Maximizing TRT w/ 5-ALPHA TEST. (SPONSORED)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%

X2 on that

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

I apologize for the lack of updates, I took a new job this week and they are having me work opening and closing shifts all week. I guess they are testing me.

As for updates:

My morning weight has remained stable within .5 pounds (+/-) of 181.8. The bad news is I have begun to experience strength loss. This is obviously an effect of the diet rather than 5-Alpha, but I wanted to see how far I could push the calorie deficit without a loss of strength on 5-Alpha and ended up pushing back that normally restricting barrier for about 3 weeks. Now, in light of these developments I have brought calories back up to just below maintenance (within 250) and plan to let cardio take over the job of fat loss rather than relying almost solely on calorie restriction. This will be easier to do and much more fun when my orthotics arrive at the docs and I can work back into sprinting again.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%

All the best for ur new job pal. so mirror wise r u looking a lot leaner . lb of fat has quite some mass so even with ur water.weight loss to u should be getting some where
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Well that's the interesting thing. Earlier I had thought that some clothes were fitting looser, but wasn't noticing any visual changes in the mirror. On the flip side, I had gotten a couple comments on looking leaner.

But, in the end you will get to be the judge of that when I put up the finishing pics.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.31%

Is ur cal increase from carbs??? As if they have been low ur muscles should be looking very full or and has the 5 alpha also helped with them not looking flat on ur cut?? Lol sorry for al questions pal
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

The 5-Alpha has definitely increased blood-flow during exercise, veins pop out of my skin when lifting that I am not even aware of otherwise, but I have absolutely noticed an increase in fullness since the upping of cals (yes a majority are from carbs).

I will be restarting my spin bike HIIT routine tomorrow, but taking it to a new level to stay engaged until my orthotics arrive.

Still dabbling with the idea of the mostly liquid diet..

Now worries about the questions man, that's what the log is for!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Day 39:

Updates:

Again, my apologies for the lack of updates. Work has been hectic, and then my computer crashed about a week ago lol. When it rains it pours.

Weight:
    Yesterday I weighed in at 184 lb even. This has been steady since reintroducing more carbs in an attempt to reduce strength loss during my calorie deficit.

Strength:
    Strength took a significant dip a couple weeks ago and has been fluctuating up and down within that margin ever since. I started a short periodization lifting program to test whether or not I could remedy the situation with a change in training volume and intensity. I'm going to be testing my 5 rep max's about a week or two before I end this run, which will be a good finalizing note on whether or not 5-Alpha helped me retain strength during this stage of my cut.

More to come this week!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Day 47:

So, I've been playing with the dosing of 5-Alpha in order to give a more detailed review of the short term effects of the compound.

I finally tried taking two tabs at once and WOW. The mental kick is crazy. We are talking serious aggression and motivation, but without a negative tint, really good time. I popped two a half hour before an arm session in the gym and produced some of the more dramatic vascularity in my arms I've seen yet. I mean, I never saw this kind of vascularity even when I was my leanest. Being that I'm not particularly lean right now, having veins popping down the biceps spidering all over my forearms was completely unexpected and really f*cking cool lol. The only downside is that the lifting-induced pump lasted maybe 20 minutes after leaving the gym. Combining this will a solid pump-product would be mindblowing, I might try it when this log is up. It would be for no benefit other than ridiculous in-gym-ego-vanity-boosting-vascularity lol, unless the 2nd product prolonged the pump.. But outside of in-gym pumps, I'm looking for real muscle gains rather than ballooning for a couple hours lol.

Regardless, it was a fun experiment that I've started making a regular thing over the last couple days. Those long shifts at work just fly by now.

Whose hitting the gym before Thanksgiving dinner for some mondo carb backloading tomorrow?!?!

*THIS GUY*

I hope you all have a good one.

Side note, I have been hitting the HIIT bike routines hard. 45 minutes a pop, anywhere from 400-600 cals burned. Hopefully this will speed things up while I'm still waiting on the orthotics to come in. I actually saw the doc yesterday to pick them up, but the manufacturer f'ed them up apparently. Oh well, I'm getting a 2nd pair free.. and a lot more biking lol.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Day 53:

So, I'm sticking steady right around 184 still, which is interesting considering I've been upping the HIIT.

Strength has stayed steady since the initial short drop about week 3.

I'm starting to think maybe this product is best if used in short cycles? I saw a dramatic improvement the first 3 weeks, and since then not much has happened. Maybe a 3 week run with 2-3 weeks off and then another 3 weeks would be an interesting experiment to see if similar effects would be had the 2nd 3 week stint.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

Have you noticed anything in terms of hair loss/shedding? I'm just curious since 5-AT is a DHT prohormone which, as we all know, is the hair loss culprit in genetically susceptible folks.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Have you noticed anything in terms of hair loss/shedding? I'm just curious since 5-AT is a DHT prohormone which, as we all know, is the hair loss culprit in genetically susceptible folks.
    Haha, man, you gotta get a hold of that paranoia. Although, I know it's really easy to get psyched out with stuff like this.

Pops was bald by 20, both grandfather's were bald, so you'd think that if it was going to happen to someone it would happen to me, but I seem to be doing just fine.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

SOOOO,

The run is over, pics are taken, now I just need to find the time to do the final write up.

Stay tuned!

Similar Forum Threads

1. No-Nonsense Project Z Alpha Test: Universal's New Recovery Pak
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 12:55 AM
  2. Etomic's axplosion [NOS-FX alpha test]
    By Etomic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:17 AM
  3. Gui's AXplosion - Alpha Test Log
    By gui1957 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:49 PM
  4. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:17 AM
  5. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 12:20 AM