Alphamine 1st tub

redms

redms

Awards
I have been using Alphamine now for 4 weeks now and this was after a run of ABE, EP and SS DAA. I had the raspberry lemonade flavor which tasted so good. Couldn't taste much raspberry it tasted more like a traditional lemonade. My start weight was 90kg/198lb before my first serving. I started out taking 2 scoops of alphamine in the morning about 1 hour after breakfast. The energy is clean and last for about 4 hours with no crash. I would only need to do a brisk walk and start sweating, I did not feel much appetite suppression though. It could be that I have reduced my cals for summer cut. My second serving was 1 scoop
Alphamine with 1 scoop protocol V1 pre workout. I now weigh around 86kg/189lb. Just started my second tub and adding shift and SSV2.

image-2688767949.jpg

Before

image-4039827431.jpg

After

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job so far, can't wait to see your results after the next tub!!

Thanks for sharing!

redms

redms

Awards
My second tub is fruit punch. Very tasty. I'm throwing in a bit of craze pre workout now which is pretty full on, had an awesome workout this arvo. Thanks for checking John.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My second tub is fruit punch. Very tasty. I'm throwing in a bit of craze pre workout now which is pretty full on, had an awesome workout this arvo. Thanks for checking John.
No problem, appreciate you taking the time bro

redms

redms

Awards
I have noticed a change with adding shift and slin sane. Looking real lean in morning when I wake. I have been taking the slin sane before lunch and dinner as those are my highest carb meals. I also workout between these two meals. I take 2 shift when i wake up in morning and 1 shift about 6 hours later. Veins are really starting to pop during workout. It really gets you pumped when you see changes.

redms

redms

Awards
Had an awesome chest workout today and was benching 120kg/265lb for 8 reps that's 10kg off my pb when I'm at my heaviest. It's great that I haven't lost much strength. This was after pre exhausting the pecs so I think if I started fresh I would have come close to my pb. Alphamine is still giving me great clean energy throughout the day. I started heaping my scoops but have had to stop that so the tub can last the full 4 week duration. It just tastes that good you want more. Adding a scoop of craze with alphamine pre workout seems like a good combo for a little extra kick.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome updates so far, keep up the good work.

Is that a shadow in the first picture or do you have the mother of all trucker's tan lines?!

Ben

redms

redms

Awards
Awesome updates so far, keep up the good work.

Is that a shadow in the first picture or do you have the mother of all trucker's tan lines?!

Ben
Thanks for the support Ben.
I liked your Facebook page and you point out my mother trucker's tan line. Lmao

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support Ben.
I liked your Facebook page and you point out my mother trucker's tan line. Lmao
Haha, naturally if I had known you were on my FB page I would have given you special compliments...

Hey, I love your phone cover. :D

redms

redms

Awards
Had a big legs day, could hardly walk out of the gym. Started with squats, then lunges, leg curls and extensions finished off with leg press. It wasnt so much of a heavy weight session but high reps and sh!t did i sweat. Loving the increase in vascularity, I have noticed today veins popping through my chest. I have never had this which keeps the motivation high. Gym partner has also commented on how lean I'm getting. The thermo affect seems to be constant throughout the day. Pumped for tomorrow's shoulder workout.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a big legs day, could hardly walk out of the gym. Started with squats, then lunges, leg curls and extensions finished off with leg press. It wasnt so much of a heavy weight session but high reps and sh!t did i sweat. Loving the increase in vascularity, I have noticed today veins popping through my chest. I have never had this which keeps the motivation high. Gym partner has also commented on how lean I'm getting. The thermo affect seems to be constant throughout the day. Pumped for tomorrow's shoulder workout.
More vascularity, pump, thermogenesis and motivation.

Sounds like you are winning. :)

redms

redms

Awards
More vascularity, pump, thermogenesis and motivation.

Sounds like you are winning. :)
Winning cause I have found great products to assist in achieving my goals. Got all my mates buying as well.
See I told you I was on the FB page! Wasn't sure if you would remember the tan. Lol
Enjoy the holiday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great update, nothing better then destroying a leg day.

redms

redms

Awards
Yesterday was bi's and tri's. I feel that Alphamine doesn't wear off the longer you take it which is great cause you stay at the recommended does. Although there was a point I started slightly heaping the scoops, I think this was cause it tasted so good. But I have stopped that so I can get the full duration from tub.
My arms yesterday had the biggest pump I've had, my arms actually looked disproportionate to my body. Had people looking at me as if I trained arms 5 days a week.lol I have 2 more weeks then I'm going on a holiday to get that much needed tan for summer.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yesterday was bi's and tri's. I feel that Alphamine doesn't wear off the longer you take it which is great cause you stay at the recommended does. Although there was a point I started slightly heaping the scoops, I think this was cause it tasted so good. But I have stopped that so I can get the full duration from tub.
My arms yesterday had the biggest pump I've had, my arms actually looked disproportionate to my body. Had people looking at me as if I trained arms 5 days a week.lol I have 2 more weeks then I'm going on a holiday to get that much needed tan for summer.
Jealous of Aussie summer

redms

redms

Awards
Looking at my alphamine container I think I have about a week and a half left. At the moment I look leaner than the last photos I took and I still continue to lose fat. I am still taking slin sane and shift. I will put my finish photos up next week some time. I must say the traffic on this thread is a little crazy and all the followers must be on edge waiting for my finish photos. Lol.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Good job bro. I have alphamine and shift sitting on the shelf right now

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
A whole from now maybe 3-6 weeks from now, it's for after my pct

redms

redms

Awards
I was glad to have that second tub on hand because the 1st one seemed to go too quickly. Hope you have two on the shelf.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I was glad to have that second tub on hand because the 1st one seemed to go too quickly. Hope you have two on the shelf.
How many scoops per day were you using? Again thanks for your feedback, very appreciated in the review section

redms

redms

Awards
How many scoops per day were you using? Again thanks for your feedback, very appreciated in the review section
Three scoops a day, but as I said in earlier post I am guilty of heaping scoops. Lol.
I have lost a bit over 5kg and most of it seems to be fat. Best fat burner to date I've used. The taste of both flavors are amazing. I have two tubs in the cupboard for next year.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
So before going to bed I opened the lid to smell this stuff and got some on my finger and decided to lick It off. And literally got almost no sleep that night

redms

redms

Awards
So before going to bed I opened the lid to smell this stuff and got some on my finger and decided to lick It off. And literally got almost no sleep that night
But you woke up leaner right!! Haha
It's good stuff. When you start I would start with one scoop or even half. You don't want that feeling where you think your heart is going to jump out of your chest.
Are you going to start early. That's what I done just couldn't wait lol
That's alphamine's new line ONCE YOU POP YOU CAN'T STOP!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not recommended close to bedtime haha. Sounds like you are sensitive to alphamine, start with half a scoop or a little less

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah ill start at half :) I wanna start already lol probably will do early but for now it'll stay where it is. Out of my sight

redms

redms

Awards
All finished and am very pleased with results. I will post up finish photos and my overall thoughts on Saturday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! I know I shouldn't laugh but this would make for a seriously funny review lol.

All finished and am very pleased with results. I will post up finish photos and my overall thoughts on Saturday.
Great to hear it. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

redms

redms

Awards
Taste/Mixability- I had both flavors of my two month stint of alphamine and I would have to say that fruit punch is the best. I actually enjoyed drinking it, the only problem is a bought 3 raspberry lemonade and 1 fruit punch because I normally can't stand Fruit Punch flavors. Both flavors mix we'll with no grit left in cup, I found the best method was to stir with a spoon in about 300ml of water. Overall it is awesome.

Effect- You can definitely feel the energy and focus with alphamine and it doesn't take long to kick in either. 2 scoops will give you clean energy for about 4-5 hours with no crash. My second dose was added to my pre workout shake containing Bulk BCAA, protocol, 1 scoop craze and 1 scoop alphamine. As far as weight loss I can say that this is the shiz, of course you need a clean diet but the is a great tool to help with losing fat and not sacrificing muscle. I lost a total of 6kgs and didn't lose any strength.

Conclusion- This is such a versatile product which makes for a very price effective fat burner/pre workout/ thermo effects/appetite suppressant. You can also choose your dose verse tolerance and adjust to suit.

Alphamine 10/10

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the detailed review redms!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean! :)

redms

redms

Awards
Thanks.
I'm pretty happy with the results. You can definitely see the difference with my avi.
Saving my other 2 tubs for next years cut.
Now I'm off on a holiday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.
I'm pretty happy with the results. You can definitely see the difference with my avi.
Saving my other 2 tubs for next years cut.
Now I'm off on a holiday.
I took my Alphamine on holiday, I came back looking leaner.

You are slacking!

redms

redms

Awards
I don't want take my chances on getting it taken off me at customs. I think I was lucky getting it through once, not so sure I will be lucky enough getting it through the opposite way. Lol. I will keep diet clean though and hopefully have a better hotel gym then you had on your holiday. Lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want take my chances on getting it taken off me at customs. I think I was lucky getting it through once, not so sure I will be lucky enough getting it through the opposite way. Lol. I will keep diet clean though and hopefully have a better hotel gym then you had on your holiday. Lol.
The most annoying thing with the one I used was the electrical tape wrapped around the bar. It had been peeling off so you left with sticky black hands lol.

redms

redms

Awards
For my next cut in Jan will be Alphamine, AT2 and possibly erase pro. Any thoughts or recommendations? Cheers