Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thx for being a good sport.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. ahhhhhh so much to do sorry guys, gona head to work soon, i wish there was more hours in the day...between cooking all my meals training twice a day going to work and school its been tough to get these posts in but im tryin
    10/12/2012 - Cardio/ delts n Traps
    7:30am Cardio 65-80% HRM 1 hour
    12:30pm Delts/ Traps
    this was such a beast workout since i didnt do any pre cardio i just stretched n killed weights today i was so satisfied!
    5 minutes stretch
    EPIC SET - Seated dumbbell military press/ standing front lateral raise/ upright row: 4 sets w a drop set and superset on 3rd and 4th set
    1st - 100lb (50lb dumbbells)
    2nd - 140lb
    3rd - 160lb, 100lb/ 40lb/ 60lb
    4th - 120, 100, 80/ 60lb/ 60lb

*yes i do failure

Standing Front Lateral Raise: 3 sets
    1st - 40lb (20lb dumbblles)
    2nd - 60lb
    3rd - 70lb

SUPERSET - Seated machine overshead press/ seated machine side lateral raise: 3 sets
    1st - 50lb/ 70lb
    2nd - 65lb/ 80lb
    3rd - 110, 80, 50/ 70 (drop set)

Barbell military press: 3 sets
    1st - 65lb (in total)
    2nd - 90lb
    3rd - 90lb

DROPSET - Plate loaded machine shrug: 5 sets
    1st - 160lb, 90lb (in total)
    2nd - 250lb, 160lb, 90lb
    3rd - 340lb, 250lb, 160lb, 90lb
    4th - 160lb, 90lb
    5th - 90 lb (slow full contraction with static hold)

pec dec rear delt machine: 3 sets
    1st - 110lb
    2nd - 80lb
    3rd - 125lb

10 minutes stretch
    •   

3. Oh snap...Hes doing it!!!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Oh snap...Hes doing it!!!!
    lol! of course. ive been doing it...what makes you think that i wouldnt? just cuz i dont get free prod. dont mean ****, this means a lot more to me than you would ever know...i may be new here and inexperienced, but i am very experienced with nutrition, supplementation, and training. and thats what got me here, the knowledge ive gained puts me in this position and i wouldnt want it any other way .....bodybuilding is my life, i love it, live it, breathe it, and learn it. this is just another tool to excell my learning so i hope you enjoy the log

5. ok so im exactly 4 weeks out to my show and dam! im so glad im out of the depletion zone XP....been doin lower carbs to prime my body for optimal nutrient intake, so these 4 weeks my carbs will increase steadily throught each week. that way i can maintain full intensity for my training! FUK YAH! pure brutal intensity is my tool for cuttin off the rest of the fat and sharpening up the muscles, added the carbs should fill me up a bit going into the show...HIIT cardio is now my primary means of cardio, but im maintaining the steady state cardio to keep endurance up and increase recovery rate...
    this morning was fukt up, jesus up hill sprints are a bitch but i cant stop!!!
    730am - Cardio (30g complex carbs) HIIT 30 minutes
    next session is at 530, be ready for some brutal arm death! and some progress pics shhhhh its a secret
    •   

6. Hey man, I didnt mean anything with my last post. Im just kind of a funny guy, and sometimes just post funny/stupid ramblings

RECOVERBRO

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Hey man, I didnt mean anything with my last post. Im just kind of a funny guy, and sometimes just post funny/stupid ramblings
    lol no no none taken, just speaking my mind lettin ya know a bit of why im doin this and my kind of mind set, but yo! chek out my vid ima post up, da CONDENSE has been doin me real good i add agmatine sulfate to it and i feel freakin invincible no joke! :P

8. lol watch the end gettin closer to the end of the dumbbell curls watch my left forearm, the veins slowly start to pop.....i noticed this EVERY FREAKING SET! seriously, my veins would freakin pop! when i would get closer to failure n it looked so freakin sick! sitting n watching my veins map out was epic! i loved it! sadly it went away ((((((((((((((((((( the pump is slightly there but the veins have gone back into hiding lol :P....sorry for vid quality, my partner was filming down low cuz he didnt want people to stare at us lol :P...also sorry bout the crap island music maybe ill edit the video but for now, just bear with it lol

9. sorry had to create a youtube account, dam sucks how they linked it to google, when the eff did they merge? dam im so not on the internet as much :P i remember the days of the simple create an account then log in sigh* -_-

10. welllll
    now thats dissapointing -_-.....
    i need 150 posts or more to upload a video lol guess u guys gota wait :P but in the mean time heres a progress pic
    2.5-3 hours after workout....

11. II have the same undies ...just sayin

RECOVERBRO

12. Late but...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. ;D ....ill give you undies! XD

14. sunday was amazing! finally got my entire days worth of rest! went to work but it wasnt so busy so i was able to relax a bit...im pumped up and ready to go today! ive noticed the CONDENSE is leaving an impression on my vascularity, added i increased my carbs so it should be working better and im not feeling that depletion anymore. i notice i have better vascularity throughout the day added im dropping weight so it should be more apparent...i added Agmatine Sulfate with CONDENSE and Creatine HCL and the training sessions are super sick! love it! i can dish out some epic ass volume but since ive increased my carbs im bringing up the weights n the intensity! the pumps are quick and the veins pop with the first exercise lol...my endurance and lactic acid threshold has increased a lot and its pretty obvious because i just keep going o.O lol.....its workin out real good n so far it keeps gettin better .......
    anyways.....
    730am morning cardio: 25 minutes HIIT cardio machines include: step mill, inclined tredmill, stationary bike
    10 minutes abb work

2nd session not till 330, will post later

15. Killin it my brother! Ur pretty stacked bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Killin it my brother! Ur pretty stacked bro
    thanks bruh! trust me its only gona get better !...seriously tho ur pretty fortunate to rep Purus, i really like what they got n i really hope my log can help out the company and everyone too! dam i wana try Muscle Marinade but dont want the creatine Mono :/ too close to the show for that, but ima jam that when i bulk up after the show....ima get my post count up so u guys can chek out my vid.

17. Quote Originally Posted by supersliced

thanks bruh! trust me its only gona get better !...seriously tho ur pretty fortunate to rep Purus, i really like what they got n i really hope my log can help out the company and everyone too! dam i wana try Muscle Marinade but dont want the creatine Mono :/ too close to the show for that, but ima jam that when i bulk up after the show....ima get my post count up so u guys can chek out my vid.
    Hell yea bro we greatly appreciate the support! Can't wait to see what your gonna achieve u beast
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Subbed,nice work man.

19. really appreciate it guys!...
    313pm - Cardio 15 minutes steady state 65 - 75% HRM
    Training - Chest/Back
    *Took my stack n feelin real pumped, carbed up n ready to fukin destroy! hope u guys like these numbers
    ** warm up sets not included as stated before nothing above 40% 1RM
    SUPERSET - Deadlift/ Incline Chest press Machine: 4 sets
    1st - 135lb/ 90lb(total weight)
    2nd - 225lb(last year this was my max at 2 weeks out was so depleted couldnt do this for ****!)/ 180lb
    3rd - 315lb/ 180lb
    4th - 405lb/ 270lb
    the 4th set was freakin epic i was really surprised i dished out that much weight and in a rare instance i will tell you that i busted out 8 reps
    also keep in mind if you are keepin up with my log each set is to failure n the reps are not documented. Max Intensity is my key and the reps are not important to me wen i take sets to failure(which is pretty much every set lol)...if you have objections please take them elsewhere, this is not my only training principle and i do count reps but not during Maximal Intensity Training. Not all my logs are the same, you will see reps later just not in my pre contest, thanks.

EPIC SET - Flat Bench Dumbbell press/ Single arm Bent over Dumbbell row/ T-Bar Row: 4 sets
    1st - 100lb (50lb dumbbells)/ 50lb/ 75lb
    2nd - 150lb/ 75lb/ 100lb
    3rd - 190lb/ 95lb/ 145lb
    4th - 180lb, 150, 80lb/ 75lb/ 190lb, 145lb, 100lb (Dropset)

Pec Deck Fly: 3 sets
    1st - 205lb
    2nd - 115lb
    3rd - 220lb, 100lb

Lat Pulldown machine: 3 sets
    1st - 180lb (total)
    2nd - 180lb
    3rd - 270lb

Cable Cross Over: 2 sets (for max pump)
    1st - 100lb (total)
    2nd 80lb

Close grip seated row: 2 sets
    1st - 105 lb
    2nd - 90lb

5 minutes stretch

20. also keep in mind as i stated in earlier posts i utilize half reps, quarter reps, and static holds...dont know each set ive used em but pretty much every set includes one of the 3 or all of them lol

21. Morning cardio
    7am - Cardio HIIT 30 minutes (25g carbs organic grapefruit juice)
    various Abdominal work

22. Good job in here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

23. Hell yes!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Nice,good work so far man!

25. wow guys thanks really! i appreciate all the love, no homo lol...well yesterday was pretty mest up, went to work n got my right pointer finger sliced open lol, soooooooooooooooo i cant really do much in terms or working out with weights. i can push w suicide grip but that means machines all day and cardio so im sorry if the **** i do aint impressive. but its pretty cool tho cuz this forces me to focus on the areas that can use a touch up like my lower back and abs and i can also bust out more cardio. things are gona change but i guarantee you the intensity and hard work is still gona be there....ima post a pic of the cut

26. LOL XP....still did delts, im serious though, im ****in veiny as **** now o.O really, this CONDENSE is amazing!
    Name:  2012-10-19_07-03-08_272.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  110.2 KB

27. LOL XP....still did delts, im serious though, im ****in veiny as **** now o.O really, this CONDENSE is amazing!
    Name:  2012-10-19_07-03-08_272.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  110.2 KB

28. if i moved my finger it would flap open like a talking mouth lol

29. sorry guys its been a while i know, been very busy with work training and school...so now that i got some time im going to log todays session. 10/22/2012
    730am Morning Cardio 30 minutes 70-80%HRM
    the next session is at 2:30
    5 minutes stretch
    30 minutes cardio HIIT
    Chest/ Back
    ......to be continued
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:58 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:12 AM
  5. Replies: 77