Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this log comes at a good time for me, after a month on 1 pack androgel 1% my test level only went up to 344...just got the ok from my doc to go to 2 packs a day. kinda worried about estro issues with the higher dose, so i am counting on nolvadren to keep estro in check.

about me...54 years old, married with 3 kids and 5 grandkids, i lift and workout because i always have since high school. not going to be entering any contests, and don't do extreme diets!!! i just like to be as strong as i can be, in good shape, and with well toned muscles. i do a huge variation of workouts from full body workouts where i pre select 14 machines and do circuit training, to weighted stairclimbing wearing 5lb ankle weights at my aunts 21 floor apt building, to working out in my basement gym in which i have accumulated enough stuff to damn near fill a gym, including a fitness center quality treadsmill.

i am no newcomer to anti estrogen type supps as over the last 6-8 years i think i have tried ALMOST every new one to hit the market, so i think i am able to judge the effectiveness of this supplement pretty well...

not going to be big on what my diet is on a daily basis, i figure if you want to look at diets you need to go to nutrition sub-forum...same goes for my daily workouts, a lot of times i won't be real specific, again-i figure if you need to find a good work out got to the training sub-forum.

what i will be being very specific about is the effects nolvadren xt is having on me, after all this thread is called "NOLVADREN XT", not what bigt ate today or did at the gym..........after a few years on forums and trying to decipher logs when i wanted to find info about a product i decided i wouldn't fill my logs with a bunch of useless nonsense like my elbow hurt today so i didn't go heavy on the weights or my wifes mother was in town so i ate like a pig and went drinking all night. instead i try to stay focused on the product, so if you want info on what i got from the product and what you might expect to get then the info will be easy to find.....

big thanks to the guys at man, looking forward to giving nolvadren xt a good go!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this log comes at a good time for me, after a month on 1 pack androgel 1% my test level only went up to 344...just got the ok from my doc to go to 2 packs a day. kinda worried about estro issues with the higher dose, so i am counting on nolvadren to keep estro in check.

about me...54 years old, married with 3 kids and 5 grandkids, i lift and workout because i always have since high school. not going to be entering any contests, and don't do extreme diets!!! i just like to be as strong as i can be, in good shape, and with well toned muscles. i do a huge variation of workouts from full body workouts where i pre select 14 machines and do circuit training, to weighted stairclimbing wearing 5lb ankle weights at my aunts 21 floor apt building, to working out in my basement gym in which i have accumulated enough stuff to damn near fill a gym, including a fitness center quality treadsmill.

i am no newcomer to anti estrogen type supps as over the last 6-8 years i think i have tried ALMOST every new one to hit the market, so i think i am able to judge the effectiveness of this supplement pretty well...

not going to be big on what my diet is on a daily basis, i figure if you want to look at diets you need to go to nutrition sub-forum...same goes for my daily workouts, a lot of times i won't be real specific, again-i figure if you need to find a good work out got to the training sub-forum.

what i will be being very specific about is the effects nolvadren xt is having on me, after all this thread is called "NOLVADREN XT", not what bigt ate today or did at the gym..........after a few years on forums and trying to decipher logs when i wanted to find info about a product i decided i wouldn't fill my logs with a bunch of useless nonsense like my elbow hurt today so i didn't go heavy on the weights or my wifes mother was in town so i ate like a pig and went drinking all night. instead i try to stay focused on the product, so if you want info on what i got from the product and what you might expect to get then the info will be easy to find.....

big thanks to the guys at man, looking forward to giving nolvadren xt a good go!!!
Good luck with the log my man, I'll get mine up tomorrow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got this in the mail on saturday, it came around 10:00 am, so i took 2 with a scoop of power butter p/b. been taking the recommended 2 caps with 1st meal. i work 3rd shift- so my 1st meal is usually 9pm. had a decent workout on saturday, and played tennis for 3 hours yesterday[mostly doubles]. today i had to take care of yard work, so basically a rest day.

i am going to call this day 3....nothing significant to report on nolvadren so far!!! definately feeling more zip from upping the androgel, i usually get some bloat when i bump up my dose of test, hopefully nolvadren will control this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4:

endurance is really down, did weighted stairclimbing today and only made 3 trips up and down[21 floors]. i usually go for at least 4. did some weighted leg raises after i got home, decent definition showing in abs-hopefully at the end of this nolvadren run more definition will be there.

starting to notice stiffness in joints, i've upped my fish oil to 8 caps a day. i have upped my protein since bumping up the androgel- current weight is between 207-210, wouldn't mind if it went to 215 if i can keep bf down maybe even drop a percentage or 2 of bf while gaining some muscle-current bf is probably around 15-17%, i put on considerable fat when i was off trt...now it's time to kick it back up again. it's been 7 days since bumping up the androgel to 2 packs, so far nolvadren is doing it's job!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Nolvadren XT will complement Androgel perfectly!
an added bonus....i started 2 packs of androgel on the 10th, doc wants another blood done after 4 weeks!!!! i know the test level will be higher-it better be!!! but i am going to ask him to check estrogen and free test this time also, for some reason the last 2 bloods they didn't check those.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In brotha! Interesting log, looking forward to the journey!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5:

feeling effects....joints were sore as hell today. going to stay with 2 caps tonight and see how it goes......

what do the MAN reps think about splitting up the dose? i had joint issues with erase at 2 caps for around the 1st week to 10 days, then it was smooth sailing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
other than the soreness everything is going well, no sensitive nips or bloating. strength is definately going up since bumping the androgel to 2 packs, libido is great and starting to get that alpha feeling back again.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a few more bathroom breaks these last two days, how about you? Urinating a bit more?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a few more bathroom breaks these last two days, how about you? Urinating a bit more?
been using speedx3 as preworkout so i have gotten used to frequent urinating...but that is definately something i will look out for....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to seeing how this goes!
as expected getting sore joints, what would you prefer-dropping to 1 cap for a few days until body adjusts, or splitting dose-1 am/1 pm? other than the sore joints, things are going really well. had a STRONG workout today, adding more weight on every lift. getting close to strength level i was at before taken off test cyp, i am very pleased with this....bp was over 300 for 1st time in months. i am very close to getting 2gms protein for lb of weight, my protein intake hasn't been this high for a very long time....really expecting godd things from this run!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i went with just 1 cap today, did 45 minutes of cardio and felt a lot less sore...i will post more on details tomorrow, i have to run!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8:
dosed just 1 cap again today, even at 1 cap i still feel it in the joints-but it didn't stop me from my usual saturday masacre...i don't work on fri nights so saturday morning is my biggest and heaviest workout day of the week. went to nifs and really tore it up, mostly machines but some free weights thrown in-some lifts i just prefer free weights over a machine!!! really feeling good with the bump in androgel, can't wait to see next blood work...no signs of estrogen climbing whatsoever, so nolvadren is doing it's job.

going back to 2 caps nolvadren tomorrow!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Love a BigT log!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9: dosed 2 caps

physique changes are happening already. had another day today of heavy lifting, felt really strong and aggressive-very alpha.

dosed 2 caps today and didn't feel nearly as sore, fantastic!!! i am up 4lbs, and getting stronger-i think i am motivated to get even stronger than i was before on 200mg test cyp!!! i found 1.6lb tubs of pure protein 100% natural whey protein on sale at kroger for $13...bought 4 tubs, really close to getting 2gms per lb of body weight, along with 4-8 scoops recoverpro daily.

libido is at full mast, the ole boy just loves standing at attention with the compass reading due north!!! hopefully the soreness continues to be mild, i can feel the difference when i dose 1 cap nolvadren and when i dose 2 caps. even at 1 cap i can feel it, but 2 caps really bumps the aggression, not to mention the LIBIDO>>>...

up 4lbs!!! no bloat at all, and muscles are still pumped and engorged from this mornings workout...I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I've been interested in what this product can do, I'm glad to see that you are running it.

Should be informative :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 9: dosed 2 caps

physique changes are happening already. had another day today of heavy lifting, felt really strong and aggressive-very alpha.

dosed 2 caps today and didn't feel nearly as sore, fantastic!!! i am up 4lbs, and getting stronger-i think i am motivated to get even stronger than i was before on 200mg test cyp!!! i found 1.6lb tubs of pure protein 100% natural whey protein on sale at kroger for $13...bought 4 tubs, really close to getting 2gms per lb of body weight, along with 4-8 scoops recoverpro daily.

libido is at full mast, the ole boy just loves standing at attention with the compass reading due north!!! hopefully the soreness continues to be mild, i can feel the difference when i dose 1 cap nolvadren and when i dose 2 caps. even at 1 cap i can feel it, but 2 caps really bumps the aggression, not to mention the LIBIDO>>>...

up 4lbs!!! no bloat at all, and muscles are still pumped and engorged from this mornings workout...I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!
Wow bro! Awesome results already! You have my attention for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow bro! Awesome results already! You have my attention for sure!
take into consideration that i just bumped andrgel up from 1 packet to 2 or from 5 gm to 10 gm at start of this log....from all of the research i have done the patches and gels aromatase more test into estrogen than the injections i was on before are known to. so far the nolvadren has complimented the androgel very nicely, no bloating or itchy nips-actually no signs of increased estrogen at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10:

today was a rest day, not because of soreness from going back to 2 caps of nolvadren-nope the rest day was earned the old fashioned way-from all of the heavy lifting and work i have been putting in. really didn't notice any increased soreness when i bumped back up to 2 caps, broscience makes me think that androgel has increased my estrogen enough that 2 caps of nolvadren is regulating estrogen nicely without totally crushing it. libido is top of the world, so is mood and aggression....kinda weird to say both mood and aggression are up, but the aggression is very controlled and there when called upon-mainly for hitting weights, but it gives me a nice calm confidence that i like very much. getting back the alpha feeling i have been missing!!!

didn't weigh in today, but i am liking the difference i see in mirror already!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11:

dosed 2 caps, went to nifs and had another really good workout. i felt like i could have added more weight on my lifts over what i was lifting last week, but i am trying to keep myself from getting in too big of a hurry-this is how i got injured before. going to wait until fri or sat-my off nights from work to really push it hard again.
i know it is from increased test, but even my brain seems to be working better, damn i really feel like i am hitting on all cylinders!!! libido is crazy good, i always feel really alpha when my libido is cranked up. aggression is really up in a good way, it's like i can call upon it when needed, and this gives me a calm confidence-i really like this feeling-damned straight i do, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 thing i forgot to mention...appetite has been insane, i weighed in today up 5lbs from start!!! looking bigger than 5lbs in the mirror, muscles are very swole.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
niiice... sounds like you've got plenty of free test flowing!

I'll have to keep this in mind for the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
niiice... sounds like you've got plenty of free test flowing!

I'll have to keep this in mind for the future.
i need to make sure my doc puts free test on my labs next time!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 12:

been dosing 2 caps, the soreness is worse some days than others- today was a good day...had another really good workout, worked on mainly back and shoulders with assorted ab stuff thrown in, then did 30 minutes on stairmaster-the folding escalator kind, closest thing to actual stairclimbing i have found-killer!!! excellent pump and muscle fullness which seems to last and last, i still feel it after sleeping for 7.5 hours.

notes on nolvadren-it could be the anti-cort ingredients in it that is causing me the pain and stiffness in my joints...if i am not mistakes testosterone is also a anti-cort???? or it might just be i am an old geezer, and it effects my arthritis???? either way it lets me know nolvadren is working, definately no bloat or holding water from the androgel, this is what i was hoping for-so i am very pleased!!!

libido is still very much above normal, i have gained 6lbs and no puffiness at all...strength is up, usually i add weight when i can do 7 reps comfortably, now i am adding more weight when i can do 10 reps comfortably-and i have added 5 lbs 2 different times on most lifts!!!!! i am excited about this.....

oh yeah....the 1st couple of hours after dosing nolvadren it is pee city, game on with the peeing, damn feel like i need to build an ark!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sore joints from me yet, curious if I'll experience that too.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
been dosing 2 caps, the soreness is worse some days than others- today was a good day...had another really good workout, worked on mainly back and shoulders with assorted ab stuff thrown in, then did 30 minutes on stairmaster-the folding escalator kind, closest thing to actual stairclimbing i have found-killer!!! excellent pump and muscle fullness which seems to last and last, i still feel it after sleeping for 7.5 hours.

notes on nolvadren-it could be the anti-cort ingredients in it that is causing me the pain and stiffness in my joints...if i am not mistakes testosterone is also a anti-cort???? or it might just be i am an old geezer, and it effects my arthritis???? either way it lets me know nolvadren is working, definately no bloat or holding water from the androgel, this is what i was hoping for-so i am very pleased!!!

libido is still very much above normal, i have gained 6lbs and no puffiness at all...strength is up, usually i add weight when i can do 7 reps comfortably, now i am adding more weight when i can do 10 reps comfortably-and i have added 5 lbs 2 different times on most lifts!!!!! i am excited about this.....

oh yeah....the 1st couple of hours after dosing nolvadren it is pee city, game on with the peeing, damn feel like i need to build an ark!!!!
I wonder what causes the increased urination?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only thing i can think of is i tend to hold water on test....definately not holding any water!!!! i am up 6lbs and no bloat!!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm experiencing this as well. I feel bloated after dosing the PR then 4 hours later dose NolvaXT and piss like a racehorse shortly thereafter lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm experiencing this as well. I feel bloated after dosing the PR then 4 hours later dose NolvaXT and piss like a racehorse shortly thereafter lol
maybe try dosing them together???

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I can try this but it's not really a big problem or anything. Just wanted to note the effects. Thanks man :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
The joint discomfort is normal as there is a high dose of androst-3,5,dien-7,17-dione (75mg), so keep that in mind. I would keep a good joint supplement on the side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can try this but it's not really a big problem or anything. Just wanted to note the effects. Thanks man :)
no problem...glad you let us know you are experiencing same thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The joint discomfort is normal as there is a high dose of androst-3,5,dien-7,17-dione (75mg), so keep that in mind. I would keep a good joint supplement on the side.
no kidding...damn, nolvadren is keeping me dry.

drier at 2 packs of androgel + nolvadren, than i was at 1 pack androgel without the nolvadren.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 13:

still dosing 2 caps, been taking 6 fish oil and 2 krill oil to help with stiff and sore joints-it isn't helping much...nutra has super cissus on sale so i just ordered some, hopefully it will help.

still have the frequent urination going on, but it does seem to be tapering off some.

libido is very high.:saevilw:

still up 6lbs, no bloat.

strength is up by quite a bit, but it seems to be leveling off.

mood is very good.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd cant wait to see the blood results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subd cant wait to see the blood results
me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
me too...although i am a little concerned test will be too high, i really like the 2 packs of androgel!!!
hmmm hopefully not high enough to bump u down

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14:

looking more vascular, veins are really popping out! been really hitting the weights heavy and keeping protein very high[about as high as i have ever gone with protein]. i am up 6lbs, with no bloat-actually i look a lot bigger than just a 6lb gain. no sign of estrogen issues, and still peeing a ton!!! libido is still very high but i think it has maxed out-finally, lol.

soreness is still there, elbows really pop and crackle when doing lifts that require pushing, much more than lifting[bp more than curls for example]. i upped fish oil and added krill oil...

super cissus is ordered and on it's way!!! hopefully that will alleviate some and maybe even most of the soreness!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still day 14:

just got up for work and took a shower, damn the mirror tells no lies-looking bigger and harder....even the wife noticed-always a good thing, lol...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 15:

another good day of heavy lifting at the gym, i got the cissus today and started it. plenty sore i hope the cissus helps!!!

the vascular effect continues, really getting dry even on 2 packs of androgel-to me this says quite a bit about the ai ability of nolvadren. hell, i am up 6lbs and STILL looking more vascular.

so far i am pleased with effects[results]of nolvadren, now if i can get the soreness under control it will be gtg!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats one thing i hate about good ai's its like the better they are the worse it is on the joints

it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
it's the combo of ai plus anti-cort, i think. erase had this effect when i went over 2 caps, and it doesn't have the extra anti-cort in it!!!!
Ya erase erase pro ad3 and this all have the same ai. They all are effective and all hurt my joints to some extent