Bcazo’s Crea trona Log (sponsored)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks to Dream Weaver and Finaflex for allowing me to try this out. As a kicker I was just running out of my Pre Workout so I got Ignite 2.0 since it has creatrona in as well. I'm pumped to see how this goes. I haven't used creatine in about 8 weeks so I'm looking forward to it. I'm curious to see how this new form of creatine treats me. I've tried them all so let’s see what Finaflex has here.

I plan on dosing it at 8 per day; on workout days when I use Ignite2 I will only dose 6 since it’s already in it. I’m going to dose it higher since I weight 215 and tend to need a little more than most. This is my first try with any Finaflex products so I’m very excited to see what they bring to the table as a company. Just look what they sent me creatrona, shirt and wrist band! I believe I will not be disappointed the fun starts today!

finaflex.jpg

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
nice good to have you in! Link yours up I'll follow. Hows it treating you so far?
Not too bad, I just received ignite as well and used it twice. Changing my diet up as well, and it's treating me pretty well. You'll like it I'm sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining! Also excited to try Ignite 2 tonight!
It's a good thing you aren't using the dmaa version if your feeling like hurling on this one it would be tougher on the old one. When I took too much I was pretty queezy...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's a good thing you aren't using the dmaa version if your feeling like hurling on this one it would be tougher on the old one. When I took too much I was pretty queezy...
I handle stims pretty well so I'm not worried but thanks! Question with dosing, I was thinking this

Workout Days:

9pm: 6 Crea trona / 1 scoop Ignite2

Non Workout day (which are not often!)
10AM: 4 Crea trona

9PM : 4 Crea trona

What do you think, I know you have been playing around with it for some time now LOL!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 6 a day, and 4 on days that I dont workout. I've been thinking of upping it to 8 a day and 6 on off days. Good idea DreamWeaver?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can play around with the dosing and see what you like best. I started 3 X 2 and it was fine. Higher doses does have you feeling it more so you may want to play around with it a bit. Know that anything you do will be beneficial cuz time and dosing for a product like this does not really have a huge overall effect, you are going to get the benefits. You want to be as charged as possible around activity though. I can really feel this stuff when I take 4 pills at ounce.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd... I'm in dis Mudda-Fugga, In it to Win it!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 1
So the fun starts! Nothing to comment on Creatrona since it will take a couple of day to hit I'm sure. I did try Ignite2 for the first time as well last night. My initial thoughts taste is OK but if it work how cares! I got a good amount of energy that lasted the entire workout but I did crash a little after, which I don't mind since I workout at night and go to sleep right after. The pump was there but once the creatrona kicks in I'm sure it will be intense.

Abs:
Decline bench sit-ups: 3 sets till fail
Weighted crunches: 40x 40x3
Leg raisers: 3 sets till fail
Standing cable crunches: 80x 25x 3

Chest:
Flat bench BB : 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 265x8, 275x4, 295x2
Incline DB press: 90x 12, 95x 10, 100x 8
Precor seated flys: 175x16, 185x12, 195x10
Seated upright Precor press: 175x16, 175x16 185x14 (can you feel the burn LOL)

Biceps:
standing ez curls: 70x14, 80x14, 90x12
DB curls: 40x12, 45x10, 55x6 PR
Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x18, 65x14, 75x14
Standing alternating arm cable curl: 3 sets 65 till fail

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effect of ignite2 may last longer as you use it so if you are taking at night you may have to take it earlier as the effectiveness increases..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should actually feel the CREATRONA the very first time you take it... nothing crazy, just a more intense, higher energy, bigger pumps and maybe even a PR or two!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another log? :O

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Another log? :O
I'm a logging machine keeps me motivated!!! LOL They gave me this knowing I was using it for my PCT which starts in a week.. Started using it now so I would be able to tell the effects properly before I started taking all my PCT Supps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hah! Im in this bish now!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 3
No info for day 2 because I was sick so no workout but I did take 6 Crea Trona's :(. Now on to day 3, I decided to try taking a full days dose 45 mins before my workout so I downed 6 Crea trona pills 45 mins before hitting the gym and drank Ignite2 in the car on the way for I believe a total dose of 8? Well let me tell you it hit me, it started with an almost electrical feeling through out my body. Started lifting and then I'm going to call it a swollen/fullness of the muscles happened. I'm not going to call it a pump because it felt different then that almost painfull pumps (in a good way) I've gotten from taken something like Agmatine. I liked this feeling better since I was able to keep hitting the weights hard. At the end of the session I looked and felt swollen!!! Hope this is a sign of good things to come..

Abs:
Weighted crunch machine 60lbs x 35x 3
Decline situps 12lb. bar: 3 sets till fail
standind cable cruches: 70x25, 70x25, 80x25
Roman chair weighted leg raises 3 sets till fail

Shoulders:
Seated press (smith machine): 135x16, 185x14, 225x10, 235x8
Arnold press: 65x12, 65x10, 70x 6
Seated side raises (DB): 30x 14, 35x12, 35x12
Standing BB front raises: 40x 14, 50x 12, 50x10
Precor Rear Delts: 120x16, 130x12, 140x10
Precor side raises: 75x12, 75x12,85x10
Hammer strenght Iso shoulder press alternating arms:3 sets 50 per side till fail

Triceps:
Close grip BB press: 155x 16, 175x 12, 185x 10
Straight bar cable push downs: 140x14, 160x14, 190x12 PR!
Over head cable skull crushers: 60x 14, 60x 12, 70x10
V bar cable push downs: 120 x14, 130x12, 140x 12
cable single arm Push downs: 45x16, 45x 16, 50x14

Cardio:

12 Min HIT 1min walk, 2 min run

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 4
I was soo tired today that I don't know how I even made it to the gym!! I got about 2.5 hours sleep between my wife having an stomach virus and my little guy teething! So I dosed 6 Crea trona's 45 mins before workout and drank my ingnite in the car on the way. I suffered the entire workout but once again Crea trona had my back feeling swollen about 10 mins into my lifts! I know it's doing something because I haven't felt sore in a while and I'm feeling my last 2 workouts!!

Abs:
Weighted crunch machine: 40x 35, 45x35, 45x35
Standing obligue crunch: 45 plate x 20 each side 2 sets
Flat bench leg raises: 3 sets till fail
Standing cable crunch: 70x25, 80x25, 80x25
Decline situps: 3 sets till fail

Back
Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 110'sx10
Wide grip pull downs: 170x12, 180x10, 200x8
Precor reverse grip rows: 180x14, 220x12, 220x8
V grib seated cable rows: 160x14, 180x12, 200x8, 220x5 PR!
Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 245x10, 275x10
Freemotion machine standing cable Lat pull downs (alternating arms): 80x14,100x12,100x12
DB shrugs: 90'sx16, 95'sx14,100'sx12
Hyper extensions: 3 sets till fail

18 mins HIT Cardio

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal records on 2.5 hours sleep :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found the question i asked you in my log.. whoops lol

Finaflex is on to something good here.. log looks good so far bro!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates! My 10 month old son has been sick for the last 4 days and I've been unable to get to the gym :( ! I have not taken creatrona so nothing is wasted. I will hopefully be back in the gym tonight and pick up where I left off.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates! My 10 month old son has been sick for the last 4 days and I've been unable to get to the gym :( ! I have not taken creatrona so nothing is wasted. I will hopefully be back in the gym tonight and pick up where I left off.
Orange juice time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shyte happens, there are more important things than training... yah I said it...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Orange juice time.
I've been popping multi vitamins and Air borne like a crack head just trying not to get sick myself! I'm missing the gym soo bad I'm starting to shake!!! I haven't missed 4 days in a row in over 6 months.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 9
I'M BACK!!! So my little guy is doing much better so I was able to hit the gym last night I was so pumped, did my ab work then jumped on to shoulders and on my second set I feel a strain in my left shoulder!!! Not bad but so I went easy on it the rest of the night. I'll be fine this is an old injury that flares up. I took my 6 Crea trona's 45mins pre wokout and ignite in the truck on the way. Once again pumps and the so hard to describe feeling that Crea trona brings was back!! Workout was good just pissed me off that it couldn't push myself to get the full feeling but tomorrow is another day!!

Abs:
Weighted crunch machine 60lbs x 35x 3
standind cable cruches: 70x25, 80x25, 80x25
Roman chair weighted leg raises 3 sets till fail

Shoulders:
Seated press (smith machine): 135x16, 185x14(this is the 1 that got me), 205x10, 205x8
Arnold press: 60x12, 60x12, 60x10
Standing side raises (DB): 30x 14, 35x12, 35x12
Standing BB front raises: 40x 14, 40x 12, 50x10
Precor side raises: 75x12, 75x12, 75x10
Hammer strenght Iso shoulder press alternating arms:3 sets 50 per side till fail

Triceps:
Close grip BB press: 155x 16, 175x 12, 185x 10
Straight bar cable push downs: 140x14, 160x14, 190x12
Over head cable skull crushers: 60x 14, 60x 12, 70x10
V bar cable push downs: 120 x14, 130x12, 140x 12
cable single arm Push downs: 45x16, 50x12, 50x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah hard to hold back with this combo. I am pretty trashed so I'm good... as I get heavy at the end of a routine I find recovery tougher. Feeling big and hard though and that feeling is woth the pain.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm doing back tonight so I'll need all I can get LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing back tonight so I'll need all I can get LOL
I feel a bit better today so maybe the extra stretching is paying off. Today is a burn day so no gym... I wish I could train every day...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 10

Had a great workout last night! For those that don't know I'm finishing up my last week of a PH cycle that has traeted me awsome. I decide to start Crea trona before PCT hoping it would give me that last push. Crea trona has given me the extra endurace to bang out more reps and set even more PRs!! I hate to sound like a saleaman but this stuff really works and I felt a major difference last night. It's almost like a non stim pre workout. It gives you a feeling thats hard to explain and I've notice I'm more focused and the reps just keep coming.

Abs:
Ab coaster plus 40lb.: 3 sets till fail

Back:
Back Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 120'sx8 PR!!
V grib seated cable rows: 160x14, 180x12, 200x8, 240x4PR!
Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 275x10, 295x8 PR!
Precore reverse grib Iso lat. pulldown: 225x12, 245x10, 255x7 PR!!!
BB shrugs: 185x3 till fail

20 mins HIT Cardio

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Day 10

Had a great workout last night! For those that don't know I'm finishing up my last week of a PH cycle that has traeted me awsome. I decide to start Crea trona before PCT hoping it would give me that last push. Crea trona has given me the extra endurace to bang out more reps and set even more PRs!! I hate to sound like a saleaman but this stuff really works and I felt a major difference last night. It's almost like a non stim pre workout. It gives you a feeling thats hard to explain and I've notice I'm more focused and the reps just keep coming.

Abs:
Ab coaster plus 40lb.: 3 sets till fail

Back:
Back Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 120'sx8 PR!!
V grib seated cable rows: 160x14, 180x12, 200x8, 240x4PR!
Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 275x10, 295x8 PR!
Precore reverse grib Iso lat. pulldown: 225x12, 245x10, 255x7 PR!!!
BB shrugs: 185x3 till fail

20 mins HIT Cardio
Seems like a great workout there. Very good numbers for those P.R.'s.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Seems like a great workout there. Very good numbers for those P.R.'s.
Thanks! I have broke my a$$ to get to this point! Back and legs have always been weak points for me.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
How's the creatrona?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How's the creatrona?
It has been great! Haven't hit the gym the last 2 days! I live in New Jersey and a hurricane is coming. I have a house by the shore I spent the last couple of day boarding up! Hope it's still there after this storm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah hope the storm doesn't hit too hard....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea bro buckle down cuz its suppose to get nasty!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
wanna see how this creatine works.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
wanna see how this creatine works.
It works like no other creatine I've ever used. To bad this fugin hurricane hit me in NJ and I can't get the the gym!! It almost like a non stim Preworkout! Once the power come back in the next couple of days I will be logging the heck out of this!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works like no other creatine I've ever used. To bad this fugin hurricane hit me in NJ and I can't get the the gym!! It almost like a non stim Preworkout! Once the power come back in the next couple of days I will be logging the heck out of this!
Yes we have been getting feedback about how good this is for pre-workout on it's own. The powder version is out now too and it may even bet better for this purpose. I would go powder for pre-workout and pills the rest of the day. We are so fuggin Rockin guys!!! Check out the 1-alpha logs significant gains on the first week :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.
You got it. Will post a review soon. Also just found out my gym is open!!! Hope to hit the gym tonight.