Lv. Percent
    19.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

subd cant wait to see the blood results

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    subd cant wait to see the blood results
    me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!
    hmmm hopefully not high enough to bump u down
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

hmmm hopefully not high enough to bump u down
    yeah...that would really suck!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 14:

looking more vascular, veins are really popping out! been really hitting the weights heavy and keeping protein very high[about as high as i have ever gone with protein]. i am up 6lbs, with no bloat-actually i look a lot bigger than just a 6lb gain. no sign of estrogen issues, and still peeing a ton!!! libido is still very high but i think it has maxed out-finally, lol.

soreness is still there, elbows really pop and crackle when doing lifts that require pushing, much more than lifting[bp more than curls for example]. i upped fish oil and added krill oil...

super cissus is ordered and on it's way!!! hopefully that will alleviate some and maybe even most of the soreness!!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

still day 14:

just got up for work and took a shower, damn the mirror tells no lies-looking bigger and harder....even the wife noticed-always a good thing, lol...
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 15:

another good day of heavy lifting at the gym, i got the cissus today and started it. plenty sore i hope the cissus helps!!!

the vascular effect continues, really getting dry even on 2 packs of androgel-to me this says quite a bit about the ai ability of nolvadren. hell, i am up 6lbs and STILL looking more vascular.

so far i am pleased with effects[results]of nolvadren, now if i can get the soreness under control it will be gtg!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints

it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!
    Ya erase erase pro ad3 and this all have the same ai. They all are effective and all hurt my joints to some extent
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Ya erase erase pro ad3 and this all have the same ai. They all are effective and all hurt my joints to some extent
    i think the extra anti-cort in nolvadren is causing my arthritis to flare up. i will know next time to start the cissus in advance. nolvadren is indeed some potent stuff!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

i think the extra anti-cort in nolvadren is causing my arthritis to flare up. i will know next time to start the cissus in advance. nolvadren is indeed some potent stuff!!!
    hopefully one of us will get a few bottles so youll have some on hand
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Got caught up in here. That is a good amount of weight you put on! I recently started getting joint pain on EPRO so I may have to think about that of I run this. More vascular and bigger while looking dry?? Win win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

hopefully one of us will get a few bottles so youll have some on hand
    that would be very cool!!!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Got caught up in here. That is a good amount of weight you put on! I recently started getting joint pain on EPRO so I may have to think about that of I run this. More vascular and bigger while looking dry?? Win win!
    i think androgel aromatases to more estrogen than test cyp, but also converts to more dht to balance it out...with nolvadren keeping the estrogen in check, hopefully i have lots of dht to do all of the good stuff it does!!! this is just my broscience anology, but it's based on quite a bit of research i have done....

but yeah, i am very pleased with how things are playing out.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 16:

noticing less soreness today.....but that might be because today is a rest day, lol....

feeling in a very good mood, even though aggression is up. fortunately i have learned to put aggressiveness to work for me, if i start to get upset i put it away until i can put it to use, but with so many dumba$$es in the world today sometimes i just want to take their head and pound it on the cement!!! so far i have been able to hold this feeling in check, lol.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

i think androgel aromatases to more estrogen than test cyp, but also converts to more dht to balance it out...with nolvadren keeping the estrogen in check, hopefully i have lots of dht to do all of the good stuff it does!!! this is just my broscience anology, but it's based on quite a bit of research i have done....

but yeah, i am very pleased with how things are playing out.
    In any case thebigt log has me intrigued in another product! Keep up the good updates man.
    PES Representative
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

In any case thebigt log has me intrigued in another product! Keep up the good updates man.
    thanks, imho nolvadren is a very effective/potent product!!!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I'm liking it for sure! Almost wish I ran a cycle of something beforehand, but heck, it's great standalone!
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm liking it for sure! Almost wish I ran a cycle of something beforehand, but heck, it's great standalone!
    sounds like nolvadren/pr would be the ideal stack!!! if you don't have androgel that is, lol.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 17:

less soreness today, will post more later-time for bed!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 18:

pretty much more of the same, soreness is still there but considerably less bothersome. libido is still high but has leveled off, strength the same-higher than before but no new gains recently. weight is sill up 4lbs, dropped 2 lbs-but in exchange i look leaner, just not as full.

i think if i were to buy a bottle of nolvadren i would dose 2 caps 1st 2 weeks then 1 cap until bottle is gone. imo, nolvadren is potent enough at 1 cap to give good results after the initial 2 week [loading].

but i know there are those who will push it and dose 3 even 4 caps, lol...
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 20:

woke up with really bad headache, the kind that throbs and shoots sprks out the top of your head...after dosing 2 caps successfully for around a week, i decided to just go with 1 cap today...i am pretty sure it wasn't nolvadren that caused the headache but i didn't want to push my luck with 2 caps today....after breakfast and a hot shower and 2 ibuprophen the damn thing finally went away!!!

i have had some remarkable gains on nolvadren together with upping my dose of androgel, but results seem to be leveling off...still up 4lbs, strength is up between 5 to 10lbs on most lifts, libido is very high, and mood/confidence/alpha are very high.

really enjoying the results!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Surprised you're feeling some discomfort, 2 a day is fine for me so far!
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Surprised you're feeling some discomfort, 2 a day is fine for me so far!
    anti-corts seem to have that effect on me!!! but my results are so good on them i just can't seem to resist them. even at occassionally just dosing 1 cap i am getting some nice results....

age and arthritis are 99% of the problem, i think!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

dang...just realized that i am over 20,000 posts
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sweet crap! That's a ton of postage brother!

Good going!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%

Well I'm only 34, when I get to be your age I'll have that many!
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Well I'm only 34, when I get to be your age I'll have that many!
    lol...don't take it for granted, i've had more than a few near misses!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 21:

had a good day today, nearly pain free-i think the cissus is working. going to do cardio tomorrow, taking advantage of the leaning out qualities of the nolvadren....up 6lbs so far to 217-i like this weight if my joints can deal with it!!! 205 was really good on the joints, but for a guy who has always been big it just seemed too light for me!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 22:
    another almost pain free day, my body must be adjusting to the lower estrogen/cort along with the cissus. really nice not to be aching and still getting results!!!

probably within the next 7-10 days i will be getting a letter in mail for my bloods to be drawn, even if the nolvadren is done i will come back and post results here!!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

day 22:
    another almost pain free day, my body must be adjusting to the lower estrogen/cort along with the cissus. really nice not to be aching and still getting results!!!

probably within the next 7-10 days i will be getting a letter in mail for my bloods to be drawn, even if the nolvadren is done i will come back and post results here!!!!
    Pain free is good man! Definitely interested in the blood results.
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Pain free is good man! Definitely interested in the blood results.
    yeah me too...i am going to live or die by the results-not going to skip a dose or cheat in any way...if i get dropped back down to 1 pack androgel so be it... by doing 1 cap on days i had pain, it looks like i have 10 days of nolvadren covered even at 2 caps per day!!!

just counted them out, 23 caps left!!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

day 24:

seeing nice results, i've dropped 2 lbs but look much leaner...i think i have recovered all the strength and muscle i lost when i was taken off trt. now that i am back on trt i feel really good, was affraid of getting estrogen sides after being off trt then put back on again, but nolvadren has really shined at keeping water weight off and any other sign of increased estrogen-thumbs up...supercissus has really worked well for the painful joints, now i feel comfortable running nolvadren again along with some supercissus!!!!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.55%

Cissus is a great joint supplement, given it's the proper extract. I've personally started using AL Achilles for about a week and a half and although i'm not logging NXT atm, the results are definitely noticeable thus far.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Glad you're joint issues have dropped off some mane.

AL Achilles def looks great, saw that pop up about a week ago.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

glad to hear from you MEN from MAN...thought you guys had forgot about me.....
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

day 24:

seeing nice results, i've dropped 2 lbs but look much leaner...i think i have recovered all the strength and muscle i lost when i was taken off trt. now that i am back on trt i feel really good, was affraid of getting estrogen sides after being off trt then put back on again, but nolvadren has really shined at keeping water weight off and any other sign of increased estrogen-thumbs up...supercissus has really worked well for the painful joints, now i feel comfortable running nolvadren again along with some supercissus!!!!
    Things are looking good buddy
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

Things are looking good buddy
    thanks matty, i am very, very pleased with how things have worked out, nolvadex has not let me down!!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

don't work fri or sat nights so needless to say sat is my heaviest lifting day of the week, i am well rested and have a full day to recover...today was no different, went as heavy and hard as i could-no holding back. i feel pretty good after a nice nap after workout and some lite cardio in my basement. the soreness seems to be gone, i am very grateful for this!!! looking lean and feelin good...and strong!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:55 AM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
  3. orastan e with rebound xt
    By jjordanj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 03:36 PM
  4. shortness of breath with rebound xt
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 07:18 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:44 PM