App Nut Sponsored HGHUP & Free Test Log

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
______DAY1 OCTOBER 1st,2012_________

First time ever logging.ill do my best.

About me: training about 8 years all natural.Learned most everything from my younger bro, who been training since 1996,all natural.He always preached to me all i need is Food,multi,whey,creatine and form.

Used one HD cycle for 6 weeks. I am new to supplements,as in 5 months new.All i ever used was Creatine,Whey,FOOD,Multi and fish & flax oil. Never had problems cutting or bulking and maintaining.

I train hard, right and consistant.I focus on full ROM,negatives,contractions and FORM. I lift to train my muscles,not my ego and dont try to impress anybody.I know what im doing in the gym lifting and am expierienced enogught where i can do a complete chest workout if I wanted to with 40LB DBs and wake up sore the next morning.

My diet is spot on as well,but i do enjoy life and have my cheat meals. I dont drink either.Most drinks ill have is maybe 5-6 in a month,if that.

SUPPLEMENTS I will be using during my APP NUT log are :
Ephedrine-25mgs 3x per day
Caffeine- 100 mgs 2x & 200 1x per day
FREE TEST
HGHUP
DAA
Glucosomine
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Fish Oil
1 a day Multi 2x per day

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meal 1: 2 cups Greek yogurt,Banana,Bowl of Oatmeal
Meal 2: 2 pieces of grilled chicken on a WW flat bagel and Raw Broccoli
Meal 3 PRE WORKOUT; mixed Nuts and protein bar
Meal 4 POST WORKOUT: Nestle Quick Choc milk,1 scoop MyofusionProtein powder & 1 banana ( 445pm)
Meal 5: 1 Angus Steak,1 yellow potato,raw brocc & cauliflower,5gms Creatine & 2 TbL spoons of PB (6pm)
Meal 6: Protein Shake & 1 tbl spoon of PB before bed "OR" a Greek yogurt (830-9pm)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suppements:
630 am: 25 mgs E & 100mgs Caff
8am w/Breakfast: 1x FT,1x HGHUP,2xDAA,1 Multi,1x Glucosomine
1030am: 25mgs E & 200mgs caffeine
230pm pre workout: 2xFT,2x HGHUP,1x glucosomine,2xFT,2xGHGHUP,2xDAA
Bed Time:1xFT,2xHGHUP,1xGlucosomine,2x DAA,4x Fishoil,1x Multi

Back day: 2 widegrip and 2 close grip for equal width and thickness. I have a fairly good back.
Ex1: Lat Pulldowns
3 warmup sets 70,80& 90 Lbs for 10 reps
set 1- 120x 11
set2-140x9
set3-160x5 drop set to 100x5

Ex2:Incline bench DB rows ( 1 arm at a time)
set1-40x12
set2-50x10
set3:70x7
set4:80x5

Ex3:Standing HS Rows as opposed to sitting ( close grip,1 hand @ a time)
Set1-2x45&35 per hand/side 8reps
Set2-3x45 per side 8 reps
Set3-3x45+10 per side 5 reps ( started losing form so i stopped)

Ex 4:Seated cable row ( wide grip over hand w/ Lat bar )
Set 1 100x12
Set2:120x12
Set3:140x7

Ex5:Smith machine behind the back shrugs
set1:185x12
set2:205x12
set3:225x8
Set4:245x5

Overall had a nice workout.Shoulder pains and nerve pains affected me at first as the pain ran up side of my neck and affected what i usually lift,well pull on LPD's.im good for 160 lat pulldowns for atleast 7-8,with proper form. I also always start w/lat pulldowns,every single back workout.No reason to change and never will.

Yes,I dont deadlift,BB row or T bar row any more..I have a very fragile lower back. For many years and have tweaked it many times and officilally blew it out deaddlifting a miniscule 275 ( my form is dead perfect,but this was something just waiting to happen)... thats it im done.Was out of work and gym 5 weeks. My career comes before the gym,so ill do what i have to to make sure I lift the rest of my life while not missing any time from work or gym.

ill do back extensions,with a 25lb plate if i do lower back,thats all.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
TY brotha & your more than welcome =)! Your one of the handful of guys i was hoping to see...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this one!

David
Team APPNUT

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh hai there! Subbed for Jay logs :D!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
In on Jay's first log. You should have went with a catchier title like "I used to hate supplements, but things are changing one shiny capsule at a time!" Just giving you a hard time Jay. I'm here if you have any questions and I am looking forward to your feedback on this stack.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
______DAY1 OCTOBER 1st,2012_________

First time ever logging.ill do my best.

About me: training about 8 years all natural.Learned most everything from my younger bro, who been training since 1996,all natural.He always preached to me all i need is Food,multi,whey,creatine and form.

Used one HD cycle for 6 weeks. I am new to supplements,as in 5 months new.All i ever used was Creatine,Whey,FOOD,Multi and fish & flax oil. Never had problems cutting or bulking and maintaining.

I train hard, right and consistant.I focus on full ROM,negatives,contractions and FORM. I lift to train my muscles,not my ego and dont try to impress anybody.I know what im doing in the gym lifting and am expierienced enogught where i can do a complete chest workout if I wanted to with 40LB DBs and wake up sore the next morning.

My diet is spot on as well,but i do enjoy life and have my cheat meals. I dont drink either.Most drinks ill have is maybe 5-6 in a month,if that.

SUPPLEMENTS I will be using during my APP NUT log are :
Ephedrine-25mgs 3x per day
Caffeine- 100 mgs 2x & 200 1x per day
FREE TEST
HGHUP
DAA
Glucosomine
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Fish Oil
1 a day Multi 2x per day

Meal 1: 2 cups Greek yogurt,Banana,Bowl of Oatmeal
Meal 2: 2 pieces of grilled chicken on a WW flat bagel and Raw Broccoli
Meal 3 PRE WORKOUT; mixed Nuts and protein bar
Meal 4 POST WORKOUT: Nestle Quick Choc milk,1 scoop MyofusionProtein powder & 1 banana ( 445pm)
Meal 5: 1 Angus Steak,1 yellow potato,raw brocc & cauliflower,5gms Creatine & 2 TbL spoons of PB (6pm)
Meal 6: Protein Shake & 1 tbl spoon of PB before bed "OR" a Greek yogurt (830-9pm)

Suppements:
630 am: 25 mgs E & 100mgs Caff
8am w/Breakfast: 1x FT,1x HGHUP,2xDAA,1 Multi,1x Glucosomine
1030am: 25mgs E & 200mgs caffeine
230pm pre workout: 2xFT,2x HGHUP,1x glucosomine,2xFT,2xGHGHUP,2xDAA
Bed Time:1xFT,2xHGHUP,1xGlucosomine,2x DAA,4x Fishoil,1x Multi

Back day: 2 widegrip and 2 close grip for equal width and thickness. I have a fairly good back.
Ex1: Lat Pulldowns
3 warmup sets 70,80& 90 Lbs for 10 reps
set 1- 120x 11
set2-140x9
set3-160x5 drop set to 100x5

Ex2:Incline bench DB rows ( 1 arm at a time)
set1-40x12
set2-50x10
set3:70x7
set4:80x5

Ex3:Standing HS Rows as opposed to sitting ( close grip,1 hand @ a time)
Set1-2x45&35 per hand/side 8reps
Set2-3x45 per side 8 reps
Set3-3x45+10 per side 5 reps ( started losing form so i stopped)

Ex 4:Seated cable row ( wide grip over hand w/ Lat bar )
Set 1 100x12
Set2:120x12
Set3:140x7

Ex5:Smith machine behind the back shrugs
set1:185x12
set2:205x12
set3:225x8
Set4:245x5

Overall had a nice workout.Shoulder pains and nerve pains affected me at first as the pain ran up side of my neck and affected what i usually lift,well pull on LPD's.im good for 160 lat pulldowns for atleast 7-8,with proper form. I also always start w/lat pulldowns,every single back workout.No reason to change and never will.

Yes,I dont deadlift,BB row or T bar row any more..I have a very fragile lower back. For many years and have tweaked it many times and officilally blew it out deaddlifting a miniscule 275 ( my form is dead perfect,but this was something just waiting to happen)... thats it im done.Was out of work and gym 5 weeks. My career comes before the gym,so ill do what i have to to make sure I lift the rest of my life while not missing any time from work or gym.

ill do back extensions,with a 25lb plate if i do lower back,thats all.
Good luck dude, looks solid so far

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Randoja,Dewey and piston honda...welcome aboard my bros!!! ill do my best here....im all ears to any advice,I dont know it all and wanna learn....Cheers guys!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
In on Jay's first log. You should have went with a catchier title like "I used to hate supplements, but things are changing one shiny capsule at a time!" Just giving you a hard time Jay. I'm here if you have any questions and I am looking forward to your feedback on this stack.
LMAo,yes i should have...i been so pleased lately with what i been trying and using..i feel like a dick,lol,just a little..amazing how a person can make the 180,the way i did...I know u know that Dewey.Today was day1,obviously,felt really good.Im sure it will only get better

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
LMAo,yes i should have...i been so pleased lately with what i been trying and using..i feel like a dick,lol,just a little..amazing how a person can make the 180,the way i did...I know u know that Dewey.Today was day1,obviously,felt really good.Im sure it will only get better
Hey, nothing wrong with being open-minded Jay. Looking at your dosing, you can play around with it but I like all 5 HGH-Up right before bed. It really helps improve my sleep.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Epic

Attachments

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hey, nothing wrong with being open-minded Jay. Looking at your dosing, you can play around with it but I like all 5 HGH-Up right before bed. It really helps improve my sleep.
well thats why i was using 2 before bed.LCLT figured would be great pre workout...

how about i run with 2 pre for now and 3 before bed???? mess around with that for a while,then give 5 caps before bed a shot..Sound good bro?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
well thats why i was using 2 before bed.LCLT figured would be great pre workout...

how about i run with 2 pre for now and 3 before bed???? mess around with that for a while,then give 5 caps before bed a shot..Sound good bro?
Definitely. It's your log and you should try to see what works best for you. That's one of the great things about logs is seeing what works best for you as there is no one right way of doing things.