PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored] - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of course boss. Ill do that once I get to my desktop. Too much to type on my iPhone.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
    Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
    Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
    Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
    Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
    Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
    Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    ::Midmonth Update::

As requested, I'm going to give a number style review on this product today and then again at the end.

Strength Increase 6/10...nothing compared to a PH but since I was in a cut before this I lost a lot of strength... I've increased my bench and clean weights by 5-10 lbs.
    Libido Increase 8/10... Lil guy comes to attention a lot more often and the wife is loving the increase.
    Estrogen Inhibitor 7/10... I don't think I can give this a fair review until I get bloods. I'm getting life insurance bloods drawn next week and they said I could have a copy of the results. Once they come in, I'll give you guys the numbers...Then hopefully numbers right after I'm finished with Paragon. I have some baseline numbers from my second week on Endosurge last year. They should be somewhat comparable. Also, the small lump under my left nip isn't nearly as sore these days and the nipple isn't as puffy at times. So maybe it deserves an 8 or 9... we will see.
    Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome.
    Recovery 6/10... Once again, this product isn't really meant to help recovery but I don't feel nearly as sore after my full body work outs in week two. I'm recovering from runs faster and my calves don't stay nearly as tight as they used to... I'd say this product has somewhat of an effect on recovery but I'm also using CEE so that is clearly help too.
    Doseage Ease 9/10... I like the fact that it has red pills to distinguish between other supps, I like that it's only three pills a day, but I'm a bit unsure of taking NMDA three times during the day. I liked to take my 3G of Bulk DAA in the morning. It made me feel great all day. This may just be a personal preference/superstition...Does anyone have any insight on breaking up the NMDA into three doses? It feels like it's effective, but is it as effective as taking it all at once? Anyone have data on any of the half life of these compounds?
    Effectiveness at week two: 8/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.
    Awesome bro!!! And it's up to you if you want to take them all at once or split it up...I'd prefer splitting it up tho keep bloods stable
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very good review brosef!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good review. The profile on paragon look real good. Im sure results will match
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So far just nice things regarding this product. Hopefully blood work will prove it as well.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Early morning cardio sesh and weight training to follow! On my way to gym now.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

:: UPDATE ::

0600-0800 workout

400m jog
    5 min stretch
    800m tempo run
    3 min rest
    8x400 (2min rest between runs)
    5 min cool down

Weight training

Changed the workout up a little bit to make up for the lack of training last week.

6 sets each body part

chest press machine 45x12,70x10,10
    DB fly 30x12,12,12

Behind the back Shrugs 135x20,20,20
    Hanging Cleans 135x6x6x6

Straight leg deads135x6x6x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

Preacher curls 25+bar x10,10,10
    DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x10,10,10
    Single arm DB ext 35x8x8x8

DB front lateral raises 12x8x8x8 (shoulder really hurt today for some reason)

Little tired After all that running... Made the best of my workout though.

Flexed a little today and I'd have to say, I am drying out a lot actually! Could see some veins, and muscles that are kind of new! I actually could see the split in my bicep when flexed a certain way. Not pronounced enough for a ****ty iPhone camera though. Sorry guys! Quads look beastly for the size they are right now. Cut up like no other!

Ill get wifey to take some nudes for me this week... Wait, I mean some flex pics. . Murk got a little excited there!
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Drizzle..what happened to you bro. Ur routine is beast! Love it..and yeh...i subbed for the nudes!
    Decided getting huge was a little bit inconvient since I have to run twice a week for distance now that I am in mandatory physical training for the military. Plus, I decided I want to train for a spec ops position and I have to meet ranger standards (3 miles in 21 minutes)... Hard to do that at 195. So now I cut down and I'm running an endurance/strength style workout EOD and running 2-4 days a week. Just changing things up for a few months. SD run once I get some bloods and talk to my NP. I may run it at 10mg a day and dose Androhard at 6 caps a day... Try to turn it into lean bulk... I would be happy with 7-10 lbs TBH. That's all I need... 185 is a good weight cut.

Back to paragon... Deep sleeps great. NMDA rocks.
  11. Senior Member

U prob posted it already , whats ur cals like
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LTL & Airborne's one way trip to the DARK SIDE!!!

Get your ass in here and bring all your friends!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log driz. Thanks for all the in-depth updates.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

No problem mate...

Gym today. Reaggravated my hamstring strain so no squats though. Probably just quad extensions and calf raises for legs. Then the normal upper body.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Kill it. Watch that hammie.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Sorry I forgot to update yesterday!

Workout went well... Still keeping my strength even though I have been cutting fat and leaning out. Sitting at about 175 so a small gain in weight but nothing much.

Still loving this run though. I went today and got a physical. Doctor said I was in top shape... It was my pre-flight physical... So now I am qualified to apply for a pilot slot.

My routine was fairly similar yesterday only I didn't include any squats.

Today I did a round of cals for my early morning cardio. We did 20 push ups/20 sit ups/15 diamond push ups/20 flutter kicks/20 dips/200M sprint... I walked the sprints because my hammie is still sore and I have a physical eval on Tuesday.

Went for a 5 mile ruck today. 40lbs on the back and we took about 1 hour 20 mins. Good ruck. We stopped at the half way mark and hydrated so more or less we were at about 15min miles. Not fast, but not slow. We also shuffle jogged a good portion but my hammie started hating me so we went at a ruck pace for the rest of it.

I promise I'll get some pics up as soon as I see the wifey. We have both been hitting school really hard and I've been working for the Air Force a lot this week... We literally have seen each other maybe 6 awake hours in a week!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Workout yesterday! Went well. Diet was underaverage this weekend but due to a lot of events I had to attend... We did a lot of grilling and carbing up this weekend actually. Tomorrow is my PT test for the military and after that I'm going to be hitting the gym a lot more frequently.

The Hamstring is still a bit injured and that's the reason this log slowed. I was worried about killing it in the gym and not being able to run this physical assessment. That would have been bad!

Weight training

Changed the workout up a little bit to make up for the lack of training last week.

6 sets each body part

DB fly 30x12,12,12

Hanging Cleans 135x8x6x6

deads 145x12 225x8x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x12,12,10
    Two Arm DB ext 75x8x8x8

DB side raises 15x8x8x8

I kept a really similar workout to the one I logged last week because I wanted to see how strength increase went. It is going up with every workout.

My three week review will be updated tonight/tomorrow morning. After my PT test, I'm going to hit the gym again.

I'm thinking about switching the workout up slightly. Doing upper body three days a week and lower body only twice. That should help my quad injury heal faster. Plus, I still have to run at least twice a week mandatory and I would like to keep running PWO too.

So far, I would say this product is a great product to run as a standalone or even in a PCT. It does what I expected it to do.

Weight 176.5 - Up from the beginning of the run. Only slightly, but it's because I haven't kept my cals consistent on non work out days. Completley my fault (and my hectic life).

:Breakfast:

Name:  iphone4 049.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  137.2 KB
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Workout yesterday! Went well. Diet was underaverage this weekend but due to a lot of events I had to attend... We did a lot of grilling and carbing up this weekend actually. Tomorrow is my PT test for the military and after that I'm going to be hitting the gym a lot more frequently.

The Hamstring is still a bit injured and that's the reason this log slowed. I was worried about killing it in the gym and not being able to run this physical assessment. That would have been bad!

Weight training

6 sets each body part

DB fly 30x12,12,12

Hanging Cleans 135x8x6x6

deads 145x12 225x8x6

Upright rows 115x8,8,8
    ISO lat machine 45x8x8x8

DB curls 30x6x6x6

Cable push downs 60x12,12,10
    Two Arm DB ext 75x8x8x8

DB side raises 15x8x8x8

I kept a really similar workout to the one I logged last week because I wanted to see how strength increase went. It is going up with every workout.

My three week review will be updated tonight/tomorrow morning. After my PT test, I'm going to hit the gym again.

I'm thinking about switching the workout up slightly. Doing upper body three days a week and lower body only twice. That should help my quad injury heal faster. Plus, I still have to run at least twice a week mandatory and I would like to keep running PWO too.

So far, I would say this product is a great product to run as a standalone or even in a PCT. It does what I expected it to do.

Weight 176.5 - Up from the beginning of the run. Only slightly, but it's because I haven't kept my cals consistent on non work out days. Completley my fault (and my hectic life).

:Breakfast:

Name:  iphone4 049.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  137.2 KB
    Very nice man.
  19. Senior Member

Lol. Love the mason jar
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I love me some canned foods!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I love me some canned foods!
    I love me some Paragon.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

WEEK THREE REVIEW

Strength Increase 7/10...Still maintaining strength even though I'm losing fat and doing a lot of running. I would say this falls hand in hand with test increase.

Estrogen Inhibitor 9/10... Whatever these compounds are supposed to do they are doing. Believe it or not, the lump under my left nipple has decreased in size significantly and the soreness is almost non existent. I tried Letro at 1.5mg a day for a week and it didn't work nearly as well as this has. I would say this stuff works... I'll prove it with bloods once they come back.

Testosterone Increase 9/10... So far, I've had a flux in acne which I got the last time I was on an effective Test Booster, I've had an increase in deep sleep, mood has been great and aggression has been awesome. I know these are not proof of a test increase, but my bloods should prove it.

Effectiveness at week three: 8.5/10. Product is great. I'm too critical to give anything a 10/10. But it is doing what they say it should and it's definitely something I will use in my PCT after SD. It's an easy, distinguishable product worth adding to anyones PCT/Standalone supp cabinet.

I'd say this product is going to be on the market for a long time. It's full of effective doses of a lot of awesome and innovative compounds. I know I will buy it again... and I'm a cheap as$.

Got bloods taken this morning for my life insurance plan. The lady is going to send me a copy of the labs once it is processed.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Awesome. Lookingforward to the bloodwork.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Wow... Today's workout was amazing.

Cleans

135x8x6x6x6

Deads
    135x12 225x8 315x1 345x1... I hit twice my body weight today on deads... still not where I was before I cut but obv I shouldn't be since I was on Havoc that last time I hit heavy heavy deads. (505#max at one point).

Squats
    135x12, 135x10, 225x8, 315x1
    Went really low on the majority of these... like below ninety (except at 315...I hit 90 and started upward... it was rough one but I got it no help)

Front Squats
    135x6,4,4 -- Not lack of strength, just lack of form because the bar kept slipping.. I suck

Incline DB flys
    35x15x12x12x10
    (in between fly sets I held each dumbell above my head for 30+ seconds to begin training my shoulders to hold ammo cans and rifles above my head for TACP training)

Flat DB press
    70x12x12x12x10 ...strength is staying there/increasing for sure

Preacher curls
    25+BarX6,6,6,6

DB two arm triceps
    60x12x12x12x10

Single Arm DB extensions
    35x10,8,6,6

Pullover machine (Back widening)
    90x12x10x10

Abs
    3 sets of roman chair weighted abs

I felt amazing in the gym today. I'm back at it hard since I don't mind being sore since I don't have a physical eval coming up anytime soon.

BTW, I killed my eval. Maxed pushups within 45 seconds (minute standard) Maxed sit ups with 5 seconds to spare, and hit 11:04 for a 1.5 mile run... put me at 95.7%. I'm going to try and get my run down to 10:15 for my next one. So, I'm going to be incorporating a lot more sprints and distance running into my workout. Going to kill my weight gain prospects, but I will be upping the cals to maintain. Gotta get my diet more consistant. I'm sure I would be gaining more if I had a more consistent protein intake... Just gotta figure out this whole college thing. When I was in the military, I found time to eat and we had access to microwaves and shi+. Now I don't always have that luxury so I gotta figure something out...Maybe more chicken salads since you can eat those chilled.

I would have to say, Paragon would be 100X better if I focused more on my diet and consistent training. I apologize this log was sketchy for a week or so. That's my fault 100%. I hope this last week or more will really make up for it.

I just bought a squat rack and 300lbs worth of weights and an olympic bar off craigs list... It's being delivered on Sunday. I'm buying matts to build my own dead lift platform and for the most part I can do all my compound lifts at home... I have an adjustable bench with preacher curl bar and leg extension/hamstring curl machine too. So deads, squats, bench, shrugs, cleans, straight leg deads, military press, upright rows, leg ext/ham curl will all be done at home...I'm going to get beastly!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Couple progress pics for pervert row...
    Name:  018.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  86.3 KB
    Name:  021.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  86.2 KB
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Another hour or two ruck march (40lb pack/mil boots and uni) in 7 hours... Off to bed
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow... Today's workout was amazing.

Cleans

135x8x6x6x6

Deads
    135x12 225x8 315x1 345x1... I hit twice my body weight today on deads... still not where I was before I cut but obv I shouldn't be since I was on Havoc that last time I hit heavy heavy deads. (505#max at one point).

Squats
    135x12, 135x10, 225x8, 315x1
    Went really low on the majority of these... like below ninety (except at 315...I hit 90 and started upward... it was rough one but I got it no help)

Front Squats
    135x6,4,4 -- Not lack of strength, just lack of form because the bar kept slipping.. I suck

Incline DB flys
    35x15x12x12x10
    (in between fly sets I held each dumbell above my head for 30+ seconds to begin training my shoulders to hold ammo cans and rifles above my head for TACP training)

Flat DB press
    70x12x12x12x10 ...strength is staying there/increasing for sure

Preacher curls
    25+BarX6,6,6,6

DB two arm triceps
    60x12x12x12x10

Single Arm DB extensions
    35x10,8,6,6

Pullover machine (Back widening)
    90x12x10x10

Abs
    3 sets of roman chair weighted abs

I felt amazing in the gym today. I'm back at it hard since I don't mind being sore since I don't have a physical eval coming up anytime soon.

BTW, I killed my eval. Maxed pushups within 45 seconds (minute standard) Maxed sit ups with 5 seconds to spare, and hit 11:04 for a 1.5 mile run... put me at 95.7%. I'm going to try and get my run down to 10:15 for my next one. So, I'm going to be incorporating a lot more sprints and distance running into my workout. Going to kill my weight gain prospects, but I will be upping the cals to maintain. Gotta get my diet more consistant. I'm sure I would be gaining more if I had a more consistent protein intake... Just gotta figure out this whole college thing. When I was in the military, I found time to eat and we had access to microwaves and shi+. Now I don't always have that luxury so I gotta figure something out...Maybe more chicken salads since you can eat those chilled.

I would have to say, Paragon would be 100X better if I focused more on my diet and consistent training. I apologize this log was sketchy for a week or so. That's my fault 100%. I hope this last week or more will really make up for it.

I just bought a squat rack and 300lbs worth of weights and an olympic bar off craigs list... It's being delivered on Sunday. I'm buying matts to build my own dead lift platform and for the most part I can do all my compound lifts at home... I have an adjustable bench with preacher curl bar and leg extension/hamstring curl machine too. So deads, squats, bench, shrugs, cleans, straight leg deads, military press, upright rows, leg ext/ham curl will all be done at home...I'm going to get beastly!
    Awesome job brother glad I picked you!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Awesome job brother glad I picked you!!
    Man, I was worried this log wasn't up to par! Just sucks when life takes over for a time period. Back at it hard obv!

Early morning ruck! It's cold as balls but ill make it! Pray I don't get sick though!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I feel like a train hit me today. That workout ef'd me up!

Where are all my trolls at? I know people read this and don't post! Say what's up!
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Paragon you say?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Damn nice One Arm DB extensions man! You always had some beast a$$ triceps bro. Sounds like your gym setup is coming along awesome, it'll be better than the one we have at work here soon lol. Keep killin' it I would hate all that fkin cardio!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Paragon you say?
    Yes.. Well worth the price!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Damn nice One Arm DB extensions man! You always had some beast a$$ triceps bro. Sounds like your gym setup is coming along awesome, it'll be better than the one we have at work here soon lol. Keep killin' it I would hate all that fkin cardio!
    Lol. Look at the size difference though Super. I'm leaning out though.

Man full body workouts suck! Not only is one body part sore at a time but everything is sore!

340# took a toll on my back.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have some in the mail. With my T-shirt.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Man full body workouts suck! Not only is one body part sore at a time but everything is sore!

340# took a toll on my back.
    Man I bet, I'm planning on doing a 3 day split some time next year and I'm dreading that, gonna be sore as fk nonstop.

I feel you man my back felt alright after 405 but the week after I did 315 for reps and my back felt like crap.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Man I bet, I'm planning on doing a 3 day split some time next year and I'm dreading that, gonna be sore as fk nonstop.

I feel you man my back felt alright after 405 but the week after I did 315 for reps and my back felt like crap.
    Yeah man... I'm still sore after two days!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Name:  image-3843145345.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  461.0 KB

Another good eating day! That's breakfast and yes I told you guys I was a redneck... That's cornmeal mush! Oh and unflavored Greek yoghurt is disgusting!

Made a pot of homemade chili last night too. 25oz chili bean/15oz kidney bean/2 lbs of beef/4 cups of protein plus macaroni... Round here we use
    Macaroni in our chili but don't call dat shi+ chili Mac!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Lol yum!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Even though I still feel like I got hit by a train, I'm heading to the gym for a light workout. My arms, chest, upperback and shoulders aren't sore so I'm going to hit them hard. My traps, lower back and quads feel like someone took a hammer to them in my sleep so they may be neglected today.

I'm thinking about doing six sets of chest, shoulders, bis/tris, calves and abs....
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Name:  image-3843145345.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  461.0 KBMade a pot of homemade chili last night too. 25oz chili bean/15oz kidney bean/2 lbs of beef/4 cups of protein plus macaroni... Round here we use Macaroni in our chili but don't call dat shi+ chili Mac!
    Sounds like some pretty bad a$$ chili mac bro!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

You take that back

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
  2. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
  3. Napalm/Fat loss Log (Un-sponsored)
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:05 PM
  5. Coug42's "Drive to Survive" Log (AN Sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM