Condense

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks AB and purus labs for the opportunity to try out this pre!!! You guys are the shet!
Anyways I will talk about 2 or 3 different areas.

Energy
The first thing I felt when I took this was really.. nothing. BUT, what i did notice, was during my workouts and cardio, was I couldnt stop. This isnt a "i just did a line of coke" pre workout, this is like sustained energy throughout the entire workout and even longer. I was amazed. Even when my body was telling me to quit I was still able to push the limit. This thing made me go crazy in the gym. If only I wasnt on a cut I think that I would have made CRAZY strength gains. The focus this stuff also gives you is awesome. You only want to move the weight.

Pump
The pump is insane!! even when not directly working a body part I would get an awesome pump. Pullups and bench gave me an incredible bi/tri pump that added ~.5 in. Another thing I noticed was on leg day, I had an arm pump? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?! Just incredible.

Strength
Being on a cut, I usually get fatigued pretty easily in my workouts cause I eat the majority of my meals after working out as I workout in the morning most of the time. This stuff gave me the same strength output set after set. I was thoroughly impressed!!! Ive never had that from a pre.. usually its just a caffeine rush but this pre is so much more!! I was able to perform at a level higher than I believed I could.

Also, taste and mixability were awesome, tasted like juice and mixed clear!!

Overall- 10/10

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review brother! Thank you for your time! It gets better with more ;-)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Great review brother! Thank you for your time! It gets better with more ;-)
Im going to have to pick up a tub, until now, Assault was my fav pre.. condense has taken that spot.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im going to have to pick up a tub, until now, Assault was my fav pre.. condense has taken that spot.
Plus around 25 bucks for 40 servings ;-)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards