8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Sound like you need some Osteo-Sport my friend. I have knee issues as well and it does wonders for me.
    Super cissus is slowly kickin in I think. Week 2 on it,hopefully helps. I will look in to it. Are your issues arthritis related?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Subbed
    Welcome brother

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
    •   
       


  3. Off day today, spending time with wifey. Everything stays the same as OP for pill intake, except no rpm. Been horny all day,couple of goes already. And she wants more! So I guess I'm just doing cardio today! Ha

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sound like you need some Osteo-Sport my friend. I have knee issues as well and it does wonders for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Super cissus is slowly kickin in I think. Week 2 on it,hopefully helps. I will look in to it. Are your issues arthritis related?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Think his might be from positional over use!! Lmfao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

    Super cissus is slowly kickin in I think. Week 2 on it,hopefully helps. I will look in to it. Are your issues arthritis related?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Mild arthritis but mostly just cumulative damage from a couple sports injuries and four knee surgeries. I love Cissus. I have actually been using our Cissus product, Osteobolin-C and Osteo-Sport to keep the pain at bay. That combo does the trick for the most part.
    •   
       


  6. U got a pretty killer routine G . Loving the volume. As fair as rating ur recovery, if u can walk after that leg day. Id say ur doing fine. Keep it up!

  7. Off day again today. That means 5days straight wo this week. Been eatin like a mother yesterday and this morning. Horny as hell last nigh. Woke up extremely horny. Pretty horny right now. Ima thinkin sh1ts kicking in!



    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Think his might be from positional over use!! Lmfao
    Hahaha



    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Mild arthritis but mostly just cumulative damage from a couple sports injuries and four knee surgeries. I love Cissus. I have actually been using our Cissus product, Osteobolin-C and Osteo-Sport to keep the pain at bay. That combo does the trick for the most part.
    I am noticing an overall improvement since starting SuperC. With winter coming I may need a combo. I'll look into the mentioned thanks AGAIN bro!






    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    U got a pretty killer routine G . Loving the volume. As fair as rating ur recovery, if u can walk after that leg day. Id say ur doing fine. Keep it up!

    Thanks bro, really noticing improvement in all physical activities from the high rep range since about a month in. (Started in Sept).

    I was thinking this mornin the recovery had to be improved. Like you said my leg day was pretty intense, and my legs felt Good all Weekend, sore but nothing to mention. But this morning, 2 days after arms they feel sore, But I can use them regularly. So that is a sign!




    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  8. Tuesday CHEST

    Mood: 9
    Mental Focus: 8
    Energy: 8
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 9
    Pump:9
    Recovery: 5
    Libido: 8 ATM
    Joints: swollen fingers
    Weather: Rain

    Music: Disturbed Asylum and a little Rammestein Herzeleid

    Db flat bench press 60 x15 60 x15 70x15PR

    db incline press 60 x15 x3

    Incline fly 40 x15 40x15 50x15

    Machine flys 120 x15x3

    Decline hammer. 45 x12 x3

    Hanging leg raises 20x3
    Ab machine 90x20x3

    70 min



    Feeling good but not outstanding, might be the shat weather. Work out was good, 2 rpm, 3 drive and 2J first thing. Took 4igf2 and SAMe and al carn waited 30min. Ate a pbbanana on whole wheat and took the rest of my supplements and 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work.



    hope I am doing satisfactory here. Never logged anything for people to review before. Any tips or comments are welcome.





    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  9. Great log bro u done this before?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great log bro u done this before?
    Lol. No. I have been and am reading other great reviews to use their (&your) idea's for posting.
    I don't have anything to compare to since this is my first natty stack. 10 days in and I am loving the results so far tho. Can't wait for the full bennies.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

    Lol. No. I have been and am reading other great reviews to use their (&your) idea's for posting.
    I don't have anything to compare to since this is my first natty stack. 10 days in and I am loving the results so far tho. Can't wait for the full bennies.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Hell ya bro! Your doin a kickass job man! Make us proud!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Changed ur avtar, looking desiel!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Lol. No. I have been and am reading other great reviews to use their (&your) idea's for posting.
    I don't have anything to compare to since this is my first natty stack. 10 days in and I am loving the results so far tho. Can't wait for the full bennies.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I think you are doing a pretty good job.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

  14. Nothing to change in here Meds. Log looks great!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Wednesday BACK

    Mood: 10
    Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 9
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 9
    Pump:9
    Recovery: 7 (chest feels good)
    Libido: 8 pretty steady across the day
    Joints: minor swelling
    Weather: light Rain

    Music: Random

    No abs

    45 min

    2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work

    Good wo, def easier to get through reps on pull down, cable row an hammer. Strength is increasing for sure. Sleep is deeper, mid night leak half asleep and right back to sleep last night.
    Feeling energized all day long, and nothing breaking my good mood. Appetite is 200% back as well.

    Note: the "hyper extensions" are seated hyper extensions (machine)





    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  16. I tried jetfit b4 didnt like it maybe im to old school. My wife has been using it for a year and loves it. I might give it another shot

  17. Doing great man. I know this is your first log, but you really are killing it. I love the workout log screen shots too.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    I tried jetfit b4 didnt like it maybe im to old school. My wife has been using it for a year and loves it. I might give it another shot

    I wasn't a fan at using during at first. But when once I started the supps I wanted to get the best results from them and myself. I don't always remember last weeks weights LOL. Remember most. But forget a few exercises. It's comin in handy on when to up weights in certain sets too.





    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Doing great man. I know this is your first log, but you really are killing it. I love the workout log screen shots too.
    Thanks brother. And thanks Murk for the ider It makes things a bit quicker on the log. It doesn't take long normally but time is money!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  19. Thursday SHOULDERS


    Mood: 10
    Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 9
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 8
    Pump:9 shoulders look sick
    Recovery: 8 back feels decent
    Libido: 7
    Joints: good
    Weather: nice

    Music: Hellyeah

    Abs
    Hanging leg raises 3 x 20
    Ab machine 90 x 15 x 3


    60min

    2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work



    Kinda shat wo. Must have jinxed myself Yesterday. Didn't sleep great last night, drank 1.5L of water too close to bed time. Was up 3 times with wicked p1sses. Felt groggy at first. Took dog out before i left for the gym and was wide eyed.
    Shoulders are def my easiest to grow, good shoulder genetics in my fam



    Arnold's were tough first thing. A little cheat bouncing on the last 4 reps in set 3

    Laterials and raises where easier than last week.
    Pec deck I went up on my beginning set. Left Shoulder was popping but not hindering the workout. End of Last set was tough.

    Had a pretty good sweat going on, db shrugs are noticeably stronger. Finished with abs^



    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  20. Great detailing. I thought u had a few logs under you belt. Bro ur in canada?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Great detailing. I thought u had a few logs under you belt. Bro ur in canada?
    Thanks bro, been learning as I go and getting ideas from a lot of others logs that I'm subbed on.

    Ya up here in the North, it's decent.



    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Thanks bro, been learning as I go and getting ideas from a lot of others logs that I'm subbed on.

    Ya up here in the North, it's decent.



    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Well to say you are doing pretty damn good logging is understatement. I look forward to seeing more logs from you good sir.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19

    Well to say you are doing pretty damn good logging is understatement. I look forward to seeing more logs from you good sir.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Thanks Sean. Much appreciated

    Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well to say you are doing pretty damn good logging is understatement. I look forward to seeing more logs from you good sir.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    I agree 100%. I think it's great that both Medical420 and Murk are both listening to the feedback and even improving their logs along the way. The screen shots of the food intake and workout logs are fantastic! Keep it up guys!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420
    Wednesday BACK

    Mood: 10
    Mental Focus: 9
    Energy: 9
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 9
    Pump:9
    Recovery: 7 (chest feels good)
    Libido: 8 pretty steady across the day
    Joints: minor swelling
    Weather: light Rain

    Music: Random

    No abs

    45 min

    2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work

    Good wo, def easier to get through reps on pull down, cable row an hammer. Strength is increasing for sure. Sleep is deeper, mid night leak half asleep and right back to sleep last night.
    Feeling energized all day long, and nothing breaking my good mood. Appetite is 200% back as well.

    Note: the "hyper extensions" are seated hyper extensions (machine)



    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Solid weight and volume brotha destroy those workouts

  26. sub a dub dub! good stack!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Solid weight and volume brotha destroy those workouts
    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub
    sub a dub dub! good stack!
    Welcome bro. Thanks for joining

    Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Solid weight and volume brotha destroy those workouts
    Medies realy getting them in!
    Maked me feel like im slacking

  29. Friday LEGS


    Mood: 11 it's Friday!!!
    Mental Focus: 10
    Energy: 10
    Endurance: 8
    Strength: 8.5
    Pump:9 legs are exploding
    Recovery: 8.5 feeling good around
    Libido: 9
    Joints: good
    Weather: nice

    Music: PanterA RtS and FBD

    60min

    1J,2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work



    [Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]


    **** ya! Just added to Jefit, standard squats. I did them right after my halfs. Just the bar, but I went below seated, hurts like a mother on my knees, hips and especially ankles. I can feel the weakness in my quads below half in during my half squats. I don't like this. Time to suck it up. Will be interesting for me to see this progression. I was 18 and 150lbs at 6'1 (skinnnnnny)doing more weight with low front squats. So it may be a slow go.

    Would like some pointers on form for these low, light normal stance BB squats please.
    Today I was a little wider than shoulder (inside of feet lined with outside of shoulders. Because of my ankles being so tight and without full range, I find my shoulders to be just in line or infront of my knees when as low as possible. Is this right? Lower back says no, but it is slightly tight from backday and work, sauna is Outoforder, this is where I stretch


    Extension was good, curl was killer on the last few reps. At leg press legs felt like they were gunna pop. I didn't think I was going to complete leg press before my first set. But DRIVE made me do it.
    Finished with calf raises. Ankles took it like a champ. Walked out of there feeling like I had 8" blocks for shoes.

    2 week weigh in tomorrow after ARMS


    Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page. Except for when I add a new one it automatically goes to the last position of log. No biggy.

    Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Medies realy getting them in!
    Maked me feel like im slacking

    Thanks Brother Murk, and you are doing great over there bro. I'll go check it out in a bit

    Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:26 PM
  3. Super DMZ/HGHup/Free Test/Drive?
    By Gore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:33 PM
  4. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Log in
Log in