Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Nice,keep it up,watch that finger man.

2. ok guys this gona be quick im busy cooking and prepping all my meals for tomorrow real busy week ahead working all 8 hour shifts so mite not hav much time to post, what i can do is post pics though and that shood giv u guys an idea of how im doing and the effects of CONDENSE, which btw is freakin great!....ever since i upped my carbs im so veiny now lol
    this is a ****ty log sorry guys gota make it quik
    Chest/ Back
    Bench press: 135lb, 225, 315, 225, 135
    Lat pull down: 110lb, 150, 220, 205/ with focused contractions on a lateral extension
    Incline dumbbell press superset w t-bar row: 60lb/100, 120lb/100, 150lb/145, 190lb, 150, 60/ 190lb, 145, 100
    rest ill log later
    •   

3. hey everyone, yes im back lol, im 5 days out from my competition and have been working real hard. my trainer has me depleting and refeeding so ill be there on the day of the show! water n salt gets under control tomorrow (wednesday) and as far as the CONDENSE it worked realllllly great for the past weeks going into the show. this week however i am discontinuing use since there is a lot of caffeine in it and im running an ECD stack (Ephedra, Caffeine, 1,3DMAA) for this final week. if i took it id be at 500 mg caffeine a day LOL XP i def. dont want that! so in regards to the previous week which i used CONDENSE, it really brought out the veins! with the show coming up i may use it on the day of, but it all depends on what my coach has to say. My experience with CONDENSE was really great though and i will be posting up a review after the show along with some pics . OH and i also went and bought me the Melonberry flavor, i think its ok but man Purus hit it right on the button with the Green Apple flavor, STILL NUMBAH ONE!

4. YES it has been tooooo long! im sorry everyone, with the show and everything else going on i was really unable to get on and post much. but here is all the hard work and effort, not to mention the condense which btw i cut out 1 week going into the show then added it in on contest day! these are majority of the pics i have from the show but when i did take the condense it was during the international division when i started adding more carbs and water, its the ones with the Japanese and its a large line up
    Name:  26bb12 (800x436).jpg
Views: 146
Size:  219.1 KBName:  22bb12 (478x750).jpg
Views: 323
Size:  43.4 KBName:  2bb12.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  69.2 KBName:  4bb12 (398x625).jpg
Views: 479
Size:  36.1 KBName:  1bb12.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  28.1 KBName:  5bb12.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  71.7 KBName:  6bb12 (800x533).jpg
Views: 141
Size:  60.9 KBName:  7bb12.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  81.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

5. So there it is. GNPC Bodybuilding and Bodyfitness 2012 Men's Open Bantamweight 1st Place, Junior Division 2nd Place, and International Bantamweight Division 2nd Place. Thanks again for everyone who decided to jump on, sorry I was not so consistent during the last couple of weeks, I just needed time to make everything perfect so I would peak at my best. Once again thank you Purus Labs for bringing out an AMAZING product that I have come to love! Purus did an awesome job with this product and it is totally worth it, hands down best NO booster out there! I will continue to use it and am looking forward to seeing more out of Purus Labs and their products. I am back to posting so expect more from me later on and I may be doing a Bulk log on Condense as I have been upping my carbs which really makes the CONDENSE work a lot better. Thanks everyone hope you enjoy the pics, Ill be around and please leave some feedback.

6. Quote Originally Posted by supersliced
    So there it is. GNPC Bodybuilding and Bodyfitness 2012 Men's Open Bantamweight 1st Place, Junior Division 2nd Place, and International Bantamweight Division 2nd Place. Thanks again for everyone who decided to jump on, sorry I was not so consistent during the last couple of weeks, I just needed time to make everything perfect so I would peak at my best. Once again thank you Purus Labs for bringing out an AMAZING product that I have come to love! Purus did an awesome job with this product and it is totally worth it, hands down best NO booster out there! I will continue to use it and am looking forward to seeing more out of Purus Labs and their products. I am back to posting so expect more from me later on and I may be doing a Bulk log on Condense as I have been upping my carbs which really makes the CONDENSE work a lot better. Thanks everyone hope you enjoy the pics, Ill be around and please leave some feedback.
    Nice job with the contest and your placings.
    What is your weight exactly?
    1 guy in there was really skinny and another guy had HUGE quads.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Homeslice!!! Great job bro!!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. i weighed in at 141.2 bantamweight division cut out is 143.1 after that is lightweight at 143.2 and up...pictures 6 and 7 and the second to last picture are the junior division, up there is a light weight (most muscular pose with me and other guy to left; picture 7) a welterweight and another bantamweight...the guy with the big quads is an international Japanese competitor he has been competing for 10+ years, I beat him in the intl. division but yes his quads are monster but hes like 5'3 im 5'5

9. Quote Originally Posted by supersliced
    i weighed in at 141.2 bantamweight division cut out is 143.1 after that is lightweight at 143.2 and up...pictures 6 and 7 and the second to last picture are the junior division, up there is a light weight (most muscular pose with me and other guy to left; picture 7) a welterweight and another bantamweight...the guy with the big quads is an international Japanese competitor he has been competing for 10+ years, I beat him in the intl. division but yes his quads are monster but hes like 5'3 im 5'5
    Damn he is short haha... & damn he's been competing for 10 years? Wow!
    Anyways good job man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  5. Replies: 77