Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Decided to redo the thread make it a bit more "forum appropriate" lol.....major change was I just changed the title yay lol.......PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I AM A FORUM NOOB (really I am, very little experience or knowledge, just doin the log and posting for the benefit of myself and everyone here, jokes are kindly accepted :) )
Joined the CHOOSE a Purus product to log and posted the first part of the log on that thread....should have condense by today however i didnt get to jump on it as work interfered with my schedule so I will most likely take it tomorrow.
Thanks to the reps n people behind Purus labs for the opportunity. I hope this all goes well and Im really lookin forward to Purus Labs' products! Lets get started!

5 weeks out GNPC Bodybuilding/Fitness Competition & Invitational
stats and 1st log are as follows....
Height: 5’6
Weight: 157.0 +/- 2lbs
BF%: 14.5
Water%: 66.0
Friday October 5th 2012
Training: Cardio/ Delts and Traps
4am – 5 minutes stretch
Cardio fasted state 45 minutes 65-75% HRM (heart rate max)
15 minutes light resistance training. This was only to get the blood flowing to the delts and traps nothing crazy just light sets with 12 – 20 reps.
5 minutes stretch
8am – 5 minutes stretch
30 minutes cardio 65-90% HRM
Delts & Traps: I am particular about my training and it goes all by feel and my Macronutrient intake. You wont see any numbers at this stage because I often go by feel for pump and take sets to failure majority of the time. However I can say that the rep range does stay within 8 – 15 reps per set. So its safe to say that estimation of the numbers range from 60 – 80% of my 1RM (1 rep max). Today I was without a partner so I was in the range of about 60 – 70% 1RM. Nonetheless these are the numbers for sets per exercise; do not expect exact numbers or calculations, I base my sets on “the pump” and the “mind muscle connection.” Also do note that this is somewhat incomplete as I will not note any exercises that are used to maintain pumps. What I mean by this is that in some instances I will do an additional set if I feel that a set was not sufficient in bringing a good pump to the muscles or it lacked failure. These exercises will not be noted and are often isolation exercises to target specific muscle fibers.
*note: I do warm up sets, these are not included in total sets, weights vary and are not above 40% 1RM
SUPERSET – Dumbbell Military press/ front lateral raise: 4 sets, Increments of 10-20lbs.
1st – 120lbs (60lb dumbbells)/ 60lbs (30lb dumbbells)
2nd – 140lbs/ 50lbs
3rd – 160lbs/ 80lbs
4th – 100lbs, 80lbs, 40lbs (drop-set) military press DB

SUPERSET – Side lateral raise machine/ military press machine: 3 sets, varied weight.
1st – 90lbs/ 65lbs
2nd – 100lbs/ 65lbs
3rd – 100lbs, 70lbs/ 65lbs (that **** got tight lol!)

Front Lateral Raise – 2 sets (total weight added, each dumbbell comes separately) (batteries not included, only pure will!)…..and sweat!
1st – 60lbs
2nd – 80lbs

SUPERSET – Pec deck rear delt machine/ side lateral raise: 2 sets
1st – 115lbs/ 40lbs
2nd – 145lbs/ 50lbs

*Additional exercise estimate: 2/1 set each

15 minutes cardio 65 – 70% HRM

*NOTES*
First time I’ve felt depleted in a while; last years’ competition I was depleted and tired 3 weeks out up to the weigh in. I noticed it on the stair stepper and felt pretty tired at that point. Idk if it was from waking up and doing cardio so early, but the second session end cardio was a bit tiresome. I feel better now, ate my food and now going to work for an 8 hour shift. Got all my meals packed n ready to go. ALSO gona stop by the PO to see if my Condense is here and if it is I might just take it during work for an afternoon pick me up ;D!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
sup everyone just got my morning cardio in and im back on schedule. its about 10 and im going to head to the post office to check if my Condense is here, hopefully it is cuz im real fukin excited bout it and its arm day so i wana get some arm blasting done today! either way if i have it or not ima swell up me arms big time today, feelin that drive!!!!! got hit with the depletion today during my 1st sesh cardio and wasnt too surrprised but only felt it in my legs so its a good sign and so ive decided to increase my carbs a little just for the arm session to make em big n swol! ill try n get some pics in today....anyways
Weight: 157.0 +/- 2lbs
BF%: 14.3
Water%: 66.5
Saturday October 6, 2012
Training: Cardio/ Arms
8am - 30 minutes cardio 60-70% HRM
5 minutes stretch

at home eating now preping for 2nd session at 1230

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
OK second session in! sadly i did not get my CONDENSE today :( i ****in hate postal services to Guam it takes to dam long and its so much BS...cant get it tomorrow since its Sunday so im praying itll be here on Monday which is good since itll be chest/back day!......
2nd session
Training: Cardio/arms
12:00am - 1 hour cardio 65-85% HRM
Bicep/Tricep: This session was sick! I loved it but i did feel a bit tired since ive been depleted a bit but i did have carbs (about 60 grams separated with 20g with PWO meal) Either way i had a real sick workout and busted my ass for the sake of loving it!
*light warm up set for triceps with static holds and full contrations
SUPERSET - dumbbell overhead extension/ cable push down: 4 sets weight varied
1st - 50lbs/30lbs
2nd - 70lbs/40lbs
3rd - 80lbs/40lbs
4th - 90lbs/40lbs

Cable push down: 4 sets
1st - 30lbs
2nd - 70lbs
3rd - 100, 70, 40 (dropset)
4th - 40lbs

I have no idea what this machine is called but i call it Stabby machine lol. I think its a isolated tricep angled press machine: 4 sets
1st - 40
2nd - 70
3rd - 90
4th - 90,70,40

SUPERSET - Tricep cable push down/ Bicep EZ bar curl: 3 sets
1st - 40/50
2nd - 70/50
3rd - 90, 60, 40/ 50

Bicep EZ bar curl: 3 sets
1st - 40
2nd - 70
3rd - 60

SUPERSET: EZ bar curl/ seated dumbbel curl: 4 sets
1st - 50/ 60(30lb dumbbells)
2nd - 50/ 60
3rd - 70/ 60
4th - 70,50/ 30

*additional pump exercises: 2, 1 set each

and thats about it so here is some of the pics i had taken today...**** quality but whatever.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOOOHHHH YEAHHH!!!!!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Guess what? ITS SUNDAY YAY...nooo booo :( cuz its my off day......i hate being off from the gym, sucks but i need rest......sooooooo UPS is **** and i hate shipping costs lol. still waiting and hopefully monday the post office isnt closed. those ****ers! need my ****! damit! too much agro i know im gona go chill
soooo, im pretty fukin happy today, just took a dump and finally got rid of all dat carbs lol XD
height: 5'6
weight: 153.4 **** YEAH!
BF: 13.4% **** YEAH x2
water: 67.2% **** YEAH x3

this is an indication of bodyfat reduction (obviously) but so far my water is up, something i want for when i cut water going into the show...everyone thinks im going to be in the lightweight division but hopefully i can hit bantam with water reduction

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
its monday...................
my **** better be here.....
or im gonna kill something -.o
other than that...
6am Morning cardio fasted state 60-90% HRM 50 minutes
10 minutes light stretching and ab work

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
its monday...................
my **** better be here.....
or im gonna kill something -.o
other than that...
6am Morning cardio fasted state 60-90% HRM 50 minutes
10 minutes light stretching and ab work

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
its not here........im super pissed so its my lucky day, this means i am going to absolutely DEMOLISH the weights.......seriously, im really pissed, DA FUK is Postnet closed for? **** Columbus Day...dat bitch didnt even discover America, fukin retard. smh mannnn, SMH!....anyway
this session is gona be unique, same cardio just super agro weight trainin so heavy weights are bound to come, also i did add some carbs in today and im still steadily puttin em in so i can guarantee some epic training....i might just post a vid ;)......
once again......
**** shipping...to Guam..........

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
SUP BITCHEZ! so i had my Agro Training today lol....since i so passionately hate having to wait for stuff i let it out on the Iron (poor iron must be hurtin)
anywayz....
Weight: 156.4
BF%: 13.7
Water%: 67.1
Monday October 8, 2012
Training: Cardio, Chest/Back
This session was an exception to my prep as I used weights that were moderately heavy and ditched the plan, goin straight for destruction and brutal pumps!...agro trainin like a boss! Make dem bitchez cummmmm!
1 hour of cardio 65 – 80% HRM
minutes of stretching total: 15 minutes
*note: I do warm up sets, these are not included in total sets, weights vary and are not above 40% 1RM
*Epic sets are my form of bodily torture (also known as Giant sets but with my own take on things). Supersetx2/w a dropset/ w a failure set (almost every set is to failure)
*EPIC SETS – Flat Barbell Bench press/ Barbell Row/ Pull ups: 3 sets each one to failure
1st – 225lb, 135lb/ 135lb/ Bodyweight
2nd – 275lb, 225lb, 135lb/ 135lb/ bodyweight
3rd – 135lb/ 135lb/ bodyweight
SUPERSET – Pec Deck machine/ Lat Pull down: 4 sets
1st – 135lb/ 165lb
2nd – 210lb/ 180lb
3rd – 255lb/ 210lb
4th – 120lb, 90lb/ 165lb, 90lb
DROPSETS – Flat dumbbell bench press: 3 sets
1st – 100lb(50lb dumbbells), 60 lbs
2nd – 120lb, 60lb
3rd – 150lb, 120lb, 100lb
SUPERSET – Upright Bench Press machine/Isolated Lat pull down machine: 3 sets
1st – 110lb/ 180lb (total of two grips)
2nd – 90lb/ 180lb
3rd – 90lb/ 180lb
All sets to failure utilizing full range of motion repetitions, half reps, quarter reps, and static holds.

*Additional exercise estimate: 1 exercise, 2 sets

*NOTES*
Fuk shipping and handling………………………………,……………………………………theres a coma somewhere in here :D!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
2012-10-08_16-30-15_409.jpg
2012-10-08_19-34-10_371.jpg

dat Prime rib!
ohhhhhh yes cheat day ;D....last day on red meat btw, all lean meats to the show by fish or chicken...if i see fit, ill add in some red meat if i flatten out anytime in the prep, i doubt it tho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where is that steak from?

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Where is that steak from?
lol! its a steakhouse on Guam called Manhattan Steakhouse....looks bomb eh? ;) dat bitch was 16 ounces of death ohhhhh fuk my cholesterol i mite as well not do the log since my vein gon b all clogged w dis **** AHA! XD nahhhhh, cholest = test :p...just not that much it was my last epic cheat meal and red meat so i had fun with it

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
woke up today after epic meal time last night which was my last great cheat meal :D...down to busniness now my carbs are monitored on cheat meals and every meal for that matter, protein is still high (about 1.5 - 2 g per lb bodyweight) fats are in the mid range and there majority EFAs and MCTs so im not too concerened about monitoring them as i cut out the red meat and my Sat. fats are not that much, also cholesterol is bout the same coming primarily from my eggs, sodium is cut down slightly just because i cut out the red meats, cheat meals, and other various things that add up sodium (exact values not established) water% is where i want it (67.1 after rising) BF is down weight is still fluctuating but im baseline 156 now and my training feels a slight bit draggy from the depletion but today was strange as i carbed up last night n felt drag in morning cardio, but im pretty sure its because of hormone influx due to the great amount of stress and food from the night before lol :p. so nothing to worry bout, woke up with that nice carbed up look n detail ;) so im thinkin my GLUT4 is pretty responsive which is a good thing! (hehe secret weapon >.<) so im curious to see how well i look come my next cheat meal when its monitored.....
anyways.....
730am - Cardio fasted state 1 hour 65-75% HRM
*this was quite interesting as i was hungry about 30 minutes into my session with hunger pains LOL! it caught me by surrprise but im pretty sure its because i overate last night and my hormones were imbalanced :p but nonetheless its fukin weird when you eat a 16 ounce prime rib the night before and wake up starving!?!?!? o_O! lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your workouts are looking killer bud. Hope that mail man treats you well tomorrow.

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Your workouts are looking killer bud. Hope that mail man treats you well tomorrow.
they can be pretty intense at times, wait till you see leg day ;)...mail man bettah not b a hoe!....im goin to get my packages now hope its in!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
someone send me a bottle of CONDENSE before i ****ing exhale dust and grow old! jesus christ bitchtits man!....you guessed it, still waiting :/ but ey i guess im just gona have to do a 4 week log instead of 4 :( oh well....for sure when i bulk and run 5/3/1 programs ill post up full cycle on it with consistency, this is just too ridiculous with this shipping bull****, but i wont give up, its just gona have to be a week less than expected sigh* :(....
anyways.....
1230pm Cardio 65-75% HRM
i did arms, too fukin sleepy to log goodnight...

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
ok feeling better got my rest and now its time to kill it! today is legs and cardio 1 session so expect nothing but the best! Leg days are always epic so this log is gona be interestin...no morning cardio, currently in class and have one more to go then lunch n a chiropractor appointment. btw im hoping i get my package today, if not it SHOULD be here tomorrow so countdown to competition is 32 days and if i get it today or tomorrow i can hopefully get in a good 1 month log on CONDENSE.....so far my vascularity is gettin a bit better since im cuttin down a lot...diet is on point and i upped carbs today for legs but when i say "up carbs" its really not much. so runnin 30-45g carbs on low days, up carbs on more intense days like legs to about 50-80g, high carbs hit 100 or more just for loading but those should fall on mondays as my comp is on a saturday and i can run that carb up for energy going into a show along with the upped wednesdays and i just got a notification for a package so ima go git it real sooooon....will log later heading to new class

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
oh ****.....shiet jus got real!.....i got my CONDENSE FINALLY!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! im so effin happy rite now gahdam! was super excited when i got it :D! finally i can do this foreals!........how awesome is it too that i got it on leg day ;D! soooooo..............lets see how this goes :D!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
First day on CONDENSE and i was pretty surprised with what i got out of it. I was expecting rope veins like a firehose but it wasnt that exaggerated lol. i did see my veins pop out more but what im guessing was that it was more dispersed than localized effects in regards to vasodilation, added its just my first day :p. either way i did notice a difference in vascularity most particularly in my legs, since today was leg day ;D...was bustin out a set on the upright leg press machine and saw a vein popin' out on my tear drop that i never saw before and went beast mode! busted out 3 more nice n slow, full contracted reps on dat bitch!...lol....what i found the most interesting was the impact it had on endurance, seriously! da fuk! first day and it was obvious there was some sort of enhanced endurance levels and lactic acid threshold increases too. usually i breathe a bit more and a bit heavy when my heart rate hits 150 for more than 3 minutes and that didnt happen till about 5...i would take a good big breath n my breathing would be nice n easy while i felt my heart working, was a bit strange cuz i felt less exertion or impact on energy for endurance. the next thing i noticed was lactic acid buffering, this was almost obvious! i do blood starve sets (if you dont know what blood starves are chek out Hany Rambod and FST-7s) and when i hit my 3rd set after failure it fukin burns and the pain builds up pretty intense. the pain this time around was not really as bad as i usually feel it to be. i hit the 3rd set finished to failure n kept the legs up n felt the usual pain, but that burning pain went away pretty quickly and what usually happens when i do these i fail because the burn gets way too intense but muscle failure isnt a problem till the 5th set. with CONDENSE that failure was achieved every set because the burn didnt interfere as much so i was able to maximize the workload on the blood starve sets :D!.......did i mention the flavor is orgasmic? i would drink that **** everyday with every meal if i could, dear God its so freakin tasty...i mite just do 2 scoops, cuz it tastes good >,<......i gotta say im pretty satisfied and impressed right now, but now its all about consistency and improvements on effectiveness. we will see if this gets better and im pretty sure it will, gona be real interesting login this down in my final week into the show...water depletion + nitrates = wtf vascularity? o_O...or a ****ed up kidney XP

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
will log my leg day training tomorrow in the morning, gota hit sack, gots a special lady waitin ;)......maybe CONDENSE works on "other muscles" too :O

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
will log my leg day training tomorrow in the morning, gota hit sack, gots a special lady waitin ;)......maybe CONDENSE works on "other muscles" too :O
That's why I have a cabinet full of it.

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Dam didnt get the free prod from Purus :( but all good im likin what i got so far!.....so i didnt get to log wednesdays workout which was legs and honestly i cant remember what it was like XP but thursday was just cardio and abs
50 minutes cardio 65-70% HRM various ab exercises, dam i felt so draggy :(...been sore on my legs and slightly depleted
today was the same routine but i hit 65-80% HRM and less ab work
havent taken my CONDENSE YET i will soon as its almost time for the 2nd session at the gym will post later....

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Dam didnt get the free prod from Purus :( but all good im likin what i got so far!.....so i didnt get to log wednesdays workout which was legs and honestly i cant remember what it was like XP but thursday was just cardio and abs
50 minutes cardio 65-70% HRM various ab exercises, dam i felt so draggy :(...been sore on my legs and slightly depleted
today was the same routine but i hit 65-80% HRM and less ab work
havent taken my CONDENSE YET i will soon as its almost time for the 2nd session at the gym will post later....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for being a good sport.

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
ahhhhhh so much to do sorry guys, gona head to work soon, i wish there was more hours in the day...between cooking all my meals training twice a day going to work and school its been tough to get these posts in but im tryin ;)
10/12/2012 - Cardio/ delts n Traps
7:30am Cardio 65-80% HRM 1 hour
12:30pm Delts/ Traps
this was such a beast workout since i didnt do any pre cardio i just stretched n killed weights today :D i was so satisfied!
5 minutes stretch
EPIC SET - Seated dumbbell military press/ standing front lateral raise/ upright row: 4 sets w a drop set and superset on 3rd and 4th set
1st - 100lb (50lb dumbbells)
2nd - 140lb
3rd - 160lb, 100lb/ 40lb/ 60lb
4th - 120, 100, 80/ 60lb/ 60lb

*yes i do failure ;)

Standing Front Lateral Raise: 3 sets
1st - 40lb (20lb dumbblles)
2nd - 60lb
3rd - 70lb

SUPERSET - Seated machine overshead press/ seated machine side lateral raise: 3 sets
1st - 50lb/ 70lb
2nd - 65lb/ 80lb
3rd - 110, 80, 50/ 70 (drop set)

Barbell military press: 3 sets
1st - 65lb (in total)
2nd - 90lb
3rd - 90lb

DROPSET - Plate loaded machine shrug: 5 sets
1st - 160lb, 90lb (in total)
2nd - 250lb, 160lb, 90lb
3rd - 340lb, 250lb, 160lb, 90lb
4th - 160lb, 90lb
5th - 90 lb (slow full contraction with static hold)

pec dec rear delt machine: 3 sets
1st - 110lb
2nd - 80lb
3rd - 125lb

10 minutes stretch

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap...Hes doing it!!!!

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Oh snap...Hes doing it!!!!
lol! of course. ive been doing it...what makes you think that i wouldnt? just cuz i dont get free prod. dont mean ****, this means a lot more to me than you would ever know...i may be new here and inexperienced, but i am very experienced with nutrition, supplementation, and training. and thats what got me here, the knowledge ive gained puts me in this position and i wouldnt want it any other way :).....bodybuilding is my life, i love it, live it, breathe it, and learn it. this is just another tool to excell my learning so i hope you enjoy the log :)

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
ok so im exactly 4 weeks out to my show and dam! im so glad im out of the depletion zone XP....been doin lower carbs to prime my body for optimal nutrient intake, so these 4 weeks my carbs will increase steadily throught each week. that way i can maintain full intensity for my training! FUK YAH! pure brutal intensity is my tool for cuttin off the rest of the fat and sharpening up the muscles, added the carbs should fill me up a bit going into the show...HIIT cardio is now my primary means of cardio, but im maintaining the steady state cardio to keep endurance up and increase recovery rate...
this morning was fukt up, jesus up hill sprints are a bitch :( but i cant stop!!!
730am - Cardio (30g complex carbs) HIIT 30 minutes
next session is at 530, be ready for some brutal arm death! and some progress pics ;) shhhhh its a secret :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, I didnt mean anything with my last post. Im just kind of a funny guy, and sometimes just post funny/stupid ramblings

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Hey man, I didnt mean anything with my last post. Im just kind of a funny guy, and sometimes just post funny/stupid ramblings
lol no no none taken, just speaking my mind lettin ya know a bit of why im doin this and my kind of mind set, but yo! chek out my vid ima post up, da CONDENSE has been doin me real good :D i add agmatine sulfate to it and i feel freakin invincible no joke! :p

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
lol watch the end gettin closer to the end of the dumbbell curls watch my left forearm, the veins slowly start to pop.....i noticed this EVERY FREAKING SET! seriously, my veins would freakin pop! when i would get closer to failure n it looked so freakin sick! sitting n watching my veins map out was epic! i loved it! sadly it went away :(((((((((((((((((((( the pump is slightly there but the veins have gone back into hiding lol :p....sorry for vid quality, my partner was filming down low cuz he didnt want people to stare at us lol :p...also sorry bout the crap island music maybe ill edit the video but for now, just bear with it lol

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
sorry had to create a youtube account, dam sucks how they linked it to google, when the eff did they merge? dam im so not on the internet as much :p i remember the days of the simple create an account then log in sigh* -_-

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
welllll
now thats dissapointing -_-.....
i need 150 posts or more to upload a video lol guess u guys gota wait :p but in the mean time heres a progress pic
2.5-3 hours after workout....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
II have the same undies ...just sayin

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Late but...

Attachments

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
sunday was amazing! finally got my entire days worth of rest! went to work but it wasnt so busy so i was able to relax a bit...im pumped up and ready to go today! ive noticed the CONDENSE is leaving an impression on my vascularity, added i increased my carbs so it should be working better and im not feeling that depletion anymore. i notice i have better vascularity throughout the day added im dropping weight so it should be more apparent...i added Agmatine Sulfate with CONDENSE and Creatine HCL and the training sessions are super sick! love it! i can dish out some epic ass volume but since ive increased my carbs im bringing up the weights n the intensity! the pumps are quick and the veins pop with the first exercise lol...my endurance and lactic acid threshold has increased a lot and its pretty obvious because i just keep going o_O lol.....its workin out real good n so far it keeps gettin better :).......
anyways.....
730am morning cardio: 25 minutes HIIT cardio machines include: step mill, inclined tredmill, stationary bike
10 minutes abb work

2nd session not till 330, will post later

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Killin it my brother! Ur pretty stacked bro

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
Killin it my brother! Ur pretty stacked bro
thanks bruh! trust me its only gona get better :D!...seriously tho ur pretty fortunate to rep Purus, i really like what they got n i really hope my log can help out the company and everyone too! dam i wana try Muscle Marinade but dont want the creatine Mono :/ too close to the show for that, but ima jam that when i bulk up after the show....ima get my post count up so u guys can chek out my vid.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks bruh! trust me its only gona get better :D!...seriously tho ur pretty fortunate to rep Purus, i really like what they got n i really hope my log can help out the company and everyone too! dam i wana try Muscle Marinade but dont want the creatine Mono :/ too close to the show for that, but ima jam that when i bulk up after the show....ima get my post count up so u guys can chek out my vid.
Hell yea bro we greatly appreciate the support! Can't wait to see what your gonna achieve u beast

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,nice work man.

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
really appreciate it guys!...
313pm - Cardio 15 minutes steady state 65 - 75% HRM
Training - Chest/Back
*Took my stack n feelin real pumped, carbed up n ready to fukin destroy! hope u guys like these numbers ;)
** warm up sets not included as stated before nothing above 40% 1RM
SUPERSET - Deadlift/ Incline Chest press Machine: 4 sets
1st - 135lb/ 90lb(total weight)
2nd - 225lb(last year this was my max at 2 weeks out was so depleted couldnt do this for ****!)/ 180lb
3rd - 315lb/ 180lb
4th - 405lb/ 270lb
the 4th set was freakin epic i was really surprised i dished out that much weight and in a rare instance i will tell you that i busted out 8 reps ;)
also keep in mind if you are keepin up with my log each set is to failure n the reps are not documented. Max Intensity is my key and the reps are not important to me wen i take sets to failure(which is pretty much every set lol)...if you have objections please take them elsewhere, this is not my only training principle and i do count reps but not during Maximal Intensity Training. Not all my logs are the same, you will see reps later just not in my pre contest, thanks.

EPIC SET - Flat Bench Dumbbell press/ Single arm Bent over Dumbbell row/ T-Bar Row: 4 sets
1st - 100lb (50lb dumbbells)/ 50lb/ 75lb
2nd - 150lb/ 75lb/ 100lb
3rd - 190lb/ 95lb/ 145lb
4th - 180lb, 150, 80lb/ 75lb/ 190lb, 145lb, 100lb (Dropset)

Pec Deck Fly: 3 sets
1st - 205lb
2nd - 115lb
3rd - 220lb, 100lb

Lat Pulldown machine: 3 sets
1st - 180lb (total)
2nd - 180lb
3rd - 270lb

Cable Cross Over: 2 sets (for max pump)
1st - 100lb (total)
2nd 80lb

Close grip seated row: 2 sets