Football, Beers and Midterms - Ur Spray To The Rescue!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to actually run a log of Ur Spray but I have been WAY too busy lately traveling to Colorado, turning in final projects, mid terms etc.

What we have here is a 3/4 review of Ur Spray. Let's begin...

Application - 10/10
Absolutely ZERO problems with application just coat and spread dudes. Absorbs in seconds and is completely gone in minutes.

Side Effects - 10/10
None, easy enough.

Recomp - 9/10
This will more than likely be changed to 10/10 once I get back to being strict again.

Strength - 9/10
Oddly enough even with my terrible diet and lack of gym time I went in on Wednesday and CRUSHED PR's no joke... Not beat them by one rep here and there, I'm talking 3 - 6 extra reps. I was absolutely amazed since I went in already feeling a little defeated due to my lack of conviction with my diet.

Fat Loss - 9/10
Again will more than likely be 10/10 once I get back to my normal routine but the fact that it kept me at where I was when I started (maybe even a little more lean) is astonishing. You also have to understand I'm not going to drop a 10 after 3 weeks, I'm way too objective for that. I have to completely be sure of putting down a 10. I will say this though Ur Spray is no joke, with continued study and new formulations for greater absorption, it is going to make great waves in the the supplement industry.

I am EXTREMELY impressed with the capabilities of Ur Spray and have most certainly not even come close to tapping into the full potential of the product. Pat really has something here guys!

Backstory
I had recently burned out on a super strict diet and not drinking beer. When I do things it's to the extreme, there is no middle ground for me, at least until now. After receiving Ur Spray I decided to put it through the ringer. With my burn out and the way Pat described Ursobolic (being able to drink and eat whatever) this was definitely my time to cruise for a little bit. My plan of action, while seeming somewhat detrimental to the recent progress I've been seeing, was set into motion. For those of you that don't know me I go to Colorado every month to visit my little boy, it ALWAYS takes a toll on my nutrition and training. I'm usually super OCD about it and maintain a ridiculously strict diet with very low carbs however, I decided to say **** it, enjoy myself some damn good food and family time.

Ur Spray kept me more Lean during my Colorado trip than my obsessive watching what I eat and drink. I haven't hit the gym my usual 3 days a week (DC Training)... Cardio??? Nope, definitely not my normal routine, maybe once a week. I really wanted to focus on school and seeing the family with no restrictions or side distractions and that is exactly what I did. I cannot believe that I have been keeping my physique as tight (maybe even tighter) as when I started my deload from my normal strict routine.

Would I recommend this product? Without hesitation. I am very happy with my decision to finally try Ursolic Acid in the Form of Ur Spray. Well, I wouldn't try any other company's product due to poor oral bio-availability so that should pretty much go without saying. I drank beer, ate football food (dogs, links, cheeseburgers, hot wings, chips etc.), Italian food (I'm half italian and LOVE to eat), carbs and carbs and STAYED LEAN!!

I didn't want this to come across as an over exaggerated BS review. I'm not biased, Pat is a sarcastic ass hole to me just as often as he is to anyone else ; ) The product delivers, I paid for my own bottle, I had no obligations of writing this review but I wanted to spread the word. THIS SH1T WORKS. I'm going to order a double pack and run it for another month at 2x a day and see what this product does with the consistency I usually operate with. I'll keep you guys updated and as always any questions put them up and I'll do my best to answer.

-Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was hoping you would log, but this is just as good. Thanks for the feedback not many people have posted reviews so it is nice to actually see some! :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to log the next bottles bud...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok:

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told ya' you'd like it. My experiences have been the same as yours
I have definitely enjoyed it thus far... I remember taking to you about Ursobolic so long ago. I kept eye balling it, almost getting it so many times lol! I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger with the spray. Gotta spread the word so the price can drop and I can run doubles a month as a staple.
The research on Ursolic Acid continually shows great things and has so much potential, its cool to be apart of the release.

More football today means more Ur Spray test.; ) Manning better pull his ****ing head out!

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I have definitely enjoyed it thus far... I remember taking to you about Ursobolic so long ago. I kept eye balling it, almost getting it so many times lol! I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger with the spray. Gotta spread the word so the price can drop and I can run doubles a month as a staple.
The research on Ursolic Acid continually shows great things and has so much potential, its cool to be apart of the release.

More football today means more Ur Spray test.; ) Manning better pull his ****ing head out!
It really is an amazing supplement; I've taken to trying to explain to people that it's like a "natural GH" kind of effect, with a ton of other health benefits. It seems to forgive bad diet, drinking, fasting, etc... and seems to at least preserve muscle if not help it grow, with makes dieting to improve body composition so much easier. I've actually gained 3-5 lbs (as everyone's weight fluctuates a bit) in the last 6 weeks while getting leaner, which I think is nothing short of amazing for a natural product.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really is an amazing supplement; I've taken to trying to explain to people that it's like a "natural GH" kind of effect, with a ton of other health benefits. It seems to forgive bad diet, drinking, fasting, etc... and seems to at least preserve muscle if not help it grow, with makes dieting to improve body composition so much easier. I've actually gained 3-5 lbs (as everyone's weight fluctuates a bit) in the last 6 weeks while getting leaner, which I think is nothing short of amazing for a natural product.
Absolutely and I can't be completely sure but I've noted some immune system benefits as well.

I stayed with my father while in Colorado and everyone in the house was sick. I went back to the fire station and a couple of people there were sick as well. Needless to say, I have yet to come down with anything.

Like I said can't be completely sure as I have a pretty decent immune system anyways but I do believe it helped...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to actually run a log of Ur Spray but I have been WAY too busy lately traveling to Colorado, turning in final projects, mid terms etc.

What we have here is a 3/4 review of Ur Spray. Let's begin...

Application - 10/10
Absolutely ZERO problems with application just coat and spread dudes. Absorbs in seconds and is completely gone in minutes.

Side Effects - 10/10
None, easy enough.

Recomp - 9/10
This will more than likely be changed to 10/10 once I get back to being strict again.

Strength - 9/10
Oddly enough even with my terrible diet and lack of gym time I went in on Wednesday and CRUSHED PR's no joke... Not beat them by one rep here and there, I'm talking 3 - 6 extra reps. I was absolutely amazed since I went in already feeling a little defeated due to my lack of conviction with my diet.

Fat Loss - 9/10
Again will more than likely be 10/10 once I get back to my normal routine but the fact that it kept me at where I was when I started (maybe even a little more lean) is astonishing. You also have to understand I'm not going to drop a 10 after 3 weeks, I'm way too objective for that. I have to completely be sure of putting down a 10. I will say this though Ur Spray is no joke, with continued study and new formulations for greater absorption, it is going to make great waves in the the supplement industry.

I am EXTREMELY impressed with the capabilities of Ur Spray and have most certainly not even come close to tapping into the full potential of the product. Pat really has something here guys!

Backstory
I had recently burned out on a super strict diet and not drinking beer. When I do things it's to the extreme, there is no middle ground for me, at least until now. After receiving Ur Spray I decided to put it through the ringer. With my burn out and the way Pat described Ursobolic (being able to drink and eat whatever) this was definitely my time to cruise for a little bit. My plan of action, while seeming somewhat detrimental to the recent progress I've been seeing, was set into motion. For those of you that don't know me I go to Colorado every month to visit my little boy, it ALWAYS takes a toll on my nutrition and training. I'm usually super OCD about it and maintain a ridiculously strict diet with very low carbs however, I decided to say **** it, enjoy myself some damn good food and family time.

Ur Spray kept me more Lean during my Colorado trip than my obsessive watching what I eat and drink. I haven't hit the gym my usual 3 days a week (DC Training)... Cardio??? Nope, definitely not my normal routine, maybe once a week. I really wanted to focus on school and seeing the family with no restrictions or side distractions and that is exactly what I did. I cannot believe that I have been keeping my physique as tight (maybe even tighter) as when I started my deload from my normal strict routine.

Would I recommend this product? Without hesitation. I am very happy with my decision to finally try Ursolic Acid in the Form of Ur Spray. Well, I wouldn't try any other company's product due to poor oral bio-availability so that should pretty much go without saying. I drank beer, ate football food (dogs, links, cheeseburgers, hot wings, chips etc.), Italian food (I'm half italian and LOVE to eat), carbs and carbs and STAYED LEAN!!

I didn't want this to come across as an over exaggerated BS review. I'm not biased, Pat is a sarcastic ass hole to me just as often as he is to anyone else ; ) The product delivers, I paid for my own bottle, I had no obligations of writing this review but I wanted to spread the word. THIS SH1T WORKS. I'm going to order a double pack and run it for another month at 2x a day and see what this product does with the consistency I usually operate with. I'll keep you guys updated and as always any questions put them up and I'll do my best to answer.

-Valdez

the man speaketh the truth

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sick review bro. In case I missed it, what was your dosing scheme and did you apply it post-shower or any time?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
was this the new version with the arginine ursolic acetate?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure it is, my GF just started using it last week and had a very welcome and unexpected(not by me) side benefit.l I want to discussw with you later.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure he is using the new version. my GF just started using it last week and had a very welcome and unexpected(not by me) side benefit.l I want to discuss with you later.
I know a man that says everything twice. Says everything twice

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick review bro. In case I missed it, what was your dosing scheme and did you apply it post-shower or any time?
Thanks buddy. The first bottle I did once a day. The next two I'll apply twice a day whenever feasible. And application time is recommended after a shower. I scrubbed the **** outta myself to shed the dead skin cells as well.

Yes sir!

Another thing I forgot to note in my review is that I noticed an internal temp rise after application. I neoprene truth said he had the same. There were a few incidents in particular that I remember. It always happens right after my girl and I get done fooling around. My internal temp literally makes me feel like I may catch fire.

Also today was an army drill day and I always sleep like **** the night before. Needless to say I only ended up sleeping about 4 hours last night. I hit the gym about an hour ago after my hydrogen fuel cell essay and surprisingly had a very productive workout. All previous PR's beat and felt great.

Vascularity is also up : ) I'm enjoying the spray guys! Order up, just wait until I get mine, if they sell out before I can get some I'll be pissed!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, I have a hard time believing in a spray, but a harder time not believing Valdez. I'll have to check this out sometime. Forgive my ignorance but the main idea of it is to increase test?
Why do you have a hard time believing in a spray? The digestive system plays havoc with many compounds, this method of delivery bypasses the digestive tract and gives better results. The spray doesn't work by increasing testosterone it works by increasing IGF-1 expression. see this article for a good explanation in layman's terms

http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/june/060711ursolic_acid.html

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

this spray has nothing to do with testosterone

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha a harder time not believing Valdez!!! "I very rarely purchase topicals but when I do, it's Valdez approved..." Lmao!!!! You know I'm straight forward with ****, if I didn't get results you'd know.

It has a lot of benefits but it is completely non hormonal, think natural anabolic...

I'll throw you some good pub med articles a little later.

I actually prefer typical administration to oral.

Why do you have a hard time believing in a spray? The digestive system plays havoc with many compounds, this method of delivery bypasses the digestive tract and gives better results. The spray doesn't work by increasing testosterone it works by increasing IGF-1 expression. see this article for a good explanation in layman's terms

Definitely a good read doja. Thanks Truth.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm just unfamiliar with topical supplements, I didn't intend to display any doubt in this product specifically. I could have worded my statement differently I suppose.
this spray has nothing to do with testosterone
Gotcha.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just unfamiliar with topical supplements, I didn't intend to display any doubt in this product specifically. I could have worded my statement differently I suppose.

Gotcha.
You're good bro, no one took it that way. Being skeptical about something isn't a bad thing.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You're good bro, no one took it that way. Being skeptical about something isn't a bad thing.
I am skeptical of all supplements, I've spent a Krapload on stuff that doesn't work, thats why I rep for E-PHARM/Prototype, its the skeptic's supplement company, all science no bs.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.
And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.

Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.
I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

Back to you ****ers!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.

I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

Back to you ****ers!
Valdez it should be back in stock end of this week or beginning of the next

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weigh in update...

Started at 179. I vary from 175 - 182 usually. Currently at 174 what's odd is zero loss in strength and my calories have been dirty and at a surplus...

Hmmmmm... Interesting

Oh and now my girl wants some!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in stock guys...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards