Gamma Labs PTF & Gamma-O Log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Hey hope all is good

I still haven't gotten power back in my town. Gym is open but I have no gas and I evacuated!

It's crazy over there. Glad your safe brother
    Thanks brother. Hopefully you get power really soon. Everything around here is still closed and getting gas is becoming a war zone. Stay safe brother.

2. Hope your doing better bro, we got hit pretty bad in NY also
    •   

3. Well the gym semi- opened up yesterday. I tried two scoops of Gamma PTF with 11 oz of water and didn't go to heavy since I'm getting back into the routine, but the headache never came back. Im guessing it was just that day I just pushed myself to the limit. I gave a sip to my cousin who thought it was pretty good!

4. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Well the gym semi- opened up yesterday. I tried two scoops of Gamma PTF with 11 oz of water and didn't go to heavy since I'm getting back into the routine, but the headache never came back. Im guessing it was just that day I just pushed myself to the limit. I gave a sip to my cousin who thought it was pretty good!
    Glad to hear, hope everything is getting back to normal

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Glad to hear, hope everything is getting back to normal
    Lol it was brother but since we had this nor eastern the snow knocked power around here again. But everything should be running tomorrow.

6. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE

Lol it was brother but since we had this nor eastern the snow knocked power around here again. But everything should be running tomorrow.
    We hope my ex hasn't had power for 13 days and not expected till Monday Tuesday which 95% of people will have back power excluding the flood zone so I can be even longer.

Lipa really **** te bed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    We hope my ex hasn't had power for 13 days and not expected till Monday Tuesday which 95% of people will have back power excluding the flood zone so I can be even longer.

Lipa really **** te bed.
    Damn brother thats a sh*tty situation. I almost started to get use to just living with no electricity lol. But hopefully everything gets back to normal soon. Gas is limited and at high prices and there is always traffic everywhere. I been here 2 weeks in NJ, I moved from FL

8. What's up everyone! Well Im back at the gym after this little recovery from the Hurricane and snow storm we had up here in the North. Today I decided to take (2) scoops of Gamma PTF and (2) Gamma-0 liqui caps. I've taken (3) caps twice a day for a total of 6 this week to see if anything would change. Gamma-O has given me a strength boost and I've been able to push out a lot more weight then when I first started with this product. The Gamma-PTF has helped with energy and giving me that push I need to get that last rep!

9. Glad to hear your workouts have improved

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Glad to hear your workouts have improved
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review and log these products. Sadly I'm starting to see the bottom on the bottles. I will soon produce a final review.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review and log these products. Sadly I'm starting to see the bottom on the bottles. I will soon produce a final review.
    All good things must come to an end

Looking forward to your review

12. Well everyone this log has come to an end. I finished both Gamma-O and Gamma PTF! Since we have to do final reviews in a different section I posted a link below. I could only find Gamma-O in the list and not the PTF. But I must say Gamma PTF pre work out is a 10/10. Good taste, smell, and it gave me that energy and boost to keep me awake and focused in the gym. I want to thank TheFugitive for allowing me to log and review this product.

Gamma-O product review.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210803-gamma-o-advanced.html#post3727559

13. Thanks again bro, new PTF flavors coming soon!

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Closer Look at Gamma Labs Gladiator
    By TheFugitive in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
  3. USP Labs / Scivation Secret Lean Bulk Log
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:08 PM
  4. Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Log / Review