8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Meds,if your ass is dropping below knee level the stance has to be wide. Before I do any squats,I drop all the way down as far as I can without the bar. Keep the chest up and put your elbows on the insides of your knees. You should be able to be in this position and not have to hold onto anything for balance. My hamstrings are basically sitting on my calves doing this. Chest up and head up,now take your elbows and push your knees apart. This is a great stretch and will more or less give you an indication of how stiff you are and where the feet/knees need to be when squatting. The bar/shoulders should not be out infront of your knees bubba. Kills the lower back. You need to get things loose before throwing the weight on.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Meds,if your ass is dropping below knee level the stance has to be wide. Before I do any squats,I drop all the way down as far as I can without the bar. Keep the chest up and put your elbows on the insides of your knees. You should be able to be in this position and not have to hold onto anything for balance. My hamstrings are basically sitting on my calves doing this. Chest up and head up,now take your elbows and push your knees apart. This is a great stretch and will more or less give you an indication of how stiff you are and where the feet/knees need to be when squatting. The bar/shoulders should not be out infront of your knees bubba. Kills the lower back. You need to get things loose before throwing the weight on.
    Awesome. Ok so first thing. That stretch is great. Just did it,really does hit the stiff areas, hits the Achilles nicely too. (Another problem area) Thank you

And sounds like I am going wide stance again, I prefer this, less pain. Can keep the shoulders back and back supported better.

Thanks AZ. I'll be applying everything!

Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

At my age,mobility/stretching are what keep me in the game.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

At my age,mobility/stretching are what keep me in the game.
    Noted. I'll becoming to you for good stretches

Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Noted. I'll be cuming on you while stretching

Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  71.8 KB

6. Senior Member
    Answers

Lol.....wt...
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Always good to break up some good training discussion with an unexpected quote edit. Just had a co-worker comes ask me why I was laughing...

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My work is done here! Lol

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha funny sh1t

Appnut 5 Stack

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I decided to be fashionably late on commenting that I've been creeping. This log has been slicckkkkk
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday ARMS

Mood: 11
    Mental Focus: 10
    Energy: 10
    Endurance: 9
    Strength: 9
    Pump:10 look and feel jacked
    Recovery: 8
    Libido: 11<------------ 8======D
    Joints: good(surprising)
    Weather: rain

Music: A little KoRn, some Disturbed

85 min

3J, 2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake. Sexy time all day!

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Excellent Wo soaked head to toe. bi's defiantly gettin stronger.PR on s3 DB curl and preacher. Bis were gased by the time i got to preacher.
    Pissed I didn't hit 15 on skullC. And Dips are improving slowly, reduced assist weight for last 2 S. PR.

So my wife came today. This was trouble!!! She is tiny and wears those Lu lu lemon type pants. No panties. This drives me NUTS.
    While doing db curl she was across the way and I was thinking dirty. Signing to her what's happening to her later. This started to get me going and I had to stop. Although it was just her and i and two other ppl on cardio machines, I am not into being that guy in the gym with the pump in the pants. I had to turn and pump the weights.
    Needless to say libido is sky high today.

Weigh in.196lbs same scale not sure on BF

Disappointing, but understandable, diet was off for the first week. Is uncontrollable the last few days.

I am defiantly bulkier everywhere, according to my wife.
    I might not weigh in again til week 8. I have a very negative complex of myself.

Note
    Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Appnut 5 Stack

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

So you're splitting your Free Test dose. With the IGF2 that may be optimal or with the whole shibang in the morning pre workout... A serious wake up stack already! Either way, its working for you with that libido
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Good work man!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Drive and Free Test can be a bit much for libido. Hopefully your wife doesn't mind! Nice workout and great detail as usual. You are really stepping up with the pics and the screen shots from your phone. You going to take it easy the rest of the weekend?

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    So you're splitting your Free Test dose. With the IGF2 that may be optimal or with the whole shibang in the morning pre workout... A serious wake up stack already! Either way, its working for you with that libido
    Yea it was recommended splitting from the DRIVE incase it was to much for my stomach. Loving this stack so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Good work man!

Thanks Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Drive and Free Test can be a bit much for libido. Hopefully your wife doesn't mind! Nice workout and great detail as usual. You are really stepping up with the pics and the screen shots from your phone. You going to take it easy the rest of the weekend?
    Thanks Dewey, can only show so much with the ink, but some iPhone photo shop may be in order . So far she is loving it, she's older. In her prime!
    Off until Tuesday. Dr's on Monday. Body feels like it needs it.

Appnut 5 Stack

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I can see that. Drive/RPM is an amazing combo but it's a little rough on the stomach. I usually take it with a shake and that does the trick.
    Franz Kafka

17. Senior Member
    Answers

Drive alone is a hellovah libido boost!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Off day. Did something's around the house and relaxed with the wife.

I forgot to Jam my 3 drive before dinner(F@CK) Took everything else at dinner. 4 igf2 pre bed.

Off Monday too

Appnut 5 Stack

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday CHEST
    Day 18

Mood: 10
    Energy: 9
    Endurance: 8
    Pump:10
    Libido: 9
    Joints: seized
    Weather: hurricane winds

Music: Disturbed

45 min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Wasn't a great wo today. Got up late due to no power. No work today. Gym at 845 ish.
    Db press felt strong first set so I bumped up to 70 for the last 2. Felt drained after that. Pushed through the rest and got the fack out.

No abs

Note
    Appnut 5 Stack

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

How long between your last meal and the IGF2 dose?
    Franz Kafka

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

How long between your last meal and the IGF2 dose?
    Last night i ate around 730pm. Took igf2 pre bed at 10 pm and at 8am this morning. So 12hr today.

Normally with my 5am workouts it would only be 8.5/9hrs

Appnut 5 Stack

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think he was more concerned about the evening dose being on an empty stomach. Looks solid bubba.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I was curious of both. Thanks.
    Franz Kafka

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday CHEST
    Day 18

Mood: 10
    Energy: 9
    Pump:10
    Libido: 9
    Joints: seized
    Weather: hurricane winds

Music: Disturbed

45 min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

Wasn't a great wo today. Got up late due to no power. No work today. Gym at 845 ish.
    Db press felt strong first set so I bumped up to 70 for the last 2. Felt drained after that. Pushed through the rest and got the fack out.

No abs

Note
    You are going to have days like that man. You soldiered on and still got it done. All you have to keep in mind is that a bad is just the workout that didn't happen. Honestly, even when you don't want to do it or feel like it, a crap workout will always be better than no workout (for the most part because yes rest is a necessity )

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You are going to have days like that man. You soldiered on and still got it done. All you have to keep in mind is that a bad is just the workout that didn't happen. Honestly, even when you don't want to do it or feel like it, a crap workout will always be better than no workout (for the most part because yes rest is a necessity )
    Agreed 100%. Every workout isn't going to be your best, but at least you are there putting in the work. It's when you start skipping workouts that you have the trouble.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Agreed 100%. Every workout isn't going to be your best, but at least you are there putting in the work. It's when you start skipping workouts that you have the trouble.
    This is true. Once you fall into that pattern it is also incredibly hard to break. Honestly I think the only time to skip a workout is when you are really sick or when you know your body is actually really that beat up and needs the extra rest so you don't feel like sh*t doing normal everyday activities.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19

This is true. Once you fall into that pattern it is also incredibly hard to break. Honestly I think the only time to skip a workout is when you are really sick or when you know your body is actually really that beat up and needs the extra rest so you don't feel like sh*t doing normal everyday activities.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Agree whole heartily! I can't miss days at the gym. Two days off in a row is my max, and I don't really like doing it too often. I like to split my week up. And like yous said, it's only when I am sick or absolutely need rest will I skip a wo.

I think the whole power outage/storm/day off from work threw me off today. Haven't been feeling normal all day.

Thanks fellas. I'll relax and enjoy my night.
    Back tomorrow....no deads unless my lower feels better in the am.

Appnut 5 Stack

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

Agree whole heartily! I can't miss days at the gym. Two days off in a row is my max, and I don't really like doing it too often. I like to split my week up. And like yous said, it's only when I am sick or absolutely need rest will I skip a wo.

I think the whole power outage/storm/day off from work threw me off today. Haven't been feeling normal all day.

Thanks fellas. I'll relax and enjoy my night.
    Back tomorrow....no deads unless my lower feels better in the am.

Taking a few days off will not hurt you man, I train Monday thru thurs then take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off due to the fact that I work three twelves on those days.. Also as far as tight hips, I start my squat days with about thirty minutes of warmup: sled pulls, high knees, butt kickers, body weight lunges, body weight box squats, leg swings, light stretching, and foam rolling

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Taking a few days of isn't a bad idea. I believe we need a good week or two off once or twice a year after going through a very intense scheduled trainig program like the height of weight gain or post competition. But I do try to get in exercise daily as it keeps my head in the game and not loose focus even if it's just minimal work to keep blood moving and stimulate muscle activity.

How's everything going for you now? Ready to hit dem lats?
    Franz Kafka

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday BACK
    Day 19

Mood: 7
    Mental Focus: 8
    Energy: 7
    Pump:8
    Libido: 8
    Joints: sh1tty
    Weather: raining

Music: tool

60min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

Well, it's gotta be the weather. My joints are sore as fock. Deep cold everywhere! And I feel like crap. Back was sore too. spent 15 minutes stretching lower and lats. Started deads with just the bar, stretched some more. Started working out. After cable rows I threw a bicep exercise in for a filler.

Supposed to be shat until Friday. Maybe a 4 drive 3 rpm day tomorrow for shoulders!?

Leg raises 3 x 15
    Ab machine 90 x 15 x3

Feeling an increase in aggression the last few days.

Note
    Having and issue posting 2nd pic.

Standing incline db curl (incline bench)
    25 x 15x3

Appnut 5 Stack

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Taking a few days off will not hurt you man, I train Monday thru thurs then take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off due to the fact that I work three twelves on those days.. Also as far as tight hips, I start my squat days with about thirty minutes of warmup: sled pulls, high knees, butt kickers, body weight lunges, body weight box squats, leg swings, light stretching, and foam rolling
    Taking a few days of isn't a bad idea. I believe we need a good week or two off once or twice a year after going through a very intense scheduled trainig program like the height of weight gain or post competition. But I do try to get in exercise daily as it keeps my head in the game and not loose focus even if it's just minimal work to keep blood moving and stimulate muscle activity.

How's everything going for you now? Ready to hit dem lats?
    You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
    The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

Appnut 5 Stack

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
    The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!

33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!
    Thanks Dewey. You're definitely right about the weather. I'll stick with the program.

Appnut 5 Stack

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?
    Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.

36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.
    Rant nothing. Very Informative!

Appnut 5 Stack

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I agree totally...

Bitch!! Lol

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Many things can be dose dependent and people need either the minimal amount or to go over the recommended. Since a persons weight often correlates with how much a person would need that's why many AN products dosages are determined by weight and I have found them to be sufficient. 2 RPM give me nothing, 3 RPM is just dandy, 4 is good too but not enough extra to deal with the stomach feeling I get. Some things I will dose to the fullest like NeoVar and IGF2 - usually recovery based stuff.

That's one reason I love stuff like IGF-2: everyone has different dosages and methods of when to take it. It's cool to see what people find the most suitable for them. Me, 4 preworkout with a meal and 4 before bed.
    Franz Kafka

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol
    Lol me too
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Super DMZ/HGHup/Free Test/Drive?
    By Gore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:33 PM
  4. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs