LGS PH-17 sponsored log

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
LGs PH-17 sponsored log
This is my first attempt at a log so please be patient with me..I will try to make updates every other day.
History:
I have been working out for on and off for the last 15 years..Im 41 years old.I took the last year off from any training or working out while dealing with some personal demons in my life(depression)..My head seems to be on straight now and i have been back in the gym for the last 2 months.My weight sky rocketed from 225 lbs to 260lbs which only increased my depresssion.Now my weight is back down to 245.I am also currently having issues with a old injury which may limit my some of my workouts from time to time.Several years ago i damaged some ligaments in my kneck and tore my right peck muscle and damaged my right rotator cuff.So my days of heavy lifting are over.Most of my workouts for the next 8 weeks will be more reps and cardio.

Goal:
My main goal is to get back to my normal weight of 225lbs.Im 6ft.Once i reach this goal i may try to go even lower but over the years i have found this weight seems to be my ideal to normal weight.

Dosing:
1.5ml 4 times a day

Supplements:
Protein powder
5gm day of creatine
Multi-vitamin.

Day 1
Must shake product as it seems to fall out of suspension very easily when it is sitting..Taste is not the best but its tolerable.
I took bottle with me so i could get my doses throughout the day.Appetite seems to be down today not sure if its side affect or it was from the odd aftertaste that has stayed in my mouth from the product. Today i noticed moderate headache off and on throughout the day,again not sure if its from product or from allergies,will see if it continues.

Today was scheduled chest day and my rotator cuff was throbbing before i started my day.For cardio i walked 3.5miles.
My range of motion was very limited today so i chose to do chest workout on a freemotion machine.I spent 35 minutes doing as many decline/incline and flyes as i could handle with light to moderate weight.I know i made a few guys mad as I spent so much time on that machince.After that i could no longer handle to pain any more.Tonight feel sore in both pecs so i accomplished my goal anyway.

Food intake
Breakfast 50 gram protein shake
after workout 2 bananas(all i could eat)
afternoon 1/2 canteloupe
evening meal turkey breast and banana
evening shake 50gm protein and scoop of peanutbutter

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've noticed the headache initially as well. It should subside. :)

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 2
appetite still low today had issue of being nauseated this morning after 2nd dose.
Meals today
Protein shake 50gms
2 bananas
small bowl of mixed fruit
2 skinless chicken legs
protein shake 50gms
small bowl of mixed fruit.

Today was back day and rotator cuff still giving me troubles so i did high reps of wide lats on freemotion machine and high reps on hammer strength lat machine for about 45minutes
Cardio i picked up to 4 1/2 miles on treadmill.

overall good day no headaches today only the nausea that passed after 15 minutes..seems to increase body temp or something i was sweating like a whor in church..

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 3
appetite little better..no more nausea or headaches today..however my joints feel very dry and somewhat painful..feels much like when cycling eq or winnie ..still sweating like crazy...

cardio 4 1/2 miles again
shoulders at the gym...i was able to use free weights today so i felt like i got a better workout in..could not go to heavy as my rotator cuff is still very tight

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many cals you eating a day?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Everyone is taking PH17 nowa days haha, Awesome!

Count me in!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There you are my red headed step child!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 4
appetite better today ..actually took the time tonight to bake several chicken breasts and loaded up fridge..
joints still feeling very dry but I was able to have solid arm day in the gym today..cardio another 4 1/2 miles..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4
appetite better today ..actually took the time tonight to bake several chicken breasts and loaded up fridge..
joints still feeling very dry but I was able to have solid arm day in the gym today..cardio another 4 1/2 miles..
Yeah my appetite seemed to be lagging @ certain parts of the day as well.
Liking this stuff so far? I know it hasn't kicked in but no ill side effects right?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Yeah my appetite seemed to be lagging @ certain parts of the day as well.
Liking this stuff so far? I know it hasn't kicked in but no ill side effects right?
no ill side effects no..just lagging appetite..my only complaint is dry joints but that means it must be doing its job and drying me up in other places as well

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
day 5
today appetite is back to normal..almost to much appetite..feel much better today..energy level seems to be up..still sweating like crazy..weight down 3lbs to 242 since i started on Monday..I also noticed a slight increase in vascularity in my upper body...

today was leg day and i overslept so i had to merge my cardio in with my legs...wanted to try something different so i used seated leg extension only and set at 125lbs..i would do 5 sets of 10 then off to treadmill at level 4.5 for 5 minutes then back leg extensions..this lasted for 1 hour..was a total of 300 leg extensions..my legs felt like jello when i got finished....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad the appetite is back up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6 PL, what's new pal?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 6
day off from weights so only cardio
walked 3 1/2 miles around local track and then went to gym and walked an additional 2 1/2 miles on treadmill followed by 20 minutes of abbs..

overall very good day..no nasea or headaches so looks like those days are behind me..only pain is on my injured side so could be non related to product at this time..

muscles feel fuller and slight increase in vascularity noticed(and i didnt even pump them up today)
sweating was not as bad today either

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6
day off from weights so only cardio
walked 3 1/2 miles around local track and then went to gym and walked an additional 2 1/2 miles on treadmill followed by 20 minutes of abbs..

overall very good day..no nasea or headaches so looks like those days are behind me..only pain is on my injured side so could be non related to product at this time..

muscles feel fuller and slight increase in vascularity noticed(and i didnt even pump them up today)
sweating was not as bad today either
Sweet. Yeah I don't recall too much sweating. I think my aggression & libido is picking up some, but I'm going to watch the next few days and make note.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 7
cardio only....3 1/2 miles at local track again,,tomorrow is chest day so I'm enjoying football and relaxing..
my inlaws brought pizza but i didnt want to ruin my 3 1/2 mile so ive only eating chicken breasts and veggies all day..
overall i feel very good..very little joint discomfort today....however it was a struggle to get my walk/jog in today..my legs still are tight and kept wanting to quit but i managed to talk myself through it with a little Breaking Benjamin...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe those 300 leg extensions caught up to you! Craziness!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
oh did i mention my libido is through the roof...unfortunately my wife and i dont see eye to eye on that being a good effect

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 8
just keeps getting better.....
vascularity and tightness noted..small amount of acne on upper body..libido very high..
today was chest day and what a pump i got today..was able to get 300 reps on chest today..100 flat bench..100 cable crossovers and 100 on peck deck

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 8
just keeps getting better.....
vascularity and tightness noted..small amount of acne on upper body..libido very high..
today was chest day and what a pump i got today..was able to get 300 reps on chest today..100 flat bench..100 cable crossovers and 100 on peck deck
Yeah, I'm starting to see the same things, except no acne.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 9
not much change today other then more vascularity..killer pumps when in the gym..Libido is very high..waking up with super chubbies every morning
today was biceps and triceps so i decided to go for some crazy amount of reps again
250 reps on biceps and 200 reps on triceps...and im still on the lower doses

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 9
not much change today other then more vascularity..killer pumps when in the gym..Libido is very high..waking up with super chubbies every morning
today was biceps and triceps so i decided to go for some crazy amount of reps again
250 reps on biceps and 200 reps on triceps...and im still on the lower doses
Insane volume on the bi/tri work outs.
You picking up more to continue to run it or you're done @ 4 weeks?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 10
another good day not to much to add..libido still high and some more acne noted..
workouts very strong

Day 11
went to Dr this morning for my monthly visit(im crazy so i need crazy pills every month)
weighed me today with clothes on 240.8lbs was 245lbs when i started 11 days ago..
libido high..workouts still strong..all is good..will continue with regular doses at this time

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 10
another good day not to much to add..libido still high and some more acne noted..
workouts very strong

Day 11
went to Dr this morning for my monthly visit(im crazy so i need crazy pills every month)
weighed me today with clothes on 240.8lbs was 245lbs when i started 11 days ago..
libido high..workouts still strong..all is good..will continue with regular doses at this time
Nice update man.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 12
Today was supposed to be leg day but life threw me a curve ball and i didnt have much time today so i rushed into gym and did some calves and leg extensions..nothing spectacular i will try to hit some legs tomorrow to make up for it..

as far as ph17 goes i feel awsome..crazy pumps even on little bit i was able to get done today..more vascularity in my forearms and upper body..libido still high..also little more acne noted on upper body

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 12
Today was supposed to be leg day but life threw me a curve ball and i didnt have much time today so i rushed into gym and did some calves and leg extensions..nothing spectacular i will try to hit some legs tomorrow to make up for it..

as far as ph17 goes i feel awsome..crazy pumps even on little bit i was able to get done today..more vascularity in my forearms and upper body..libido still high..also little more acne noted on upper body
Seeing pumps?
I havent seen too much in the way of pumps/fullness anymore. I may need to increase carbs/cals a bit.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Seeing pumps?
I havent seen too much in the way of pumps/fullness anymore. I may need to increase carbs/cals a bit.
my calories are up..its those peanut butter and banana sandwiches you kept talking about..i eat 2 a day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 13 and 14
days off from gym..cardio only at local track..4 1/2 miles each day at a fast walk/jog
nothing really changed ..
libido still very high..small amount of acne noted still..muscles feel very full
weight back up to 242 but i have been eating much more((clean)so im not to worried about weight gain at this point..will continue using mirror to judge progress and not scale

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 13 and 14
days off from gym..cardio only at local track..4 1/2 miles each day at a fast walk/jog
nothing really changed ..
libido still very high..small amount of acne noted still..muscles feel very full
weight back up to 242 but i have been eating much more((clean)so im not to worried about weight gain at this point..will continue using mirror to judge progress and not scale
Still got the fullness huh?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 15 and 16
workouts have been awsome..pumps so bad they hurt...im loving it...
cardio the same fast walk/jog 3 1/2 miles each day...
like Aaron said vascularity comes and goes..my weight seems to be going up but judging by mirror its all good weight..
no new acne just small amount on upper body..will continue at 1 1/2 mls for 2 more weeks...will consider going up the dosage to 3mls 4 times a day for the last 4 weeks but if i cont to get good results at minimal dosage i may just stay at that dose...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 15 and 16
workouts have been awsome..pumps so bad they hurt...im loving it...
cardio the same fast walk/jog 3 1/2 miles each day...
like Aaron said vascularity comes and goes..my weight seems to be going up but judging by mirror its all good weight..
no new acne just small amount on upper body..will continue at 1 1/2 mls for 2 more weeks...will consider going up the dosage to 3mls 4 times a day for the last 4 weeks but if i cont to get good results at minimal dosage i may just stay at that dose...
Nice man.
My weight fluctuated a bit today too, more carbs & water.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
update today is day 22 ill have a correct update later tonight after my chest workout.all is still going very well..have more bottles in route so i can continue for 60 days..will start to double the dose next week..still small amount of acne..libido very high..strength up..vascularity and my weight is up a few pounds...thought i would be losing weight but my pants are very lose in the waist and i look more defined in the mirror so ill keep on going this way

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update today is day 22 ill have a correct update later tonight after my chest workout.all is still going very well..have more bottles in route so i can continue for 60 days..will start to double the dose next week..still small amount of acne..libido very high..strength up..vascularity and my weight is up a few pounds...thought i would be losing weight but my pants are very lose in the waist and i look more defined in the mirror so ill keep on going this way
Losing BF and gaining muscle!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 24
weight still around 245 in the mornings..libido very high..very small amount of acne on upper body..vascularity still comes and goes..strength is up...today i increased my dosage to 3 mls 4 times a day..will continue this for another 28-30 days...
today was shoulders and cardio..i did 45 minutes on treadmill and 15 minutes on bike up hill..i was soaking wet in sweat then the fun began..45 minutes of high rep shoulders..still very happy with product..should be even better at higher dosages

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Upping the dose huh? let the games begin!

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Day 27
so far so good... dosage up to 3 mls 4 times a day..strength very good..libido off the chain..vascularity still present..appetite is insane..weight up to 246..still appears to be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time..i have increased my workouts to include 45 minutes to 1 hour of weight training using moderate weights with higher reps and also 1 hour of cardio

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards