Natural-EFX and a few less pounds(sponsered)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition have been kind enough to let me log this product in hopes of dropping a few pounds.
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin B61 mg 2 mg
Proprietary Blend:651.55 mg 1303.10 mg
Hoodia Gordonii ** **
Acetyl L-Carnitine ** **
Dandelion ** **
Calcium (Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Ascorbate)
7 Keto DHEA ** **
5 HTP ** **
Alpha Lipoic Acid ** **
Chromium Picolinate **
2 cap per serving : 54 servings per bottle.

Well my plan is to keep doing what Ive been doing as far as eating and exercising goes.(more into that later)

Also, I want to take 2 pills twice for the first week to give it a feel, then I Might snag a second bottle and dose 2 pills 3 times a day, Im a bigger fella anyways probrably better off

Ok. Just hopped on the scale
272 lbs
6 feet tall
30 years young.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for after info

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow..was about to send you a invite. you are sneaky little ninja

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub A dub. You can do it!
Priming yourself for that cut cycle ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub A dub. You can do it!
Priming yourself for that cut cycle ;)
Thats pretty much EXACTLY what Im doing. Last 2-3 winters I bulked and tried to cut. Im trying to cut to a weight i can maintain comfortabley and then run a nice little banger. Ive never done the whole "PRIME" thing. But after reading an article on it, it only made since.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In to follow you bro!
Remain calm & remember you got this, I'm right behind you pushing.

Rox, what is this exactly? No stims? A PH?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm right behind you pushing.

Rox, what is this exactly? No stims? A PH?
Ummmmm what? I know you guys rep together and all but didn't know it was like that...

Mood support, water shedding, appetite suppressant, cortisol control, craving control, and some fat burning goodies. All stim free.
I'm an ALCAR and 7-Keto fanatic lately lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, yeah. This profile is pretty sick, pretty sure Im going to need a seond bottle though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ummmmm what? I know you guys rep together and all but didn't know it was like that...

Mood support, water shedding, appetite suppressant, cortisol control, craving control, and some fat burning goodies. All stim free.
I'm an ALCAR and 7-Keto fanatic lately lol.
Word. May have to try this eventually.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its fairly cheap at the planet

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK took my first dose this morning. Not saying I can tell anything, but the dieuretic works..LOL. I had to piss like 4 times within 2 hours of taking them.
Took 2 more about an hour before working out.HAd a pretty good workout, Did a BB style chest and Bis.
So I wont hop on the scale for a couple days and well. Ill update anyting else I notice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK took my first dose this morning. Not saying I can tell anything, but the dieuretic works..LOL. I had to piss like 4 times within 2 hours of taking them.
Took 2 more about an hour before working out.HAd a pretty good workout, Did a BB style chest and Bis.
So I wont hop on the scale for a couple days and well. Ill update anyting else I notice.
Race horse! :lol:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the insanely increased bathroom trips seems to die down after a day or two :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
subd', very interested in the results

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. I was going to post yesterday but things got crazy. Quicl little story: SO, I prepare yesterday morning, as i do everymoring before work. Iwake up. Take my supps. make a cup of coffee...mess on the computer for 15 minutes..then oiut yhe door with a can of tuna and a poack of ramen noodles I had planned to eat at work. Quick tuen of events as I arive to work My boss saiys he has Emergency.

Long story short. I was in an attic Light testing for holes in welded grease duct for 10 hours straight...Needless to say. I got home late.

So, What I have discoverd is that not drinking enough water and being overheated in an tight spaces That one should not be on a diuretic type supplement..lol. After about 5-6 hours i started cramping pretty bad. I stopped and got adrink. and continued on.I then felt nauseas. I think I was just downright drained and beyond dehydrated.

Today. I brought a gallon jug of water with me...just in case. whew....anywho. Hopped on a scale today after work and I was at 269...??? really excited for that. But i kinda jumped the gun on when I wanted toi weigh myself...becuase I know my weight can seriously flucuate like 5 pounds day to day..lol.

So as Of now down 3 pounds, so far so good....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang man be careful! Lol.
Not your fault obviously.
But looks like the diuretic properties are pretty strong in Natty EFX!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah and that was only one dose first thing in the mornig..LOL

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah and that was only one dose first thing in the mornig..LOL
Definitely make sure that you keep hydrated. We have had some really good success with Natural Efx by people that understand it is NOT a stim product. LOL This is our top selling product with a major national chain and we never suspected that. It has been an interesting learning experience.
Good Luck

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good deal with the gallon of water man. You're only eating 1 meal @ work?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal with the gallon of water man. You're only eating 1 meal @ work?

Yeah well I usually work in the SHop and they have water at disposal. And yeah. I feel better by not eating too much during the day. It bogs me down. I workout after work , SO I usually eat lunch to kinda prep for my workout. Then Eat a nice Healthy dinner, then usually something light a little before bed.Its been working with real good success and I dont feel week in any way either.

Ok. So Today I may experiment with with 3 doses. See how My body feels. I had a real good workout thursday. Last night I was was pretty tired and went to bed pretty early. SO far though
I have been urinating a little more than usual. Ive been keeping my water intake pretty much around a gallon a day. So far so good. I may weigh myself tomorrow. I love the fact how this isnt a stim. Because I get no afternoon crash from them ..lol. But other than that . I have nothing else to state.

Any question dont be afraid to ask, I may be forgetting something and a question may rejog my memory

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my eating habit is pretty much the same

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my eating habit is pretty much the same
Hey buddy.

SO I took 3 doses yesterday spread out through the day. I surely did have to urinate alot more than usual . I had a Killer Shoulders and arms workout yesterday then a ran a couple miles to my mothers house(had to feed her cat while shes away)Then ran back, so got some good cardio in for sure. Over all feel real good on these. Like I said, Im so used to taking stim burners that my afternoons consists of double dosing preWO's to stay awake..LOL.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. 3 Doses seems to be fine by me. I just ate so I dont really want to step on the scale..LOL. Still Urinating more. One thing that has been happening and not quite sure if its the pills or my body finally adjusting to diet. BUT, I have been Taking a duece, more often than before, and Im eating alot less than Ive been known too. And when I go, Is not alot, which is another odd thing for me..LOL. Soory for the detail, but this is what I have been noticing.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe most fat burners do this. At least with me they do!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
havent noticed much with the dueces still pretty much normal there, the increase in urination though did seem to go back to normal after a few days. not much of a huge drop in water weight from it though oddly.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today seemed to level off a bit. I still urinated a bit more this morning, but after 9 am I wasnt in such a rush to the bathroom. Just weighed myself. 268..so not much movement, but hey any weight loss is progress for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so far so good

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to pop my head in for a quick sec. Havnt weighed myself, waiting forthe weekend. SO far, Not more poop issues. I didnt urinate as much today. Leveling off I think. Still feel great. UM, thats all I got for now, Ill hop back on later homies!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
we can all appreciate good poops....:arms:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Logs moving along in good fashion J.
Did the pkg arrive yet?

Looking slim in the avi Tech.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real Quick Im running out the door. 265...Down another 3 pounds..BOOYA!!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. So Ive only popped my head in. No REAL, info..So here goes. I love this stuff. Not sure how or why Im losing weight like this. After taking this, Ive suggested my girl take this instead of OEP. Ive taken SO MANY fat burners. I just realized that you dont need to feel all geeked out and like poop on a diet pill. My experience with other diet pills is some thing like this. I take them. They make me feel jacked up, my mind races, I get pissed easier as too much caffeine makes me pissy. They make me not eat until they wear off, then Im starvin marvin. Which then makes it difficult to NOT eat. BUT, with this. I feel no hunger pains, my appetite has diminished tremendously. And Overall Great sense of well being. I cannot praise this product more. I will be picking up 2 bottles soon. I was going to extend this run, but I have another log coming up.SO instead Im going to use this Right after my next product as part of PCT. so this should be really exciting. I think Ill just hop back onto to this log and when Its time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. Ill be done by saturday or sunday..Forgot. 264...another pound. All I can say is thanks again to Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition for opening up my eyes and making me realize that you dont need to be on SPEED to lose weight. Because of this success I will be re evaulating my wherabouts with my physical appearance alot sooner than expected.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well. Ill be done by saturday or sunday..Forgot. 264...another pound. All I can say is thanks again to Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition for opening up my eyes and making me realize that you dont need to be on SPEED to lose weight. Because of this success I will be re evaulating my wherabouts with my physical appearance alot sooner than expected.
Yeah this product is def something I'll be looking into....
Good updates brother!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
JohnyNutz:
I really appreciate your direct feedback on Natural Efx. We actually have a good following with Personal trainers and competitive athletes with this. It is hard sometimes to try and explain to people that a no stim product can be as effective as a stim one. The great thing about it is you can actually take this year round because it does not affect your receptors like stims do. I take this all the time and then go on and off lean efx refined. Much appreciated.
Thanks again