test from androgel aromatases to estrogen than it does from test cyp.
    I'm guessing est conversion is typically higher considering aromatase content in the dermis?

Why are you going from shots to the gel though? Isn't it an issue as far as possible contact with family?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I'm guessing est conversion is typically higher considering aromatase content in the dermis?

Why are you going from shots to the gel though? Isn't it an issue as far as possible contact with family?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    i was taken off trt [test cyp injections] for around 2 months due to high liver values. i was able to get my liver values down enough for him to let me try androgel...androgel is suppossedly less harmful to liver...

not sure why androgel aromatases to more estrogen and dht than injections, but thats what the info i have found shows!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i was taken off trt [test cyp injections] for around 2 months due to high liver values. i was able to get my liver values down enough for him to let me try androgel...androgel is suppossedly less harmful to liver...

not sure why androgel aromatases to more estrogen and dht than injections, but thats what the info i have found shows!!!
    ... Interesting... the only difference is the cyponate attachment, both go right into circulation avoiding first pass in the liver... im very surprised to see you had elevated liver values...

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  9. Diamond Member

... Interesting... the only difference is the cyponate attachment, both go right into circulation avoiding first pass in the liver... im very surprised to see you had elevated liver values...

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    abbot is actually pretty upfront in the info they put out on androgel, they admit that estrogen sides are more likely to occur with androgel vs injections plus a higher incidence of prostate disorders, androgel seems to be one of the most researched meds i've ever tried to get info on-there is a ton of it...they also claim it is less toxic to liver than injections, and this is why my doc chose androgel over putting me bac on test cyp.

btw-my liver values were and are and probably always will be high due to years of abusive alcoholic drinking!!! doc was hesitant to put me on trt at the beginning, but becuase of the severity of my low test he went ahead!!! my original test level when pt on trt was 23, the lowest he had ever seen in his 37 year career.
  10. Diamond Member

2 more days left of nolvadren...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Here for it bro!
  12. Diamond Member

Here for it bro!
    thanks...tomorrow will be last dose of nolvadren, but going to leave this log open while i wait for my letter to get bloods drawn-kinda surprised it hasn't come yet....i can go by how i feel, but nothing is as good as blood results!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:55 AM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
  3. orastan e with rebound xt
    By jjordanj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 01:36 PM
  4. shortness of breath with rebound xt
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM