Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Please come and welcome our new FINAFLEX Team Members... Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Day 5

    I'm paying for my last 3 workouts DOMS are killin me right now!!! My body is screaming for a day off but it not going to happen. Had another awsome workout A buddy at the gym commented that I was looking big last night I'm feeling pumped all day which is always nice. I think I'll be sticking with the higher reps for awhile.

    Abs:
    Standing Cable crunches 80 lbs: 35 reps x3
    Flat bench leg lifts: 3 sets x 35
    Decline situps : 3 sets till fail

    Chest:
    BB flat bench: 155X20, 185x20, 225x14, 245x8, 225x8, 225x8
    DB incline bench: 80x14, 85x12, 90x10
    Precor seated bench press: 155x20, 175x16, 195x10, 155x 14
    Standing Cable Flys: 60x20,65x18,70x16,75x14

    Bi's:
    EZ bar standing cable curls: 100x20, 110x16, 120x14, 130x12
    Standing DB curls: 35x14, 40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    single arm cable curls: 50x18, 55x16, 55x16
    Hammer strenght preacher curls: 3 sets 55 till fail

    Cardio:
    18 mins HIIT
    •   
       


  3. Day 6

    PCT is going good, I do miss the recovery I had on Halo. My body is so sore, Had to scale down my workout a little. Still like the feeling that crea trona is providing. It is helping me push out alot of extra sets. I'm glad I saved it for PCT!


    Abs:
    Standing cable curls: 80lbsx35x3
    Decline situps: 3 sets till fail
    Weightd crunches: 50lbsx 35x3
    Side bends: 45lb plate 3 sets 25 each side

    Shoulders:
    BB seated military press: 135x20, 155x16, 185x14, 205x10
    Precor side raises: 70x16, 70x14, 85x10
    Standing BB Front raises: 30x20, 40x16, 40x16

    Tri's
    V grip overhead cable extensions: 70x14x3
    Close grip Precoe Bench press: 135x20, 155x18, 175x16
    Single arm cable extensions: 45x 18, 45x16, 50x12

    Cardio: 20 mins HIIT

  4. Yah comng off cycle starts getting tough around say week 2 or so, that's why something like Creatrona can really help, I would run it right through PCT and bridge, I had a pretty long bridge this time though so... I have to take a break and it's about 8 more weeks till I cycle again.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah comng off cycle starts getting tough around say week 2 or so, that's why something like Creatrona can really help, I would run it right through PCT and bridge, I had a pretty long bridge this time though so... I have to take a break and it's about 8 more weeks till I cycle again.
    i hate coming off cycle!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    i hate coming off cycle!
    I think I hate bridge more than PCT at least there is some redisual performance benefits in PCT.

  7. Day 7

    Off

  8. Day 8-9
    Cardio only workouts for both day. Still trying to burn off more unwanted pounds, I stepped on the scale today and WOW I'm down another 2 lbs!! I'm now weighing in at 213 and only 8 pounds away from my target weight of 205. Crea trona had my thighs on fire after my cardio sessions. Monday back to throwning the weights around

    Cardio:
    Speed walk: 30mins/5.0 incline/speed 4.1/2 miles..

  9. Did you try the 12 caps preworkout yet broham
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 8-9
    Cardio only workouts for both day. Still trying to burn off more unwanted pounds, I stepped on the scale today and WOW I'm down another 2 lbs!! I'm now weighing in at 213 and only 8 pounds away from my target weight of 205. Crea trona had my thighs on fire after my cardio sessions. Monday back to throwning the weights around

    Cardio:
    Speed walk: 30mins/5.0 incline/speed 4.1/2 miles..
    Kicking Butt Bro, Nice! Is your strength staying good or increasing while the fat/Lbs are coming off?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  11. Day 10
    Hit the gym for a what felt like a forever back workout LOL. Once again feeling really good and Alphamine had me dripping sweat. Also PCT supps are really helping me to max out all this volume.. I upped my crea trona from 8 to 12 and I did notice a difference! I think I will be sticking with 12 just can't wait to get my hands on the power to mix in my PW. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight by the end of the year.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunches: 50x35x3
    Standing Cable crunches: 70x35x3
    Roman chair leg lifts: 20lbx25x3

    Back:
    DB Rows: 90x14, 95x14, 100x12, 110x10
    Wide grib cable pull downs behind the head: 100x20, 110x16, 110x16
    Close grip cable rows: 140x20, 160x16, 180x12
    Rear Delts(standing cross cable): 40x16, 40x16, 50x12
    Hammer strengh iso reverse grip pull downs: 160x16, 180x14, 200x12, 110x till fail
    Procor laying t-bar row: 120x18,120x16,140x12
    hyper extensions / 8 lb. ball: 3 sets till fail

    Traps:
    DB Shrugs: 85x20, 90x18, 90x16
    BB upright rows: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12

    Cardio:
    18 Mins HIIT: I want to crease my cardio so I did 2 mins run with only 1 min walk

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Kicking Butt Bro, Nice! Is your strength staying good or increasing while the fat/Lbs are coming off?
    My strenght has been increasing! I just switched my workouts to a more volume less weight routine to give this old body a rest.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Did you try the 12 caps preworkout yet broham
    Yeah bro! It gave me reps for days, just kept going and going.. LOL

  14. Again everybody is getting stronger on this shyte

  15. Day11
    What a workout today! I was really into all my lifts and felt and looked like a breast at the end! My viens are starting to pop and the pump I had going last night was intense. I was so zoned in I completly forgot to look at the time and only had ten mins left at the end for cardio. Oops guess I'll make up for it tonight..



    Abs:
    Standing Cable crunches 80 lbs: 50 reps x3
    Flat bench leg lifts: 3 sets x 35
    Standing 45 DB side crunches: 3 sets of 25 each side
    Decline situps : 3 sets till fail

    Chest:
    BB flat bench: 155X20, 185x20, 225x14, 275x6, 275x6
    Decline BB bench press: 205x16, 225x14, 225x14
    DB incline bench: 85x14, 85x12, 90x10
    Precor seated bench press: 155x20, 175x16, 195x12, 155x 14
    Standing Cable Flys: 70x20,75x16,75x16
    Pushups: 3 sets of 35


    Bi's:
    Straight bar standing cable curls: 100x20, 110x16, 120x14, 130x12
    Standing DB curls:40x12, 45x12, 50x8, 30x 16
    Standing cable curls: 70x16, 70x16, 70x16
    Hammer strenght preacher curls: 3 sets of 65 till fail

    Cardio: 10 mins HIIT

  16. and why do i want to be in this thread?

    bcazo it just looks like the kewl place to be, of course.

  17. You know I am in this. Excited to see the results it has been a long ass time since I have run creatine. Might have to jump back on the horse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    You know I am in this. Excited to see the results it has been a long ass time since I have run creatine. Might have to jump back on the horse
    This is another whole generation of Creatine, and it's dirt cheap. Oh and look at the bogos on Nutra...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    You know I am in this. Excited to see the results it has been a long ass time since I have run creatine. Might have to jump back on the horse
    Loving the support!! Yeah I wrote off Creatine years ago due to the bloat, but this stuff seems to be different. The biggest benefit I've notice so far is muscle endurance. The stuff is cheap and comes in pill and powder form very versitle. I've mixed crea trona with condense for a great PW.. Also bought ignite2 and have been using it for the last 1.5 weeks and its good stuff. Fina flex has some good things happening right now I'm very impressed.

  20. Looking to run this my self, seeing how its gotten great reviews, just wondering what the "sweet spot" for this stuff.....


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    Looking to run this my self, seeing how its gotten great reviews, just wondering what the "sweet spot" for this stuff.....


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Welcome !! For me and I weigh around the same as u I fine that 8-10 is the sweet spot. I also like to dose it all at one time PW. I would start with 6 and moveup, It took about 2-4 days for it to really kick in..

  22. I think the sweet spot is really about preference. I like some pump I'll admit it's fun so I go 6 pre-workout but some like insane pumps so they go more. 4 is plenty really... even 2 will make a difference.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Loving the support!! Yeah I wrote off Creatine years ago due to the bloat, but this stuff seems to be different. The biggest benefit I've notice so far is muscle endurance. The stuff is cheap and comes in pill and powder form very versitle. I've mixed crea trona with condense for a great PW.. Also bought ignite2 and have been using it for the last 1.5 weeks and its good stuff. Fina flex has some good things happening right now I'm very impressed.
    Good deal I will have to look into it. I always liked creatine just stopped taking it a while back and never started again.

  24. Very good stuff for sure. I picked up the ignite 2 + crea trona deal on nutra.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    Looking to run this my self, seeing how its gotten great reviews, just wondering what the "sweet spot" for this stuff.....


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Your mouth, taking it any other way is not recommended...

    I can't see myself going about 8 a day but even then that is more of a let me see what it is about dose.

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Very good stuff for sure. I picked up the ignite 2 + crea trona deal on nutra.
    That is a sweet deal for sure. Tyga I hope you don't get caught in a windstorm with those lats we wont here from you until you land.

    BCazo - Your curls make me sick! I am insufficient and need to just crawl under a rock or something. Are those clean beautiful strict curls or muscle em up and lower under control? Nothing wrong with the latter just if the second I can just like stand behind a rock in the shadows instead of crawling under one is all.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  26. Yah what I do with curls is I do strict form as long as I can then when I can't I use as much body english as I need and work negatives. This is one cheat that does pay off cuz those negatives are fuggin nasty... tear you the fug up!!!

  27. Ok Chris lets see if you can stick with 8 ed and you will be wondering I wonder what 12 will do lol I know you ... Max dose is 12 but like I said you don't need to dose that high but if you want to ... hey it ain't expensive...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your mouth, taking it any other way is not recommended...

    I can't see myself going about 8 a day but even then that is more of a let me see what it is about dose.



    That is a sweet deal for sure. Tyga I hope you don't get caught in a windstorm with those lats we wont here from you until you land.

    BCazo - Your curls make me sick! I am insufficient and need to just crawl under a rock or something. Are those clean beautiful strict curls or muscle em up and lower under control? Nothing wrong with the latter just if the second I can just like stand behind a rock in the shadows instead of crawling under one is all.
    First thanks for following along! Now as for my curls, I would say I do both! It's about a 70/30 split, I try to be as strict as possible, so the last 4-5 reps on my last set would be more muscled up than the first half.. Now by looking at your Avi I'm the one who would be hiding behind you!! LOL Best of luck to u as a rep Finaflex has some team assembled!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok Chris lets see if you can stick with 8 ed and you will be wondering I wonder what 12 will do lol I know you ... Max dose is 12 but like I said you don't need to dose that high but if you want to ... hey it ain't expensive...
    12 will be in his near future!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    That is a sweet deal for sure. Tyga I hope you don't get caught in a windstorm with those lats we wont here from you until you land.
    Works for quick travel though lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    12 will be in his near future!!!
    As in todays workout future?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
  2. Finaflex Crea-Trona log
    By polishcyborg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Log in
Log in