8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Taking a few days off will not hurt you man, I train Monday thru thurs then take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off due to the fact that I work three twelves on those days.. Also as far as tight hips, I start my squat days with about thirty minutes of warmup: sled pulls, high knees, butt kickers, body weight lunges, body weight box squats, leg swings, light stretching, and foam rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Taking a few days of isn't a bad idea. I believe we need a good week or two off once or twice a year after going through a very intense scheduled trainig program like the height of weight gain or post competition. But I do try to get in exercise daily as it keeps my head in the game and not loose focus even if it's just minimal work to keep blood moving and stimulate muscle activity.

How's everything going for you now? Ready to hit dem lats?
    You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
    The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
    The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!
    Thanks Dewey. You're definitely right about the weather. I'll stick with the program.

Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

4. RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?
    Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.
    Rant nothing. Very Informative!

Appnut 5 Stack

7. I agree totally...

Bitch!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Many things can be dose dependent and people need either the minimal amount or to go over the recommended. Since a persons weight often correlates with how much a person would need that's why many AN products dosages are determined by weight and I have found them to be sufficient. 2 RPM give me nothing, 3 RPM is just dandy, 4 is good too but not enough extra to deal with the stomach feeling I get. Some things I will dose to the fullest like NeoVar and IGF2 - usually recovery based stuff.

That's one reason I love stuff like IGF-2: everyone has different dosages and methods of when to take it. It's cool to see what people find the most suitable for them. Me, 4 preworkout with a meal and 4 before bed.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

9. Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol
    Lol me too
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol
    Just uncap them and voila!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Truth be told. Taste is horrible, like bad whiskey, but the effects are worth it. Maybe parachuting it would provide the same without the bad taste.

-OS-Team App Nut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    That is funny because my son did this and texted me all pissed off saying that I just wanted him to gag on how bad it tasted. He texted back later with...Holy Sh!t!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

That is funny because my son did this and texted me all pissed off saying that I just wanted him to gag on how bad it tasted. He texted back later with...Holy Sh!t!!
    It does have a distinct and memorable taste, that's for sure!

15. RPM uncapped is HORRIBLE! Hits you like a bus though

16. Thursday SHOULDERS
    Day 20

Mood: 9
    Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 7
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 8
    Pump:9
    Recovery: 9
    Libido: 8
    Joints: pretty sore
    Weather: raining

Music: random

45min

No abs

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. off to work

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Better mood this morning. Weather still the same rainy shÓt but no wind. Joints sore, but manageable. A little weaker on Arnold's, didn't have the strength and endurance to finish. This ticked me of at first. Getting through the raises fully made me feel a bit better. Hopefully tomorrow everything is back to normal

Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Appnut 5 Stack

17. Glad to hear the weather is slowly improving. Hopefully the humidity moves on and your joints can feel right again. Props to you for sticking with it even if you aren't feeling 100%.

18. Killin it, and i though canadians were lazy. Jk

19. 4 days off. Intake stayed the same during the off time. Feeling better

Monday CHEST
    Day 24

Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 8
    Endurance: 7
    Strength: 8
    Recovery: 8
    Joints: pretty good
    Weather: cloudy

Music: FFDP

60min

Hanging Leg raises 20 x3
    Side bends 45 x 20x3

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Chest Wo pretty good, strength and or endurance is down in comparison to the first and second weeks. I find my mood to be less euphoric. I will be playin with my dose this week. 1 extra drive and rpm tomorrow morning.

Note

Appnut 5 Stack

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    RPM uncapped is HORRIBLE! Hits you like a bus though
    Uncapped RPM isn't even the worst uncapped AN product...lol. . However, it definitely isn't pleasant except for how fast it kicks in.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

21. You mean there's worse? At least black cats kinda tastes like cocoa and Uptake like lemon.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka

22. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    You mean there's worse? At least black cats kinda tastes like cocoa and Uptake like lemon.

-OS-Team AppNut
    I have tried pretty much every product in the AN line (wellness and sports line) uncapped except for the 2 new additions obviously. NeoVar is the easiest to put down in my opinion. IGF-2...that stuff is rough. DRIVE isn't too bad because it has a mushroom almost saltine cracker like taste to it because of the cordyceps. Alpha-X...if you got the balls then man up (One of the worst, if not the worst of them all). HGHUP is another one that is not kind to the tastebuds (however, if you can stomach it I would definitely say you will get better results with HGHUP uncapped). Lipotrophin AM and PM were not great, but not as bad as some of the others. FREETEST...one of the top 5 worst tasting uncapped easily. The stuff is bitter. Osteo-Sport is an acquired taste for sure, but definitely not as bad to put down as Alpha-X, IGF-2, FREETEST, HGHUP, or RPM. Black Cats V1 I found to be easy to put down. However, for the record...the beta powder of Litup was F*cking revolting....lol. . It took a while for Lit Up to get done right and to be honest...I loved the original cherry citrus flavor once it was put to market.

So yeah as you can see I am quite familiar with the AN line...lol. Believe it or not...most of my experimenting was done prior to me being a rep. Once I was a rep I just played around even more making my own cocktails of stuff, but man there were some that no matter what I did to flavor the powders they were absolutely gut-wrenching.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

23. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SamBoz19 again.

^Thats pretty ballsy. Props

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka

24. @SamBoz,

I know a lot of the ingredients we use do taste awful and hence the advantage of caps. Some things just can't be hidden in flavored powders unless they are under-dosed.

Now I feel like I need to try everything uncapped just so I know for myself what different products taste like.

25. Tuesday Back
    Day 25

Mental Focus: 10
    Energy: 10
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 9
    Recovery: 9
    Joints: good
    Weather: cloudy

Music: Rammstein Mutter

No abs

50min

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 2 ACarn first thing. Workout . 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

Today starts 4/3 Drive and 3 Rpm. Took a shake along to sip on. LowerBack is still tight, I a535ed prewo. Felt good doing deads. Went up to 185(pr) last set. Pr on seated Lower back extension. Was pretty beat after LPD and cables. My biceps were burning like a muther.

Note

Appnut 5 Stack

26. I have been meaning to mention.

Hair is defiantly coming in faster, I shave everything on my body as I am a hairy facker. And I am shaving my head ed instead of eod. This has been since about Thursday of last week (day 20)

Visually I am looking bigger. A little bit extra soft in my sides. This is probably water retention from the neo. Vascularity is slightly more noticeable than natural. Aggression and mood has been a roller coaster. The first Few weeks everything was delightful. Last week there was more aggression and an inability to deal with stupidity. The weather had a major party in this (superstorm Sandy). My diet has been good. 3200cal is my min. Target 3500.

Appnut 5 Stack

27. I learned, like many, the hard way...if its in a cap dont open it!
    If it tastes good it would be a powder mix

28. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    I learned, like many, the hard way...if its in a cap dont open it!
    If it tastes good it would be a powder mix
    Truth!

Appnut 5 Stack

29. Swilled 4 caps of RPM the other day. That sh!t tasted like you were drinking out of an ashtray!! The gag reflex was in full effect. Once it kicked though...all was forgotten. Lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Swilled 4 caps of RPM the other day. That sh!t tasted like you were drinking out of an ashtray!! The gag reflex was in full effect. Once it kicked though...all was forgotten. Lol
    I honestly don't understand the need for uncapping. Unless you need the kick quicker.

is there other reasons for uncapping?

I have the time from when i take them to when I get to the gym (30 min) It's usually kicked in by then.

iPhone Am.com App is sick
    Appnut 5 Stack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. Super DMZ/HGHup/Free Test/Drive?
    By Gore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:33 PM
  4. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs