Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I don't think there is enough weight at the gym for you to run halo! Lol
    Hahaha man I hope not. Actually just picked up a **** ton of weights my old high school was off loading. Once this shoulder is healed and healthy I know I am going to get the itch to run something. It has been too long!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Grabbed a chest workout today. Felt pretty strong but had to cut bench short since my shoulder started to feel a bit weird. Better safe than sorry at this point. Did a good amount of sets on the Hammer strength until my chest was fried to make up for it.

Song of the Day: Metallica - Stone Cold Crazy

Bench:

barx20
    95x12
    135x10
    165x10
    185x19 (This is when my shoulder pinched and I stopped. I had an easy 4-5 more left in the tank)

Hammer Strength Bench:

2 plates (each side)x20
    2 platesx18
    2 platesx15
    2 platesx10

Dumbbell Skull Crushers

40'sx10
    40'sx10
    40'sx10
    40'sx10
    40'sx12

Wide Grip Tricep Pressdowns:

155x10
    165x10
    175x10
    185x8

Push Up Circuit

Abs

Workout notes. Workout went good minus the shoulder. Stayed light on everything after to not risk further aggravating anything. I felt strong even though I had to stop short

Supplement Notes: Still getting awesome pumps with this stack. Strength continues to go up as well. I am continuing to get comments that I am looking bigger which has not happened in a long time so I love that. I measured my Arm cold 4 days past any workouts and it was a hair over 17" which is bigger than they have been in awhile. I am going to assume they are over 17.5" pumped but I will try to measure after my back workout to get the actual measurement. Only downside is that there is a major battle between TP and my ass and TP is winning by a landslide
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Saw my brother last night and without me saying anything he mentioned that my arms look the biggest they have since before my injury. He asked if I was sure Anabeta wasn't a PH due to my gains. Only other natty product I have been this pleased with is UR Spray and that is definitely going to be a stack in the near future. Unfortunately, no matter how I dose it, TP is giving me horrible GI issues. May have to discontinue it. I will hold out a little longer. Legs workout in a few hours I will report back after.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Also, My brother ordered two bottles of Anabeta last night to add to the one I already gave him.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Saw my brother last night and without me saying anything he mentioned that my arms look the biggest they have since before my injury. He asked if I was sure Anabeta wasn't a PH due to my gains. Only other natty product I have been this pleased with is UR Spray and that is definitely going to be a stack in the near future. Unfortunately, no matter how I dose it, TP is giving me horrible GI issues. May have to discontinue it. I will hold out a little longer. Legs workout in a few hours I will report back after.
    Glad to see your loving anabeta! That stuff is no joke my favorite. I'm still here!!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I grabbed a leg workout yesterday. I have been feeling my recovery and strength slowing down a bit so it was a pretty light almost deload session. I think the bands and such have drained my CNS faster since I have not done them in so long.

Squat:

barx20
    135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    225x10
    225x10

Leg Extensions:
    135x10
    165x10
    185x10

Leg Curls:

100x10
    100x10
    140x10
    160x10

Abs:

Weight Crunches
    Standing weighted ab work
    Planks

Supplement notes: Still continuing to get a bit bigger and great fullness. Im going to finish this tub of TP and discontinue it. The GI issues are too much and won't go away no matter what I try.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I am going to an old school powerlifting gym today for deadlifts and back. Pumped to get to have dumbbells that go over 100's!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am going to an old school powerlifting gym today for deadlifts and back. Pumped to get to have dumbbells that go over 100's!
    Nice cant wait to see the #'s you throw around! Go kill it for me since I've been stuck with this dam hurricane!
    Olympus labs Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Ok so I found my new gym. Its an awesome family owned old school gym. Tons of excellent weights, sleds, chains, specialty bars, etc. Super nice people, not slammed, and best of all a chalk pit. An absolute great training environment. Its a 30 minute drive each way but to me that is worth it. I am going to try to go to that gym at least twice a week. I went today and did a quick back and bicep workout.

Deadlifts:

135x10
    225x5
    265x5
    305x5
    335x5
    385x5
    440x5

Dumbbell Rows:

60'sx10
    80'sx10
    100'sx6
    120'sx6
    140'sx6
    140'sx8 (put on straps for this set)

Tbar Rows:

1 platex10
    2 platesx8
    3 platesx8
    4 platesx8

Hammer Strength Low Row (Different one than I have ever used and much harder)

1 plate(each side)x10
    2 platesx4
    1 plate 1 quarterx10 stripped to 1 platex5

Straight Arm Rope Pull Downs:

100x12
    120x12
    140x12

Rear Delt Raises:

35'sx12
    35'sx12

Dumbell Curls

40'sx10
    40'sx10
    40'sx10

Workout Notes: Had a great workout. Felt strong and was really pleased with my deadlift. Also, I was excited to finally use some real dumbbells and I was surprised that I had not lost much strength on the heavy Dumbbell rows. One of the best training days I have had in a long time. It was great to be in a real training environment with real lifters as opposed to some osteoporosis ridden cardio plex.

Supplement Notes: I say this all the time, but I am amazed at how much strength I have been able to add in such a short period with a natty stack. Obviously its not PH or Steroid like, but its by far better than any other natty stack I have tried. My brother is still not convinced that Anabeta isn't spiked with something after seeing my results. I took some Hemavol before too. That combined with Anabeta and TP was honestly too much. The pumps were so bad that I feel it actually hindered my strength. One thing I noticed is that my pumps are lasting much longer after my workouts than usual. No other changes to report though.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great lifts my brother! I see you goin places!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Great lifts my brother! I see you goin places!!!
    I got a long ways to go before I catch up to you.

I got a quick ab, cardio, and shoulder rehab workout in today. I never used to do abs so I am finally getting in the habit. Figure it should be good for my squats and deads.

Weighted Crunches, Planks, Leg Raises

Prowler Work for cardio.

I will be out for the weekend and there is no gym where I am going. I will update again Monday
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I figured it would be worth noting that over the weekend several more people mentioned that I looked really big and "More Swole" than usual. I have gotten more comments about my size running Anabeta than I have on any other actual cycle (PH or Steroid) I have run so that should speak volumes. I am up about 5 lbs from the start and no noticeable fat gain that I can see. I also still have 3/4 of this bottle left plus one more. Anabeta has quickly become a favorite for me. I would say this and UR-Spray are the best natty products I have run. Also, I finished the tub of Test Powder and will not continue with my second tub. I gutted out (literally) the first tub for the Promo but now that my free tub is done I do not want to continue any longer with it. I will post up a review for it tomorrow.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Also, I took advantage of the Iforce Hemavol and multi Vitamin sale. Great deal. Lifting straps are top quality even though I never use them. They are going to be handy for heavy Meadows rows. Lemon drop Hemavol is unreal tasting.

Name:  clearshot.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  89.9 KB

Half gallon jugs of Clearshot are too much too resist. Almost forgot just how awesome this stuff is
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Grabbed a chest workout today. Still keeping chest light and using machines after what happened last week but had a good workout regardless.

Song of the Day: Pantera - Primal Concrete Sledge

Hammer Strength Bench:

1 plate(each side)x20
    2 platesx10
    2 Plates+1 quarterx10
    2 Plates+1 quarterx10
    2 Plates+1 quarterx10
    2 Plates+1 quarterx8

Hammer Strength Incline:

1 plate(each side)x15
    2 Platesx15
    2 platesx15

Push Up Circuit:

3 sets

Lying Barbell Extensions:

barx10
    65x10
    85x10
    95x10
    115x10
    115x12

Rope Pressdowns:

130x15
    140x15
    150x12

Workout notes: a pretty good chest workout that didn't bother my shoulder at all. Since I have to go light, I am trying to focus very hard on contractions. This is much different than my powerlifting routes. I also don't feel like I did a real workout unless heavy complex basics are used but this is still much better than nothing. Chest is increasing in size again as well.

Supplement Notes: No noticeable dropoff since discontinuing TP. Pumps and all day fullness are still great. All of my shirts are fitting tighter. Strength and endurance are good. Adding weight and staying lean which was my whole goal in the first place. I am loving Anabeta more and more each workout. Heavy legs are up tomorrow and I am ready to punish them after deloading them last week.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Can't beat Pantera haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Ree...spect...are you talking to me???
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ree...spect...are you talking to me???
    Looking shredded in the new avi man. I can only hope I look like that at 53
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

Your workouts are getiing scary!!! You need to post some pics if you have them. I'm on my 4th day of Anabeta Elite and its starting to kick in already!! I'm with you I love this stuff..
    Olympus labs Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

I keep looking at my bottles of AB and drooling. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Your workouts are getiing scary!!! You need to post some pics if you have them. I'm on my 4th day of Anabeta Elite and its starting to kick in already!! I'm with you I love this stuff..
    Haha well I realized I probably should post some pics so I snapped a quick few no pump or anything. You can see how much my chest, shoulders, traps, and triceps have gotten out of proportion from my injury but they are slowly recovering.

Name:  back bicep.JPG
Views: 123
Size:  24.5 KBName:  mm 2.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  25.1 KBName:  side tricep.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  13.2 KB

Its tough to get good pictures taking them yourself. These also made me realize how far off from my old self I am. Oh well extra motivation to get healed up and start crushing it again
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I also got a squat workout in today. Hit it pretty good after my deload week.

Song of the Day: Lil Jon ft. Pastor Troy - Throw it Up

Front Squats:

135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    255x3
    275x3
    315x4 PR

Leg Press:

6 platesx10
    10 platesx10
    12 platesx10
    14 platesx20

Single Leg Dumbbell SLDL:

40'sx12
    40'sx12

Double Leg Dumbbell SLDL:

80'sx12
    100'sx12

Abs

Workout notes: Hit yet another PR on this log. Decided to switch it up a bit with some heavy front squats. Legs felt strong and weights exploded up. Leg presses were just a nice finisher to get some blood moving in the legs. That was the first time I have tried single leg dumbbell sldl. They were my workout partners suggestion. They were great for balance and such but didn't allow me to get that feeling where my hamstrings are pulling up a bunch of weight.

Supplement Notes: Recovery seems to be getting better. Obviously strength continues to increase and I am very pleased to get yet another PR. I have been eating a good deal more calories without any fat gain as well. Pumps and everything else are awesome as always
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Looking lean and mean Cat! Those traps are crazy. 315 front squats show some true overall strength bubba. I would say to use the single leg SLDLs as a finisher after killing them with 2 leg.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Stacked my brotha! Never saw u before! Keep it up
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking lean and mean Cat! Those traps are crazy. 315 front squats show some true overall strength bubba. I would say to use the single leg SLDLs as a finisher after killing them with 2 leg.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I used to have very big traps/shoulders but a year without doing them makes it tough to maintain size but I am glad to know they are still respectable. I agree about the SLDLs too. I tried them first but quickly realized I needed something that would allow me to do more weight so I switched over. Definitely a finishing exercise more than anything.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stacked my brotha! Never saw u before! Keep it up
    Thanks man I appreciate that coming from you. I got a long ways before I catch up to your size/strength. If I ever do that is haha
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Thanks man I appreciate that coming from you. I got a long ways before I catch up to your size/strength. If I ever do that is haha
    Don't down your accomplishments brah keep at it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

Now I know why you can move the amount a weight you do!! Keep doing what your doing cause it's working!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Now I know why you can move the amount a weight you do!! Keep doing what your doing cause it's working!!
    Thanks for the support as always man. Definitely feeling it in the legs today. I cringe at every set of stairs I come across. I completely forgot to post a final review of the Test Powder so I will get on that as well
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Have had an unexpected funeral and some other things going on so I have been slammed. I have some workouts to log and I will do so tomorrow am.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Have had an unexpected funeral and some other things going on so I have been slammed. I have some workouts to log and I will do so tomorrow am.

Sorry for your lose.
    Olympus labs Rep
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Here is my back workout from a few days back.

Barbell Rows:

barx10
    135x10
    135x6
    165x6
    185x6
    215x6
    255x6

Meadows Rows:

1platex10
    1plate+1quarterx10
    2platesx10
    2platesx10

Seated wide-neutral grip row:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x10

Hammer Strength High Row:

2 platesx15
    2 platesx15

Rear Lateral Raises:

35'sx12
    40'sx12

Alt. Dumbbell Curls:

40's drop set in 5 lb increments all the way down to 5's. 10 Reps per weight

Same thing with Hammer Curls

Workout Notes: Feel stronger every time I hit the gym. The cur idea was my buddys and absolutely killed me. I have never done that much volume on biceps and my arms were wrecked.

Supplement Notes: Nothing new to report. Still continuing to get a little bigger and stronger. BF staying low despite crappy diet. No drop off since discontinuing TP
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Sorry for your lose.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. It was a friend of mines dad sad story.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I did a Deadlift only workout Friday.

Deadlifts:

135x10
    185x5
    225x5
    275x1
    315x1
    365x1
    405x1
    445x1
    485x1
    500x3

I was beyond excited to get 500 for 3. I am getting back closer to my old deadlift and it felt incredibly easy. 600 is coming soon I can feel it
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

As I mentioned in my Achilles log, while having to wrestle some drunk dude out of the bar I work at, I injured the AC joint in my other shoulder. Beyond frustrated. I was finally making great progress and gains and this happens. Im hoping its nothing serious. Going to ice it and rest it and maybe it will get better
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%

Solid work on those deads. Hope the shoulder issue isn't anything serious..good luck with that!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

I hate drunk dudes at bars I hope u kicked his a$$! Hope the shoulder isn't too bad, have you tried any joint supps to help it heal? Anyway 500x 3 on deads is heavy u should hit 600 no problem!
    Olympus labs Rep
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

I hate drunk dudes at bars I hope u kicked his a$$! Hope the shoulder isn't too bad, have you tried any joint supps to help it heal? Anyway 500x 3 on deads is heavy u should hit 600 no problem!
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I have tried tons of stuff. Joint Force and Cissus have been my favorites. I currently am logging Achilles as well and it is showing promise.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid work on those deads. Hope the shoulder issue isn't anything serious..good luck with that!
    Thanks man I appreciate it.

Ok so the orthopedic surgeon I went to took a look at it is a good surgeon and is the one who operated on my knee. He said there was no tear or separation, but that it had been aggravated a good amount. He pretty much stated that it was a degenerative and chronic condition that would effect me on and off for the rest of my life. Pretty much my shoulders are trashed at 25 and I will be dealing with shoulder pain on and off the rest of my life.

My problem with this was that it this was a chronic issue that is building up over time, wouldn't I have had pain slowly building up as well. With my left AC joint, I NEVER had an ounce of pain until it popped with benching. So in my mind, instead of it being chronic and never going away, it was a case of I injured it and its healing. The pain was instant due to an instant injury, not slowly aggravated overtime due to a lengthy degrading process. Same thing with my right shoulder. I went to my chiro for a quick second opinion as he is great with shoulders and has been overseeing the progress of my left shoulder for nearly a year.

I agreed with his diagnosis more. He agreed that it was showing no signs of a tear. He did say that it was aggravated with swelling in the joint as well as part of the rotatory cuff tie in. He disagreed with the idea that it was a chronic, degenerative injury. He said that with my left shoulder, I definitely tore the tendon and it is an 18 month injury that would just take time to heal. That seems spot on so far as it has gotten much better and healed up a good deal but not 100% yet. The progress it has made would lead me to agree that it was an injury, not a degenerative condition. He said with my right shoulder, the swelling of the ac joint is causing the underlying muscles to become impinged triggering pain. He does not feel it was torn like my left one and the pain and swelling in the joint should subside much faster. Icing, rest, stem machine, and stretching were recommended.

So for now I am going to rest it, ice it, joint force after shower for direct site anti inflammatory effect, stem machine once a day, and Achilles morning and night
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Taking the week off and tapered my anabeta dosage to 4 caps a day for maintenance. Hoping to be back with light weights in the gym next week. Until then check out my other log. Thanks yall

Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

It has been awhile but I completely forgot that I never did my final reviews. I feel I can give a pretty accurate idea of both since I ran Anabeta solo after my first bottle of TP.

I have already done flavor and initial impressions of TP so at this point I will be focusing on results:

Strength: 8/10 I always get good strength gains when cycling DAA and TP was no different. I had good strength gains and multiple PRs across the board while on TP. I do feel I got additional strength gains from TP over regular DAA but I also would not go as far as to say they were much better than regular DAA. Subtle difference but still there.

Pumps: 8.5/10 I never get an increase in pumps from regular DAA but the agmatine in TP gave me awesome pumps in the gym that lasted much longer than usual. Vascularity was increased and most days my muscles felt fuller throughout the day.

Recomp: 7.5/10 I was not going for a Recomp but I feel I always lean up a bit while running DAA. I felt tighter around my waist and abs became slightly more visible. I feel if one was looking to recomp, TP would be a great way to help maintain strength and size while dieting and leaning out.

Value: 7.5/10 I feel you get a lot in one product with TP. It is a great product with proven ingredients. However, I am not completely sure its worth the hefty price over Bulk DAA, Agmatine, and L-Dopa.

Sleep/Recovery: 9.5/10 This is one place TP really shined. My quality of sleep was amazing. I had deep sleep with wild, vivid dreams. I could sleep 6 hours and wake up feeling like I slept well over 8. My recovery was also better. DOMS was lessened and I felt recovered a good day or 2 faster most of the time.

Overall: 8/10 Test Powder is a solid product. It has good and proven ingredients as well as some novel ones thrown in on top. I got nice strength gains while getting leaner. Sleep and recovery were also amazing. Any natural product that can do that is a winner in my book. My main complaints are that it is a bit pricey and that it raped my stomach. I wish I could have used it an additional 4 weeks but I just could not find a way to make it cooperate with my stomach. I think it would be a great purchase for anyone on the market for an all in one test booster.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bpclipper dropping the BF with PES Alphamine
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 11:18 AM
  2. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM
  3. KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:43 AM
  4. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:53 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:50 PM