Androbulk Log!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I had a feeling you would respond well to AB...



  2. Quote Originally Posted by 6packhunter View Post
    Yea, I know it seems kind of strange and I thought so too. But, one of my gym buddies ran this same cycle with a clean diet and cardio and he put on about 7.5-8 lbs of muscle with basically zero fat or water weight. So I figured I would give it a try. Sounds like you are having some success in the weight room and on the scale already. Thats awesome!
    Interesting..wish he would have logged it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Those results are the same as andromass. Could have saved money!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  4. Good luck with the cycle. Is there a reason in particular why AB is currently BOGOF? Are there any new versions or ph's coming out in the near future? Thanks guys

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    Good luck with the cycle. Is there a reason in particular why AB is currently BOGOF? Are there any new versions or ph's coming out in the near future? Thanks guys
    i think its being DCed by im not sure.


    Week 2 update

    Up 2 pounds from the start
    No strength gains yet
    Pumps are awesome in the gym right now
    Appetite has increased
    Libido is sky high


    feels like this stuff is just about to kick in full force.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    i think its being DCed by im not sure.

    Week 2 update

    Up 2 pounds from the start
    No strength gains yet
    Pumps are awesome in the gym right now
    Appetite has increased
    Libido is sky high

    feels like this stuff is just about to kick in full force.
    Very nice bud looking forward to the next few weeks should treat you well

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    Good luck with the cycle. Is there a reason in particular why AB is currently BOGOF? Are there any new versions or ph's coming out in the near future? Thanks guys
    We are unfortunately discontinuing it due to a lack in demand for the product. It is expensive to make and expensive to consumers. However, I think most will realize it is quite effective when used for the recommended 8 weeks.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    We are unfortunately discontinuing it due to a lack in demand for the product. It is expensive to make and expensive to consumers. However, I think most will realize it is quite effective when used for the recommended 8 weeks.
    Thank you very much for clarifying.

  9. I wish we had a way to bring the price down, I think if more guys gave it a shot it would have done fairly well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. In on this!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I wish we had a way to bring the price down, I think if more guys gave it a shot it would have done fairly well.
    not very many logs on it so hard to spend $400 on something you dont know about. luckily for me i had the funds during this time to do so!

    btw if its still around in the next few months my buddy is going to run AB + AM + anabeta for 8 weeks
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  12. Subbed
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    We are unfortunately discontinuing it due to a lack in demand for the product. It is expensive to make and expensive to consumers. However, I think most will realize it is quite effective when used for the recommended 8 weeks.
    this is sad you should make a new version of epiandrosterone and 19-nor dhea. I haven't gotten to run 19-nor yet but I like the idea of it. I bought 2 bulks that I am saving for Feb

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    this is sad you should make a new version of epiandrosterone and 19-nor dhea. I haven't gotten to run 19-nor yet but I like the idea of it. I bought 2 bulks that I am saving for Feb
    When we can get cost down on the raws something like this may be possible...


  15. Friday 10/19 (2 weeks and 1 day on AB)

    Gained another pound so up 3 pounds in a little over two weeks....im really surprised how quickly this has hit me. andromass didnt touch me till week 3. strength hasnt been touched yet but strength isnt my goal for this stack anyways. just monitoring it for you guys to make a comparison with other products. I hit arms today. stayed away from tricep lifts that are also compound lifts (dips, close grip bench) to give my joints a break. did a few super sets, had a great pump. i ran out of SP max so im taking PP MAP with beta alanine, Agmatine, and creatine as pre workout. I may be getting in maximize via trade on here so if so, ill be running that as my pre workout. overall im very impressed. much more than i was with andromass. although i had a different expectation with andromass so that is why i was disappointed. great product i just was expecting more MASS like im seeing with bulk. i didnt realize it would lean me out as well. its great for that purpose (extreme recomp).
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  16. bump. will update tonight
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  17. Glad the bulk is a bit more in line with your goals.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Monday 10/22

    Blasted back today. here is what i did.

    BB Row - 1 warmup 3 working sets 12-10-8 ended with 225 x 8 so no strength gains since last week

    V Bar lat pulldown - 3 sets 12/10/8

    Lat Pullovers - 3 sets 12/10/8

    Pullup wide grip - 3 sets but all were drop sets. i love doing this. gets you so tired and gives a nice pump

    Sumo deads - 3 sets x 5 reps

    overall it was a great workout. doing deads at the end really kill the workout in a good way. im really liking sumo deads. takes the pressure off of my back. not having as much pain in the back at night when i sleep.

    i did not weigh in today, but i will on wednesday as a part of my week 3 review
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Monday 10/22

    Blasted back today. here is what i did.

    BB Row - 1 warmup 3 working sets 12-10-8 ended with 225 x 8 so no strength gains since last week

    V Bar lat pulldown - 3 sets 12/10/8

    Lat Pullovers - 3 sets 12/10/8

    Pullup wide grip - 3 sets but all were drop sets. i love doing this. gets you so tired and gives a nice pump

    Sumo deads - 3 sets x 5 reps

    overall it was a great workout. doing deads at the end really kill the workout in a good way. im really liking sumo deads. takes the pressure off of my back. not having as much pain in the back at night when i sleep.

    i did not weigh in today, but i will on wednesday as a part of my week 3 review
    Hoping the scale keeps tiping in your favor.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. thats my goal ! gain as much mass with little body fat increase
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    thats my goal ! gain as much mass with little body fat increase
    Hey baller what are ur cals looking like this go compared to your AM run? I know u were eating around 4k clean last time them u dirtied it up a bit. Just curious bro

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  22. Eating around 4200 clean except for cheat days twice a week
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  23. Hopefully we see a 10 pound + gain


  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey baller what are ur cals looking like this go compared to your AM run? I know u were eating around 4k clean last time them u dirtied it up a bit. Just curious bro

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    That was actually a good question. I was suprised by the recomping he had at a caloric surplus on AM, wondering how AB will treat the cals in comparison.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. 10/24

    I will update on my strength and workout today. Friday, I will post my week 3 review along with my new weight. up until yesterday, i gained 3 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. will weigh in Friday to get my week 3 weight.

    Today i did chest. Started with BB bench - 1 warmup with stretching followed by three working sets 12/10/8. ended with 245x7. previous was 235 x 8 a week ago. ill take that. next i did DB incline three working sets. i hate doing these after BB bench. my chest is already shot. i could only do 95 but in the past when i did these after a major chest lift like bench, my highest was 90x8. up 5 pounds and it was the first time i have done them in about 3 weeks. maybe even 4. then i did decline machine press. ended with 3 plates + 25 on each side for 8 reps. my last chest workout was a burnout of 3 sets of machine flys to really get a stretch. did first set 20 reps, second set 14 reps, third set 8 reps.

    im starting to notice some size in the mirror, especially in my arms. legs are getting a little bigger as well. week 3 update with new weight will come friday
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Hopefully we see a 10 pound + gain
    i would love that, no joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That was actually a good question. I was suprised by the recomping he had at a caloric surplus on AM, wondering how AB will treat the cals in comparison.
    yeah i just couldnt grow off of andromass. i mean i got sick and still gained 5-6 pounds though. i lost 4 pounds during that weekend i was puking and couldnt eat anything. pissed me off
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    10/24

    I will update on my strength and workout today. Friday, I will post my week 3 review along with my new weight. up until yesterday, i gained 3 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. will weigh in Friday to get my week 3 weight.

    Today i did chest. Started with BB bench - 1 warmup with stretching followed by three working sets 12/10/8. ended with 245x7. previous was 235 x 8 a week ago. ill take that. next i did DB incline three working sets. i hate doing these after BB bench. my chest is already shot. i could only do 95 but in the past when i did these after a major chest lift like bench, my highest was 90x8. up 5 pounds and it was the first time i have done them in about 3 weeks. maybe even 4. then i did decline machine press. ended with 3 plates + 25 on each side for 8 reps. my last chest workout was a burnout of 3 sets of machine flys to really get a stretch. did first set 20 reps, second set 14 reps, third set 8 reps.

    im starting to notice some size in the mirror, especially in my arms. legs are getting a little bigger as well. week 3 update with new weight will come friday
    Promising update with 5 weeks to go, nice


  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i would love that, no joke.



    yeah i just couldnt grow off of andromass. i mean i got sick and still gained 5-6 pounds though. i lost 4 pounds during that weekend i was puking and couldnt eat anything. pissed me off

    I hate getting sick on cycle. it seriously ruins a ton of planning nearly instantly.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    10/24

    I will update on my strength and workout today. Friday, I will post my week 3 review along with my new weight. up until yesterday, i gained 3 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. will weigh in Friday to get my week 3 weight.

    Today i did chest. Started with BB bench - 1 warmup with stretching followed by three working sets 12/10/8. ended with 245x7. previous was 235 x 8 a week ago. ill take that. next i did DB incline three working sets. i hate doing these after BB bench. my chest is already shot. i could only do 95 but in the past when i did these after a major chest lift like bench, my highest was 90x8. up 5 pounds and it was the first time i have done them in about 3 weeks. maybe even 4. then i did decline machine press. ended with 3 plates + 25 on each side for 8 reps. my last chest workout was a burnout of 3 sets of machine flys to really get a stretch. did first set 20 reps, second set 14 reps, third set 8 reps.

    im starting to notice some size in the mirror, especially in my arms. legs are getting a little bigger as well. week 3 update with new weight will come friday
    Solid workout bud keep killing glad to see the scale moving

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  30. bad news. i thought i had 2 bottles of androbulk but i only have 1 AB and 1 andromass v3. do you guys think i should stop AB at week 4 and do my PCT of Mass FX + Anabeta + Erase Pro + DAA or continue with 4 weeks of andromass? most votes win lol
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androbulk log
    By frostbite116 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:33 AM
  2. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  3. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:01 AM
Log in
Log in