HP's Run of AMINO1! Prep for 100%RAW VA STATE/Christmas Classic

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
pGNC1-14173343dt.jpg

Given Major Opportunity to try this product out by PMILLER and MusclePharm! The product profile is listed below. Without furthur Ado Let's get it Started!

HYBRID SERIES
REVOLUTIONARY SPORTS PERFORMANCE RECOVERY FUEL

Rebuild Muscle & Recover Faster*
Scientifically advanced hydration system with Coconut water*
Increase endurance and fuel ATP*
10g of amino acids with patent-pending BCAA 3:1:2 Ratio
Amino1™ was engineered to combine the performance of sports drinkswith the raw power of muscle growth stimulus found in muscle buildingproducts. Specially formulated for athletes of all types, Amino1™ is aquick-absorbing formula that delivers endurance, muscle building andin-workout recovery when the day calls for going long. With 10g of aminoacids, Instantized BCAAs for sustained energy, and electrolytes, Amino1™helps athletes push past the soreness.

KEY COMPONENTS:
Scientifically Advanced Endurance andRecovery Support!*
Support Against Muscular Fatigue Duringand After Exercise*
Promote Recovery and Muscle Building fromTraining Sessions*
Caffeine and Sugar Free - Can Be Used Anytime,Day or Night
The Ultimate Hydration and Recovery System
Anti-Catabolism/Muscle Sparing*
Mixes Easily and Completely - No Clumping

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Introduction

Hello all my name is Kevin but I go by the nickname HokiePride! I'm an avid Powerbuilder. For those who do not know what that is it's a person who lifts like a powerlifter but asthetically looks like a bodybuilder. In more explanation I want to be as strong and athletically built as I can without looking like the typical powerlifter.

I have been training for over 20 yrs but most seriously in the past 5 and nailed it down in the last 3. I have begun a 4 four phase reonctrusction which ends in December of my physique while training hard and heavy. I have competed in #13 powerlifting meets. I don't always show up and hit my strongest maxes but I stay injury free and live extremely healthy lifestyle. I love competing and really compete with myself. It's about the comraderie and friends you make and people you influence more so than breaking records. Although I plan to break many in the state of VA in Decmber. The first 10 meets were unsanctioned and recieved nothing but certificates by the meet director. We all belive he was keeping all the money. Anyways, I compete most within the 100% RAW Federation which most recently Oct. 6 2012. Why so many meets because I ' healthy and can do it. As long as God gives me the strength I'm going to keep it going.

Bigups to MusclePharm and Pmiller for such an awesome opportunity. I have logged for several products and stay true to the opportunities given. these companies do not have to allow us to do and I'm going to ensure I utilize it to the fullest. I have always wanted to use MP products and now I will do so under a sponsorship while prepping for the 100% RAW VA State/Christmas Classic in Zion Crossroads, VA December.

Tonight I will post my frst thoughts on the product and first training session behind it. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all enjoy the log!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 1, Monday 10/8/12. Chest/Arms

Got off work and headed to the gym. On the way I decided to crack open the green tub of Amino1. It smelled awesome. Poured the single scoop into my 16oz bottle of water and began sipping on it when I arrived at the gym. First thoughts, is the taste is awesome. This BCAA mixture mixed extremely well, leaving no reisude behind. I walked into the gym and realized my partner had already begun benching so I had to hold back and begin on the incline Bench (work sets listed only):

Chest:
Incline bench: 295x8x2
Flat Bench: 365x5x2
CGB: 315x5x2
Decline w/ Slingshot: 405x8 (Filmed)

Arms:
BB Curls: 135x3x2
DB Curls: 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 70x5
Machine Curls: Burnouts

Following this workout I was feeling quite relieved and refreshed. I definitely felt the hydration effects due to the energy I exited with wifey once I got home. Wow, talk about stamina. It's out of control. Loving the product thus far.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Off! 10/9/12

Took this day off but still took Amino1 as in between breakfast/lunch!
Felt extremely good but crashed in the evening and woke up Wednesday
to take care of my son. I felt refreshed and ready to tackle the day.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Smashed the Gym and went H.A.M.

Wednesday 10/10/12:
Incline bench: 315x8x4 (PR)
DB Lateral Raises: 30, 35, 40, 45x8 then ladder back down to 5lb @ 10reps each
DB Presses (Unsupported): 45, 55, 65x8 each and 75x5
Cable Crossover: 60lb (Top-Mid-Low)x8 Eachx2 sets
Upright Row: 85x8x4
Incline Curls: 35x8x5

Ok, so I went to the gym later last night in order to meet with a client and workout out before the meeting. I decided I was going to bench again but this time hit 315 for 4-6 reps if possible. Well, I went and killed the Incline like never before. I got to the gym and put on my Under Armour fitted shirt for comfort and began stretching and hitting light sets. Once I hit my target weight I was set for the PR setting weight. I asked a buddy to spot me and after lifting the wieght on the initial set I exploded with 8 reps and stopped. In shock I waited 4 minutes and hit again and again and again witht he same result. Now I'm feeling hulkish.

I finished the workout but forgot to bring my trusty Amino1 with me but luckily I hit it preworkout. I was out for post workout. So I met with my client and rolled home with a big smile on my face. Next week I will raise the bar about 10lbs and hit the reps hopefully for 8-10. I will make this climb until I rep 405 for a single again. I did it in June but didn;t film it, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. This time I'm going to make sure its a consistant mark.

Amino1 is a great refreshing BCAA for that inbetween craving of meals or pre, intra, post workout. It's highly versatile. Too bad the run ends in another 11 days (2week run), but I'll ride this until the train falls off.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight brother you are putting up legend like numbers friggin anything 275 plus on inclines is amazing. You are the true Freak of Nature kid.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
lookin good so far man!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Goodnight brother you are putting up legend like numbers friggin anything 275 plus on inclines is amazing. You are the true Freak of Nature kid.
Thanks homie, I live to do this and impress myself!

lookin good so far man!
Appreciate the comment homie! Thanks for hanging out!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My love for becca!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Friday 10.12.12

Back:
Low Cable Row: 12xStackx4
Cable Pulldown: 12xStackx4
Face Pulls: 12x80x4
Tbar Row: 20x2PL, 15x4PL, 5x7PL, 7PLx5
BB Row: 135, 4x225x12

Delts:
Lateral Raises: 35, 45, 55, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10
Upright Row: 12x95x4

Bi's:
BB Curl: 10x10 @ 70lb
Incline Curl: 4x35x8

This workout was boss and a great way to end the week. I'm feeling it and no soreness to boot. Amino1 is refreshing and tatses awesome to boot. Headed to Blacksburg, VA in the AM to work security for VT Hokies. Let's get it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome back bi day brother! I need to get my lower back stronger quick. Not quick but you know sooner then later. I just got done posting about what would be some good lower back exercises.

Back:
Low Cable Row: 12xStackx4
Cable Pulldown: 12xStackx4
Face Pulls: 12x80x4
Tbar Row: 20x2PL, 15x4PL, 5x7PL, 7PLx5
BB Row: 135, 4x225x12

Delts:

Bi's:
BB Curl: 10x10 @ 70lb
Incline Curl: 4x35x8

This workout was boss and a great way to end the week. I'm feeling it and no soreness to boot. Amino1 is refreshing and tatses awesome to boot. Headed to Blacksburg, VA in the AM to work security for VT Hokies. Let's get it.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Awesome back bi day brother! I need to get my lower back stronger quick. Not quick but you know sooner then later. I just got done posting about what would be some good lower back exercises.
This was definitely a free day and I was feeling it. I'll update for this week. It has been stupid hectic, if that makes any sense!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Monday: 10/15/12

Incline Bench: 2x325x5
Flat bench: 2x370x5
CGB: 2x3330x5

Tuesday: 10/16/12
Drove to PA to meet new boss and visit work sites!

Wednesday: 10/17/12
Visited work sites and headed home to play with my lil man and wife!

Thursday: 10/18/12 Hit the gym

Chest:
Incline Bench: 2x335x5

Delts:

Bi's
BB Curl: 8x8 @ 80lb

Friday: 10/19/12: Wheels & Payday

Squats: 135x10, 225x8, 275x5, 315x5, 475x2
Rack Pull: 135, 225, 315, 405, 480x8

Due to Amino1 my recovery has been sick. I mean this in a good way. I have limited my food sources and yet continue to climb in strength. It's unreal. I'm planning to squeeze in a single rep of 405 on film to show love for the sponsored run. This means I'll have to push it sooner since I'll be out of Amino1 next week. I'm feeling confident so next Thursday is the day, although I will Incline on Monday as well. Stay tuned.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Monday: 10/22/12

Didn't hit the gym, alternator went bad while wifey was driving it! Had to help her get to the shop and get spare vehicle!

Tuesday: 10/23/12

Met with a realtor to place my home on the market!

Wednesday: 10/24/12

Plan to hit the Incline and use my slingshot tonight on Flat!
Want to hit that final rep for Amino1 to close out this two weeks and give my final review!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man your strength is sick and makes me feel like a lil 4 yr girl :) awesome post brother!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thursday: 10/25/12

Man your strength is sick and makes me feel like a lil 4 yr girl :) awesome post brother!
Thanks bro, I just try to stay strong, positive and live life to the fullest! Besides, your lifts are yours and yours only. Just be stronger than you was yesterday and train harder for your future self tomorrow. What determines that is what you do today!

Workout: Chest/Biceps
Incline Bench: Warmup, 225x10, 315x8, 315x8, 315x8, 345x4
BB Curls (Curl Bar): 90lb 8x8
Close Grip Bench: Warmup, 225x8, 275x8, 345x5

Had to roll to meet 2nd Realtor to evaluate my home. Moving sux but atleast the company is paying all fees, closing and moving expenses. I plan to hit Delts/Lats tonight. Smash my lower back/Wheels tomorrow. Rest for the weekend. Let's get it.

This log will end Friday, so if you wish to continue riding this out, let me know and I will link you to where I'm beginning next. I will post a workout video to end this! Thanks for following and Amino1 is an awesome and refreshing product, FYI I did order a second tub so this should give you a small indication of how I feel about it.

REVIEW WILL FOLLOW VIDEO!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;blMmmz3ZwEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blMmmz3ZwEY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This was done at the very end of my Amino1 use!

Thank you so much for allowing me to run such an awesome product! Hope to do so again in the future!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Amino1 Final Review

Well it's time to close the curtain on this product and it was an awesome opportunity to run it. I received this product a little over two weeks ago and thought it was an honor to be able to give my opinion on a product from an awesome company.

Effectiveness: 9
Amino1is very effective for being an amino acid supplement and it provides prolonged energy during aerobic and anaerobic exercise and muscular endurance. I noticed an increase in my recovery when I took in between breakfast and lunch as well as in between lunch and workout. Soreness faded within a day of me beginning the product. It felt refreshing.

Taste: 8
Taste was awesome.

Mixability: 6
It does mix very well in ice cold water and dissolves much more completely in room temperature water. Over time (30 minutes) it will dissolve completely into ice cold water, so I would fill water bottles and sip it over this time period.

Value: 7
For a 50 serving tub its $45 and for a 32 serving tub its an astounding $28!! IMO it's worth it for what it does and how important Amino acids are worth to you. Again, I utlized in a much more efficient manner than most but this is because I value Amino acids heavily.

Overall: 8
Despite the cost, the product does what it claims and thats more than I can say for the majority of supplements on the market today. It decreases recovery time, increases endurance, and tastes well enough to actually enjoy.

If your looking for a solid supplement to run as far as Amino Acid are concerned I would give this a try. I loved it so much I purchased another container.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review brother and enjoyed it as always! Make sure you link me if you start a new one up I don't wanta miss it!