Androbulk Log!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys... feels good to be back posting consistently. school has been crazy and havent had much time for the forums. Anyways, I am going to be "logging" androbulk for either 4 or 8 weeks depending on my gains after the 4th week. my goal is to gain just pure mass. if i gain 6 pounds with the first bottle then im going to stop. Im only 23 so i really dont like the idea of taking PHs at my age but androseries products are a bit different in means of shut down so it really doesnt bother me. we will just see how it goes. i will probably end up doing full 8 weeks but we will see. I took andromass v3 a while ago so i will be able to compare the two in a variety of different ways. I wont have this log very detailed. ill focus on appearance, weight, BF%, and strength on compound lifts and a few major arm lifts. (bench, squat, deads...etc). I am only able to lift 3x a week and right now this is what im doing: ABAB routine mon/wed/fri

A - chest/triceps 10-12 sets per muscle group 12,10,8 for reps

B - Back/biceps 10 - 12 sets per muscle group 12,10,8 for reps

Each friday I add in squats and deadlifts. I am not doing shoulders at this moment because my delts are shot. i occasionally do reverse flys during back day. I will be updating this log as often as i can and feel free to ask any questions about andromass as well.

My diet is a clean bulk diet. I eat everything but i limit sugars because it goes straight to my abdomen. As far as cardio goes, i walk my dog in the morning and run with her at night (sprints in a field). I do not do any other form of cardio (unless you count walking for 12 hours in a hospital cardio!)

Supplements i am taking:
My own weight gainer made with whey protein
Superpump MAX (almost out so i am not sure if i will get more or if I will stay off of stims for a bit)
Agmatine 2 caps pre workout
Creapure 2g mixed with superpump. when i run out i will do 4g/day
Controlled Labs Gold Feast 1-2x / day. I also have MAP i use a few times a week either with breakfast or during clinical during times i cant have a meal right then
POMx antioxidant - my friend had like 6 bottles of this and gave me one so why not.

My first training day on the stack will be tomorrow. I will be doing Chest/triceps with squats and deads. My back has been killing me. I wake up at night and my left lower lumbar region (feels like a muscle spasm) gets super tight and hurts so i have been heating it daily and take cold showers twice a day, so i will not be going heavy on squats and deads, i just feel those are 2 workouts you MUST including when bulking. let the fun begin

Ill post all my stats tomorrow evening/night. I took my first dose today with breakfast. I am running it 6 caps/day

EDIT: Pre cycle weight: 182 9% BF

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to the gym around 4 central time so when i get back ill update either then or tonight. Ill also edit the first entry with my baseline stats including my bench, weight, BF%...etc. did all that on wednesday.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
IN! kill it man! you should get some sick results if you go all 8! using the mass you sent me right now, it should start kicking in next week! can't wait

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN! kill it man! you should get some sick results if you go all 8! using the mass you sent me right now, it should start kicking in next week! can't wait
thanks man. and yeah i ran mass for 8 weeks a while ago and it started to kick in around week 4ish. ive seen a FEW reviews that bulk kicks in sooner but we will see. im doing an honest review here and also i wanna know if this is legit or not because there arent many logs on it

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
thanks man. and yeah i ran mass for 8 weeks a while ago and it started to kick in around week 4ish. ive seen a FEW reviews that bulk kicks in sooner but we will see. im doing an honest review here and also i wanna know if this is legit or not because there arent many logs on it
it's definitely legit, just wait I bet you will be impressed.
What did you get from 8 weeks of mass? I tried searching for your log/review of AMv3, maybe pm me the link ?

So far I gained about 8lbs and I am finishing my 6th week tomorrow.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
hey guys... feels good to be back posting consistently. school has been crazy and havent had much time for the forums. Anyways, I am going to be "logging" androbulk for either 4 or 8 weeks depending on my gains after the 4th week. my goal is to gain just pure mass. if i gain 6 pounds with the first bottle then im going to stop. Im only 23 so i really dont like the idea of taking PHs at my age but androseries products are a bit different in means of shut down so it really doesnt bother me. we will just see how it goes. i will probably end up doing full 8 weeks but we will see. I took andromass v3 a while ago so i will be able to compare the two in a variety of different ways. I wont have this log very detailed. ill focus on appearance, weight, BF%, and strength on compound lifts and a few major arm lifts. (bench, squat, deads...etc). I am only able to lift 3x a week and right now this is what im doing: ABAB routine mon/wed/fri

A - chest/triceps 10-12 sets per muscle group 12,10,8 for reps

B - Back/biceps 10 - 12 sets per muscle group 12,10,8 for reps

Each friday I add in squats and deadlifts. I am not doing shoulders at this moment because my delts are shot. i occasionally do reverse flys during back day. I will be updating this log as often as i can and feel free to ask any questions about andromass as well.

My diet is a clean bulk diet. I eat everything but i limit sugars because it goes straight to my abdomen. As far as cardio goes, i walk my dog in the morning and run with her at night (sprints in a field). I do not do any other form of cardio (unless you count walking for 12 hours in a hospital cardio!)

Supplements i am taking:
My own weight gainer made with whey protein
Superpump MAX (almost out so i am not sure if i will get more or if I will stay off of stims for a bit)
Agmatine 2 caps pre workout
Creapure 2g mixed with superpump. when i run out i will do 4g/day
Controlled Labs Gold Feast 1-2x / day. I also have MAP i use a few times a week either with breakfast or during clinical during times i cant have a meal right then
POMx antioxidant - my friend had like 6 bottles of this and gave me one so why not.

My first training day on the stack will be tomorrow. I will be doing Chest/triceps with squats and deads. My back has been killing me. I wake up at night and my left lower lumbar region (feels like a muscle spasm) gets super tight and hurts so i have been heating it daily and take cold showers twice a day, so i will not be going heavy on squats and deads, i just feel those are 2 workouts you MUST including when bulking. let the fun begin

Ill post all my stats tomorrow evening/night. I took my first dose today with breakfast. I am running it 6 caps/day
In for this bud time to grow !!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/5 Day 2 on AB

Workout wasnt anything different than normal (as expected). the first post is updated with my pre cycle weight and BF. I will focus on 1 workout for each muscle group to monitor throughout the cycle for strength gains as i dont have time to put down everything i do.

BB bench - 235 x 10

reverse grip BB bench - 190 x 8

again, its only been 2 days so nothing to note yet. as i see results, ill give more input on everything. if i see a certain lift increase, ill put it in the log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to mention this: since my back has been giving me issues, i have reduced the weight on most major lifts and really focus on the best form i am capable of. For example. On bench, i bring it down slow and controlled, pause for 2 seconds at my chest then press up (but i do not 100% lock out). also, on V Bar seated row, i keep my back at 90 degrees and i only move forward upon release to maximize stretch of the back but i do not go past 90

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forgot to mention this: since my back has been giving me issues, i have reduced the weight on most major lifts and really focus on the best form i am capable of. For example. On bench, i bring it down slow and controlled, pause for 2 seconds at my chest then press up (but i do not 100% lock out). also, on V Bar seated row, i keep my back at 90 degrees and i only move forward upon release to maximize stretch of the back but i do not go past 90
With or without injury-causation, everytime I pull back on weight and really focus on form, I see remarkable improvement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With or without injury-causation, everytime I pull back on weight and really focus on form, I see remarkable improvement.
well i guess what i said sounded not how i meant it. i do focus on form, but if i have to sway a bit to get a last rep in i will. now i am not and i go as much as i can with perfect form if that makes sense

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/8 Monday

Did back and biceps. noticed a little more vascularity but thats about it. nothing else to report. Starting next week I will be changing my routine a bit. i will be doing same workouts and everything just different days...etc

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Best of luck!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/10/12 Wednesday

wednesday i did chest. I am switching to this routine:

Monday - Back/deadlifts

Wed - Chest

Friday - Arms/legs

I did a total of 14 sets for chest. no improvement on strength. I will weigh in tomorrow to get a week 1 weight. I usually get very sore but right now i am sore, but not as much as usual. crappy update but not much to tell you guys right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 1 review

I will be honest, it's only week one so there isnt much to say about AB right now.

- acne on back is slowly increasing
- libido is strong right now.
- vascularity is a strong point right now. I dont know if AB is supposed to give this effect, but so far it has
- weight hasnt changed at all

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to weigh in today and kill my back. ill be doing back/deadlifts today. high volume, maybe some drop/super sets or maybe on exercise DC style, we will see! gonna go study for a couple hours then kill it in the gym. see you guys when i get back for an update.

6packhunter

Awards
Just started AndroBulk today too. Im doing 6 bulk and 3 lean a day. Looking forward to see what results you get.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 10/15

Good news!! the scale says i have put on 2 pounds!!!! libido is sky high right now. AB must kick in alot quicker than andromass, at least from my experiences. I killed back today.

BB row - ended with 225 x 8. i did 1 warmup set along with 5 min of stretching then 3 working sets of 12,10,8.

i did 3 sets of 12,10,8 for all of the rest of the lifts except deads

Lat Pulldown - machine so i dont focus on the numbers

seated single cable row

Pull ups - I did these in drop sets on the pullup machine. I started at body weight for 12 reps then added assistance (weight) for 10 reps then added more for 8 reps. that was very very hard to do. i have never done that before but it killed me!

sumo deadlifts - i have switched to these because it puts more stress on the quads and less on my lower back. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night with back pain. I also shrug the bar at the top of the movement to get some extra trap work in. i did three sets of 5 reps ending with 225. dont want to go too heavy since this was the first time i have done this. was really focusing on form.

I dont know if this is water weight or what but hey, im happy with whatever weight i put on. i stepped on the scale and was thrilled. i have a hard time putting on weight. its usually mostly muscle so my gains come slow. i dont do a dirty bulk so my food is a bit on the cleaner side and my body simply doesnt like to hold fat i guess. i stay lead throughout the year, even on a bulk. some people would kill for that, not me lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Monday 10/15

Good news!! the scale says i have put on 2 pounds!!!! libido is sky high right now. AB must kick in alot quicker than andromass, at least from my experiences. I killed back today.

BB row - ended with 225 x 8. i did 1 warmup set along with 5 min of stretching then 3 working sets of 12,10,8.

i did 3 sets of 12,10,8 for all of the rest of the lifts except deads

Lat Pulldown - machine so i dont focus on the numbers

seated single cable row

Pull ups - I did these in drop sets on the pullup machine. I started at body weight for 12 reps then added assistance (weight) for 10 reps then added more for 8 reps. that was very very hard to do. i have never done that before but it killed me!

sumo deadlifts - i have switched to these because it puts more stress on the quads and less on my lower back. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night with back pain. I also shrug the bar at the top of the movement to get some extra trap work in. i did three sets of 5 reps ending with 225. dont want to go too heavy since this was the first time i have done this. was really focusing on form.

I dont know if this is water weight or what but hey, im happy with whatever weight i put on. i stepped on the scale and was thrilled. i have a hard time putting on weight. its usually mostly muscle so my gains come slow. i dont do a dirty bulk so my food is a bit on the cleaner side and my body simply doesnt like to hold fat i guess. i stay lead throughout the year, even on a bulk. some people would kill for that, not me lol
Good work out Balla.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^^yes sir great workout bud. Happy to see ur up a couple lbs! Keep it up

I

Icandoanythin

Awards
Hey

Hey man
Cool story
Im thinking taking androbulk myself,so would be interested in how it's gone for you
Im 22 and never had anything b4 but Creatine lol
Let me know ,thanks

Oh hey btw do u know how I can change my weight in here? Put one wrong in but can't seem 2 change it haha.im more like 178

Last edited:

6packhunter

Awards
just curious, but why would you run bulk and lean together?
Yea, I know it seems kind of strange and I thought so too. But, one of my gym buddies ran this same cycle with a clean diet and cardio and he put on about 7.5-8 lbs of muscle with basically zero fat or water weight. So I figured I would give it a try. Sounds like you are having some success in the weight room and on the scale already. Thats awesome!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a feeling you would respond well to AB...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I know it seems kind of strange and I thought so too. But, one of my gym buddies ran this same cycle with a clean diet and cardio and he put on about 7.5-8 lbs of muscle with basically zero fat or water weight. So I figured I would give it a try. Sounds like you are having some success in the weight room and on the scale already. Thats awesome!
Interesting..wish he would have logged it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those results are the same as andromass. Could have saved money!

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Good luck with the cycle. Is there a reason in particular why AB is currently BOGOF? Are there any new versions or ph's coming out in the near future? Thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle. Is there a reason in particular why AB is currently BOGOF? Are there any new versions or ph's coming out in the near future? Thanks guys
i think its being DCed by im not sure.

Week 2 update

Up 2 pounds from the start
No strength gains yet
Pumps are awesome in the gym right now
Appetite has increased
Libido is sky high

feels like this stuff is just about to kick in full force.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
i think its being DCed by im not sure.

Week 2 update

Up 2 pounds from the start
No strength gains yet
Pumps are awesome in the gym right now
Appetite has increased
Libido is sky high

feels like this stuff is just about to kick in full force.
Very nice bud looking forward to the next few weeks should treat you well

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are unfortunately discontinuing it due to a lack in demand for the product. It is expensive to make and expensive to consumers. However, I think most will realize it is quite effective when used for the recommended 8 weeks.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
We are unfortunately discontinuing it due to a lack in demand for the product. It is expensive to make and expensive to consumers. However, I think most will realize it is quite effective when used for the recommended 8 weeks.
Thank you very much for clarifying.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish we had a way to bring the price down, I think if more guys gave it a shot it would have done fairly well.
not very many logs on it so hard to spend $400 on something you dont know about. luckily for me i had the funds during this time to do so!

btw if its still around in the next few months my buddy is going to run AB + AM + anabeta for 8 weeks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
this is sad :( you should make a new version of epiandrosterone and 19-nor dhea. I haven't gotten to run 19-nor yet but I like the idea of it. I bought 2 bulks that I am saving for Feb

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is sad :( you should make a new version of epiandrosterone and 19-nor dhea. I haven't gotten to run 19-nor yet but I like the idea of it. I bought 2 bulks that I am saving for Feb
When we can get cost down on the raws something like this may be possible...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 10/19 (2 weeks and 1 day on AB)

Gained another pound so up 3 pounds in a little over two weeks....im really surprised how quickly this has hit me. andromass didnt touch me till week 3. strength hasnt been touched yet but strength isnt my goal for this stack anyways. just monitoring it for you guys to make a comparison with other products. I hit arms today. stayed away from tricep lifts that are also compound lifts (dips, close grip bench) to give my joints a break. did a few super sets, had a great pump. i ran out of SP max so im taking PP MAP with beta alanine, Agmatine, and creatine as pre workout. I may be getting in maximize via trade on here so if so, ill be running that as my pre workout. overall im very impressed. much more than i was with andromass. although i had a different expectation with andromass so that is why i was disappointed. great product i just was expecting more MASS like im seeing with bulk. i didnt realize it would lean me out as well. its great for that purpose (extreme recomp).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 10/22

Blasted back today. here is what i did.

BB Row - 1 warmup 3 working sets 12-10-8 ended with 225 x 8 so no strength gains since last week

V Bar lat pulldown - 3 sets 12/10/8

Lat Pullovers - 3 sets 12/10/8

Pullup wide grip - 3 sets but all were drop sets. i love doing this. gets you so tired and gives a nice pump

Sumo deads - 3 sets x 5 reps

overall it was a great workout. doing deads at the end really kill the workout in a good way. im really liking sumo deads. takes the pressure off of my back. not having as much pain in the back at night when i sleep.

i did not weigh in today, but i will on wednesday as a part of my week 3 review

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday 10/22

Blasted back today. here is what i did.

BB Row - 1 warmup 3 working sets 12-10-8 ended with 225 x 8 so no strength gains since last week

V Bar lat pulldown - 3 sets 12/10/8

Lat Pullovers - 3 sets 12/10/8

Pullup wide grip - 3 sets but all were drop sets. i love doing this. gets you so tired and gives a nice pump

Sumo deads - 3 sets x 5 reps

overall it was a great workout. doing deads at the end really kill the workout in a good way. im really liking sumo deads. takes the pressure off of my back. not having as much pain in the back at night when i sleep.

i did not weigh in today, but i will on wednesday as a part of my week 3 review
Hoping the scale keeps tiping in your favor.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats my goal ! gain as much mass with little body fat increase