PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Subbed.

With the one room situation, lolz, you know once you are married women are the boss.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

2. Has to do with that "I DO" promise to turn over my sack. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX
    Subbed.

With the one room situation, lolz, you know once you are married women are the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Has to do with that "I DO" promise to turn over my sack. Lol
    My fellow married guys! You know, the only reason I get to make that a gym is because she is training for a marathon and it's getting cold outside.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

4. No gym today... Every other day right now. Tomorrow will be another day. What I want to say about today is last week, I was sore as could be but recovery is getting better! I'm barely sore and I increased all my weights yesterday.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    :ay 2::

Full Body Workout #1

Cleans 145x6x6x6
    Deads 145x12x10x10
    Bench 145x15x12x10 5 burpees in between sets 2 and 3
    Squat 145x12x12x12 5 burpees in between set 1 and set 3
    DB Press 45x10x10x10 5 burpees in between each set
    Cable Rows 90x12x12x12
    Dips BWx15x12x12 5 burpees in between each set
    Preacher Curls 45x12x10x8
    Ab Machine 70x15x15x12
    Weighted Side bends 45x12x12x12 each side.
    3 minute cool down stretch

I started doing this thing in between sets...I set my goal of how many reps I want to get and if I don't I do five burpees after the set. It pushes me to finish the set and if I fail it gives me an incentive not to fail the next time. At the same time it keeps my heart rate up and helps me to burn fat while I'm lifting. Since my goals are to lean out and gain strength during this run, I think this is an effective thing to implement.

As for other supps... I promised to keep this log fairly clean of anything else... My only staples are:

CEE 2.5mg a day (I've taken this before and I know the effects of Creatine so I can distinguish what it does and what Paragon is doing)
    Multi-Vitamin
    TocoSorbs (Generic Toco8)
    PWO from Complete Nutrition...nothing special... similar to the old Jack3d recipe... once again, I know what it does and I only take it sparingly if I need motivation.
    I stopped taking the FatSmack so I could give this a proper log. I know how the FatSmack effects me but I didn't think it was fair to run both.

Daily Diet:

B:
    2oz Sausage
    1 hard boiled egg
    2 peices whole grain bread
    1 TBSP of natural PB
    6oz Pineapple juice (for the old lady)
    8oz water
    1 paragon

Lunch
    1 Bowl of homemade chili with extra kidney and chili beans, whole grain maccaroni noodles, and 3 lbs of meat for the entire pot)
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

2nd lunch (1.5 hrs PWO)
    6oz Chicken Breast
    Extra Veggie Salad w <1/4 cup shredded cheese
    2TBSP Raspberry Vinagerette
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    8oz Milk
    1 Paragon

Dinner (at my family's house)
    2 Homemade tacos (oops)
    ~1C cottage cheese
    4 oz sweet tea
    8oz water

Prebed snack *Haven't eaten yet*
    1 ON Gold Standard Protein shake with 6oz whole milk
    6oz chicken breast
    1 paragon

As for sleep last night... I slept like a rock... no weird dreams so I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was beat tired or a combination of the NMDA and exhaustion...

We will see how tomorrow morning goes because I thrashed my body today.
    Drizzy's back at it again!, nice routine!
    •   

6. Following your progress Driz.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus
    Following your progress Driz.
    Welcome sorry the log has slowed down past three days!

Skipped the gym yesterday to recover for a long cardio session today. We rucked 3.5+ miles through town with 30-40 lb rucks and full cammies and boots today. At about a 14-15min mile pace. Ran out of time but coulda did another 45 mins to over an hour...

My grandfather is running for reelection in my hometown and elections are in November so I didn't get to hit the gym last night like planned bc I was campaigning to help secure his job! I weighed my options and that seemed to be more important. Plus, the rest was good for that Ruck. Another early cardio sesh in the morning and weights on Saturday. Loving this deep sleep and increase in test. I feel better than when I was on bulk DAA powder so I know it's kicking in. Not that I care, but the bacne has increased a bit too...

So far so good. Deep sleep, easy application, increase in test (or symptoms of) good mood, increased libido... I think my wife is sneaking some too bc she has been a horndog too..

8. Gym later today. After Notre Dame wins!

Diet has been average last couple of days. I have to admit I ate Taco Bell yesterday. My son wanted Tacos and I couldn't go without eating two double deckers... oops. Feel like **** from it though.

Still feel like I'm leaning out some in the mid section. Just did one of those stare at yourself in the mirror and flex your ab sessions and it looks like they getting more pronounced.

Something else, I think the estrogen blockers in Paragon are kicking in. I have a small lump under my left nip... Had it when I was younger and it came back after my havoc cycle and underdosed SERM...but it's not nearly as sore anymore. I'm getting it looked at as soon as my new insurance kicks in.. It doesn't affect the way my chest looks but I am still self concious about it.

Acne kicking in like no other... I wouldn't say that everyone is going to get acne from Paragon, but when my test levels rise my skin gets oily. It happens every time I run a good test booster... I may be 24 but I still have the skin of a 17 year old...FML

Sleep has been deeper than ever and even though I'm stressed out of my mind from school, military, moving into our new house, money, etc... I still fall asleep easily, get a lot of rest and wake up feeling refreshed. NMDA rocks.

9. BTW, Sorry I didn't update a lot this week. It's been insane. Going to slow down this week and I'll be hitting it hard again.

Thursday:

Early morning ~3.5 Mile (45mins) ruck with 25-30lbs in my pack.

Friday

Early mornign PT Session:

100 push ups
    100 sit ups
    800 M Fast Run
    2 min rest
    800 M fast run
    2 min rest
    1200 M indian run with 25 people... **** sucked.
    10 mins assorted body weight excersizes.

Came down with a mean sinus infection/cold over the last three or four days... so I tried to run it off on Friday... bad idea.

10. Could you write how this product affects things like strength, mood, libido in numbers like starting at day 1 at 5/10 and currently like 7/10 which will help us judging where this product shines at how many days of using it?

Like better mood increases in 1st week from 5/10 to 9/10 but libido just to 6/10 then day 12 libido jumps to 8/10...will help us much more than reading what exercises you're doing and what you ate.

This product looks very promising and I'm keen on trying it next year.

11. Of course boss. Ill do that once I get to my desktop. Too much to type on my iPhone.

12. ::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
    Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
    Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
    Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
    Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
    Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
    Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    ::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
    Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
    Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
    Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
    Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
    Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
    Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.
    Awesome bro!!! And it's up to you if you want to take them all at once or split it up...I'd prefer splitting it up tho keep bloods stable
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. Very good review brosef!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

15. Good review. The profile on paragon look real good. Im sure results will match

16. So far just nice things regarding this product. Hopefully blood work will prove it as well.

17. Early morning cardio sesh and weight training to follow! On my way to gym now.

18. :: UPDATE ::

0600-0800 workout

400m jog
    5 min stretch
    800m tempo run
    3 min rest
    8x400 (2min rest between runs)
    5 min cool down

Weight training

Changed the workout up a little bit to make up for the lack of training last week.

6 sets each body part

chest press machine 45x12,70x10,10
    DB fly 30x12,12,12

Behind the back Shrugs 135x20,20,20
    Hanging Cleans 135x6x6x6

Straight leg deads135x6x6x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

Preacher curls 25+bar x10,10,10
    DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x10,10,10
    Single arm DB ext 35x8x8x8

DB front lateral raises 12x8x8x8 (shoulder really hurt today for some reason)

Little tired After all that running... Made the best of my workout though.

Flexed a little today and I'd have to say, I am drying out a lot actually! Could see some veins, and muscles that are kind of new! I actually could see the split in my bicep when flexed a certain way. Not pronounced enough for a ****ty iPhone camera though. Sorry guys! Quads look beastly for the size they are right now. Cut up like no other!

Ill get wifey to take some nudes for me this week... Wait, I mean some flex pics. . Murk got a little excited there!

19. Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes!

20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes!
    Decided getting huge was a little bit inconvient since I have to run twice a week for distance now that I am in mandatory physical training for the military. Plus, I decided I want to train for a spec ops position and I have to meet ranger standards (3 miles in 21 minutes)... Hard to do that at 195. So now I cut down and I'm running an endurance/strength style workout EOD and running 2-4 days a week. Just changing things up for a few months. SD run once I get some bloods and talk to my NP. I may run it at 10mg a day and dose Androhard at 6 caps a day... Try to turn it into lean bulk... I would be happy with 7-10 lbs TBH. That's all I need... 185 is a good weight cut.

Back to paragon... Deep sleeps great. NMDA rocks.

21. U prob posted it already , whats ur cals like

22. LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Get your ass in here and bring all your friends!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Great log driz. Thanks for all the in-depth updates.

24. No problem mate...

Gym today. Reaggravated my hamstring strain so no squats though. Probably just quad extensions and calf raises for legs. Then the normal upper body.

25. Kill it. Watch that hammie.

26. Sorry I forgot to update yesterday!

Workout went well... Still keeping my strength even though I have been cutting fat and leaning out. Sitting at about 175 so a small gain in weight but nothing much.

Still loving this run though. I went today and got a physical. Doctor said I was in top shape... It was my pre-flight physical... So now I am qualified to apply for a pilot slot.

My routine was fairly similar yesterday only I didn't include any squats.

Today I did a round of cals for my early morning cardio. We did 20 push ups/20 sit ups/15 diamond push ups/20 flutter kicks/20 dips/200M sprint... I walked the sprints because my hammie is still sore and I have a physical eval on Tuesday.

Went for a 5 mile ruck today. 40lbs on the back and we took about 1 hour 20 mins. Good ruck. We stopped at the half way mark and hydrated so more or less we were at about 15min miles. Not fast, but not slow. We also shuffle jogged a good portion but my hammie started hating me so we went at a ruck pace for the rest of it.

I promise I'll get some pics up as soon as I see the wifey. We have both been hitting school really hard and I've been working for the Air Force a lot this week... We literally have seen each other maybe 6 awake hours in a week!

27. Workout yesterday! Went well. Diet was underaverage this weekend but due to a lot of events I had to attend... We did a lot of grilling and carbing up this weekend actually. Tomorrow is my PT test for the military and after that I'm going to be hitting the gym a lot more frequently.

The Hamstring is still a bit injured and that's the reason this log slowed. I was worried about killing it in the gym and not being able to run this physical assessment. That would have been bad!

Weight training

Changed the workout up a little bit to make up for the lack of training last week.

6 sets each body part

DB fly 30x12,12,12

Hanging Cleans 135x8x6x6

deads 145x12 225x8x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x12,12,10
    Two Arm DB ext 75x8x8x8

DB side raises 15x8x8x8

I kept a really similar workout to the one I logged last week because I wanted to see how strength increase went. It is going up with every workout.

My three week review will be updated tonight/tomorrow morning. After my PT test, I'm going to hit the gym again.

I'm thinking about switching the workout up slightly. Doing upper body three days a week and lower body only twice. That should help my quad injury heal faster. Plus, I still have to run at least twice a week mandatory and I would like to keep running PWO too.

So far, I would say this product is a great product to run as a standalone or even in a PCT. It does what I expected it to do.

Weight 176.5 - Up from the beginning of the run. Only slightly, but it's because I haven't kept my cals consistent on non work out days. Completley my fault (and my hectic life).

:Breakfast:

Name:  iphone4 049.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  137.2 KB

28. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Workout yesterday! Went well. Diet was underaverage this weekend but due to a lot of events I had to attend... We did a lot of grilling and carbing up this weekend actually. Tomorrow is my PT test for the military and after that I'm going to be hitting the gym a lot more frequently.

The Hamstring is still a bit injured and that's the reason this log slowed. I was worried about killing it in the gym and not being able to run this physical assessment. That would have been bad!

Weight training

6 sets each body part

DB fly 30x12,12,12

Hanging Cleans 135x8x6x6

deads 145x12 225x8x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x12,12,10
    Two Arm DB ext 75x8x8x8

DB side raises 15x8x8x8

I kept a really similar workout to the one I logged last week because I wanted to see how strength increase went. It is going up with every workout.

My three week review will be updated tonight/tomorrow morning. After my PT test, I'm going to hit the gym again.

I'm thinking about switching the workout up slightly. Doing upper body three days a week and lower body only twice. That should help my quad injury heal faster. Plus, I still have to run at least twice a week mandatory and I would like to keep running PWO too.

So far, I would say this product is a great product to run as a standalone or even in a PCT. It does what I expected it to do.

Weight 176.5 - Up from the beginning of the run. Only slightly, but it's because I haven't kept my cals consistent on non work out days. Completley my fault (and my hectic life).

:Breakfast:

Name:  iphone4 049.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  137.2 KB
    Very nice man.

29. Lol. Love the mason jar

30. I love me some canned foods!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
  2. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. Napalm/Fat loss Log (Un-sponsored)
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:54 AM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM
  5. Coug42's "Drive to Survive" Log (AN Sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 08:38 PM