CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack

arnold-conquer.jpg

Before I get started I want to give a big thanks to PES and USPlabs for selecting me to log these products. I have been dying to try both for a long time and can't wait to see the result of this stack.

Lifting History:

I have been lifting consistently for the past 10-11 years and have done competitive powerlifting for the past 5. While prepping for a meet that was taking place last Novemeber, I had a Grade 2 sprain of my left AC Joint (Partially tore apart from the bone.) I continued training as I was approaching my 600 raw deadlift goal and severely reinjured 2 bad disks. I was out of the game until March when I began doing whatever lifts I could such as light arms, rows, light legs etc. Nothing vertical, no pressing, and no heavy legs. As of right now, I am finally getting back to being normal. My back has healed up nicely and my shoulder has drastically improved. I have now been able to do some benching and vertical movements such as pull ups for the past month or so. Over the past few months, my back has healed up nicely and I am ahead of schedule on my shoudler recovery.

Goals While Logging USP Test Powder and PES Anebeta:

My goals while running this stack will be to bulk up 10 more pounds to compete at my brother's weight class in my upcoming powerlifting meet. I want this additional weight to be as lean as possible. I want to get as strong as I can and break some existing PRs while getting my shoulder healthy once again.

Previous PRs

Bench: 225x25, 285x12, 315x6, 365x1 with a pause (Raw)
Deadlift: 525x2 or 3, 555x1 (Raw)
Squat: 495 competition, 502 gym (both with loose one ply briefs and knee wraps)
Military: 225 strict

Current Stats and Lifts:

Weight: 198
Height: 5'10"

Bench: 185x26
Deadlift: 525
Squat: low 400s, 315x13, 225x31
Military: No idea

Training:

My training will be a mix of high volume and high rep work for shoulder intensive movements as it is still not better as well as heavy, low rep work for squats and deads. I usually have one main, complex movement at the beginning of my workout consisting of low reps and high weight. The rest of the workout is higher rep accessory work. Training at first will be a mix of bands and some other implements and depending on progress will shift to a modified 5/3/1. I have been lifting light for awhile, have started to go more moderate, and eventually balls to the wall heavy asI attempt to peak. You can see a bunch of my progress and workout examples in my previous log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208719-road-back-diesel-3.html

Other Supplements Used During Log:

Fish Oil
Different Protein Blends
Vitamins/Minerals
Joint Force
Cissus XT
Animal Flex
Various Pre Worouts (ConDense, Craze, Caffiene Free Focus XT, Adrena G)

Anabeta dosing: As reccomended per label. May jump up to 6 caps but doing the first 2 weeks at 4 and judging from there.

Test Powder: Label reccomendations with one off day on either Saturday or Sunday depending.

First workout starts today. I will update tomorrow with impressions, workouts, initial reviews, etc. Thanks in adavance to all who follow.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is a vid I posted in my other log to give everyone some motivation:

[video=youtube;jEmsmcqhKwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEmsmcqhKwA[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big C you are going to love this stack. Makes you feel like King Kong. My suggest though is 6 caps ed with the last 2 pre bed. You better go shopping big man. AB will turn you into a Black Hole with food. Lmao

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. Good luck!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better late than never!

I am talking about the time it took for you to start your log, not the time it took for me to subscribe lol. :D

Kill it!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Better late than never!

I am talking about the time it took for you to start your log, not the time it took for me to subscribe lol. :D

Kill it!
Good things come to thoughs who wait!!! LOL Cat will do a very detailed log no doubt. Your going to love AB I gain real good strenght when on it but you will eat like a house.. ABE is going to be part of my PCT I have 2 bottles!! Good Luck Cat I will be here pushing you along watching you shatter PR's.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big C you are going to love this stack. Makes you feel like King Kong. My suggest though is 6 caps ed with the last 2 pre bed. You better go shopping big man. AB will turn you into a Black Hole with food. Lmao
It seems a good amount of people are suggesting 6 caps for my weight. Im going to go a few more days and workouts and take it from there

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It seems a good amount of people are suggesting 6 caps for my weight. Im going to go a few more days and workouts and take it from there
yeah bud go with six, big difference from 4 :). Can't wait to see what you think of T powder I have that as well never tried it before..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Intial Impressions:

Ok so I go antsy and ended up starting the testify stack on Friday. Last night was my first workout.

Test Powder taken with breakfast and 2 caps Anabeta 1 hour preworkout and 2 with my post workout meal. ConDense and Foxus XT taken on the way to the gym.

Workout: Squat

Workout Song of the Day: Devil Driver - Knee Deep

Box Squats: Belt Only

barx20
135x10
225x8
265x5
295x5
335x5
365x5
405x5
455x3

Good Mornings:

barx10
95x10
135x10
185x10

Barbell Lunges:

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Standing Wide Stance Weighted Ab Work:

135xFailure for 3 sets

Workout went really well. Have not done box squats in about 6 months but starting to alternate them in as I get closer to my competition. Speed on squats was great and where I wanted to be. Endurance was great. Also, im not sure if it is from the Agmatine in Test Powder or the AB, but my pumps were great. I had a pump in arms from a squat day which is not normal. Other than that nothing really new to report other than I felt good and strength is good. Also, I have been trouble sleeping recently but last night I had the deepest sleep in recent memory. No increased hunger yet either.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah bud go with six, big difference from 4 :). Can't wait to see what you think of T powder I have that as well never tried it before..
I think im going to do that since I have an extra bottle of AB from a trade. Im excited for Test Powder too. I have tried Testforce 2, D-Pol, and Bulk DAA (Testforce being my favorite) so I will have good grounds for comparison. Might make an excellent addition for your upcoming PCT

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
As usual your squat workouts motivate me to push harder!! Great job looks like I will be doing Squats as my complex movement tonight..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I think im going to do that since I have an extra bottle of AB from a trade. Im excited for Test Powder too. I have tried Testforce 2, D-Pol, and Bulk DAA (Testforce being my favorite) so I will have good grounds for comparison. Might make an excellent addition for your upcoming PCT
Yeah I'm thinking, SERM (Tamox), Erase, ABE, HCGenerate, and T powder!!.. My be better than my cycle ! LOL

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm thinking, SERM (Tamox), Erase, ABE, HCGenerate, and T powder!!.. My be better than my cycle ! LOL
I have not tried HCGenerate but everything looks like its going to be a real solid PCT. Your squats look like they have been shooting up man keep getting after it. I always feel bigger and overall stronger with squats and deadlifts

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test Powder Initial Impressions:

First of all stuff mixes no problem. A little bit of powder that falls to the bottom but no big deal. Taste is OK. I do not care whatsoever how my supplements taste (minus protein.) That being said, the taste of Test Powder is not bad, but it is not great either. Kind of a bitter aftertaste. Reminds me of MAN Clout but a little better. It has nothing on alphamine's fruit punch but I don't think anything does. I think the Agmatine might be giving me some increased pumps, especially mixed with Condense's nitrates.

Also, I might have spoken too soon on the hunger issue. Just as last night was the first night I noticed the deep sleep on the Testify stack people rave about, this morning is the first time I have been absolutely starving. I will keep updated to see if this is constant or just for this morning.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Test Powder Initial Impressions:

First of all stuff mixes no problem. A little bit of powder that falls to the bottom but no big deal. Taste is OK. I do not care whatsoever how my supplements taste (minus protein.) That being said, the taste of Test Powder is not bad, but it is not great either. Kind of a bitter aftertaste. Reminds me of MAN Clout but a little better. It has nothing on alphamine's fruit punch but I don't think anything does. I think the Agmatine might be giving me some increased pumps, especially mixed with Condense's nitrates.

Also, I might have spoken too soon on the hunger issue. Just as last night was the first night I noticed the deep sleep on the Testify stack people rave about, this morning is the first time I have been absolutely starving. I will keep updated to see if this is constant or just for this morning.
The hunger will taper off after a week or 2.. I have gotten amazing pumps by just taking Agmatine alone 30 mins prior to workouts and it does not taper off.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, the AB Black Hole of hunger has begun. I am insatiable on that stuff. I agree on the TP taste as well. Good but not great. It has sort of a chalky,bitter after taste. Liking the box squats C. I have been missing those myself. Right now I'm killing myself with Zerchers. They are like a deadlift/squat all in one. You feel like an animal when doing them. Can't wait for the TP alpha attitude to hit for you.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hah, the AB Black Hole of hunger has begun. I am insatiable on that stuff. I agree on the TP taste as well. Good but not great. It has sort of a chalky,bitter after taste. Liking the box squats C. I have been missing those myself. Right now I'm killing myself with Zerchers. They are like a deadlift/squat all in one. You feel like an animal when doing them. Can't wait for the TP alpha attitude to hit for you.
Man that is impressive. I can only hope that I will able to do Zerchers when I am your age. That is just plain inspiring good job

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed a back workout last night. Was able to deadlift even though I squatted and did good mornigns the day before. I usually try to get at least 3 days in between the two but I only have 3 days I can workout this week so I figured what the hell.

TP with first meal, 2 Anabeta an hour before workout, 1.5 scoops ConDense pre, 2 caps Anabeta PWO meal, 2 before bed

Song of the Day: Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

Deadlifts against 2 Heavy Bands around the platform: (Around 150 pounds of Band Tension at the Top) Belt, Chalk only

135x5
185x5
225x3
275x3
315x2
365x2
405x2 (405+150lbs band tension = Around 555lbs at Lockout)

Wide Grip Bent Rows Parallel to Floor:

135x10
135x10
185x10
205x10 (+2 from last time)
225x5

Free Weight T-Bar Rows:

1 plate x 10
2 plates x 10
3 plates x 10
4 plates x 11

DB Rows:

80'sx10
100'sx20

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to Failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
65x10
95x10

DB Hammer Curls:

30'sx10
40'sx10

I felt like I had a very solid deadlift session especially after doing legs the day before. Grip had some give to it almost let go of the last rep on Deads but it will get there. I am strongest at the lockout portion so I can go prety heavy with bands. I struggle mor getting the weight moving so I will be doing some defecit deads to work on that. Everything else felt great and great endurance. Also, was able to squeeze out more reps than usual on the BB rows.

Supplement notes: Noticed an insane pump today. Im not sure if its the TP or Anabeta but they are ridiculous. Strength has gone up slightly. I got great sleep once again last night. The hunger I felt yesterday was a fluke as I was normal the rest of the day and not hungry at all this morning. Might be having a slight increase in acne but nothing major by any means. I also bumped Anabeta to 6 caps. Going good so far and it is still damn early

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Grabbed a back workout last night. Was able to deadlift even though I squatted and did good mornigns the day before. I usually try to get at least 3 days in between the two but I only have 3 days I can workout this week so I figured what the hell.

TP with first meal, 2 Anabeta an hour before workout, 1.5 scoops ConDense pre, 2 caps Anabeta PWO meal, 2 before bed

Song of the Day: Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

Deadlifts against 2 Heavy Bands around the platform: (Around 150 pounds of Band Tension at the Top) Belt, Chalk only

135x5
185x5
225x3
275x3
315x2
365x2
405x2 (405+150lbs band tension = Around 555lbs at Lockout)

Wide Grip Bent Rows Parallel to Floor:

135x10
135x10
185x10
205x10 (+2 from last time)
225x5

Free Weight T-Bar Rows:

1 plate x 10
2 plates x 10
3 plates x 10
4 plates x 11

DB Rows:

80'sx10
100'sx20

Band Pull Aparts:

2 sets to Failure

Barbell Curls:

barx10
65x10
95x10

DB Hammer Curls:

30'sx10
40'sx10

I felt like I had a very solid deadlift session especially after doing legs the day before. Grip had some give to it almost let go of the last rep on Deads but it will get there. I am strongest at the lockout portion so I can go prety heavy with bands. I struggle mor getting the weight moving so I will be doing some defecit deads to work on that. Everything else felt great and great endurance. Also, was able to squeeze out more reps than usual on the BB rows.

Supplement notes: Noticed an insane pump today. Im not sure if its the TP or Anabeta but they are ridiculous. Strength has gone up slightly. I got great sleep once again last night. The hunger I felt yesterday was a fluke as I was normal the rest of the day and not hungry at all this morning. Might be having a slight increase in acne but nothing major by any means. I also bumped Anabeta to 6 caps. Going good so far and it is still damn early
DAM BRO!!! 555 DL you the man... Also seeing a lot of volume going on for the weight your moving! Yeah AB had me feeling better than some PH cycles wait until your about 2 weeks in made me feel hard as a rock!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In it!!!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAM BRO!!! 555 DL you the man... Also seeing a lot of volume going on for the weight your moving! Yeah AB had me feeling better than some PH cycles wait until your about 2 weeks in made me feel hard as a rock!
Thanks man its only 555 at the very top and around the mid 400's at the bottom but I was still very pleased with it. About right where it should be this far out. Volume on assistance will be decreasing as the weeks go on. Im excited for this run especially if things keep up at this pace

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha wouldn't miss it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night did some light bench work. I had to go cut down some trees on our hunting property and accidentally irritated my shoulder again lifting logs from the trailor to the burn pile. So sick of this its been a whole year as of this week and I still probably have a good 6 months to go (18 month injury). To make it worse, my buddy just had a complete surgery on his AC joint and is cleared to do whatever after 3 months. Sorry for bitching I just hate not being able to be 100% and tear up the gym. Light bench work does not irritate it though so I will stick to that for now. Also, my squat and dead numbers are moving along nicely so at least I have that.

Test Powder with breakfast, 2 anabeteas 1 hour pre, 2 scoops ConDense 10 min pre, 2 Anabetas with PWO meal, and 2 more before bed

Workout: Bench

Song of the Day: Pastor Troy - Vica Versa

Bench:

barx20
barx20
95x10
135x10
185x24

Hammer Strength Bench:

2 plates on each side:
x18
x16
x13

Barbell Skull Crushers:

barx10
65x10
95x10
115x10
135x10 PR

Tricep Cable Extensions:

120x10
150x10
170 (whole stack)x12

Workout felt pretty good. Obviously can't go heavy on bench or do too much but it felt good. Getting a PR on triceps was a great boost and made me feel much better about my workout. Glad my triceps seem to be staying strong even without much pressing. I will just have to wait it out until I am fully healed and until then just do the best with what I have.

Supplement Notes: Still having great sleep. Only got 6 hours of sleep last night but I still feel good today. Pumps are insane again. My chest ballooned up even without much work. Strength seems to be increasing nicely as I set a PR and still had a good amount in the tank for cable extensions. Still no increased hunger and some additional acne but nothing too bad

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nothing like a PR to make it all feel better. Did you ever get a MRI on that shoulder? I've been dealing with neck/ trap /shoulder pain for a year now. Tried everything, Chiro, massage, heat, ice, acupuncture nothing worked. Finnally went and got a MRI 2 weeks ago and have a bulged disk between # 5-6! Got some Anti-inflammatories and they are helping.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing like a PR to make it all feel better. Did you ever get a MRI on that shoulder? I've been dealing with neck/ trap /shoulder pain for a year now. Tried everything, Chiro, massage, heat, ice, acupuncture nothing worked. Finnally went and got a MRI 2 weeks ago and have a bulged disk between # 5-6! Got some Anti-inflammatories and they are helping.
No because all of the doctors who I have seen said it would not be necessary and its just one of those things I will have to ride out. At this point though I am seriously considering going to get one. Even if i is just what they say it is, the piece of mind might be worth it

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No because all of the doctors who I have seen said it would not be necessary and its just one of those things I will have to ride out. At this point though I am seriously considering going to get one. Even if i is just what they say it is, the piece of mind might be worth it
I heard the same BS till I couldn't take it anymore. It's worth a 30 min scan to get piece of mind.. M2C

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I have been out of town since Thursday and just got back in town at 2 am last night. Of course I was taking y stack the whole time and got some workouts in so I will update later today once I get some work stuff straightened out.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so as I mentioned I managed to get a leg workout in over the weekend. The weekend was hectic as I was out of town for family stuff then a football game so diet was not as good as usual and sleep was near non existent. Still pretty decent workout though.

Been taking TP as directed with Saturday being my off day and dosing Anabeta at 6 caps per day with 2 pre and post workout.

Song of the day: Eminem - Cinderella Man

Squats Against to Heavy Bands (Approx 125 of band tension at Lockout)

barx20
Bar + Bandsx10
135x5
185x5
225x3
260x3
285x3
315x3 (Around 440lbs at lockout)

SLDLs:

135x12
135x10
185x10
225x10

Standing Weighted Crunches:

3 Sets to Failure

Foam Roller Work/Stretching

I had a good workout. I have not used this band set up in a while and was still able to perform the same poundages I used to. Bar speed felt pretty good too and had some good explosion out of the hole. Back felt pinched a bit but nothing bad and I feel it had more to do with driving 7 hours than anything. Overall, progress is going as planned and I feel good.

Supplement Notes: Strength seems to be getting better slowly but surely which I am happy about. I did not get much sleep and was waking up a bit through the night, but the periods I did sleep seemed to be much deeper with wild, vivid dreams. Weight is the same despite a crappy diet over the past couple of days which I am pleased about. No increase in hunger and the increased acne seems to have subsided. Overall, I am very pleased so far. Having good workouts and strength in the gym despite lack of sleep, quality diet, and immense amounts of stress. Could not ask for more so far.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to try some bands out for some of my lifts sometime. Nice workout despite the other issues.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Keeping it diesel

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Bolt ;)

Those bands are a pain to get used to. Before spending the money, might want to test them out.

I imagine they are useful (?) but I continue to accept with old age, just K.I.S.S.

My buddies and I hated them + just never got used to them.

Good luck manggg

I really want to try some bands out for some of my lifts sometime. Nice workout despite the other issues.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. You definitely should. I feel they help a good deal with increasing acceleration under the bar, lockout strength, and are easier on the body as the weight is lightest when you are at the most vulnerable position. Not too mention it is a fun way to mix things up.

I got a great deal on mine at elitefts they usually have some great deals on them pretty frequently

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Can't wait to see your lifts once your back on track and get some sleep. LOOK OUT!! Great job brother..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Bolt ;)

Those bands are a pain to get used to. Before spending the money, might want to test them out.

I imagine they are useful (?) but I continue to accept with old age, just K.I.S.S.

My buddies and I hated them + just never got used to them.

Good luck manggg
Thanks man. You definitely should. I feel they help a good deal with increasing acceleration under the bar, lockout strength, and are easier on the body as the weight is lightest when you are at the most vulnerable position. Not too mention it is a fun way to mix things up.

I got a great deal on mine at elitefts they usually have some great deals on them pretty frequently
Thanks guys. I don't lift at a conventional gym so I already have access to some bands and chains just a matter of actually trying them out. I like to keep things pretty simple though but they just sound interesting to try to rotate in for a short duration.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck brolly :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's the powder?
I did get good sleep on this stuff when I took it, but it put me in a zone & made me pissed off.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved TP. It gave me a great attitude.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How's the powder?
I did get good sleep on this stuff when I took it, but it put me in a zone & made me pissed off.
Honestly I have not noticed any mental differences on it and never have from any DAA products. Sleep is definitely better and pumps are great but no changes mentally that I am aware of.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I don't lift at a conventional gym so I already have access to some bands and chains just a matter of actually trying them out. I like to keep things pretty simple though but they just sound interesting to try to rotate in for a short duration.
It definitely is a good change up to keep things interesting. As Whacked mentioned, they do take some use getting used to but if you have them around you should definitely try them. Focus on being explosive with the weight and trying to "beat the bands"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly I have not noticed any mental differences on it and never have from any DAA products. Sleep is definitely better and pumps are great but no changes mentally that I am aware of.
L-Dopa. :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty cool motivational story for those who don't know it:

[video=youtube;ywuse55qU2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuse55qU2A[/video]

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another great video. Sorry about all the videos guys been doing a lot of soul searching today about relationships, family, and work issues and was doing a lot of reading and what not about inspirational people. This should help ya'll train like animals too so I will include the good ones

[video=youtube;eYOkSG6HWf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOkSG6HWf4[/video]

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Another great video. Sorry about all the videos guys been doing a lot of soul searching today about relationships, family, and work issues and was doing a lot of reading and what not about inspirational people. This should help ya'll train like animals too so I will include the good ones

[video=youtube;eYOkSG6HWf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOkSG6HWf4[/video]
great vid! Makes me want to leave work and hit the gym now!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a life those guys had back then. Envious of that...simplicity of those times.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What a life those guys had back then. Envious of that...simplicity of those times.
True but Arnold overcame crazy odds to achieve that life. Being able to visualize something and achieve that goal no matter what odds or at what cost is inspiring

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still off my sleep cycle a bit. When I got in town monday night it was not until 2am (so I guess Tuesday morning for the time anal) and have not quite caught back up yet. Diet has been more solid getting more and better meals in. Grabbed an awesome Deadlift/Back/Bi wrkout in last night

Workout Song of the Day: 50cent ft. Eminem - Patiently Waiting

1 AB+TP w/ morning meal, 2 AB 30 min Pre Workout, 2 AB post workout meal, 1 AB with pre bed shake

Defecit Deadlifts:

135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
345x3
385x3
415x3
445x3 PR for Defecit Deads

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

barx20
135x10
135x10
165x10
185x10
225x10 PR + 2 reps

Seated Vgrip Cable Rows:

180x10
200x10
220x10
240x8 1 Plate less than the whole stack. Tied for Previous PR

Meadows Rows: (Strapless)

1platex10
1plate+25x10
2platesx10
2plates+25x6

Straight Arm Rope Pull Downs:

120x20
140x18

DB Hammer Curls:

30'sx10
40'x10
50'sx10
60'sx6 PR

Supplement Notes: Ok stack seems to be kicking in big time. For some reason I came into the gym today and tore it apart. I felt the strongest I have been since my injury and even broke a good amount of previous PRs. This workout came out of nowhere and I needed a good one. Strength has gone up much more than I imagined it would even on little sleep. I am really amazed and hopefully this just is not some freak occurance because if it isnt, these are probably the best strength gains I have had on a Natty stack and it is still early. Pump and vascularity was also freakish. Still no increased hunger, Acne has subsided, and sleep is still good but not as deep as last week. No changes in Body Comp that I can see but definitely great strength, pumps, and endurance