Natural-EFX and a few less pounds(sponsered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. we can all appreciate good poops....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. lol its good to be regular
    •   

3. Logs moving along in good fashion J.
    Did the pkg arrive yet?

Looking slim in the avi Tech.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Real Quick Im running out the door. 265...Down another 3 pounds..BOOYA!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

5. sweet!
    •   

6. OK. So Ive only popped my head in. No REAL, info..So here goes. I love this stuff. Not sure how or why Im losing weight like this. After taking this, Ive suggested my girl take this instead of OEP. Ive taken SO MANY fat burners. I just realized that you dont need to feel all geeked out and like poop on a diet pill. My experience with other diet pills is some thing like this. I take them. They make me feel jacked up, my mind races, I get pissed easier as too much caffeine makes me pissy. They make me not eat until they wear off, then Im starvin marvin. Which then makes it difficult to NOT eat. BUT, with this. I feel no hunger pains, my appetite has diminished tremendously. And Overall Great sense of well being. I cannot praise this product more. I will be picking up 2 bottles soon. I was going to extend this run, but I have another log coming up.SO instead Im going to use this Right after my next product as part of PCT. so this should be really exciting. I think Ill just hop back onto to this log and when Its time.

RECOVERBRO

7. Well. Ill be done by saturday or sunday..Forgot. 264...another pound. All I can say is thanks again to Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition for opening up my eyes and making me realize that you dont need to be on SPEED to lose weight. Because of this success I will be re evaulating my wherabouts with my physical appearance alot sooner than expected.

RECOVERBRO

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Well. Ill be done by saturday or sunday..Forgot. 264...another pound. All I can say is thanks again to Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition for opening up my eyes and making me realize that you dont need to be on SPEED to lose weight. Because of this success I will be re evaulating my wherabouts with my physical appearance alot sooner than expected.
    Yeah this product is def something I'll be looking into....
    Good updates brother!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well. Ill be done by saturday or sunday..Forgot. 264...another pound. All I can say is thanks again to Bolanrox and Farenheight Nutrition for opening up my eyes and making me realize that you dont need to be on SPEED to lose weight. Because of this success I will be re evaulating my wherabouts with my physical appearance alot sooner than expected.
    JohnyNutz:
    I really appreciate your direct feedback on Natural Efx. We actually have a good following with Personal trainers and competitive athletes with this. It is hard sometimes to try and explain to people that a no stim product can be as effective as a stim one. The great thing about it is you can actually take this year round because it does not affect your receptors like stims do. I take this all the time and then go on and off lean efx refined. Much appreciated.
    Thanks again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hairylarry35's DCP log (and a few more goodies, too!)
    By HairyLarry35 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:23 PM
  2. Increasing natural test and the supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
  3. myo lean efx and vasopro ephedrine mix?
    By ourtran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:46 PM
  4. A short story and a few questions!!!
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:23 PM