LGS PH-17 sponsored log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 10
    another good day not to much to add..libido still high and some more acne noted..
    workouts very strong

Day 11
    went to Dr this morning for my monthly visit(im crazy so i need crazy pills every month)
    weighed me today with clothes on 240.8lbs was 245lbs when i started 11 days ago..
    libido high..workouts still strong..all is good..will continue with regular doses at this time

2. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 10
    another good day not to much to add..libido still high and some more acne noted..
    workouts very strong

Day 11
    went to Dr this morning for my monthly visit(im crazy so i need crazy pills every month)
    weighed me today with clothes on 240.8lbs was 245lbs when i started 11 days ago..
    libido high..workouts still strong..all is good..will continue with regular doses at this time
    Nice update man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Day 12
    Today was supposed to be leg day but life threw me a curve ball and i didnt have much time today so i rushed into gym and did some calves and leg extensions..nothing spectacular i will try to hit some legs tomorrow to make up for it..

as far as ph17 goes i feel awsome..crazy pumps even on little bit i was able to get done today..more vascularity in my forearms and upper body..libido still high..also little more acne noted on upper body

4. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 12
    Today was supposed to be leg day but life threw me a curve ball and i didnt have much time today so i rushed into gym and did some calves and leg extensions..nothing spectacular i will try to hit some legs tomorrow to make up for it..

as far as ph17 goes i feel awsome..crazy pumps even on little bit i was able to get done today..more vascularity in my forearms and upper body..libido still high..also little more acne noted on upper body
    Seeing pumps?
    I havent seen too much in the way of pumps/fullness anymore. I may need to increase carbs/cals a bit.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Seeing pumps?
    I havent seen too much in the way of pumps/fullness anymore. I may need to increase carbs/cals a bit.
    my calories are up..its those peanut butter and banana sandwiches you kept talking about..i eat 2 a day
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    my calories are up..its those peanut butter and banana sandwiches you kept talking about..i eat 2 a day
    Good deal man.

7. Day 13 and 14
    days off from gym..cardio only at local track..4 1/2 miles each day at a fast walk/jog
    nothing really changed ..
    libido still very high..small amount of acne noted still..muscles feel very full
    weight back up to 242 but i have been eating much more((clean)so im not to worried about weight gain at this point..will continue using mirror to judge progress and not scale

8. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 13 and 14
    days off from gym..cardio only at local track..4 1/2 miles each day at a fast walk/jog
    nothing really changed ..
    libido still very high..small amount of acne noted still..muscles feel very full
    weight back up to 242 but i have been eating much more((clean)so im not to worried about weight gain at this point..will continue using mirror to judge progress and not scale
    Still got the fullness huh?

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still got the fullness huh?
    i think the fullness is from them banana n peanut butter sandwiches

10. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i think the fullness is from them banana n peanut butter sandwiches

11. Day 15 and 16
    workouts have been awsome..pumps so bad they hurt...im loving it...
    cardio the same fast walk/jog 3 1/2 miles each day...
    like Aaron said vascularity comes and goes..my weight seems to be going up but judging by mirror its all good weight..
    no new acne just small amount on upper body..will continue at 1 1/2 mls for 2 more weeks...will consider going up the dosage to 3mls 4 times a day for the last 4 weeks but if i cont to get good results at minimal dosage i may just stay at that dose...

12. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 15 and 16
    workouts have been awsome..pumps so bad they hurt...im loving it...
    cardio the same fast walk/jog 3 1/2 miles each day...
    like Aaron said vascularity comes and goes..my weight seems to be going up but judging by mirror its all good weight..
    no new acne just small amount on upper body..will continue at 1 1/2 mls for 2 more weeks...will consider going up the dosage to 3mls 4 times a day for the last 4 weeks but if i cont to get good results at minimal dosage i may just stay at that dose...
    Nice man.
    My weight fluctuated a bit today too, more carbs & water.

13. update today is day 22 ill have a correct update later tonight after my chest workout.all is still going very well..have more bottles in route so i can continue for 60 days..will start to double the dose next week..still small amount of acne..libido very high..strength up..vascularity and my weight is up a few pounds...thought i would be losing weight but my pants are very lose in the waist and i look more defined in the mirror so ill keep on going this way

14. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    update today is day 22 ill have a correct update later tonight after my chest workout.all is still going very well..have more bottles in route so i can continue for 60 days..will start to double the dose next week..still small amount of acne..libido very high..strength up..vascularity and my weight is up a few pounds...thought i would be losing weight but my pants are very lose in the waist and i look more defined in the mirror so ill keep on going this way
    Losing BF and gaining muscle!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

15. Day 24
    weight still around 245 in the mornings..libido very high..very small amount of acne on upper body..vascularity still comes and goes..strength is up...today i increased my dosage to 3 mls 4 times a day..will continue this for another 28-30 days...
    today was shoulders and cardio..i did 45 minutes on treadmill and 15 minutes on bike up hill..i was soaking wet in sweat then the fun began..45 minutes of high rep shoulders..still very happy with product..should be even better at higher dosages

16. Upping the dose huh? let the games begin!

17. Day 27
    so far so good... dosage up to 3 mls 4 times a day..strength very good..libido off the chain..vascularity still present..appetite is insane..weight up to 246..still appears to be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time..i have increased my workouts to include 45 minutes to 1 hour of weight training using moderate weights with higher reps and also 1 hour of cardio

18. Nice I got two bottles for an 8 week cycle

19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Nice I got two bottles for an 8 week cycle
    That's the way to do it...

20. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Nice I got two bottles for an 8 week cycle
    your going to love the stuff..

21. Day 29
    all still very good..
    did 8 1/2 mile bike ride today for cardio and a 600 rep chest day....
    weight still same..libido and vascularity still a 9 out of 10

22. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 29
    all still very good..
    did 8 1/2 mile bike ride today for cardio and a 600 rep chest day....
    weight still same..libido and vascularity still a 9 out of 10
    600 reps? Nice! DTP?

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    600 reps? Nice! DTP?
    not a true DTP..we did 4 didfferent motions at 15 reps per set and 30 second rest between sets

24. Day 33
    still going strong..not much to report on..libido still strong..vascularity comes and goes..strength is solid..weight up and down 1-2 lbs every few days..cardio 1 hour day and weight training 50 minutes to 1 hour 5 days a week...

25. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 33
    still going strong..not much to report on..libido still strong..vascularity comes and goes..strength is solid..weight up and down 1-2 lbs every few days..cardio 1 hour day and weight training 50 minutes to 1 hour 5 days a week...
    Running it past 30 days?

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Running it past 30 days?
    yes will go for at least 45 days...

27. Day 37...
    still going strong...weight still same but i would say ive dropped 1-2% body fat...still training 2 hours day 1 hour cardio and 1 hour weights..weight training is 10-15 reps followed by rest of 15-20 seconds...my boss lady asked me the other day what i was doing different because my shoulders and arms were so much bigger

28. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Day 37...
    still going strong...weight still same but i would say ive dropped 1-2% body fat...still training 2 hours day 1 hour cardio and 1 hour weights..weight training is 10-15 reps followed by rest of 15-20 seconds...my boss lady asked me the other day what i was doing different because my shoulders and arms were so much bigger
    Damn!
    That's good stuff man, did u mention what u will use for PCT yet?

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn!
    That's good stuff man, did u mention what u will use for PCT yet?
    will most likely use Formadrol since this seems so mild

30. Other than the headaches at the beginning any sides? Looks like you are responding nicely to this compound!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
  4. Replies: 423
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 11:46 AM
  5. LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)
    By stl123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 09:03 AM