BIGGUY'S Getting his Mass on with Lecheek.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
OK so this will be a semi short log for lecheek. I love their products and have done several logs with them so far.
So as far as stack goes this is what I have
Speed x3
Masshgh
Cellucor creatine.
SNS agmatine

Not sure on spelling on some of those. Im pretty tired writing this. lol

There will be changes I have switched to working graveyard shift at work and that sucks so I'm not used to it now.

So far the Mass hgh has knocked me out everytime. Great sleep!.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
OK so for the first workout. I missed almost all of last week on my trip . So lets see what I can do.
I went this morning after working all night.
I took my speed x3 about 430 am and was at gym at 6.
I was so tired I needed a pep me up. And I didnt want to be up for 6 hrs if I took it at 6am
This worked out great.
I was not as strong as I normally am at 6pm. But overall good.

LEGS
Bike warmup 5 mins

SUPERSET Front squats and back squats
140 x 6 160 x 6
I did 6 sets of this. rest time was small . Just catch my breath and carry on.

LEG PRESS
Feet low and narrow. Focus on quads
400 x 12 - 20 x 5 sets

Feet high and wide . Focus on hams
400 x 12 -20 x 5 sets

Calf raises
5 sets

Standing Ham curls
5 sets

Hanging knee raises
5 sets

Cardio.
15 min bike

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
first!!!! i love mass hgh

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
In for this

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
This morning was chest and I used the IRON BULL GRIPS on everything!. I love this fooing things!.

Shoulder warmup and bike for about 5 mins.

Incline bench with grips 2.5
140 x 20
190 x 15
225 x 10
245 x 10 x 3
strip set
245 x 10

Flat DB press with 2.0 grips

45 x 10 x 3 sets

Flat db press no grips
60 x 12 x 2 sets

Decline Bench with 2.5 grips
140 x burnouts x 4 sets

pec dec
5 sets

cable flies upper and lower
5 sets

cardio fast walk for 15 mins

abs all weighted for 4 sets
Great pump in chest on this workout!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get the pink ones ?

So how hard is it to hold onto the bar with them ?? You look like a pretty big boy so Im gonna guess you have bigger hands than I do. The grips look interesting I just dont know if I would be able to pull it off with my tiny hands.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the pink ones ?

So how hard is it to hold onto the bar with them ?? You look like a pretty big boy so Im gonna guess you have bigger hands than I do. The grips look interesting I just dont know if I would be able to pull it off with my tiny hands.
I have the 2.0 and 2.5 grips.
the 2.5 are pretty big and used for mainly push type movements.

THE 2.0 are used for pulling stuff. I have fairly large hands. But not huge. I can barely palm a basketball if that says anything.

I would get the green ones . ( 2.0 ) and try them and see what you think. I have to say they pretty sweet. I feel all muscles working harder on everything.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the 2.0 and 2.5 grips.
the 2.5 are pretty big and used for mainly push type movements.

THE 2.0 are used for pulling stuff. I have fairly large hands. But not huge. I can barely palm a basketball if that says anything.

I would get the green ones . ( 2.0 ) and try them and see what you think. I have to say they pretty sweet. I feel all muscles working harder on everything.
Thanks , something worth trying I guess :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ill have to look into those grips. Ive only played with the fat grip pullups and i love em but not many gyms have the fatty bars

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night looking big is an understatement more like a walking tank freak of nature!!!! Bro def in on this, kill it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol no way, couldn't pay me enough!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lol you all making me blush ha.

Not that big to be honest just a flattering picture I think. Hoping mass high will help fix that though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you don't mind my asking, whats your age bigG?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have to say I feed off these comments to be honest. FUEL THE FIRE.

All supersets and EVERYTHING with IRON BULL GRIPS.

BARBELL curls
5 sets Last two sets was 105 x 8
Lat close grip reverse grip pulldown
5 sets

Preacher curl bar ( these with those grips! OMG ! )
4 sets
Lat pulldowns
4 sets

Single arm cable row
4 sets
DB curls
4 sets

No grip sets from now on. (my forearms couldn't hold it any more. )
Double DB curls concentrated curls
5 sets

Not sure what this is called.
I set up a smith machine used it as a kinda pullup bar, but I had my body kinda hanging under the bar with feet way out front .
I really felt these in my lats.
5 sets

Back ext
5 sets

abs and bike for 15 mins

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Friday was a day off.

Saturday was shoulders and triceps.
Again everything was IRON BULL grips. And let me just say that I am so F'n sore from these things.

Military press.
90 x 20
140 x 8
195 x 8
215 x 8
strip set
215 x 8
195 x 8
140 x 10

barbell bar front delt raise
5 sets

Upright rows
5 sets

DB side raises
5 sets

Rear pec dec flies
4 sets

Db rear flies
4 sets

DB kickbacks
These are awesome with the grips.
5 sets

Straight bar pushdowns
5 sets

Reverse straight bar cable pulldown
4 sets

Single arm ext
FST7

abs all weighted. 5 sets

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. Today was some DEADs and LEGS

I dont know why but im having a hard time moving my deads up. I dont know if I have lost my feet placement or what. Too Its like I cant find my focus point with it either? I dont know but its very annoying.

SUMO DEADS
140 x 8
190 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 5
295 x 5
315 x 3
300 x 3
275 x 3
225 x 6
140 x 8

Squats
140 x 12
190 x 8
240 x 8
260 x 8 x 3

LEG PRESS
I did 10 sets of various weights and leg placements.
Rest periods to a min.

STANDING HAMS
NON STOP SETS
5 sets x 8 reps

abs 4 sets
yogo ball

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my biggest problem moving heavy weight on deads was grip...once i worked on strengthening grip deads started going up.. i can't see you having that problem since you are using the bull grips...as far as focus goes, mass hgh should help, these kind of products are known for improving focus.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
yea my grip is ok . I could hold up to 500 for at least one rep, its just getting the stuff to move is the issue. lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked updates brother your strength is wicked good, sorry I miss last couple days with stomach virus from hell. Keep killing it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea my grip is ok . I could hold up to 500 for at least one rep, its just getting the stuff to move is the issue. lol
lol...that's what rodney dangerfield used to say about his wife......

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was chest. I think I have been sleeping on my shoulder funny again or something It has just not felt right the past few days. I could tell I was not where I normally am on presses today too due to that.

INCLINE Barbell free weight press
Grip 2.5 bar x 50
grip 2.5 140 x 12
Grip 2.5 190 x 12
grip 2.5 225 x 8
On that set I could deff feel my shoulders was just not getting in the spot they needed to be.
I didnt feel comfortable going any heavier.

Flat DB press
grip 2.0 45 x 12
grip 2.0 65 x 10
85 x 10
90 x 10

Champagne presses. ( not sure on spelling or if that is what they are called )
45 x 12 x 3 sets

DB flies
15 x burnouts x 3 sets

Hammer strength decline press
4 sets

Pec dec
210 x 10 x 3. ( NEW PR )
I loved this My chest looked incredibly thick doing these and veins are everywhere on chest and arms and shoulders. Makes me want to hit cardio more.....( not really but sounded good ).

Cable flies
giant set
Upper middle bottom x 2 sets

I wanted to do more but needed to get home for wife. Because 2 year ago tomorrow (10th ) my wife lost someone very close to her, so I doubt I will be at the gym today. I will update when I can. Thanks for following to the ones who are.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Why yes,yes you are. Funny I don't even take protein now. Just food.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Well its cheaper too. I think I.might go to Sam's wholesale and get a big bag of something to cook with and maybe in monrings. But other than that I dont want to rely on it. I want to ticker with IF also but I like to eat lol

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Well its cheaper too. I think I.might go to Sam's wholesale and get a big bag of something to cook with and maybe in monrings. But other than that I dont want to rely on it. I want to ticker with IF also but I like to eat lol
My post was supposed to say food, not good. But i definitely is cheaper now a days. I think their chicken breasts are pretty cheap there. Haven't been to SAMs in over a year though.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I go.either there or a small discount food store down the road. Tyson chicken breast 10 lbs for about 15 bucks. 5 lb talpia for 7 bucks. 10 lb frozen vegetables for 8 bucks. Its hard to beat those deals. Sam's is my preferred choice but about 30 mins away.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
What up man! Looking good!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Thanks One day I will be in Rambo Big boy status numbers though. I just keep trying though.

I guess I need to update. Yesterday was a day off. Today is back I plan on killing it tonight too. I am feeling pretty strong today so lets see what happens later on after 6 when I get off work.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks One day I will be in Rambo Big boy status numbers though. I just keep trying though.

I guess I need to update. Yesterday was a day off. Today is back I plan on killing it tonight too. I am feeling pretty strong today so lets see what happens later on after 6 when I get off work.
Kill it.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established

Haha, dude, if that's you in the avatar you're way bigger than me.

Good luck in the war room tonight, keep killin' it!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Haha, dude, if that's you in the avatar you're way bigger than me.

Good luck in the war room tonight, keep killin' it!
Yea that's me. I feel though for my size I should put up way better numbers though. But I know I'm bad about not resting long enough for huge weights. My workouts are mostly one giant set. I go from working set to working set. The time it takes to set up is my only breaks pretty Much.
I know by doing that I'm not gonna be having big number from set to set. But by doing so I keep my workouts intense and my thinking is I don't have to do much cardio lol

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Beast!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
OK so I didnt get to make to the gym last night either. I had to get some stuff done at home But I had to mow my yard, It was looking like a Hay field. It has done nothing but rain everyday I could do it. By the time I got done it was just too late to bother. I WILL HOWEVER go tonight. I dont care what is going on . Im stressed out over trying to sell my old house and I need my IRON fix.

Gonna research some killer back and BI routines out until then. Anyone know of some good ones? I want to add mass to my traps and my LATS.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Looking huge my friend!

Btw, you keep dead lifting like that you'll see mass on your traps.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
When I do the deads , At lockout I notice I seem to squeeze my traps a lot, so maybe that will help. I really would like to add mass to my shoulders and get some lats. That kills me. I cant get lats no matter what, or my legs to grow. GRRRRRR

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
OK so I didnt get to make to the gym last night either. I had to get some stuff done at home But I had to mow my yard, It was looking like a Hay field. It has done nothing but rain everyday I could do it. By the time I got done it was just too late to bother. I WILL HOWEVER go tonight. I dont care what is going on . Im stressed out over trying to sell my old house and I need my IRON fix. Gonna research some killer back and BI routines out until then. Anyone know of some good ones? I want to add mass to my traps and my LATS.
One of my faves is:

1 failure set of each, with personal preference of warm-up routine(s)

-wide grip pronated pulldown, tempo x,1,2,0(concentric part of movement, squeeze at peak contraction, controlled eccentric, no break at bottom) rep range: failure after 5-8 reps

-close or wide neutral grip cable rows, same tempo, 5-8

-upright rows @ a 45* bend at waist, same tempo, rep range 8-12

-BB curls, x,x,x,x, 8-12

-DB hammer curls, x,1,2,0, 5-8 OR '5's down the rack' -pick up DB's you fail @ 5 reps with, do 5 then immediately pick up the next DB's of lower weight and do 5 reps, repeat until you've run through 5 sets of dumbbells. F#cking killer.

-pronated wide-grip timed static hold on pull-up bar, squeezing lats at peak contraction until you can't possibly hold your own weight anymore, 30 second rest, repeat with grip of choice.

BOOM.

It ends up being 7 sets to failure, which if done to absolute failure, leaves me pumped and toasted lol. It might be a nice change up for you, from what I've seen you seem to be in a much higher rep range at the moment.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Got anything for shoulders? I need growth in shoulders and lats and legs but with my knee issue its hard to really push them. Bit willing to try. I'm gonna change things up tonight.
May hit the hammer strength machines tonight I have not been on them in a while.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Got anything for shoulders? I need growth in shoulders and lats and legs but with my knee issue its hard to really push them. Bit willing to try. I'm gonna change things up tonight.
May hit the hammer strength machines tonight I have not been on them in a while.
You ever wrap your knees ?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Anything over 225 for squats and anything over 500 on leg press. I always wrap.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love Hammer strength machines for any kind of presses really allows to push to absolute failure. Try changing your tempo for a few weeks you wont be able to do as many reps or use as much weight but the extra time under tension should help with growth. try 4-2-1-1 for presses and 4-1-2-1 for pulls except deads 4-0-2-1

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Had a badass workout last night!
I swear this Masshgh has increased my aggression a lot.

Straight into the workout 30 secs of being into gym

BW pullups
4 sets to failure
10, 8, 8 , 6

Hammer strength High pulls
one plate x 12
2 plate x 10
3 plate x 8 x 2 sets
strip set with slower tempo and one side at time
3, 2 , 1 plate strip

Bent Over barbell reverse grip pulls with IRON BULL GRIPS
90 x 12
140 x 10 x 3 sets

CABLE WIDE BAR ROW WITH IRON BULL GRIPS
4 very heavy sets. I set PR's on these, I Think I could have done whole stack but had trouble getting it back to starting position.
very awesome squeeze on these too.

Lat pulldown with IRON BULL GRIPS
3 sets slow and controlled 10 reps

Lat pulldown with wrist wraps
New PR's!
3 heavy ass sets

Barbell curls with grips

55 x 10
105 x 6 x 4 sets

DB curls with grips
40 x 8 x 3
No grips
55 x 6 x 2 New PR

Cable concentration curls
4 sets very slow positive and negative movement.

I had the most awesome swell ever last night!. felt pumped. I could have kept going but needed to go have sexy time with wife. lol.

New PR's all over the place last night!. BOOM!. I can see growth almost everyday. The masshgh is awesome. I love the sleep . I look forward to it every night. The Cellucor creat is awesome too, Some insane pumps from this stuff.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Make sure you add these to the Lecheek PR section