Gamma Labs PTF & Gamma-O Log!

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Whats up guys! well this is my first official product log on AnabolicMinds.com. I will be logging Gamma Labs PTF pre workout and Gamma-O natural testosterone booster. I can't forget to add the G-Fuel sample packets I received. I want to give thanks to TheFugitive for allowing me to try these products and give me a chance to review it for you guys. I've received the package yesterday and started taking Gamma-O (2 liqui-caps twice daily with food). It has given me a bit of strength at the gym yesterday pumping out chest and hopefully as I keep using Gamma-O my strength gains can increase and recovery as well. I have taken a lot of supplements in my life and have yet to mess with testosterone boosters even though I've taken some before but probably like once in my life, but so far it has treated me good. I haven't taken the Gamma PTF yet and I will be doing so tomorrow and gonna add pictures of the mix before I hit up the gym tomorrow. Anyways guys feel free to let me know if I should add more on this post and what not. Thanks again Gamma Labs (TheFugitive)

Sorry I can just embed the pictures I've taken because I don't have a lot of posts and I'm trying to attach them but the page/link doesn't load up. (Any help on this part would be greatly appreciated)

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Well today I woke up around 7am to hit up the gym and do a shoulder/traps workout. I was extremely tired but since I been working on my car and it's out of buisness for a couple of days till my parts get here I had to catch a ride. Since I was so tired but had to go to the gym I decided it would be a perfect time to try out Gamma Labs PTF. I mixed the powder with 6 oz of water and then I waited about 20-30 mins and headed out the gym. The taste wasn't bad (9/10) it tasted like a sour kool aid punch. I'm not to judgmental with supplement taste for some reason, but it didn't taste bad at all. When I got to the gym and started to pump out the weights I realized after the 3 set into my military DB presses my heart was pumping and my energy was kicking in! So far I'm pretty happy with the result's I got today out of the pre workout. I also took (2) luqui-caps of Gamma-O after I got out of the gym and consumed it with water along with oatmeal. I will take (2) more caps later on tonight with my dinner.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Today I woke up and felt pretty good. I started my morning with a bowl of oatmeal, protein shake, (1)multi vitamin pill, (1)fish oil pill, (2)Gamma-O Testosterone Booster Caps. I let all this settle in for an hour or so then I got ready for the gym. Before heading out I took a scoop of Gamma PTF Pre Workout with 7 oz of cold water and waited 15 mins and headed out to the gym. Today was chest day for me and I definitely got a boost in my performance so far taking Gamma Labs products sent to me.

BB Bench press (20,15,12,10,8)reps
BB Incline press (20,15,12,10,8)reps
Cable crossovers adjusting the angle from high,middle,low (20,20,20)
DB Incline Press (15,12)
100 pushups
Ab crunch machine (40,40,40,20)

In all this Gamma-O and Gamma PTF has been doing it's job as I feel energy boost, recovery has been better. I won't post how much weight I have done because I really don't increase every week. Every week I will use different weight, sometimes heavy, sometimes moderate. It just depends on how I'm feeling that day.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Today was the same routine supplements as above, protein shake, (1)multi vitamin pill, (1)fish oil pill, (2)Gamma-O Testosterone Booster Caps. I ate 5 hard boiled eggs (egg whites) and went on with my business at the gym.I took a scoop of Gamma PTF along with 7 oz of water and waited 20 mins to let it kick in. Today was arms and they were pumped and swole after I was done at the gym. The pre workout has been doing it's job flawlessly.

EZ bar preacher curls 6 sets of 10

Tricep Rope pull downs 6 sets of 10

Barbell curls 15,12,10

Dips 4 sets till failure

Hammer curls 3 sets of 15

Skull Crushers 3 sets of 15

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Nice lifts
Thanks brother. I'm trying to make big gains but I have an AC joint injury for almost 2 years which has been limiting me from getting full range of motion on a lot of exercises, but I make it work.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Another day of Gamma-O and Gamma PTF. I didn't go to the gym today because I had to work on my car today fixing the tie rods. Since I needed a boost to keep me going with this car I figured I take a bit of PTF in my system! This products would have your veins popping out your skin as you feel your heart pumping the blood giving you a good boost of energy! Not sure if I will hit the gym tomorrow due to having a seized bolt I'm trying to get out! but I will continue to use these products! Gamma-O has given me a strength increase from the last time I went to the gym. So I am seeing results.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
What's up! Today I decided to hit the gym and destroy chest even though my right hand fingers are extremely numb from hammering my sway bar links for my car this weekend. I can't feel the middle,index,thumb for almost 2 days and my leg still feels a bit weak from crouching down working on the car. I woke up and ate 5 egg white omelet, 1 whole egg, 8 strips of turkey bacon along with my normal morning supps of (1) fish oil tablet,(1) multi Vitamin pill,(2) Gamma-O test boosters. As usual I also drank Gamma PTF pre workout with 1 scoop and 7 oz of water. The pump never fails!! and it helped me today push out that last rep on every exercise!

Todays workout consisted of :

Decline BB Bench press: Sets of 20,15,12,10,8,10,12,15

Incline Smith machine press: 4 sets to failure

Incline DB presses: 10,10,10

Cable flyes: 120 reps in all

In all Gamma products have been working as they said it would and it hasn't failed me yet. I am currently packing up and getting ready to move from FL to NJ this week coming up so my intake of these products might vary from day to day since I'm busy this week coming up, but I will keep you posted!

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
What's up guys! Decided to hit up the gym today even though I'm still packing and getting things situated right now. I just signed papers to cancel my gym membership which should start to kick in in a couple of days. I'm hoping to get out of here by Friday. Anyways today I didn't get to eat breakfast because I was busy, so instead I just drank a protein shake with 1 scoop of peanut butter, (1) fish oil tab, (1) multi vitamin, (2) Gamma-O liqui caps. Got my system engine running by drinking Gamma PTF preworkout. Today was arms and the vascularity was insane! I got to push out more weight with arms today than last week so I am noticing an increase.

Workout for today:

Rope Pushdowns - 20,20,10,8

Skull Crushers - 15,12,10,10

Ez Bar preacher curls - 10,10,10,8

DB Hammer curls - 10,10,10

Overhead DB extension - 15,12,12

DB curls - 15,15,12,10,8

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
I think I would be more consisted if it were 3 times a day. Not a bad idea

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to have to bump it up to two scoops, as it seems a bit weak.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
im going to have to bump it up to two scoops, as it seems a bit weak.
I like the pump from it, it keeps me going in the gym. Im not taking it these two or three days coming up because I will be driving/moving back to NJ tomorrow

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Hey bro's, Im back!

Sorry for my tardiness, I didn't want to post till we got everything straightened out

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
You need 50 posts to load pictures, save them and post after you reach 50

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Lmao the input you guys put in here isnt so bad. It doesn't make this thread look so empty with just me typing in here even tho there is a good amount of views.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
What's up!! Well this week has been alittle crazy for me since I was moving. Well I got to NJ on Saturday and went to the gym yesterday for the first time here. Yesterday I decided to add an extra scoop of Gamma PTF (2 scoops in total) and I added a bit more water (11 oz) I would put more water, but I like the sour taste and I really don't want to water the pre workout down to much. I really got a crazy pump with a bit of a headache. I'm not sure if the headache was from the Gamma PTF or just be going extra hard on the weights. The pump is there though so don't get me wrong! This product has been wonders to the energy I get which allows me to get good sets/reps in. I also took (2 liqui-caps) of Gamma-O. Strength gains are coming! and I got a bit of a boost in performance. Gamma Labs, all I have to say is these two products have been a 10/10 in my books so far. I will take 3 scoops on Wednesday and see if the headache come back. We got a hurricane coming here so everything is closed.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
What's up!! Well this week has been alittle crazy for me since I was moving. Well I got to NJ on Saturday and went to the gym yesterday for the first time here. Yesterday I decided to add an extra scoop of Gamma PTF (2 scoops in total) and I added a bit more water (11 oz) I would put more water, but I like the sour taste and I really don't want to water the pre workout down to much. I really got a crazy pump with a bit of a headache. I'm not sure if the headache was from the Gamma PTF or just be going extra hard on the weights. The pump is there though so don't get me wrong! This product has been wonders to the energy I get which allows me to get good sets/reps in. I also took (2 liqui-caps) of Gamma-O. Strength gains are coming! and I got a bit of a boost in performance. Gamma Labs, all I have to say is these two products have been a 10/10 in my books so far. I will take 3 scoops on Wednesday and see if the headache come back. We got a hurricane coming here so everything is closed.
Did you notice the headache right away or after your workout?

Stay safe bro

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Did you notice the headache right away or after your workout?

Stay safe bro
Thanks brother hopefully this weather dies down.

The headache I noticed about 20 mins into my workout. Not sure if it was the Pre work out of just the weight I've been lifting. But im going to give it another shot on wed to see what happens.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Thanks brother hopefully this weather dies down.

The headache I noticed about 20 mins into my workout. Not sure if it was the Pre work out of just the weight I've been lifting. But im going to give it another shot on wed to see what happens.

Keep me posted?

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Keep me posted?
Sorry brother I was impacted by hurricane sandy over here in NJ. I just got power back after 5 days with no electricity. My gym is closed for 3 weeks due to flooding. Please allow me sometime to get settled in a bit, but i will deliver the logs!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry brother I was impacted by hurricane sandy over here in NJ. I just got power back after 5 days with no electricity. My gym is closed for 3 weeks due to flooding. Please allow me sometime to get settled in a bit, but i will deliver the logs!
Hey hope all is good

I still haven't gotten power back in my town. Gym is open but I have no gas and I evacuated!

It's crazy over there. Glad your safe brother

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Hey hope all is good

I still haven't gotten power back in my town. Gym is open but I have no gas and I evacuated!

It's crazy over there. Glad your safe brother
Thanks brother. Hopefully you get power really soon. Everything around here is still closed and getting gas is becoming a war zone. Stay safe brother.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Hope your doing better bro, we got hit pretty bad in NY also

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Well the gym semi- opened up yesterday. I tried two scoops of Gamma PTF with 11 oz of water and didn't go to heavy since I'm getting back into the routine, but the headache never came back. Im guessing it was just that day I just pushed myself to the limit. I gave a sip to my cousin who thought it was pretty good!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Well the gym semi- opened up yesterday. I tried two scoops of Gamma PTF with 11 oz of water and didn't go to heavy since I'm getting back into the routine, but the headache never came back. Im guessing it was just that day I just pushed myself to the limit. I gave a sip to my cousin who thought it was pretty good!
Glad to hear, hope everything is getting back to normal

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Glad to hear, hope everything is getting back to normal
Lol it was brother but since we had this nor eastern the snow knocked power around here again. But everything should be running tomorrow.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it was brother but since we had this nor eastern the snow knocked power around here again. But everything should be running tomorrow.
We hope my ex hasn't had power for 13 days and not expected till Monday Tuesday which 95% of people will have back power excluding the flood zone so I can be even longer.

Lipa really **** te bed.

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
We hope my ex hasn't had power for 13 days and not expected till Monday Tuesday which 95% of people will have back power excluding the flood zone so I can be even longer.

Lipa really **** te bed.
Damn brother thats a sh*tty situation. I almost started to get use to just living with no electricity lol. But hopefully everything gets back to normal soon. Gas is limited and at high prices and there is always traffic everywhere. I been here 2 weeks in NJ, I moved from FL

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
What's up everyone! Well Im back at the gym after this little recovery from the Hurricane and snow storm we had up here in the North. Today I decided to take (2) scoops of Gamma PTF and (2) Gamma-0 liqui caps. I've taken (3) caps twice a day for a total of 6 this week to see if anything would change. Gamma-O has given me a strength boost and I've been able to push out a lot more weight then when I first started with this product. The Gamma-PTF has helped with energy and giving me that push I need to get that last rep!

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Glad to hear your workouts have improved
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review and log these products. Sadly I'm starting to see the bottom on the bottles. I will soon produce a final review.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review and log these products. Sadly I'm starting to see the bottom on the bottles. I will soon produce a final review.
All good things must come to an end :D

Looking forward to your review

L

LivingStrongE

Awards
Well everyone this log has come to an end. I finished both Gamma-O and Gamma PTF! Since we have to do final reviews in a different section I posted a link below. I could only find Gamma-O in the list and not the PTF. But I must say Gamma PTF pre work out is a 10/10. Good taste, smell, and it gave me that energy and boost to keep me awake and focused in the gym. I want to thank TheFugitive for allowing me to log and review this product.

Gamma-O product review.
anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210803-gamma-o-advanced.html#post3727559