CreaTrona and Ignite Log (Sponsored)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to thank DreamWeaver and Finaflex for allowing me to log not only CreaTrona but Ignite as well! I received CreaTrona in the mail yesterday and got an XL grey FREAK shirt as well as a Finaflex wristband. I took 2 caps pre-workout last night and 2 caps post-workout last night, just to get things going. I worked out shoulders last night, and did fasted cardio this morning. I am currently on a cut, and have been off of creatine for about 10 weeks now, so I am looking forward to some good strength gains. And, I was informed that I will be getting Ignite in the future, so when that arrived I will start logging that in here as well!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here we go :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Here is the shoulder workout from last night

Shoulder Press
140x10
140x9
140x6

Upright Row
60x11(dumbbells)
60x9
60x7

Lateral Raises
20x12(dumbbells)
30x9
30x7

Shrugs
70x12
70x11
70x11

Nothing too crazy, but I was still sore from my back and bicep workout from the day before. And, I did 15 minutes of fasted cardio on the exercise bike this morning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little early to expect much at that dose ...in about 4 days you should start noticing a pretty big diffence...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Little early to expect much at that dose ...in about 4 days you should start noticing a pretty big diffence...
Oh I know, I was saying not too much weight for me, haha. I took 2 already, will take another 2 some time at work, and 2 more tonight.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Will be back at it tomorrow after work. Busting out some chest and triceps and cardio.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

Incline Chest Press
185x6 (PR)
180x7
170x6

Chest Press
185x7(PR)
180x8
170x10

Close Grip Bench Press
160x7
150x11
140x12

Triceps Pushdown
90x8
70x12
60x14

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Had my chest and tricep workout tonight, did drop sets for the first time, pretty awesome pump.

Incline Chest Press
185x6 (PR)
180x7
170x6

Chest Press
185x7(PR)
180x8
170x10

Close Grip Bench Press
160x7
150x11
140x12

Triceps Pushdown
90x8
70x12
60x14

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, took my last 2 of 6 pills after my workout.
You're inclined are the same as your flat press? Impressive.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Back and Bicep workout

Lat Pulldown
140x9
140x9
140x9

Bent Over Row
140x11
140x9
140x8

Neutral Grip Deadlift
45x10
45x10

Preacher Curl
30x7
25x7
20x12

Curl
25x6
20x8
15x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressions ? Nice to get personal records but we would also like to know how you felt while on ignite, especially since it tends to have and increased effect over the first 4 or 5 workouts...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Impressions ? Nice to get personal records but we would also like to know how you felt while on ignite, especially since it tends to have and increased effect over the first 4 or 5 workouts...
When I recieve ignite I will add it in this log. I'm anxiously awaiting its ar*****.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I recieve ignite I will add it in this log. I'm anxiously awaiting its ar*****.
Yah I remember now ... you are in phase2 of ignite ... I sent Al the list with the preferences today. Hard to keep track with all the promotions going down...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yah I remember now ... you are in phase2 of ignite ... I sent Al the list with the preferences today. Hard to keep track with all the promotions going down...
I can understand that man.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I am noticing that I am getting leaner :) I've got about 40 minutes of cardio to do after work tonight, no weights.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a shoulder workout tonight, and hiit cardio. Not much to report, sort of have a hurt back, so the workout wasn't too crazy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a bit stiff from working core lifts at very low body fat but I find this product seems to help with recovery...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Today is the dreaded leg day after work. But no cardio.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
You ever try chiropractic? A foam roller has been my best friend the last few years also.
Yeah, I actually used to go to a chiropractor when I was younger and covered under my parents insurance. I wish I was still able to go now.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I ended up making my pure rest day today, as my lower back was hurting and I was tired after work and took a nap. I should be hitting leg early tomorrow AM.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually used to go to a chiropractor when I was younger and covered under my parents insurance. I wish I was still able to go now.
Yeah I understand that. Might be worth your while to research lower back rehab exercises. Strengthening it is really all you can do it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rocked today all stiffness was gone by this mornng... fuggin love the recovery...now I don't have to do deads till Monday so I should be well rested for those, I have wheel of death on Saturday though..

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I rocked today all stiffness was gone by this mornng... fuggin love the recovery...now I don't have to do deads till Monday so I should be well rested for those, I have wheel of death on Saturday though..
Nice! And what's the wheel of death?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understand that. Might be worth your while to research lower back rehab exercises. Strengthening it is really all you can do it.
I figured I was going to have to look those up, thanks bud.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Legs was yesterday, nothing too wild as my home gym lacks leg equipment. I plan on getting a leg press attachment soon hopefully.

Leg Extensions
50x13
60x13
60x13

Calf Raises
160x15
160x15
160x15

Squats
160x7
160x6
160x7

And about 40 minutes of cardio to follow this post for today. Chest and tri's tomorrow :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Incline Chest Press
185x8
185x4
175x6

Chest Press
185x10
175x10
165x10

Close Grip Bench Press
150x10
150x10
150x10

Tricep Rope Pushdown
80x10
80x10
80x10

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the bike.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So far so good my bro, Im in to follow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any impressions yet ?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Any impressions yet ?
I feel like my strength is getting up there, stuck at 180 pounds for over a week and I'm trying to make it to about 160. But I'm feeling pretty good man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get feel good thing too, as soon as I dose and it sticks with me for hours... reminds me time for another handfull of pills :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You liking the energy? Gaining any motivation to chuck iron around like a madman!? Ignite 2 is very BA IMO...I only half dose because it literally will keep me charged all day.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
You liking the energy? Gaining any motivation to chuck iron around like a madman!? Ignite 2 is very BA IMO...I only half dose because it literally will keep me charged all day.
I do feel somewhat energized, still waiting on ignite to show up in the mail any day now.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I do feel somewhat energized, still waiting on ignite to show up in the mail any day now.
Oh my bad bro, I was under the impression that you were already in possession. I cant wait till you get Ignite...you're going to love it.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad bro, I was under the impression that you were already in possession. I cant wait till you get Ignite...you're going to love it.
Yeah, you weren't the only one. I'm highly anticipating it bro!! I wasn't sure if I should have threw both names up there but I did it anyways.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...
Nice man! Gets me pumped!! I haven't taken a pre workout in like a year, haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have you down as no preference, you may not have gottien your preference in on time or maybe I fugged up so 50/50 but both flavours are good...