PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
image-3621172986.jpg

What's up fellow AMrs!

I was selected to run this awesome new product by PNI called Paragon. The ingredient profile is pretty awesome. I'm pretty excited to run this product and prove how awesome PNI products are. Even though this is sponsored log, I'm still going to be honest. I don't believe in BSing anyone to sell a product. This will be an honest log with honest feedback.

PNI.jpg

A little about me and the log.

~175 lbs (down from 195 after my Havoc run). Life took a toll on me and a poorly executed PCT and I lost nearly 10 lbs in a month. After that, I focused on leaning out and burning some fat. Along with losing fat I lost a lot of muscle and this log is going to be my comeback to the ranks of 180+ lbs!

Diet is clean now. I had a rough patch where I wasn't eating healthy when we first returned to the United States from living overseas...It was just too awesome having all the restaurants back. But now we are settled in and I'm back at being a healthy person again! I will be tracking my diet for the most part. Mainly, my diet consists of chicken, greens, red meat, peanut butter, wheat bread, vagina, water, pineapple juice...etc. I will track daily calories on workout days when time permits.

Workout plan:

3 Day full body split consisting of 3 sets for each body part. I'm focusing on endurance and strength more right now because I'm training for a Special Operations position in the Military.

M: Weights
T: Early morning fasted cardio
W: Weights
Th: Early Morning fasted cardio
Fri: Weights
Sat/Sun: cardio (time permitting).

My goals for this log are:

1) An increase in weight ~2-5 lbs
2) A more lean look in the mirror
3) Get my sorry ass strength back to where it was when I weighed 185-190.

I've lost a lot of strength from not weight training as much so I'm going to be focusing on getting the strength and muscle endurance back.

Wish me luck and follow along!

PS: I will get some before pics up this week and most likely I will be getting blood work done post supps.

If you would like to get some, order it now and you will receive an awesome deal! The T-Shirts rock!
Premium Nutraceuticals (PNI) NEW Paragon + FREE PNI T-Shirt! (LIMITED TIME COMBO): Discount NEW Paragon + FREE PNI T-Shirt! Supplements

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day One:

1 Cap 9AM, 1 Cap 1PM, 1 Cap 9PM

I like the fact that PNI used red and white caps. It's not very common to see red and white. This makes taking this supplement convient in PCT. I know in my last PCT I couldn't remember which were which in my pill box... With PNI Paragon you know that it is your testbooster/AI.

I'm hoping that this supplement really helps me sleep. I've heard good things about NMDA and it's deep sleep properties. I'll comment more when I get a few days under my belt.

Any suggestions on what you guys want from this log, let me know.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yessss I'm in!!! Can't wait to run this during my pct bro!!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
::Day 2::

Full Body Workout #1

Cleans 145x6x6x6
Deads 145x12x10x10
Bench 145x15x12x10 5 burpees in between sets 2 and 3
Squat 145x12x12x12 5 burpees in between set 1 and set 3
DB Press 45x10x10x10 5 burpees in between each set
Cable Rows 90x12x12x12
Dips BWx15x12x12 5 burpees in between each set
Preacher Curls 45x12x10x8
Ab Machine 70x15x15x12
Weighted Side bends 45x12x12x12 each side.
3 minute cool down stretch

I started doing this thing in between sets...I set my goal of how many reps I want to get and if I don't I do five burpees after the set. It pushes me to finish the set and if I fail it gives me an incentive not to fail the next time. At the same time it keeps my heart rate up and helps me to burn fat while I'm lifting. Since my goals are to lean out and gain strength during this run, I think this is an effective thing to implement.

As for other supps... I promised to keep this log fairly clean of anything else... My only staples are:

CEE 2.5mg a day (I've taken this before and I know the effects of Creatine so I can distinguish what it does and what Paragon is doing)
Multi-Vitamin
TocoSorbs (Generic Toco8)
PWO from Complete Nutrition...nothing special... similar to the old Jack3d recipe... once again, I know what it does and I only take it sparingly if I need motivation.
I stopped taking the FatSmack so I could give this a proper log. I know how the FatSmack effects me but I didn't think it was fair to run both.

Daily Diet:

B:
2oz Sausage
1 hard boiled egg
2 peices whole grain bread
1 TBSP of natural PB
6oz Pineapple juice (for the old lady:bling:)
8oz water
1 paragon

Lunch
1 Bowl of homemade chili with extra kidney and chili beans, whole grain maccaroni noodles, and 3 lbs of meat for the entire pot)
1/2 cup cottage cheese

2nd lunch (1.5 hrs PWO)
6oz Chicken Breast
Extra Veggie Salad w <1/4 cup shredded cheese
2TBSP Raspberry Vinagerette
1/2 cup cottage cheese
8oz Milk
1 Paragon

Dinner (at my family's house)
2 Homemade tacos (oops)
~1C cottage cheese
4 oz sweet tea
8oz water

Prebed snack *Haven't eaten yet*
1 ON Gold Standard Protein shake with 6oz whole milk
6oz chicken breast
1 paragon

As for sleep last night... I slept like a rock... no weird dreams so I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was beat tired or a combination of the NMDA and exhaustion...

We will see how tomorrow morning goes because I thrashed my body today.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Early Morning Cardio

6AM/Fasted Cardio

We had to do a station workout today for PT. It consisted of 5 One Minute Stations...Bodyweight Squats/FlutterKicks/Dips/Pushups/Lunges then 200M Sprint. Did that four times then we did three sets of suicides and in between those 30 count flutter kicks and reverse crunches... It was a good day but my legs are shot....

Diet was good today... 5 meals...

Breakfast
4 Pieces of Turkey Bacon
1 Piece of bread
1TBSP of Natty PB
1 Hardboiled Egg
1 Serving ON Whey with 6oz Milk
Paragon/2.5G CEE

Lunch
6oz Chix Breast
1.5 Cup Veggie Salad
8 oz Water

Meal #3
6oz Chix Breast Sandwich
12oz Water

Dinner
5oz Roastbeef
1 Chicken leg
1C Mashed Pot.
1/2C Cottage Cheese
1/4C GreenBeans
12oz Water
Paragon

Before Bed #5
ON Whey
Paragon

HOWWEDO...congrats on the PCT selection... I have a question...do you know the half life on the other compounds beside NMDA in Paragon? What's the time frame I should be taking these? When I've taken DAA in the past I've always taken all 3G at once... What do you recommend?

My body is trashed... so tomorrow may be a rest day.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
IN dude! how'd i miss it??

im honing in my diet hardcore too, gonna start cutting prettttty soon, GL

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
IN dude! how'd i miss it??

im honing in my diet hardcore too, gonna start cutting prettttty soon, GL
I forgot to tell you. My bad!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In man! Honestly the thing you are doing with burpees between sets is a great idea for bb goals as well since you ideally want to keep bf down. The personal trainer I worked out with actually told me to do abs between sets when I would normally be resting, he said it's called "active rest" when you do things like this. I've been doing that and 20-30 second rests between sets, really puts some cardio into your lifting.

Excited to see this log, the stuff looks pretty good, thinking about ordering some and using it for my PCT now!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early Morning Cardio

6AM/Fasted Cardio

We had to do a station workout today for PT. It consisted of 5 One Minute Stations...Bodyweight Squats/FlutterKicks/Dips/Pushups/Lunges then 200M Sprint. Did that four times then we did three sets of suicides and in between those 30 count flutter kicks and reverse crunches... It was a good day but my legs are shot....

Diet was good today... 5 meals...

Breakfast
4 Pieces of Turkey Bacon
1 Piece of bread
1TBSP of Natty PB
1 Hardboiled Egg
1 Serving ON Whey with 6oz Milk
Paragon/2.5G CEE

Lunch
6oz Chix Breast
1.5 Cup Veggie Salad
8 oz Water

Meal #3
6oz Chix Breast Sandwich
12oz Water

Dinner
5oz Roastbeef
1 Chicken leg
1C Mashed Pot.
1/2C Cottage Cheese
1/4C GreenBeans
12oz Water
Paragon

Before Bed #5
ON Whey
Paragon

HOWWEDO...congrats on the PCT selection... I have a question...do you know the half life on the other compounds beside NMDA in Paragon? What's the time frame I should be taking these? When I've taken DAA in the past I've always taken all 3G at once... What do you recommend?

My body is trashed... so tomorrow may be a rest day.
Best to spread them out through the day around 4 hours apart great log so far!! Amazing detail

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys... Not neglecting the log but I strained my right hamstring... i'm not an anatomy major but it's the outer muscle that runs up in the glute... FML I hurts.

It's getting better so I'll be back at it Monday.

On a lighter note, NOTRE DAME baby!

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Depending on the specific location inside or out? Maybe your adductor(magnus), bicep femoris, or semitendinosus.
(Yes I am in anatomy right now lol, take advantage of it)
How'd it happen? Stretching, warm-up, etc?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the specific location inside or out? Maybe your adductor(magnus), bicep femoris, or semitendinosus.
(Yes I am in anatomy right now lol, take advantage of it)
How'd it happen? Stretching, warm-up, etc?
Full body workout followed by two days of early morning sprints and never healing effectively.. Outter side of leg... It's swollen but getting better.

Sorry for the null guys

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Where are all my followers at ???

Back in the gym today. Just not going to do squats for legs. I'll probably just focus on the quads...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Where are all my followers at ???

Back in the gym today. Just not going to do squats for legs. I'll probably just focus on the quads...
Man, no squats, you're living a nightmare! I can't imagine a leg day without squats. Good luck on healing up, sounds like a sh!tty injury.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Everyday is leg day SuperPro... I do a full body workout three days a week and run the other two... Only three sets of each body part with situps/pushups/burpees in between...trying to lean out before I run SD/AndroHard next month (once I'm done with this awesome product).

Anyways, back in the gym today...

Leg felt better so I wanted to see what I could do on the track...

Ran two miles in ~19 Mins... Slow and steady but I didn't want to wear myself out for my workout. Just enough to get my heartrate up and get the PWO flowing in the veins. Then I did a modified SuperPro recommended warm up consisting of quad stretch machine, calf stretches, dynamic torso stretches, short sets of lunges on the straight away of the track... then used the hammy stretch machine at 60% Flexibility for a minute each leg then both legs up and stretched the lower back at 90% flexibility... Hamstrings were tight but that run helped to loosen me up. I have a PT test in two weeks. I'd like to get my 1.5Miles in 10:45 (opposed to the 11:45 I ran last month). Going to really push myself next week for that run.

Cleans 145x6x6x6... did hanging cleans because going all the way down aggravated my hammy.
Shrugs 145x12x12x12
Decline BB bench 145x8 185x8 205x8 (could have done more but sketchy without a spot)... slow and good form though.
Preacher Curls 50+bar x8x6x6
1 Arm DB Tricep extensions 30x10x10x10 both arms obv.
Machine Shoulder Press 75x12x12x10
Leg Extensions 110x8x8x8 slow and steady full flexion at the peak...felt good AF.
Weighted Ab Machine 90x12x12x10

Meals

Breakfast
3.5 pieces of Turkey Bacon (my 3 year old wanted a piece so like a good Dad I shared)
2 Hard boiled Eggs
2 pieces of Wheat Toast
1.5 TBSP of natty PB
1 Paragon

Lunch
5oz Beef Brisket Sandwich (- the top of the bun; only ate half the bread)
1C baked beans
8oz water

Lunch #2
Turkey/Cheese Sandwich on Wheat Bread
~30G ON Gold Standard Whey Shake/2.5g CEE with 6oz Whole Milk/2oz Water
1 Paragon

Post work out (30 mins before dinner)
10G RecoverPro Lemon in 8oz water

Dinner
4oz baked turkey (Grandma homemade)
1/2C White Corn
1/2C Baked beans
8oz Water

Bedtime
~25G Gold Standard in 6oz milk
1 Paragon

Notes: Sleeping like a rock and recovering well in the gym. Strength felt good today on Chest/Bis/Tris and Shrugs were very easy. Cleans were difficult due to me being a baby and nursing this hammy... Also, starting to see a slight increase in acne on the back. Nothing big but could be a good sign of increased test after a week of this product. I'm loving the easiness of Paragon... just pop a pill ~4-5 hours and reap the benefits.

As of now, I'd say this run is going to go well. :dance: Will definitely use PNI products again.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PS: Invite yo' friends people, I'm not logging everything for myself and two other people :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In.excited to see this.been checking its profile and I got some prodigy coming my way I'm excited about.good luck

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
In.excited to see this.been checking its profile and I got some prodigy coming my way I'm excited about.good luck
Heck yeah man. It's an awesome profile. Some innovative compounds with some guaranteed compounds mixed in... Loving it so far... and I'm not an over positive person when it comes to supps. I am honest about everything.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In here brotha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Heck yeah man. It's an awesome profile. Some innovative compounds with some guaranteed compounds mixed in... Loving it so far... and I'm not an over positive person when it comes to supps. I am honest about everything.
Awesome man.Can't wait to see where it takes you.Honesty is def. What we like here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really interested in this product. Make it happen Drizz!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Throw up b4 pics and watch the followers come

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Throw up b4 pics and watch the followers come
That will happen hopefully this weekend... here is a couple before pics from about two weeks ago.
Not much has changed but I'll get some back pics up soon. I've lost tons of weight and strength since I ran Havoc... poor research chems and bad timing... so I'm a lot smaller than my profile page picture now...

image-4073136938.jpg
photo.JPG

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
We just moved into a new house and the back room is mine... Funny how I get one room when I pay all the bills! Anyways, once we get fully unpacked and organized, I will have my elliptical, weight bench and treadmill I bought over the course of the last two months all up and operating... Should be a very nice set up. Once I have all this, I will be doing more LISS cardio in the mornings to burn some fat off the stomach area.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Tryin' out my warmup I see, it's good sh!t. Looks like your diet is still down good, keep it up!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man keep it Rollin I'm hoping to keep as much off my cycle i start pct Tomm

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

With the one room situation, lolz, you know once you are married women are the boss.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has to do with that "I DO" promise to turn over my sack. Lol

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

With the one room situation, lolz, you know once you are married women are the boss.
Has to do with that "I DO" promise to turn over my sack. Lol
My fellow married guys! You know, the only reason I get to make that a gym is because she is training for a marathon and it's getting cold outside.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
No gym today... Every other day right now. Tomorrow will be another day. What I want to say about today is last week, I was sore as could be but recovery is getting better! I'm barely sore and I increased all my weights yesterday.

murk01

murk01

Awards
::Day 2::

Full Body Workout #1

Cleans 145x6x6x6
Deads 145x12x10x10
Bench 145x15x12x10 5 burpees in between sets 2 and 3
Squat 145x12x12x12 5 burpees in between set 1 and set 3
DB Press 45x10x10x10 5 burpees in between each set
Cable Rows 90x12x12x12
Dips BWx15x12x12 5 burpees in between each set
Preacher Curls 45x12x10x8
Ab Machine 70x15x15x12
Weighted Side bends 45x12x12x12 each side.
3 minute cool down stretch

I started doing this thing in between sets...I set my goal of how many reps I want to get and if I don't I do five burpees after the set. It pushes me to finish the set and if I fail it gives me an incentive not to fail the next time. At the same time it keeps my heart rate up and helps me to burn fat while I'm lifting. Since my goals are to lean out and gain strength during this run, I think this is an effective thing to implement.

As for other supps... I promised to keep this log fairly clean of anything else... My only staples are:

CEE 2.5mg a day (I've taken this before and I know the effects of Creatine so I can distinguish what it does and what Paragon is doing)
Multi-Vitamin
TocoSorbs (Generic Toco8)
PWO from Complete Nutrition...nothing special... similar to the old Jack3d recipe... once again, I know what it does and I only take it sparingly if I need motivation.
I stopped taking the FatSmack so I could give this a proper log. I know how the FatSmack effects me but I didn't think it was fair to run both.

Daily Diet:

B:
2oz Sausage
1 hard boiled egg
2 peices whole grain bread
1 TBSP of natural PB
6oz Pineapple juice (for the old lady:bling:)
8oz water
1 paragon

Lunch
1 Bowl of homemade chili with extra kidney and chili beans, whole grain maccaroni noodles, and 3 lbs of meat for the entire pot)
1/2 cup cottage cheese

2nd lunch (1.5 hrs PWO)
6oz Chicken Breast
Extra Veggie Salad w <1/4 cup shredded cheese
2TBSP Raspberry Vinagerette
1/2 cup cottage cheese
8oz Milk
1 Paragon

Dinner (at my family's house)
2 Homemade tacos (oops)
~1C cottage cheese
4 oz sweet tea
8oz water

Prebed snack *Haven't eaten yet*
1 ON Gold Standard Protein shake with 6oz whole milk
6oz chicken breast
1 paragon

As for sleep last night... I slept like a rock... no weird dreams so I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was beat tired or a combination of the NMDA and exhaustion...

We will see how tomorrow morning goes because I thrashed my body today.
Drizzy's back at it again!, nice routine!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Following your progress Driz.
Welcome sorry the log has slowed down past three days!

Skipped the gym yesterday to recover for a long cardio session today. We rucked 3.5+ miles through town with 30-40 lb rucks and full cammies and boots today. At about a 14-15min mile pace. Ran out of time but coulda did another 45 mins to over an hour...

My grandfather is running for reelection in my hometown and elections are in November so I didn't get to hit the gym last night like planned bc I was campaigning to help secure his job! I weighed my options and that seemed to be more important. Plus, the rest was good for that Ruck. Another early cardio sesh in the morning and weights on Saturday. Loving this deep sleep and increase in test. I feel better than when I was on bulk DAA powder so I know it's kicking in. Not that I care, but the bacne has increased a bit too...

So far so good. Deep sleep, easy application, increase in test (or symptoms of) good mood, increased libido... I think my wife is sneaking some too bc she has been a horndog too.. :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Gym later today. After Notre Dame wins!

Diet has been average last couple of days. I have to admit I ate Taco Bell yesterday. My son wanted Tacos and I couldn't go without eating two double deckers... oops. Feel like **** from it though.

Still feel like I'm leaning out some in the mid section. Just did one of those stare at yourself in the mirror and flex your ab sessions and it looks like they getting more pronounced.

Something else, I think the estrogen blockers in Paragon are kicking in. I have a small lump under my left nip... Had it when I was younger and it came back after my havoc cycle and underdosed SERM...but it's not nearly as sore anymore. I'm getting it looked at as soon as my new insurance kicks in.. It doesn't affect the way my chest looks but I am still self concious about it.

Acne kicking in like no other... I wouldn't say that everyone is going to get acne from Paragon, but when my test levels rise my skin gets oily. It happens every time I run a good test booster... I may be 24 but I still have the skin of a 17 year old...FML

Sleep has been deeper than ever and even though I'm stressed out of my mind from school, military, moving into our new house, money, etc... I still fall asleep easily, get a lot of rest and wake up feeling refreshed. NMDA rocks.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Sorry I didn't update a lot this week. It's been insane. Going to slow down this week and I'll be hitting it hard again.

Thursday:

Early morning ~3.5 Mile (45mins) ruck with 25-30lbs in my pack.

Friday

Early mornign PT Session:

100 push ups
100 sit ups
800 M Fast Run
2 min rest
800 M fast run
2 min rest
1200 M indian run with 25 people... **** sucked.
10 mins assorted body weight excersizes.

Came down with a mean sinus infection/cold over the last three or four days... so I tried to run it off on Friday... bad idea.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Could you write how this product affects things like strength, mood, libido in numbers like starting at day 1 at 5/10 and currently like 7/10 which will help us judging where this product shines at how many days of using it?

Like better mood increases in 1st week from 5/10 to 9/10 but libido just to 6/10 then day 12 libido jumps to 8/10...will help us much more than reading what exercises you're doing and what you ate.

This product looks very promising and I'm keen on trying it next year.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Of course boss. Ill do that once I get to my desktop. Too much to type on my iPhone.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.
Awesome bro!!! And it's up to you if you want to take them all at once or split it up...I'd prefer splitting it up tho keep bloods stable

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good review brosef!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good review. The profile on paragon look real good. Im sure results will match

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
So far just nice things regarding this product. Hopefully blood work will prove it as well.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Early morning cardio sesh and weight training to follow! On my way to gym now.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
:: UPDATE ::

0600-0800 workout

400m jog
5 min stretch
800m tempo run
3 min rest
8x400 (2min rest between runs)
5 min cool down

Weight training

Changed the workout up a little bit to make up for the lack of training last week.

6 sets each body part

chest press machine 45x12,70x10,10
DB fly 30x12,12,12

Behind the back Shrugs 135x20,20,20
Hanging Cleans 135x6x6x6

Straight leg deads135x6x6x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

Preacher curls 25+bar x10,10,10
DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x10,10,10
Single arm DB ext 35x8x8x8

DB front lateral raises 12x8x8x8 (shoulder really hurt today for some reason)

Little tired After all that running... Made the best of my workout though.

Flexed a little today and I'd have to say, I am drying out a lot actually! Could see some veins, and muscles that are kind of new! I actually could see the split in my bicep when flexed a certain way. Not pronounced enough for a ****ty iPhone camera though. Sorry guys! Quads look beastly for the size they are right now. Cut up like no other!

Ill get wifey to take some nudes for me this week... Wait, I mean some flex pics. :D . Murk got a little excited there!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes! ;)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes! ;)
Decided getting huge was a little bit inconvient since I have to run twice a week for distance now that I am in mandatory physical training for the military. Plus, I decided I want to train for a spec ops position and I have to meet ranger standards (3 miles in 21 minutes)... Hard to do that at 195. So now I cut down and I'm running an endurance/strength style workout EOD and running 2-4 days a week. Just changing things up for a few months. SD run once I get some bloods and talk to my NP. I may run it at 10mg a day and dose Androhard at 6 caps a day... Try to turn it into lean bulk... I would be happy with 7-10 lbs TBH. That's all I need... 185 is a good weight cut.

Back to paragon... Deep sleeps great. NMDA rocks.