Football, Beers and Midterms - Ur Spray To The Rescue!!!

  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Football, Beers and Midterms - Ur Spray To The Rescue!!!


    I wanted to actually run a log of Ur Spray but I have been WAY too busy lately traveling to Colorado, turning in final projects, mid terms etc.

    What we have here is a 3/4 review of Ur Spray. Let's begin...

    Application - 10/10
    Absolutely ZERO problems with application just coat and spread dudes. Absorbs in seconds and is completely gone in minutes.

    Side Effects - 10/10
    None, easy enough.

    Recomp - 9/10
    This will more than likely be changed to 10/10 once I get back to being strict again.

    Strength - 9/10
    Oddly enough even with my terrible diet and lack of gym time I went in on Wednesday and CRUSHED PR's no joke... Not beat them by one rep here and there, I'm talking 3 - 6 extra reps. I was absolutely amazed since I went in already feeling a little defeated due to my lack of conviction with my diet.

    Fat Loss - 9/10
    Again will more than likely be 10/10 once I get back to my normal routine but the fact that it kept me at where I was when I started (maybe even a little more lean) is astonishing. You also have to understand I'm not going to drop a 10 after 3 weeks, I'm way too objective for that. I have to completely be sure of putting down a 10. I will say this though Ur Spray is no joke, with continued study and new formulations for greater absorption, it is going to make great waves in the the supplement industry.

    I am EXTREMELY impressed with the capabilities of Ur Spray and have most certainly not even come close to tapping into the full potential of the product. Pat really has something here guys!

    Backstory
    I had recently burned out on a super strict diet and not drinking beer. When I do things it's to the extreme, there is no middle ground for me, at least until now. After receiving Ur Spray I decided to put it through the ringer. With my burn out and the way Pat described Ursobolic (being able to drink and eat whatever) this was definitely my time to cruise for a little bit. My plan of action, while seeming somewhat detrimental to the recent progress I've been seeing, was set into motion. For those of you that don't know me I go to Colorado every month to visit my little boy, it ALWAYS takes a toll on my nutrition and training. I'm usually super OCD about it and maintain a ridiculously strict diet with very low carbs however, I decided to say **** it, enjoy myself some damn good food and family time.

    Ur Spray kept me more Lean during my Colorado trip than my obsessive watching what I eat and drink. I haven't hit the gym my usual 3 days a week (DC Training)... Cardio??? Nope, definitely not my normal routine, maybe once a week. I really wanted to focus on school and seeing the family with no restrictions or side distractions and that is exactly what I did. I cannot believe that I have been keeping my physique as tight (maybe even tighter) as when I started my deload from my normal strict routine.

    Would I recommend this product? Without hesitation. I am very happy with my decision to finally try Ursolic Acid in the Form of Ur Spray. Well, I wouldn't try any other company's product due to poor oral bio-availability so that should pretty much go without saying. I drank beer, ate football food (dogs, links, cheeseburgers, hot wings, chips etc.), Italian food (I'm half italian and LOVE to eat), carbs and carbs and STAYED LEAN!!

    I didn't want this to come across as an over exaggerated BS review. I'm not biased, Pat is a sarcastic ass hole to me just as often as he is to anyone else ; ) The product delivers, I paid for my own bottle, I had no obligations of writing this review but I wanted to spread the word. THIS SH1T WORKS. I'm going to order a double pack and run it for another month at 2x a day and see what this product does with the consistency I usually operate with. I'll keep you guys updated and as always any questions put them up and I'll do my best to answer.

    -Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com

  2. Senior Member
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    31349
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    4.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank you
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Was hoping you would log, but this is just as good. Thanks for the feedback not many people have posted reviews so it is nice to actually see some!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I'm going to log the next bottles bud...
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm going to log the next bottles bud...
    Told ya' you'd like it. My experiences have been the same as yours
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  7. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Told ya' you'd like it. My experiences have been the same as yours
    Ditto.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    damn....that review is making me want some ur spray!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Told ya' you'd like it. My experiences have been the same as yours
    I have definitely enjoyed it thus far... I remember taking to you about Ursobolic so long ago. I kept eye balling it, almost getting it so many times lol! I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger with the spray. Gotta spread the word so the price can drop and I can run doubles a month as a staple.
    The research on Ursolic Acid continually shows great things and has so much potential, its cool to be apart of the release.

    More football today means more Ur Spray test.; ) Manning better pull his ****ing head out!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  10. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I have definitely enjoyed it thus far... I remember taking to you about Ursobolic so long ago. I kept eye balling it, almost getting it so many times lol! I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger with the spray. Gotta spread the word so the price can drop and I can run doubles a month as a staple.
    The research on Ursolic Acid continually shows great things and has so much potential, its cool to be apart of the release.

    More football today means more Ur Spray test.; ) Manning better pull his ****ing head out!
    It really is an amazing supplement; I've taken to trying to explain to people that it's like a "natural GH" kind of effect, with a ton of other health benefits. It seems to forgive bad diet, drinking, fasting, etc... and seems to at least preserve muscle if not help it grow, with makes dieting to improve body composition so much easier. I've actually gained 3-5 lbs (as everyone's weight fluctuates a bit) in the last 6 weeks while getting leaner, which I think is nothing short of amazing for a natural product.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by muad33b

    It really is an amazing supplement; I've taken to trying to explain to people that it's like a "natural GH" kind of effect, with a ton of other health benefits. It seems to forgive bad diet, drinking, fasting, etc... and seems to at least preserve muscle if not help it grow, with makes dieting to improve body composition so much easier. I've actually gained 3-5 lbs (as everyone's weight fluctuates a bit) in the last 6 weeks while getting leaner, which I think is nothing short of amazing for a natural product.
    Absolutely and I can't be completely sure but I've noted some immune system benefits as well.

    I stayed with my father while in Colorado and everyone in the house was sick. I went back to the fire station and a couple of people there were sick as well. Needless to say, I have yet to come down with anything.

    Like I said can't be completely sure as I have a pretty decent immune system anyways but I do believe it helped...
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I wanted to actually run a log of Ur Spray but I have been WAY too busy lately traveling to Colorado, turning in final projects, mid terms etc.

    What we have here is a 3/4 review of Ur Spray. Let's begin...

    Application - 10/10
    Absolutely ZERO problems with application just coat and spread dudes. Absorbs in seconds and is completely gone in minutes.

    Side Effects - 10/10
    None, easy enough.

    Recomp - 9/10
    This will more than likely be changed to 10/10 once I get back to being strict again.

    Strength - 9/10
    Oddly enough even with my terrible diet and lack of gym time I went in on Wednesday and CRUSHED PR's no joke... Not beat them by one rep here and there, I'm talking 3 - 6 extra reps. I was absolutely amazed since I went in already feeling a little defeated due to my lack of conviction with my diet.

    Fat Loss - 9/10
    Again will more than likely be 10/10 once I get back to my normal routine but the fact that it kept me at where I was when I started (maybe even a little more lean) is astonishing. You also have to understand I'm not going to drop a 10 after 3 weeks, I'm way too objective for that. I have to completely be sure of putting down a 10. I will say this though Ur Spray is no joke, with continued study and new formulations for greater absorption, it is going to make great waves in the the supplement industry.

    I am EXTREMELY impressed with the capabilities of Ur Spray and have most certainly not even come close to tapping into the full potential of the product. Pat really has something here guys!

    Backstory
    I had recently burned out on a super strict diet and not drinking beer. When I do things it's to the extreme, there is no middle ground for me, at least until now. After receiving Ur Spray I decided to put it through the ringer. With my burn out and the way Pat described Ursobolic (being able to drink and eat whatever) this was definitely my time to cruise for a little bit. My plan of action, while seeming somewhat detrimental to the recent progress I've been seeing, was set into motion. For those of you that don't know me I go to Colorado every month to visit my little boy, it ALWAYS takes a toll on my nutrition and training. I'm usually super OCD about it and maintain a ridiculously strict diet with very low carbs however, I decided to say **** it, enjoy myself some damn good food and family time.

    Ur Spray kept me more Lean during my Colorado trip than my obsessive watching what I eat and drink. I haven't hit the gym my usual 3 days a week (DC Training)... Cardio??? Nope, definitely not my normal routine, maybe once a week. I really wanted to focus on school and seeing the family with no restrictions or side distractions and that is exactly what I did. I cannot believe that I have been keeping my physique as tight (maybe even tighter) as when I started my deload from my normal strict routine.

    Would I recommend this product? Without hesitation. I am very happy with my decision to finally try Ursolic Acid in the Form of Ur Spray. Well, I wouldn't try any other company's product due to poor oral bio-availability so that should pretty much go without saying. I drank beer, ate football food (dogs, links, cheeseburgers, hot wings, chips etc.), Italian food (I'm half italian and LOVE to eat), carbs and carbs and STAYED LEAN!!

    I didn't want this to come across as an over exaggerated BS review. I'm not biased, Pat is a sarcastic ass hole to me just as often as he is to anyone else ; ) The product delivers, I paid for my own bottle, I had no obligations of writing this review but I wanted to spread the word. THIS SH1T WORKS. I'm going to order a double pack and run it for another month at 2x a day and see what this product does with the consistency I usually operate with. I'll keep you guys updated and as always any questions put them up and I'll do my best to answer.

    -Valdez

    the man speaketh the truth
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,686
    Rep Power
    6897332
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sick review bro. In case I missed it, what was your dosing scheme and did you apply it post-shower or any time?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    was this the new version with the arginine ursolic acetate?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  15. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    was this the new version with the arginine ursolic acetate?
    I am pretty sure it is, my GF just started using it last week and had a very welcome and unexpected(not by me) side benefit.l I want to discussw with you later.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  16. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I am pretty sure he is using the new version. my GF just started using it last week and had a very welcome and unexpected(not by me) side benefit.l I want to discuss with you later.
    I know a man that says everything twice. Says everything twice
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I know a man that says everything twice. Says everything twice
    damn computer!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Sick review bro. In case I missed it, what was your dosing scheme and did you apply it post-shower or any time?
    Thanks buddy. The first bottle I did once a day. The next two I'll apply twice a day whenever feasible. And application time is recommended after a shower. I scrubbed the **** outta myself to shed the dead skin cells as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    was this the new version with the arginine ursolic acetate?
    Yes sir!

    Another thing I forgot to note in my review is that I noticed an internal temp rise after application. I neoprene truth said he had the same. There were a few incidents in particular that I remember. It always happens right after my girl and I get done fooling around. My internal temp literally makes me feel like I may catch fire.

    Also today was an army drill day and I always sleep like **** the night before. Needless to say I only ended up sleeping about 4 hours last night. I hit the gym about an hour ago after my hydrogen fuel cell essay and surprisingly had a very productive workout. All previous PR's beat and felt great.

    Vascularity is also up : ) I'm enjoying the spray guys! Order up, just wait until I get mine, if they sell out before I can get some I'll be pissed!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  19. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847507
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?
    Why do you have a hard time believing in a spray? The digestive system plays havoc with many compounds, this method of delivery bypasses the digestive tract and gives better results. The spray doesn't work by increasing testosterone it works by increasing IGF-1 expression. see this article for a good explanation in layman's terms

    http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/...olic_acid.html
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  21. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?

    this spray has nothing to do with testosterone
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?
    Hahaha a harder time not believing Valdez!!! "I very rarely purchase topicals but when I do, it's Valdez approved..." Lmao!!!! You know I'm straight forward with ****, if I didn't get results you'd know.

    It has a lot of benefits but it is completely non hormonal, think natural anabolic...

    I'll throw you some good pub med articles a little later.

    I actually prefer typical administration to oral.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Why do you have a hard time believing in a spray? The digestive system plays havoc with many compounds, this method of delivery bypasses the digestive tract and gives better results. The spray doesn't work by increasing testosterone it works by increasing IGF-1 expression. see this article for a good explanation in layman's terms

    http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/...olic_acid.html
    Definitely a good read doja. Thanks Truth.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  23. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847507
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Why do you have a hard time believing in a spray? The digestive system plays havoc with many compounds, this method of delivery bypasses the digestive tract and gives better results. The spray doesn't work by increasing testosterone it works by increasing IGF-1 expression. see this article for a good explanation in layman's terms

    http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/...olic_acid.html
    I'm just unfamiliar with topical supplements, I didn't intend to display any doubt in this product specifically. I could have worded my statement differently I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this spray has nothing to do with testosterone
    Gotcha.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'm just unfamiliar with topical supplements, I didn't intend to display any doubt in this product specifically. I could have worded my statement differently I suppose.

    Gotcha.
    You're good bro, no one took it that way. Being skeptical about something isn't a bad thing.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  25. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You're good bro, no one took it that way. Being skeptical about something isn't a bad thing.
    I am skeptical of all supplements, I've spent a Krapload on stuff that doesn't work, thats why I rep for E-PHARM/Prototype, its the skeptic's supplement company, all science no bs.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  26. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.
  27. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.
    And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.
    I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

    So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

    It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

    Back to you ****ers!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  29. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.


    I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

    So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

    It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

    Back to you ****ers!
    Valdez it should be back in stock end of this week or beginning of the next
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Weigh in update...

    Started at 179. I vary from 175 - 182 usually. Currently at 174 what's odd is zero loss in strength and my calories have been dirty and at a surplus...

    Hmmmmm... Interesting

    Oh and now my girl wants some!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,496
    Rep Power
    6713160
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Back in stock guys...
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Back in stock guys...
    Thank you.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 03:24 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:28 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:17 PM
  5. President Porkbarrell to the rescue!
    By Nullifidian in forum Politics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in