IF Lean Bulking: RecoverPro, TTA-500 (and more)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off gotta thank Jiggmanbill for helping me out with the Recoverpro and Celorza for hosting a great first promo in which I picked up TTA-500.

Normally I don't take BCAA's because I think it's fancy kool-aid but I was recommended it quite frequently in my discussions on Intermittent fasting, I have tried other blends such as Recon and Amino Energy but they aren't what I am looking for. Recon has a bunch of filler and carbs that I simple do not want for fasting reasons, and I didn't really want to add extra caffeine with Amino Energy. I received a couple samples of RecoverPro and I really liked the lemon flavor, mixed smoothly and tasted like..well a lemon (a refreshing lemon at that). I was going over the samples of what I liked or didn't like with Jiggamanbill and I brought up the fact that I wanted to try BCAA's with my IF bulk. Low and behold I am now the proud owner of my very own tub.

Diet
Trying to keep this clean and lean. I did a dirty bulk once and I am still battling some of that extra poundage lol, don't wanna go that route.
three-five hundred over maintanence which will put me around 3000-3200 per day.
Proteins are going to be mainly eggs, chicken, tuna and ground beef. Oh and milk.
Carbs brown rice is one of my favorite carbs, I have a little rice cooker that I have mastered. Breads and pasta are a staple of my diet as well. CAN'T FORGET THE VEGETATION! Gonna be eating my veggies as well, gotta get those vitamins in.
Fats coming from peanut butter (the real stuff), heard to try coconut oil and EVOO. I normally use spray for my cooking as it doesn't add any macros but I like to drizzle EVOO in from time to time.

Routine
Right now I am on a 5 day split of the typical
Monday Chest
Tuesday Back
and so on.

Since I was doing a slight leaning phase my goal was to keep my weights the same and maintain mass, now that I am going into a caloric surplus I am going to either 1. Focus on more volume or 2. Train each group at a higher frequency.
I was thinking about trying a 3 day split. Normally hit the gym after class around 1-3 pm and start feasting immediately afterwards until I have to work.

If you have any suggestions I am all ears!

Supplementation

I will be using.
A preworkout (ConDense or Ignite 2)
BCAA's (Lemon RecoverPro)
TTA-500
GHenerate
No Whey Pumpkin Pie, protein for me is seasonal why not choose a flavor to match
and other random items I might just throw in for a day or so.
again suggestions?

I kind of have stages outlined for my bulk and this is the first one. Gauging myself to see what I need to add.

Anyway, can't wait to get my second log rolling! <3

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, I didn't have much luck with IF.
I liked it for leaning but more importantly it just fits my schedule better. If I don't like it I am busting out the cooler and carrying around 3 meals and 2 shakes all day again. lol :p

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I liked it for leaning but more importantly it just fits my schedule better. If I don't like it I am busting out the cooler and carrying around 3 meals and 2 shakes all day again. lol :p
Thats how I roll... haha... have my gallons of water and gladware of food

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Good luck, I didn't have much luck with IF.

I think working out fasted, then refeeding is the ticket, my work schedule just didn't allow it.
If anyone wants to try some free samples of AI products, shoot me a message with:

First Last
Street
City, State, Zip

and Ill get them out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone wants to try some free samples of AI products, shoot me a message with:

First Last
Street
City, State, Zip

and Ill get them out
Thanks man, I've already received some a while back. Let the others get a taste of AI goodness ;-)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was still on my 3pm-130am work schedule, it would have been ideal.

Ahh the good ole college days, lol. Cooler, gallon jug and oversized back pack

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have to love the qustions though when they see the jugs of water and pre packed food
one time I was doing 16 sets of squats and around 8 or 9 I started puking my guts out, the employees at the school rec tried calling me a medic...I said GTFO and went back to the rack.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
one time I was doing 16 sets of squats and around 8 or 9 I started puking my guts out, the employees at the school rec tried calling me a medic...I said GTFO and went back to the rack.

BAM!

I did that with abs one day... made it to the bathroom (out the door, down the hall, down stairs) but went right back haha

oh the voluntary torture

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can easily pound down 4000+ calories in under 8 hours, with over 250g protein, even eating mostly clean foods. And I enjoy that way more than graze all day

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I can easily pound down 4000+ calories in under 8 hours, with over 250g protein, even eating mostly clean foods. And I enjoy that way more than graze all day
I LOVE eating! as soon as I am about done, I am already thinking of what I get to eat next haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh hi there! Enjoy the TTA-500 :D I'll sub along for the ride!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I love training fasted and the insulin spikes are glorious!

I LOVE eating! as soon as I am about done, I am already thinking of what I get to eat next haha
Yeah but think of it, 6 hours of eating!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bcaa's help a ton even with 300-350 plus protein grams a day. Timiung is important with them like pre intra or post workout and I like them in between my meals, when I arise in the morning and when I wake up during sleep

as far as your diet it looks like a lot of calories for 190 lbs. how active are you throughout the day?

I am very good at nutrition so if you need any pointers here feel free

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcaa's help a ton even with 300-350 plus protein grams a day. Timiung is important with them like pre intra or post workout and I like them in between my meals, when I arise in the morning and when I wake up during sleep

as far as your diet it looks like a lot of calories for 190 lbs. how active are you throughout the day?

I am very good at nutrition so if you need any pointers here feel free
This would be mainly waking up, after class/20-30 minutes before gym and at night before bed.

Really? I figure 3k was around general, I am not too active normal walking back and forth and job requires standing and walking, some times carrying stuff or unloading a truck.

Thanks man!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Shenanigans
Next guy that says Shenaigans is going to get pistol whipped....

Hey Farva.... whats that resteraunt that you like with all the junk on the walls?

OH, you mean SHENANIGANS?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy RecoverPro - I quite enjoyed Raspberry a few months ago. :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took a lemon bomb to work, I got **** done and got to leave an hour early :p

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot it's almost time to start!
GAME TIME