CreaTrona and Ignite Log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I have you down as no preference, you may not have gottien your preference in on time or maybe I fugged up so 50/50 but both flavours are good...
    That's fine by me, I was reading that they were both awesome. So either way, it's awesome!!


  2. Back and bicep workout from Monday

    Lat Pulldown(Narrow Grip)
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    Bent Over Row
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    Machine Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Concentration Curls
    20x10
    20x10

    Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT on the exercise bike.

    I did 40 minutes of steady paced incline walking on a treadmill today, shoulders and HIIT cardio tomorrow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...
    This is why I should be labeling it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    This is why I should be labeling it.
    Haha, definitely man!

  5. Al told me that the domestic orders went out yesterday and the rest should going out soon if not yesterday as well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Oh man no PWO for a year!! You are going to feel this one. I would definitely suggest a modified dose maybe half or even a 3rd to start out...Ignite is no joke!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Oh man no PWO for a year!! You are going to feel this one. I would definitely suggest a modified dose maybe half or even a 3rd to start out...Ignite is no joke!
    Thanks for the advice, I've been taking stim fat burners throughout the year though.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I've been taking stim fat burners throughout the year though.
    Good deal bro, in that sense everybody reacts to stims differently. Myself, I dont use them a lot or in high doses because it keeps me up all damn night. For you you may be able to take a heaping scoop of Ignite be be just fine. Either way you will like Ignite it has a lot to offer with Aminosterone and Crea-Trona in the mix.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good deal bro, in that sense everybody reacts to stims differently. Myself, I dont use them a lot or in high doses because it keeps me up all damn night. For you you may be able to take a heaping scoop of Ignite be be just fine. Either way you will like Ignite it has a lot to offer with Aminosterone and Crea-Trona in the mix.
    Yah have to take the stims early in the day. What I have been doing is just one PX on non-workout days when I need a boost and it's been working great and I don't get climatized to it. A bottle lasts forever this way.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. I'll probably start out with a half scoop. And I usually work out later at night, so hopefully I don't stay up too late into the night.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'll probably start out with a half scoop. And I usually work out later at night, so hopefully I don't stay up too late into the night.
    You can be a tad less cautious with the new version but yes a half scoop should be good to start, I mean why take more if you don't have to. With the old version with DMAA you had to be more carefull..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. All of my other goodies just showed up a few minutes ago the mail lady dropped off the mail and came back because she forgot some stuff. I thought it was a letter, so I go outside and there is 2 packages at my door!!! How do you forget that?! My question is how many pure test to take at once? The bottle says take 1 pill 4-6 times a day, what's a good dosing?

  13. Maybe 2 pure test at a time? 2 or 3 times a day, and I plan on taking 2 pct at bed time. Probably will make a seperate log? Not sure yet, will be posting shoulder and leg workout up shortly.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You can be a tad less cautious with the new version but yes a half scoop should be good to start, I mean why take more if you don't have to. With the old version with DMAA you had to be more carefull..
    I will be starting Ignite on either Sunday or Monday, as I already lifted today when it arrived and tomorrow is just a cardio day. Might take Sunday off, might not. But I will probably take half of a scoop or closer to 3/4 of a scoop.

  15. Here is my shoulder workout from Thursday.

    Shoulder Press
    45x10(db)
    45x10
    45x10

    Upright Row
    70x10
    80x10
    80x10

    Lateral Raises
    15x10
    15x10

    Shrugs
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    20 minutes of HIIT followed the lifting session.

  16. Today's leg workout was

    Leg Extensions
    60x11
    60x12
    60x12

    Calf Raises
    170x15
    170x14
    170x15

    Squats
    160x10
    160x10
    160x10

  17. My Ignite showed up yesterday and I was so excited to try it that I did chest and triceps today instead of cardio. I took about 3/4 of a scoop and honestly, I didn't feel anything. My workout was as follows.

    Incline Chest Press
    185x9
    175x10
    165x10

    Chest Press
    165x10
    165x10
    165x10

    Close Grip Bench Press
    160x10
    160x10
    160x10

    Tricep Pushdown
    85x10
    85x7
    85x7

    I felt somewhat weak during this workout, and my chest press was down about 15-20 pounds, not sure why.

  18. You should go to a full scoop and it should get better with time. You may be restistant to the stim in it, some are but the other ingredients may take some time to work better...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You should go to a full scoop and it should get better with time. You may be restistant to the stim in it, some are but the other ingredients may take some time to work better...
    I tried a full scoop today, felt a little bit. I may be immune to the stim, but I will continue to use 1 scoop and wait for the other ingredients over time! Almost done with my first bottle of CreaTrona, and had a back and bicep this morning before work.

    Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    120x10 Went down because I wasn't holding good form
    120x10

    Lat Pulldown(Narrow Grip)
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    Bent Over Row
    140x10
    140x10
    140x9

    Machine Curls
    50x4
    40x10
    40x10

    Concentration Curls
    20x6
    20x8
    15x10

    I am getting a bulking diet together, I said screw it since its about to be winter. I'll save the cutting for the spring So expect the weights to be going up!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I tried a full scoop today, felt a little bit. I may be immune to the stim, but I will continue to use 1 scoop and wait for the other ingredients over time! Almost done with my first bottle of CreaTrona, and had a back and bicep this morning before work.

    Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    120x10 Went down because I wasn't holding good form
    120x10

    Lat Pulldown(Narrow Grip)
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    Bent Over Row
    140x10
    140x10
    140x9

    Machine Curls
    50x4
    40x10
    40x10

    Concentration Curls
    20x6
    20x8
    15x10

    I am getting a bulking diet together, I said screw it since its about to be winter. I'll save the cutting for the spring So expect the weights to be going up!!
    My thoughts EXACTLY!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    My thoughts EXACTLY!!
    Haha, hell yeah man!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

    I tried a full scoop today, felt a little bit. I may be immune to the stim, but I will continue to use 1 scoop and wait for the other ingredients over time! Almost done with my first bottle of CreaTrona, and had a back and bicep this morning before work.

    Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    120x10 Went down because I wasn't holding good form
    120x10

    Lat Pulldown(Narrow Grip)
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    Bent Over Row
    140x10
    140x10
    140x9

    Machine Curls
    50x4
    40x10
    40x10

    Concentration Curls
    20x6
    20x8
    15x10

    I am getting a bulking diet together, I said screw it since its about to be winter. I'll save the cutting for the spring So expect the weights to be going up!!
    It took a week for me to really notice it. Keep with it and see where you're at with it in a week.

  23. Yah guys, my worst experience with it was my first dose and my second worst the second by the third I really started to like it and by the fifth I loved it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah guys, my worst experience with it was my first dose and my second worst the second by the third I really started to like it and by the fifth I loved it.
    Almost exactly the same for me. I still think that's weird as hell but it works. Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Almost exactly the same for me. I still think that's weird as hell but it works. Lol
    It was a nice surprise for all of us.. we didn't see it coming but I am glad it did.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
  5. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in