soul0wner's run with Mass HGH!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, first off I want to thank Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for hooking me up with some highly anticipated Mass HGH!!! I've been wanting to run this stuff ever since it came out, and being broke doesn't help that! I am 5'8" 181 pounds as of this morning and I didn't get my bf% so I will put that up when I can get it. I am looking to hopefully finish my cut soon so I can finally start to bulk up. I am on a 4 day lift/5 day cardio split with around 2,100 calories daily intake (202 p, 172 c, 63 f) and on cardio only days I only have 100 grams of carbs. Today was cardio only, just low intensity constant pace for about 40 minutes. I will be hitting chest and triceps tomorrow. I'll be looking for a new PR on bench hopefully.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are gonna get that pr!!!!

good luck, soulman!!!:1244:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
you are gonna get that pr!!!!

good luck, soulman!!!:1244:
I'm sure I will! I'm constantly reading everyone busting out new pr's left and right with this stuff. I'm running this right after HGH pro to compare the 2. I had some pr's with that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure I will! I'm constantly reading everyone busting out new pr's left and right with this stuff. I'm running this right after HGH pro to compare the 2. I had some pr's with that.
out of hghpro/hghup and powerful...powerful is my personal favorite, and hghmass has the main ingredient in powerful- plus a bunch of other goodies!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you had to ask, lol....of course i have a bottle of mass hgh, been logging it for around a week now!:thinking:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh!! I can't wait to get work over with so I can hit the chest hard!!!! And take mass HGH and get that sleep!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've got some nice leg DOMS going in. Hope that won't be happening a lot in the next month :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got some nice leg DOMS going in. Hope that won't be happening a lot in the next month :)
had them to....seem to be going away!!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
had them to....seem to be going away!!!
Glad to hear it! I did legs on Friday, and cardio on Saturday. And feel it like crazy today, haha. But I know Lecheek will help me out :) chest and tri's tonight!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a solid product. You're going to like the run big time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it! I did legs on Friday, and cardio on Saturday. And feel it like crazy today, haha. But I know Lecheek will help me out :) chest and tri's tonight!!!
the 1st few days i had some serious doms!!! you are the only other that i have heard that had them too....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely didn't notice increased DOMS. New exercises or new intensity in the routine?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying I had DOMS because of Mass, I started mass on Saturday. Just saying that I'm sure mass HGH will cure it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't saying I had DOMS because of Mass, I started mass on Saturday. Just saying that I'm sure mass HGH will cure it :)
it's got to be the age thing then...i assume you are much younger than my 54, lol.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Incline Chest Press
185x8
185x4
175x6

Chest Press
185x10
175x10
165x10

Close Grip Bench Press
150x10
150x10
150x10

Tricep Rope Pushdown
80x10
80x10
80x10

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the bike.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout :)
Thanks bud! No soreness to report this morning :) woke up a couple of times in the night to use the bathroom. I've been stuck at 180.4 for the past week and its killing me, I don't know why!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
In!!

How do you feel on the MASS HGH....any sides???

Do you compete and are you planning on posting pics up??

YES....I know....that's a lot of questions to ask!!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In!!

How do you feel on the MASS HGH....any sides???

Do you compete and are you planning on posting pics up??

YES....I know....that's a lot of questions to ask!!!
Welcome!!

I feel good, this is day 4 and so far so good. No sides as of yet, I do not compete. I might post some pics, not sure yet. I'm currently cutting, started at 197 and trying to get to 165ish, and am currently at 180.4. Been stuck there for over a week and I'm not sure why. The bf% is at 20.3 and needs to be around 15%. But I like mass HGH a lot. I'm getting some good sleep for sure.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Welcome!!

I feel good, this is day 4 and so far so good. No sides as of yet, I do not compete. I might post some pics, not sure yet. I'm currently cutting, started at 197 and trying to get to 165ish, and am currently at 180.4. Been stuck there for over a week and I'm not sure why. The bf% is at 20.3 and needs to be around 15%. But I like mass HGH a lot. I'm getting some good sleep for sure.

Yup, that happens.... but the good thing is, the next time the scale drops it will probably drop several pounds!!

The MASS HGH help's me sleep as well!!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yup, that happens.... but the good thing is, the next time the scale drops it will probably drop several pounds!!

The MASS HGH help's me sleep as well!!!
For that long though? That's quite some time.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I will sit and watch this one.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
For that long though? That's quite some time.

Happens to me all the time. It's like my body is fighting getting lean again, and then it just say's F-it!!!

Try what Big T say's!!!

By the way didn't you mean Taco HELL???:)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Happens to me all the time. It's like my body is fighting getting lean again, and then it just say's F-it!!!

Try what Big T say's!!!

By the way didn't you mean Taco HELL???:)
Or toxic hell? Haha, yeah. I guess I was used to the last time I lost 50 pounds, it all just fell off. Going to hit the bike soon, I do have 2 finals today though. Do not sure when I'm gonna hit it today.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
And I definitely feel the effects of mass HGH this morning. I feel like a grizzly bear just woke up from hibernation.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Or toxic hell? Haha, yeah. I guess I was used to the last time I lost 50 pounds, it all just fell off. Going to hit the bike soon, I do have 2 finals today though. Do not sure when I'm gonna hit it today.

If your like me, the 2nd time around is slower. Your body is probably saying..........wait....your trying to get lean again?!? WAT??!!

Good luck w/ your finals.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
If your like me, the 2nd time around is slower. Your body is probably saying..........wait....your trying to get lean again?!? WAT??!!

Haha!! Right. Thank you! And last time I only did a lot of cardio, no weight lifting -_-

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It seems for me the older I get the harder it is :(

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
That Taco Bell only put me back.2 pounds, haha! Currently doing cardio as we speak :) I'm dropping pounds by the end of this week! Shoulder day tomorrow!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I realized I still have a back and bicep workout to throw up here, will do that tonight as well.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
That Tbell would have me out of commision for a week.
Damn, that sucks man. I don't really like eating fast food garbage anymore, especially after a month or more of solid healthy eating. And I just realized how many more calories you burn on the treadmill compared to the exercise bike! Huge difference, I think I bought the wrong machine!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
40 minutes down, 260 Cals dropped. Time for finals.