MANup with Nolvadren XT

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

day 17:

less soreness today, will post more later-time for bed!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User

day 18:

pretty much more of the same, soreness is still there but considerably less bothersome. libido is still high but has leveled off, strength the same-higher than before but no new gains recently. weight is sill up 4lbs, dropped 2 lbs-but in exchange i look leaner, just not as full.

i think if i were to buy a bottle of nolvadren i would dose 2 caps 1st 2 weeks then 1 cap until bottle is gone. imo, nolvadren is potent enough at 1 cap to give good results after the initial 2 week [loading].

but i know there are those who will push it and dose 3 even 4 caps, lol...
  3. Registered User

day 20:

woke up with really bad headache, the kind that throbs and shoots sprks out the top of your head...after dosing 2 caps successfully for around a week, i decided to just go with 1 cap today...i am pretty sure it wasn't nolvadren that caused the headache but i didn't want to push my luck with 2 caps today....after breakfast and a hot shower and 2 ibuprophen the damn thing finally went away!!!

i have had some remarkable gains on nolvadren together with upping my dose of androgel, but results seem to be leveling off...still up 4lbs, strength is up between 5 to 10lbs on most lifts, libido is very high, and mood/confidence/alpha are very high.

really enjoying the results!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Surprised you're feeling some discomfort, 2 a day is fine for me so far!
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Surprised you're feeling some discomfort, 2 a day is fine for me so far!
    anti-corts seem to have that effect on me!!! but my results are so good on them i just can't seem to resist them. even at occassionally just dosing 1 cap i am getting some nice results....

age and arthritis are 99% of the problem, i think!!!
  6. Registered User

dang...just realized that i am over 20,000 posts
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    sweet crap! That's a ton of postage brother!

Good going!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Well I'm only 34, when I get to be your age I'll have that many!
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Well I'm only 34, when I get to be your age I'll have that many!
    lol...don't take it for granted, i've had more than a few near misses!!!
  10. Registered User

day 21:

had a good day today, nearly pain free-i think the cissus is working. going to do cardio tomorrow, taking advantage of the leaning out qualities of the nolvadren....up 6lbs so far to 217-i like this weight if my joints can deal with it!!! 205 was really good on the joints, but for a guy who has always been big it just seemed too light for me!!!
  11. Registered User

day 22:
    another almost pain free day, my body must be adjusting to the lower estrogen/cort along with the cissus. really nice not to be aching and still getting results!!!

probably within the next 7-10 days i will be getting a letter in mail for my bloods to be drawn, even if the nolvadren is done i will come back and post results here!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 22:
    another almost pain free day, my body must be adjusting to the lower estrogen/cort along with the cissus. really nice not to be aching and still getting results!!!

probably within the next 7-10 days i will be getting a letter in mail for my bloods to be drawn, even if the nolvadren is done i will come back and post results here!!!!
    Pain free is good man! Definitely interested in the blood results.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Pain free is good man! Definitely interested in the blood results.
    yeah me too...i am going to live or die by the results-not going to skip a dose or cheat in any way...if i get dropped back down to 1 pack androgel so be it... by doing 1 cap on days i had pain, it looks like i have 10 days of nolvadren covered even at 2 caps per day!!!

just counted them out, 23 caps left!!!
  14. Registered User

day 24:

seeing nice results, i've dropped 2 lbs but look much leaner...i think i have recovered all the strength and muscle i lost when i was taken off trt. now that i am back on trt i feel really good, was affraid of getting estrogen sides after being off trt then put back on again, but nolvadren has really shined at keeping water weight off and any other sign of increased estrogen-thumbs up...supercissus has really worked well for the painful joints, now i feel comfortable running nolvadren again along with some supercissus!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Cissus is a great joint supplement, given it's the proper extract. I've personally started using AL Achilles for about a week and a half and although i'm not logging NXT atm, the results are definitely noticeable thus far.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Glad you're joint issues have dropped off some mane.

AL Achilles def looks great, saw that pop up about a week ago.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  17. Registered User

glad to hear from you MEN from MAN...thought you guys had forgot about me.....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 24:

seeing nice results, i've dropped 2 lbs but look much leaner...i think i have recovered all the strength and muscle i lost when i was taken off trt. now that i am back on trt i feel really good, was affraid of getting estrogen sides after being off trt then put back on again, but nolvadren has really shined at keeping water weight off and any other sign of increased estrogen-thumbs up...supercissus has really worked well for the painful joints, now i feel comfortable running nolvadren again along with some supercissus!!!!
    Things are looking good buddy
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Things are looking good buddy
    thanks matty, i am very, very pleased with how things have worked out, nolvadex has not let me down!!!
  20. Registered User

don't work fri or sat nights so needless to say sat is my heaviest lifting day of the week, i am well rested and have a full day to recover...today was no different, went as heavy and hard as i could-no holding back. i feel pretty good after a nice nap after workout and some lite cardio in my basement. the soreness seems to be gone, i am very grateful for this!!! looking lean and feelin good...and strong!!!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

good to be following bro haven't been around in some time, so nice to see you still kickin along!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good to be following bro haven't been around in some time, so nice to see you still kickin along!
    damn...it has been a long time!!!
  23. Registered User

not much to update, really leaning out now. dropped 2lbs, so i am only up 2lbs. urination is so frequent that there is no way i am holding water, vascularity is up probably from dying out so much!!! libido has dropped off some from what it was, and strength has leveled off. like i said before if it was just me and i wasn't logging nolvadren i would use 2 caps 1st 2 weeks and then just 1 after that until bottle was gone.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I want to test 3 caps for the first week, and 2 caps from there (read: nowhere am I promoting this, nor does MAN promote this) so I definitely understand that logic haha.

It's good stuff, definitely. You're up a few, how are you feeling with weight moved (lift)?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I want to test 3 caps for the first week, and 2 caps from there (read: nowhere am I promoting this, nor does MAN promote this) so I definitely understand that logic haha.

It's good stuff, definitely. You're up a few, how are you feeling with weight moved (lift)?
    i am up a good 5 on most and up to 20 on some, but this is also due to bumping androgel from 1 pack to 2. i was affraid of putting on water weight like i did when i was on test cyp when i bumped up the androgel-never happened, nolvadren has been effective at keeping estrogen sides non existant. this is evidence at least to me of nolvadren's ability to combat estrogen, since the research i have done indicated that more of the test from androgel aromatases to estrogen than it does from test cyp.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

i am up a good 5 on most and up to 20 on some, but this is also due to bumping androgel from 1 pack to 2. i was affraid of putting on water weight like i did when i was on test cyp when i bumped up the androgel-never happened, nolvadren has been effective at keeping estrogen sides non existant. this is evidence at least to me of nolvadren's ability to combat estrogen, since the research i have done indicated that more of the test from androgel aromatases to estrogen than it does from test cyp.
    I'm guessing est conversion is typically higher considering aromatase content in the dermis?

Why are you going from shots to the gel though? Isn't it an issue as far as possible contact with family?

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I'm guessing est conversion is typically higher considering aromatase content in the dermis?

Why are you going from shots to the gel though? Isn't it an issue as far as possible contact with family?

i was taken off trt [test cyp injections] for around 2 months due to high liver values. i was able to get my liver values down enough for him to let me try androgel...androgel is suppossedly less harmful to liver...

not sure why androgel aromatases to more estrogen and dht than injections, but thats what the info i have found shows!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

i was taken off trt [test cyp injections] for around 2 months due to high liver values. i was able to get my liver values down enough for him to let me try androgel...androgel is suppossedly less harmful to liver...

not sure why androgel aromatases to more estrogen and dht than injections, but thats what the info i have found shows!!!
    ... Interesting... the only difference is the cyponate attachment, both go right into circulation avoiding first pass in the liver... im very surprised to see you had elevated liver values...

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ... Interesting... the only difference is the cyponate attachment, both go right into circulation avoiding first pass in the liver... im very surprised to see you had elevated liver values...

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    abbot is actually pretty upfront in the info they put out on androgel, they admit that estrogen sides are more likely to occur with androgel vs injections plus a higher incidence of prostate disorders, androgel seems to be one of the most researched meds i've ever tried to get info on-there is a ton of it...they also claim it is less toxic to liver than injections, and this is why my doc chose androgel over putting me bac on test cyp.

btw-my liver values were and are and probably always will be high due to years of abusive alcoholic drinking!!! doc was hesitant to put me on trt at the beginning, but becuase of the severity of my low test he went ahead!!! my original test level when pt on trt was 23, the lowest he had ever seen in his 37 year career.
  30. Registered User

2 more days left of nolvadren...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:55 AM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
  3. orastan e with rebound xt
    By jjordanj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 01:36 PM
  4. shortness of breath with rebound xt
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM