CreaTrona and Ignite Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    Yeah, I actually used to go to a chiropractor when I was younger and covered under my parents insurance. I wish I was still able to go now.
    Yeah I understand that. Might be worth your while to research lower back rehab exercises. Strengthening it is really all you can do it.

2. I rocked today all stiffness was gone by this mornng... fuggin love the recovery...now I don't have to do deads till Monday so I should be well rested for those, I have wheel of death on Saturday though..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I rocked today all stiffness was gone by this mornng... fuggin love the recovery...now I don't have to do deads till Monday so I should be well rested for those, I have wheel of death on Saturday though..
    Nice! And what's the wheel of death?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Yeah I understand that. Might be worth your while to research lower back rehab exercises. Strengthening it is really all you can do it.
    I figured I was going to have to look those up, thanks bud.

5. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

I figured I was going to have to look those up, thanks bud.
    My pleasure man. I seriously injured my back about 6 years ago. Rehab exercises were key to my recovery.

6. Legs was yesterday, nothing too wild as my home gym lacks leg equipment. I plan on getting a leg press attachment soon hopefully.

Leg Extensions
    50x13
    60x13
    60x13

Calf Raises
    160x15
    160x15
    160x15

Squats
    160x7
    160x6
    160x7

And about 40 minutes of cardio to follow this post for today. Chest and tri's tomorrow

7. Incline Chest Press
    185x8
    185x4
    175x6

Chest Press
    185x10
    175x10
    165x10

Close Grip Bench Press
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Tricep Rope Pushdown
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the bike.

8. So far so good my bro, Im in to follow
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

9. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    So far so good my bro, Im in to follow
    Welcome and thanks man!

10. Any impressions yet ?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Any impressions yet ?
    I feel like my strength is getting up there, stuck at 180 pounds for over a week and I'm trying to make it to about 160. But I'm feeling pretty good man.

12. I get feel good thing too, as soon as I dose and it sticks with me for hours... reminds me time for another handfull of pills

13. You liking the energy? Gaining any motivation to chuck iron around like a madman!? Ignite 2 is very BA IMO...I only half dose because it literally will keep me charged all day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

14. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    You liking the energy? Gaining any motivation to chuck iron around like a madman!? Ignite 2 is very BA IMO...I only half dose because it literally will keep me charged all day.
    I do feel somewhat energized, still waiting on ignite to show up in the mail any day now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I do feel somewhat energized, still waiting on ignite to show up in the mail any day now.
    Oh my bad bro, I was under the impression that you were already in possession. I cant wait till you get Ignite...you're going to love it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Oh my bad bro, I was under the impression that you were already in possession. I cant wait till you get Ignite...you're going to love it.
    Yeah, you weren't the only one. I'm highly anticipating it bro!! I wasn't sure if I should have threw both names up there but I did it anyways.

17. The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...
    Nice man! Gets me pumped!! I haven't taken a pre workout in like a year, haha.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The second round of ignite is just waiting for labels before it's sent out so should be going out soon...
    Am I getting watermelon??? Ha.

20. I have you down as no preference, you may not have gottien your preference in on time or maybe I fugged up so 50/50 but both flavours are good...

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I have you down as no preference, you may not have gottien your preference in on time or maybe I fugged up so 50/50 but both flavours are good...
    That's fine by me, I was reading that they were both awesome. So either way, it's awesome!!

22. Back and bicep workout from Monday

Lat Pulldown(Narrow Grip)
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Bent Over Row
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Machine Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

Concentration Curls
    20x10
    20x10

Followed by 20 minutes of HIIT on the exercise bike.

I did 40 minutes of steady paced incline walking on a treadmill today, shoulders and HIIT cardio tomorrow.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    This is why I should be labeling it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

This is why I should be labeling it.
    Haha, definitely man!

25. Al told me that the domestic orders went out yesterday and the rest should going out soon if not yesterday as well...

26. Oh man no PWO for a year!! You are going to feel this one. I would definitely suggest a modified dose maybe half or even a 3rd to start out...Ignite is no joke!

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Oh man no PWO for a year!! You are going to feel this one. I would definitely suggest a modified dose maybe half or even a 3rd to start out...Ignite is no joke!
    Thanks for the advice, I've been taking stim fat burners throughout the year though.

28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I've been taking stim fat burners throughout the year though.
    Good deal bro, in that sense everybody reacts to stims differently. Myself, I dont use them a lot or in high doses because it keeps me up all damn night. For you you may be able to take a heaping scoop of Ignite be be just fine. Either way you will like Ignite it has a lot to offer with Aminosterone and Crea-Trona in the mix.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good deal bro, in that sense everybody reacts to stims differently. Myself, I dont use them a lot or in high doses because it keeps me up all damn night. For you you may be able to take a heaping scoop of Ignite be be just fine. Either way you will like Ignite it has a lot to offer with Aminosterone and Crea-Trona in the mix.
    Yah have to take the stims early in the day. What I have been doing is just one PX on non-workout days when I need a boost and it's been working great and I don't get climatized to it. A bottle lasts forever this way.

30. I'll probably start out with a half scoop. And I usually work out later at night, so hopefully I don't stay up too late into the night.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
  5. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM