MANup with Nolvadren XT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I wonder what causes the increased urination?
    only thing i can think of is i tend to hold water on test....definately not holding any water!!!! i am up 6lbs and no bloat!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    I wonder what causes the increased urination?
    I'm experiencing this as well. I feel bloated after dosing the PR then 4 hours later dose NolvaXT and piss like a racehorse shortly thereafter lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I'm experiencing this as well. I feel bloated after dosing the PR then 4 hours later dose NolvaXT and piss like a racehorse shortly thereafter lol
    maybe try dosing them together???

4. I can try this but it's not really a big problem or anything. Just wanted to note the effects. Thanks man
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

maybe try dosing them together???
    That's what I do!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's what I do!
    yup...i shower, put on androgel, eat- then take my nolvadren.

7. The joint discomfort is normal as there is a high dose of androst-3,5,dien-7,17-dione (75mg), so keep that in mind. I would keep a good joint supplement on the side.

8. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I can try this but it's not really a big problem or anything. Just wanted to note the effects. Thanks man
    no problem...glad you let us know you are experiencing same thing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    The joint discomfort is normal as there is a high dose of androst-3,5,dien-7,17-dione (75mg), so keep that in mind. I would keep a good joint supplement on the side.
    no kidding...damn, nolvadren is keeping me dry.

drier at 2 packs of androgel + nolvadren, than i was at 1 pack androgel without the nolvadren.

10. day 13:

still dosing 2 caps, been taking 6 fish oil and 2 krill oil to help with stiff and sore joints-it isn't helping much...nutra has super cissus on sale so i just ordered some, hopefully it will help.

still have the frequent urination going on, but it does seem to be tapering off some.

libido is very high.

still up 6lbs, no bloat.

strength is up by quite a bit, but it seems to be leveling off.

mood is very good.

11. subd cant wait to see the blood results
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    subd cant wait to see the blood results
    me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!
    hmmm hopefully not high enough to bump u down
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hmmm hopefully not high enough to bump u down
    yeah...that would really suck!!!!

15. day 14:

looking more vascular, veins are really popping out! been really hitting the weights heavy and keeping protein very high[about as high as i have ever gone with protein]. i am up 6lbs, with no bloat-actually i look a lot bigger than just a 6lb gain. no sign of estrogen issues, and still peeing a ton!!! libido is still very high but i think it has maxed out-finally, lol.

soreness is still there, elbows really pop and crackle when doing lifts that require pushing, much more than lifting[bp more than curls for example]. i upped fish oil and added krill oil...

super cissus is ordered and on it's way!!! hopefully that will alleviate some and maybe even most of the soreness!!!

16. still day 14:

just got up for work and took a shower, damn the mirror tells no lies-looking bigger and harder....even the wife noticed-always a good thing, lol...

17. day 15:

another good day of heavy lifting at the gym, i got the cissus today and started it. plenty sore i hope the cissus helps!!!

the vascular effect continues, really getting dry even on 2 packs of androgel-to me this says quite a bit about the ai ability of nolvadren. hell, i am up 6lbs and STILL looking more vascular.

so far i am pleased with effects[results]of nolvadren, now if i can get the soreness under control it will be gtg!!!

18. Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints

it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!
    Ya erase erase pro ad3 and this all have the same ai. They all are effective and all hurt my joints to some extent

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya erase erase pro ad3 and this all have the same ai. They all are effective and all hurt my joints to some extent
    i think the extra anti-cort in nolvadren is causing my arthritis to flare up. i will know next time to start the cissus in advance. nolvadren is indeed some potent stuff!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think the extra anti-cort in nolvadren is causing my arthritis to flare up. i will know next time to start the cissus in advance. nolvadren is indeed some potent stuff!!!
    hopefully one of us will get a few bottles so youll have some on hand

23. Got caught up in here. That is a good amount of weight you put on! I recently started getting joint pain on EPRO so I may have to think about that of I run this. More vascular and bigger while looking dry?? Win win!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hopefully one of us will get a few bottles so youll have some on hand
    that would be very cool!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Got caught up in here. That is a good amount of weight you put on! I recently started getting joint pain on EPRO so I may have to think about that of I run this. More vascular and bigger while looking dry?? Win win!
    i think androgel aromatases to more estrogen than test cyp, but also converts to more dht to balance it out...with nolvadren keeping the estrogen in check, hopefully i have lots of dht to do all of the good stuff it does!!! this is just my broscience anology, but it's based on quite a bit of research i have done....

but yeah, i am very pleased with how things are playing out.

26. day 16:

noticing less soreness today.....but that might be because today is a rest day, lol....

feeling in a very good mood, even though aggression is up. fortunately i have learned to put aggressiveness to work for me, if i start to get upset i put it away until i can put it to use, but with so many dumba$$es in the world today sometimes i just want to take their head and pound it on the cement!!! so far i have been able to hold this feeling in check, lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think androgel aromatases to more estrogen than test cyp, but also converts to more dht to balance it out...with nolvadren keeping the estrogen in check, hopefully i have lots of dht to do all of the good stuff it does!!! this is just my broscience anology, but it's based on quite a bit of research i have done....

but yeah, i am very pleased with how things are playing out.
    In any case thebigt log has me intrigued in another product! Keep up the good updates man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In any case thebigt log has me intrigued in another product! Keep up the good updates man.
    thanks, imho nolvadren is a very effective/potent product!!!!

29. I'm liking it for sure! Almost wish I ran a cycle of something beforehand, but heck, it's great standalone!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm liking it for sure! Almost wish I ran a cycle of something beforehand, but heck, it's great standalone!
    sounds like nolvadren/pr would be the ideal stack!!! if you don't have androgel that is, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:55 AM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 05:11 PM
  3. orastan e with rebound xt
    By jjordanj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 02:36 PM
  4. shortness of breath with rebound xt
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 06:18 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 11:44 AM