Football, Beers and Midterms - Ur Spray To The Rescue!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.

2. Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Nice review. I have been curious about Ur Spray as the ingredient itself has so much potential.
    And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Guess I need to get out of the oral phase! Lol Nice review V. I have been watching this supplement for a time now and the bio-availability issue has prevented me from using it. Looks like there isn't an issue now.
    I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

Back to you ****ers!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And more keep emerging. I definitely agree with you on the potential of this ingredient.

I was the same way AZ. There were so many mixed reviews on Ursobolic and users having to take 24+ capsules and still not seeing results. Well, some were, some weren't. The results were just too mixed for my liking so I like you was hesitant.

So far with Ur spray I have yet to see a negative review or one lacking results.

It's sold out again, I really need to change the tone of this review so people stop buying it before I can get my bottles lol!

Back to you ****ers!
    Valdez it should be back in stock end of this week or beginning of the next
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

5. Weigh in update...

Started at 179. I vary from 175 - 182 usually. Currently at 174 what's odd is zero loss in strength and my calories have been dirty and at a surplus...

Hmmmmm... Interesting

Oh and now my girl wants some!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

6. Back in stock guys...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Back in stock guys...
    Thank you.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 581
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:28 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:17 PM