Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How's the powder?
    I did get good sleep on this stuff when I took it, but it put me in a zone & made me pissed off.
    Honestly I have not noticed any mental differences on it and never have from any DAA products. Sleep is definitely better and pumps are great but no changes mentally that I am aware of.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks guys. I don't lift at a conventional gym so I already have access to some bands and chains just a matter of actually trying them out. I like to keep things pretty simple though but they just sound interesting to try to rotate in for a short duration.
    It definitely is a good change up to keep things interesting. As Whacked mentioned, they do take some use getting used to but if you have them around you should definitely try them. Focus on being explosive with the weight and trying to "beat the bands"
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

Honestly I have not noticed any mental differences on it and never have from any DAA products. Sleep is definitely better and pumps are great but no changes mentally that I am aware of.
    L-Dopa.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Pretty cool motivational story for those who don't know it:

5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pretty cool motivational story for those who don't know it:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuse55qU2A
    Crazy.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Another great video. Sorry about all the videos guys been doing a lot of soul searching today about relationships, family, and work issues and was doing a lot of reading and what not about inspirational people. This should help ya'll train like animals too so I will include the good ones

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Another great video. Sorry about all the videos guys been doing a lot of soul searching today about relationships, family, and work issues and was doing a lot of reading and what not about inspirational people. This should help ya'll train like animals too so I will include the good ones

great vid! Makes me want to leave work and hit the gym now!!!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What a life those guys had back then. Envious of that...simplicity of those times.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What a life those guys had back then. Envious of that...simplicity of those times.
    True but Arnold overcame crazy odds to achieve that life. Being able to visualize something and achieve that goal no matter what odds or at what cost is inspiring
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Still off my sleep cycle a bit. When I got in town monday night it was not until 2am (so I guess Tuesday morning for the time anal) and have not quite caught back up yet. Diet has been more solid getting more and better meals in. Grabbed an awesome Deadlift/Back/Bi wrkout in last night

Workout Song of the Day: 50cent ft. Eminem - Patiently Waiting

1 AB+TP w/ morning meal, 2 AB 30 min Pre Workout, 2 AB post workout meal, 1 AB with pre bed shake

Defecit Deadlifts:

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    345x3
    385x3
    415x3
    445x3 PR for Defecit Deads

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x10
    225x10 PR + 2 reps

Seated Vgrip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x8 1 Plate less than the whole stack. Tied for Previous PR

Meadows Rows: (Strapless)

1platex10
    1plate+25x10
    2platesx10
    2plates+25x6

Straight Arm Rope Pull Downs:

120x20
    140x18

DB Hammer Curls:

30'sx10
    40'x10
    50'sx10
    60'sx6 PR

Supplement Notes: Ok stack seems to be kicking in big time. For some reason I came into the gym today and tore it apart. I felt the strongest I have been since my injury and even broke a good amount of previous PRs. This workout came out of nowhere and I needed a good one. Strength has gone up much more than I imagined it would even on little sleep. I am really amazed and hopefully this just is not some freak occurance because if it isnt, these are probably the best strength gains I have had on a Natty stack and it is still early. Pump and vascularity was also freakish. Still no increased hunger, Acne has subsided, and sleep is still good but not as deep as last week. No changes in Body Comp that I can see but definitely great strength, pumps, and endurance
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Still off my sleep cycle a bit. When I got in town monday night it was not until 2am (so I guess Tuesday morning for the time anal) and have not quite caught back up yet. Diet has been more solid getting more and better meals in. Grabbed an awesome Deadlift/Back/Bi wrkout in last night

Workout Song of the Day: 50cent ft. Eminem - Patiently Waiting

1 AB+TP w/ morning meal, 2 AB 30 min Pre Workout, 2 AB post workout meal, 1 AB with pre bed shake

Defecit Deadlifts:

135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    345x3
    385x3
    415x3
    445x3 PR for Defecit Deads

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x10
    225x10 PR + 2 reps

Seated Vgrip Cable Rows:

180x10
    200x10
    220x10
    240x8 1 Plate less than the whole stack. Tied for Previous PR

Meadows Rows: (Strapless)

1platex10
    1plate+25x10
    2platesx10
    2plates+25x6

Straight Arm Rope Pull Downs:

120x20
    140x18

DB Hammer Curls:

30'sx10
    40'x10
    50'sx10
    60'sx6 PR

Supplement Notes: Ok stack seems to be kicking in big time. For some reason I came into the gym today and tore it apart. I felt the strongest I have been since my injury and even broke a good amount of previous PRs. This workout came out of nowhere and I needed a good one. Strength has gone up much more than I imagined it would even on little sleep. I am really amazed and hopefully this just is not some freak occurance because if it isnt, these are probably the best strength gains I have had on a Natty stack and it is still early. Pump and vascularity was also freakish. Still no increased hunger, Acne has subsided, and sleep is still good but not as deep as last week. No changes in Body Comp that I can see but definitely great strength, pumps, and endurance
    Your killing it!!! I felt the same way when I ran AB and DAA!!! It only gets better!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come. PRmania!! Love the Meadows rows too.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates these past few days. I found out Thursday that the company I work for is closing shop so I am looking for a new job, grandfather is in the hospital, break up with the girl, moving my sister, etc. so I have been really busy. I have 2 workouts to update as well as one more after tonight. Everything is going great with the stack and things continue to get better. I will update and post all of my workouts tomorrow. Sorry again guys was not expecting all of this to drop on me at once
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

That is a lot on your plate big man. GL with the job hunt and I hope all goes well with your Grandpa.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Stay strong brother! I know what your going through I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff too! What is going on with all of us lately?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That is a lot on your plate big man. GL with the job hunt and I hope all goes well with your Grandpa.
    Thanks man everything always work itself out
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Stay strong brother! I know what your going through I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff too! What is going on with all of us lately?
    Haha I don't know man. I guess you got to gain some mental strength along with all the physical strength we have been adding
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dont know how missed your log, but subd.

Now i gotta go back and read six pages lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry for the lack of updates these past few days. I found out Thursday that the company I work for is closing shop so I am looking for a new job, grandfather is in the hospital, break up with the girl, moving my sister, etc. so I have been really busy. I have 2 workouts to update as well as one more after tonight. Everything is going great with the stack and things continue to get better. I will update and post all of my workouts tomorrow. Sorry again guys was not expecting all of this to drop on me at once
    Thats a lot to deal with. But, god doesnt give what you cant handle

Anyways, stay focused cat!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok so here is the squat+chest workout from last week.

Song of the Day: Pastor Troy - Street Law

Squat with Reverse Heavy Bands:

barx20
    135x10
    135+bandsx10
    225x8
    275x5
    305x5
    335x5
    365x5 (Zero band tension so a full 365 at top, probably a little over 315 at the bottom. Bands were loose)

SLDL:

135x12
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    245x10

Hammer Strength Bench:

2 plates (each side)x20
    2 platesx20
    2 platesx20
    2 platesx20

Dumbbell Skull Crushers:

30'sx10
    40'sx10
    50'sx10
    60'sx6

Tricep Rope Extensions:

135x15
    155x15
    175x15

Took it easy on bench to give my shoulder a break. Just wanted to get some blood moving. Squats felt great and very explosive. Triceps were solid as well

Supplement Notes: Strength and endurance continue to rise. At this point its not a fluke and I feel I have gained more strength on this stack than any other natty stack. Pumps during workout are intense and I also have a good amount of muscle fullness throughout the day. No acne, increased hunger, or any side effects. Sleep is still solid. TP is giving me GI issues every now and then. Libido is slightly up but nothing too major.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thats a lot to deal with. But, god doesnt give what you cant handle

Anyways, stay focused cat!
    Great to have you man. I appreciate it and I agree. God never gives us more than we can handle and we always end up being better people because of our struggles. Mental strength trumps physical and at the end of the day I have it much better than many and I am very fortunate
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Shoulder is feeling a bit better again so I decided to get a better bench workout. Still dosing 6 caps AB and 2 scoops TP

Craze, TP, and AB all taken 45 min pre workout

Song of the Day: Slayer - Here comes the pain

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x23 (Tied for current PR, still a ways off from my old 225x20)

Hammer Strength Bench:

2 plates each sidex20
    x18
    x17

BB skull crushers

barx10
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10
    125x12

Tricep Pressdowns:

145x10
    175x10
    225 (whole stack)x12

Abs

Overall very pleased with my workout. I have been barely able to touch a bench these past 2 months due to my shoulder, have not been able to do any pressing for a year, and I can still do close to my bodyweight 23 times so I am happy about that. Shoulder feels good still and strength is increasing.

Supplement Notes: Still having massive pumps and all day fullness. Strength is what continues to impress me most. I matched my previous PR from almost 2 months ago with nearly no bench or chest work since then. This was also after a very stressful weekend, less than 8 hours of sleep total for the weekend, and a night of heavy boozing. I am loving the Anabeta and will be stocking up. Anabeta and UR spray are probably the best natty supps I have tried. Also, starting to get comments from family and friends about looking bigger and work shirts are fitting tighter. Eating slightly more without any noticable fat gain. Legs tonight
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Great to have you man. I appreciate it and I agree. God never gives us more than we can handle and we always end up being better people because of our struggles. Mental strength trumps physical and at the end of the day I have it much better than many and I am very fortunate
    Indeed! I dont want to fill your thread with a bunch of religious talk, because some are non believers. But, remember hes never left your side, lay all your worries and struggles at his feet, and pray.

Hows your grandpa doing? I recently lost my grandmother last friday, so i know the feeling of confusion when there sick and you want to do anything and everything for them.

Back to your thread lol

/rant
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Shoulder is feeling a bit better again so I decided to get a better bench workout. Still dosing 6 caps AB and 2 scoops TP

Craze, TP, and AB all taken 45 min pre workout

Song of the Day: Slayer - Here comes the pain

Bench:

barx20
    barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    165x10
    185x23 (Tied for current PR, still a ways off from my old 225x20)

Hammer Strength Bench:

2 plates each sidex20
    x18
    x17

BB skull crushers

barx10
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10
    125x12

Tricep Pressdowns:

145x10
    175x10
    225 (whole stack)x12

Abs

Overall very pleased with my workout. I have been barely able to touch a bench these past 2 months due to my shoulder, have not been able to do any pressing for a year, and I can still do close to my bodyweight 23 times so I am happy about that. Shoulder feels good still and strength is increasing.

Supplement Notes: Still having massive pumps and all day fullness. Strength is what continues to impress me most. I matched my previous PR from almost 2 months ago with nearly no bench or chest work since then. This was also after a very stressful weekend, less than 8 hours of sleep total for the weekend, and a night of heavy boozing. I am loving the Anabeta and will be stocking up. Anabeta and UR spray are probably the best natty supps I have tried. Also, starting to get comments from family and friends about looking bigger and work shirts are fitting tighter. Eating slightly more without any noticable fat gain. Legs tonight
    Ahh the begining signs of hugeness, shirts fitting snuggly, the comments and whispers of "cats looking big, hey bro do you use supplements" lol your moving in the right direction!!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Indeed! I dont want to fill your thread with a bunch of religious talk, because some are non believers. But, remember hes never left your side, lay all your worries and struggles at his feet, and pray.

Hows your grandpa doing? I recently lost my grandmother last friday, so i know the feeling of confusion when there sick and you want to do anything and everything for them.

Back to your thread lol

/rant
    Thanks for your support man and I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know its hard but he is in a better place and free from the troubles and worries he had here. My grandpa is doing better and back at home. I am lucky enough to get to have him around for a bit longer
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Glad things have turned around a little for u! There is a massive amount of weight being moved in your workouts! Ab is so for my favorite natty supp to date! Can wait to jump on it in my pct
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Did some legs again last night. Cycling all my squat variations and trying to get % increases each time the next one comes around. I may transition this into 5/3/1 depending on my progress from this routine.

TP, Craze, 2 caps Anabeta preworkout

Song of the Day: Pantera - Becoming

Box Squats (Box below parallel, coming to a full seated stop on the box)

barx20
    135x10
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x3

SLDL:

135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    185x15

Leg Press:

3 plates (each side)x10
    5 platesx10
    7 platesx10

Band Pull Throughs:

2x15

Abs

Workout felt good. Box Squats were a little slower than I wanted but im hoping that coming up from a dead stop will increase my explosiveness out of the hole. I kept everything else light especially SLDLs to give my back some rest. Threw in some leg presses for the hell of it but without enough weight or reps to be too difficult. Just wanted some extra blood in the legs without hindering my squat recovery. Pull throughs always feel good to get some blood in the back and stretch it out a bit.

Supplement notes: Nothing different really to report on. Still feeling stronger each workout, great endurance, great pumps in the gym, and good muscle fullness throughout the day.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def bro sit for atleast to secs and then explode haha box squats are tough
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Got in a back workout today. So far I am down one bottle of Anabeta with two more to go and still on my first tub of TP. Weight is up about 4 pounds so exactly where I want it to be. I have been able to get some added protein and cals in recently as well which helps.

Back and Biceps:

Song of the Day: Immortal Technique - Point of the No Return

Narrow Grip Bent Rows:

135x10
    155x10
    185x10
    225x8
    225x7

Seated V-Grip Cable Rows:

140x10
    180x10
    240x10
    260 (Whole Stack)x6

Dumbbell Rows:

80'sx10
    100'sx20 (No Straps)

Chins:

BWx22

Hammer Strength Reverse Grip Row:

2plates(each side)x10
    3platesx10
    3platesx9

Barbell Curls Supersetted with Alt. Dumbbell Curls:

barx10 30'sx10
    65x10 35'sx10
    65x10 35'sx10
    65x9 35'sx10
    65x8 35'sx9

I deloaded Deads today especially since my legs were still killing me and its been a few weeks since I have done so. This probably my last week of such high volume on certain exercises. Rows will drop into the 6 rep range from here on out. Narrow grip rows are definitely much harder for me. My gym seriously needs to invest in heavier dumbbells. Also, I have not supersetted anything in years or done much bicep volume. I thought my arms were going to explode.

Supplement Notes: Still feeling stronger. My shirts are still fitting a bit tighter. Body fat has not seemed to increase despite extra calories and my diet not being as clean (living next to Chick Fi Lay is torture.) The deep sleep seems to have subsided a bit. Also, TP is giving me the dumps pretty bad recently. May have to start splitting the dose up to see if that makes a difference.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strong numbers bro! Yea TP isn't for everyone :-(
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Are you taking it with food?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Are you taking it with food?
    Yeah after my first meal. If i take a preworkout on top of that I turn into a faucet
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Yeah after my first meal. If i take a preworkout on top of that I turn into a faucet
    Lol. Thats odd, try taking it was a fiberous meal? Maybe?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

How narrow a grip for the rows Cat?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Lol. Thats odd, try taking it was a fiberous meal? Maybe?
    Maybe, I will give it a shot. It doesn't give me an upset stomach just a few real liquid ones. Your welcome for the description
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

How narrow a grip for the rows Cat?
    Just inside shoulder width. I usually do outside shoulder width
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Maybe, I will give it a shot. It doesn't give me an upset stomach just a few real liquid ones. Your welcome for the description
    Love the detail bro lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Heavy lifts Cat! I just hit 240 on rows and they were tough!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Heavy lifts Cat! I just hit 240 on rows and they were tough!
    Good job man that is some serious weight. Looks like your halo cycle went awesome. I have two bottles ready to run at some point as well. Probably a ways off though
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Good job man that is some serious weight. Looks like your halo cycle went awesome. I have two bottles ready to run at some point as well. Probably a ways off though
    I don't think there is enough weight at the gym for you to run halo! Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bpclipper dropping the BF with PES Alphamine
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:05 AM
  3. KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 03:43 AM
  4. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:53 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:50 PM