Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    16 days late my bad bud... How are ya liking the Crea trona?

- Valdez
    Better late than never! Glad to have you along for the ride. I'm enjoying it a lot. Midway down on page 7 I wrote a half way review check it out.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    16 days late my bad bud...
    and i thought i made fashionably late entrances.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 17
    Wow it's amazing what you can do when you get some sleep!!! My chest and bi's were on fire after this one, just killed every set focused on slow controlled sets really slow on the negative.. Thank God for ignite and crea trona really got me in the mood to lift! Tonight I uncapped 10 crea trona's and mixed them in my ingnite. Let me tell you it hits you sooner when they are uncapped can't wait to get it in powder...Anyone notice that crea trona fizzles in water pretty cool..

Abs:
    Standing Cable crunches 80 lbs: 35 reps x3
    hanging leg lifts: 3 sets x 35
    iso ball cruches :150 reps
    ab coaster plus 40 lbs: 3 sets 35

Chest:
    BB flat bench: 155X20, 185x16, 225x12, 245x4, 275x4, 295x3
    DB incline bench:85x12, 90x10,90x8
    db incline flys: 45x18, 50x16, 55x14
    Standing Cable Flys: 60x20,65x18,70x16,75x14
    hammer strenght iso bench press:185x 3 setd till fail

Bi's:
    EZ bar standing cable curls:120x16, 130x14, 140x12
    Standing DB curls: 35x14, 40x12, 45x12,
    single arm cable curls: 50x18, 55x16, 55x16
    precor preacher curls: 60x20, 70x16, 80x14 60x16

Cardio:
    18 mins HIIT
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

question for the finaflex guy's.......Since i'm enjoying my first run with your products I'm looking to buy more! Trying to make a decision between 550-xd, 1alpha or 1 andro??? I want to run what ever I do for 8 weeks maybe stack a few? Goal is to continune thinning out but I want to start adding size.. So lay it out what would you guy's suggest from your own experience???
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A lot depends on your experience with PH's as well, 550 is the best recomp product 1-alpha biggest for mass and strength....1-andro is still good but you will get more conversion on 1-alpha. 1-andro would likely feel a bit milder. A new user may prefer 1-andro for this reason. 8 weeks might be good to bridge...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up

1-alpha + bridge to 550xd + pct black + bridge to epi-v = complete beast.

of course, as DW says we have the product to suit your individual experience and goals.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    1-alpha + bridge to 550xd + pct black = beast.

of course, as DW says we have the product to suit your individual experience and goals.
    Yah that's how I am going to play it out too... I have six bottles of epi-v to round it out won't use all 6 in one cycle though
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A lot depends on your experience with PH's as well, 550 is the best recomp product 1-alpha biggest for mass and strength....1-andro is still good but you will get more conversion on 1-alpha. 1-andro would likely feel a bit milder. A new user may prefer 1-andro for this reason. 8 weeks might be good to bridge...
    1-alpha + bridge to 550xd + pct black + bridge to epi-v = complete beast.

I do have PH experience so no worries there... Here was my thought

Week 1-4 : 1-alpha
    Week 5-8 : 1-alpha & 550xd
    Weeks 9-12 PCT: PCT black, SERM if needed, also would run a cycle support supp all 12 weeks..

What you guy's think???
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You ask and you shall receive!!!

I just started my second bottle of Crea trona so I feel it's time for my middle way thoughts. First off I've been lurking Finaflex products for awhile and this is my first product I've tried and not going to be my last. Never realized what a great group of guys behind these products! They truely believe and use all that they sell not just some sales person looking to move product. So if and when you have questions you can get first hand experience which is priceless!! Another thing that stands out to me is the quality control of the company, I'm the guy who opens caps and looks at the product. I've notice that every cap has the same amount in them which is not the case with a lot of other companys. So you are getting exactly what you pay for!

As for Crea trona itself, at this point I'm impressed! I don't want to spill it all now but I've see no bloat from this product which for me is big since I'm on a cut. I dose it all PW and I acually feel it start to kick in which I have never experienced with creatine before. I just came off a PH cycle so I can't give an honest opion on strenght since my cycle did alot for me. I will say that endurance has really shined with Crea trone and extra 1-2 sets come with ease. Thats it for now so back to the log!!!

Doc: I don't Facebook so I don't think I can post there???
    I'm glad you're enjoying this stuff bud!

Finaflex definitely has a great rep in dream weaver. As far as snag and kleen, meh, I've seen better all joking aside they really do have a bad ass lineup of reps. They are very knowledgeable and clearly know how to incorporate that knowledge into results.

Keep doing work brotha man, happy late bday to your little man and get some damn sleep!!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I do have PH experience so no worries there... Here was my thought

Week 1-4 : 1-alpha
    Week 5-8 : 1-alpha & 550xd
    Weeks 9-12 PCT: PCT black, SERM if needed, also would run a cycle support supp all 12 weeks..

What you guy's think???
    Throw in some Pure Test in PCT and you may want to add crea-trona back in during PCT as well.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm glad you're enjoying this stuff bud!

Finaflex definitely has a great rep in dream weaver. As far as snag and kleen, meh, I've seen better all joking aside they really do have a bad ass lineup of reps. They are very knowledgeable and clearly know how to incorporate that knowledge into results.

Keep doing work brotha man, happy late bday to your little man and get some damn sleep!!!!

- Valdez
    Thanks Valdez
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Snags... not to disagree with you, but I LOVE the idea of a Super-Stack... 6-8wks of stacking both the 1-ALPHA & 550-XD together, why bridge these two products when they work together so well together as a stack? I would say if recomp is what he is after then 2 1-ALPHA/day & 4 550-XD/day for 6-8wks. If mass with fat loss is what he is after then 4 & 4 of each/day. But... if he is looking to Mass up, but control his fat, possibly shed just a few meager fat Lbs, then 4 1-ALPHA & 2 550-XD's/day.

Again, not to disagree with anyone, always in for anyone and everyone's opinion, this is how we learn my Brothas!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Snags... not to disagree with you, but I LOVE the idea of a Super-Stack... 6-8wks of stacking both the 1-ALPHA & 550-XD together, why bridge these two products when they work together so well together as a stack? I would say if recomp is what he is after then 2 1-ALPHA/day & 4 550-XD/day for 6-8wks. If mass with fat loss is what he is after then 4 & 4 of each/day. But... if he is looking to Mass up, but control his fat, possibly shed just a few meager fat Lbs, then 4 1-ALPHA & 2 550-XD's/day.

Again, not to disagree with anyone, always in for anyone and everyone's opinion, this is how we learn my Brothas!
    i got ya brother, and agreed.
    so many ways one can go, dependent on goals and experience (and of course monetary funds )
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

i got ya brother, and agreed.
    so many ways one can go, dependent on goals and experience (and of course monetary funds )
    True dat, like all things I must strongly agree, there is and always will be more than one way to skin a cat, hehehehehe, Love my Puns!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Thanks Doc!! Thats exactly the answer I was looking for, once again a company is only as good as the people behind it.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Thanks Doc!! Thats exactly the answer I was looking for, once again a company is only as good as the people behind it.
    Just wanna make this crystal clear... I was not disagreeing with Snags, just my above advice is how I would approach it. Snag's way is very valid as well and would work very well, hell for certain body types his way may just work better, this I am sure of. The bottom line is, you need to decide exactly what direction you want to go in and focus on it with your nutrition and exercise and then worry about the supplementation route as secondary or even tertiary to nutrition and exercise always being 1 & 2. Also, LoL, look at Snags compared to me! We are so very different, he is a competitive bodybuilder and if I wanted to compete, I would go with his advice hands down. I have more of the Beach Bod/Exercise Health & Fitness look (by choice & genetics) I mean if I wanted to be a competitive bodybuilder like Snags... OMG, I'd have to be at least 280Lbs at my height and I do not wanna be that big, that would be Fuggin HUGE!!! Anyway, point is in my experience, you will do best with taking the advice from a person who has the body/physique and similar genetics to your own that you wish to poses!

Snags... You agree? or agree to disagree? LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

you will do best with taking the advice from a person who has the body/physique and similar genetics to your own that you wish to poses!
    very valid point.
    Al has far more experience than i with these specific products..i'm just trying to learn!
    i've certainly got my own ideas developed thruout the yrs, and one of the things i do enjoy with Finaflex is -- there is not a 'one-size-fits-all' mentality with this company or any of the reps.
    taking time to assess individuality and allow for creativity will ultimately allow for more growth potential than any 'copy & paste' protocol.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

very valid point.
    Al has far more experience than i with these specific products..i'm just trying to learn!
    i've certainly got my own ideas developed thruout the yrs, and one of the things i do enjoy with Finaflex is -- there is not a 'one-size-fits-all' mentality with this company or any of the reps.
    taking time to assess individuality and allow for creativity will ultimately allow for more growth potential than any 'copy & paste' protocol.
    Agreed, the only think you will ever see me repeat time and time again is the safety precautions in regards to intra & post-cycling therapies, etc. That to me is pretty darn standard!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

the only think you will ever see me repeat time and time again is the safety precautions in regards to intra & post-cycling therapies, etc. That to me is pretty darn standard!
    absolutely brother.
    safety is paramount.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes I have almost talked myself into this. It's largely because of the joint support I will get from 1-alpha. I am thinking 4 and 4 for 8 weeks then finish off with Epi-v and maybe Osta at a higher dose. Need a SERM after that ..
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I have almost talked myself into this. It's largely because of the joint support I will get from 1-alpha. I am thinking 4 and 4 for 8 weeks then finish off with Epi-v and maybe Osta at a higher dose. Need a SERM after that ..
    Doug... don't you mean the joint support from the 550-XD???
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I think that is what he meant also Al. Not sure if I will be able to run the crazy stack you guys are talking about. The world is low on EPI-V and I am low on funds. However the 550-XD and 1-Alpha for 8 weeks has my plans pretty much sealed up for my next run in 3-4 months. Even without out EPI-V the leanness comes with the diet. None of these compounds are aromatizing so hard lean muscle and increased fat loss is just waiting to be tapped by someone who knows how to take advantage of them with proper diet.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Doug... don't you mean the joint support from the 550-XD???
    Oops yes that's what I meant ... thought that''s what I wrote.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think that is what he meant also Al. Not sure if I will be able to run the crazy stack you guys are talking about. The world is low on EPI-V and I am low on funds. However the 550-XD and 1-Alpha for 8 weeks has my plans pretty much sealed up for my next run in 3-4 months. Even without out EPI-V the leanness comes with the diet. None of these compounds are aromatizing so hard lean muscle and increased fat loss is just waiting to be tapped by someone who knows how to take advantage of them with proper diet.
    Oh now doubt Epi-v does help with fat loss also but I like it for the dry hard look it gives me but that can be enhanced with diet as well....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 18

Off!! Now I know why I was so tired I am freaking sick but I'll be back just need a day of rest and I'll be good to go. Thanks guys for your input this is exactly what I'm talking about what a great bunch of reps everyone has great opinions now I just need to figure out what to do. Happy Thanksgiving guys and let's try not to ruin our diets today!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 19
    Sorry I haven't post in a couple of days been running around alot with the holiday. I did get some workouts in so I'll post them now.. Still getiing a nice pump and endurance from crea trona so everything is going great! This was my Wednesday workout..

Abs:
    Standing cable curls: 80lbsx35x3
    Decline situps: 3 sets till fail
    Exercise ball Crunches:50x3
    Side bends: 45lb plate 3 sets 25 each side

Shoulders:
    BB seated military press: 155x20, 175x12, 195x12, 205x10
    Arnold press: 60x14,65x12,65x12
    Precor side raises: 70x16, 70x14, 85x10
    Standing db Front raises: 25x20, 30x16, 30x14

Tri's:
    Close grip BB bench press: 155x18, 175x12,175x12
    straight bar cable pull downs: 120x18, 130x16, 140x12
    overhead seated v bar extentions: 50x20, 50x20, 60x14
    Single arm cable extensions: 40x 18, 40x18, 50x14

Cardio: 20 mins speed walk
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 20

OFF Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 21
    Had a lot of fuel in the tank from the big Thanksgiving meal so hit back pretty hard today. Felt really pumped after this one ...

Abs:
    Weighted crunches: 50x35x3
    Standing Cable crunches: 70x35x3
    Roman chair leg lifts: 20lbx25x3

Back:
    DB Rows: 90x14, 95x14, 100x12, 110x10
    Reverse grib cable pull downs: 130x20, 140x16, 160x12
    Close grip cable rows: 140x20, 160x16, 180x12, 200x10
    Rear Delts(standing cross cable): 40x16, 40x16, 50x12
    Hammer strengh iso reverse grip pull downs: 160x16, 180x14, 200x12,
    Hammer strenght low row: 185x14,185x14,205x10
    hyper extensions: 3 sets till fail

Traps:
    DB Shrugs: 85x20, 90x18, 95x16
    BB upright rows: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12

Cardio:
    20 Mins HIIT:
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 22

Off!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice work brother. I ended up taking Saturdays lift off. Was having a deload anyway, and have a bit of tightness in my lower back. To much fat-and-happy sleepy time on the couch I must have been in a bad position.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Day 21
    Had a lot of fuel in the tank from the big Thanksgiving meal so hit back pretty hard today. Felt really pumped after this one ...

Abs:
    Weighted crunches: 50x35x3
    Standing Cable crunches: 70x35x3
    Roman chair leg lifts: 20lbx25x3

Back:
    DB Rows: 90x14, 95x14, 100x12, 110x10
    Reverse grib cable pull downs: 130x20, 140x16, 160x12
    Close grip cable rows: 140x20, 160x16, 180x12, 200x10
    Rear Delts(standing cross cable): 40x16, 40x16, 50x12
    Hammer strengh iso reverse grip pull downs: 160x16, 180x14, 200x12,
    Hammer strenght low row: 185x14,185x14,205x10
    hyper extensions: 3 sets till fail

Traps:
    DB Shrugs: 85x20, 90x18, 95x16
    BB upright rows: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12

Cardio:
    20 Mins HIIT:
    I've seen this ... call it Turkey power !!!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How are you looking as far as weight gain +/-, mirror changes?

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Caz your comin along nicely bro!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

How are you looking as far as weight gain +/-, mirror changes?

- Valdez
    My weight has stayed about the same over the past 6 weeks down about only 1-2 lbs. The real change is that I've lost about 2 inches in my waist!!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

My weight has stayed about the same over the past 6 weeks down about only 1-2 lbs. The real change is that I've lost about 2 inches in my waist!!
    Usually translates to about 8 to 10 lbs fat loss so that's significant...
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Say what?! Nice!

- Valdez
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Hell yah caz!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 23

Off. This was sunday..
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sup Cazo?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

DAY 24

So 3 leg workouts in a row I managed another PR!!! Legs are still work in progress for me so I'm very happy with where I'm at right now.. Crea trona has helped me squeeze out these extra sets. The couple of days rest over the Holiday really motived me to get back at it and crush some PRs!!

Abs:
    Weighted cruch machine: 70x35, 80x30, 80x25
    Standing Cable crunches 80lbs x 35x 3
    Decline situps:50x3
    Ab coaster Plus 40lb: 3 sets of 25
    Standing oblique crunches: 45lb plate 25 each side x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 3 sets till fail

Legs:
    Hammer strenght leg press: 315x 18, 365x 16, 405x12, 455x10, 505 x 8 PR!!!
    Hammer strenght Hack squats: 315x16, 365x16, 405x10, 455x8 PR!!!
    Leg extentions: 100x18, 120x 16, 140x16, 160x14, 180x10
    Hamstring extensions: 70x16, 80x12, 90x10
    Standing calf raises: 140x20, 160x16, 160x14, 120x14

Had some extra time so I did some chest and bi's just because I felt good still

Cardio: 20 mins HIIT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM
  2. Finaflex Crea-Trona log
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 08:46 AM
  3. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:43 PM