Recreating Creatine? Creatrona Log- Rahl ~sponsored

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Sorry for the late update. Been crazy busy this week! Which is good. Haha.

    Tuesdays workout.

    Back

    10 min adjustable runner

    Pull-ups wide:11,8,6,6
    Tbar:90x16,135x16,160x10
    Cable row:150x10,150xsoke bastard stole my machine...
    Bb row:155x12,155x11,165x9
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x9
    DB shrug: 100x12,100x11,100x8 grip failed...
    Bench knee raises:25,25

    That a PR on the DB rows. Really feeling strong. Overall observation also, I'm extremely dry and hard right now which is awesome in a bulk!


  2. Looking good my dude! Keep pushing!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sorry for the late update. Been crazy busy this week! Which is good. Haha.

    Tuesdays workout.

    Back

    10 min adjustable runner

    Pull-ups wide:11,8,6,6
    Tbar:90x16,135x16,160x10
    Cable row:150x10,150xsoke bastard stole my machine...
    Bb row:155x12,155x11,165x9
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x9
    DB shrug: 100x12,100x11,100x8 grip failed...
    Bench knee raises:25,25

    That a PR on the DB rows. Really feeling strong. Overall observation also, I'm extremely dry and hard right now which is awesome in a bulk!
    Yah which is the opposite to creatrine mono... I am harder as well not extremely dry but that stands to reason as I am not trying to be at this stage.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah which is the opposite to creatrine mono... I am harder as well not extremely dry but that stands to reason as I am not trying to be at this stage.
    Absolutely. That's why I mention it. I know a few were asking about bloat well there's your answer! Imagine this and Formastane.... Hmmm

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Absolutely. That's why I mention it. I know a few were asking about bloat well there's your answer! Imagine this and Formastane.... Hmmm
    Any valid AI would be good ... yah. Fug what would Epi-v do ... I like to save the Crea-trona for PCT though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Any valid AI would be good ... yah. Fug what would Epi-v do ... I like to save the Crea-trona for PCT though.
    Haha. Chiseled from granite comes. To mind

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Haha. Chiseled from granite comes. To mind
    Yah I would do it for the last 4 weeks of epi-v then run it through PCT at a higher dose... hey...

  8. Legs/shoulders
    10 min adj runner
    Squat:barx15,185x12,235x10,275 x8,315x3
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x10,110x9
    Leg extension:190x12,190x10,190x8
    Leg curl:190x10,190x7,190x6
    DB Shoulder Press:70x13,70x12,70x8

    From Friday night. Lets are killing me still today. Painted my kitchen today too. Lol. Fun going up and down a ladder 2 days after squats!!!

    Just got word that my gym is closed tomorrow and possibly Tuesday. We're about to get smacked by a hurricane and I'm worried about getting to the gym.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Legs/shoulders
    10 min adj runner
    Squat:barx15,185x12,235x10,275 x8,315x3
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x10,110x9
    Leg extension:190x12,190x10,190x8
    Leg curl:190x10,190x7,190x6
    DB Shoulder Press:70x13,70x12,70x8

    From Friday night. Lets are killing me still today. Painted my kitchen today too. Lol. Fun going up and down a ladder 2 days after squats!!!

    Just got word that my gym is closed tomorrow and possibly Tuesday. We're about to get smacked by a hurricane and I'm worried about getting to the gym.
    Nice numbers hope that you get thru the storm ok.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Nice numbers hope that you get thru the storm ok.
    Thanks man. Me too! We had bad flooding here last year and luckily we came out ok on that one. Hope our luck holds.
    •   
       


  11. might have to canoe to the gym .. hope not. Take care and worry about the gym when you've dealt with the storm... don't sweat stuff before it happens cuz it may not and you went through all the shyte for nothing

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    might have to canoe to the gym .. hope not. Take care and worry about the gym when you've dealt with the storm... don't sweat stuff before it happens cuz it may not and you went through all the shyte for nothing
    Well the gym is close ld or you know I would swim over for a good warmup. Lol.

  13. Gym reopens at noon!!

    Oh and we're fine here. Not too bad for us.

  14. Good hope this is almost over for most...

  15. Ok so I missed Mondays workout but got in Tuesday. No lifting last night due to Halloween. The kids need their time!

    Took a buddy of mine with me. Hope he comes back! Lol. I think I may have kicked his ass.

    Back bi

    10 min elliptical

    Pull-up:12,8,6
    Bb row:135x16,155x10,155x10
    T bar:135x16,160x8,160x10
    DB shrug:100x11,100x9,100x7 almost dropped that thing sweating. Lol
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x8
    Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x21,37.5x20
    Hammer curl:40x8,40x7,40x6
    Bench knee raise:35,30
    Cable row:150x7,150x8

    Great pump. Had wings after this one. I do love that feeling.

    Extended rest day today. Back at it tomorrow. I haven't slept for **** all week.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ok so I missed Mondays workout but got in Tuesday. No lifting last night due to Halloween. The kids need their time!

    Took a buddy of mine with me. Hope he comes back! Lol. I think I may have kicked his ass.

    Back bi

    10 min elliptical

    Pull-up:12,8,6
    Bb row:135x16,155x10,155x10
    T bar:135x16,160x8,160x10
    DB shrug:100x11,100x9,100x7 almost dropped that thing sweating. Lol
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x8
    Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x21,37.5x20
    Hammer curl:40x8,40x7,40x6
    Bench knee raise:35,30
    Cable row:150x7,150x8

    Great pump. Had wings after this one. I do love that feeling.

    Extended rest day today. Back at it tomorrow. I haven't slept for **** all week.
    That's what's great about these supps they will make up for the lack of rest, you have to get rested sooner or later but they help let you slide for a bit. We have to remember that the energy and power we are getting from this is artificial and you could really run yourself down if you don't get your rest. It gives you the ability to do things you normally wouldn't. Just tray working out with it for a week then do a workout wiithout it and you will see a big difference. Then you know how much it is doing for you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    That's what's great about these supps they will make up for the lack of rest, you have to get rested sooner or later but they help let you slide for a bit. We have to remember that the energy and power we are getting from this is artificial and you could really run yourself down if you don't get your rest. It gives you the ability to do things you normally wouldn't. Just tray working out with it for a week then do a workout wiithout it and you will see a big difference. Then you know how much it is doing for you.
    Absolutely man. My recovery is way better than it has any right to be and I know it. Will be adding in some need2sleep to get my sleep back on schedule. I have a bottle here so that's what I'll use. No doubt though, these supps are dragging me through right now. And my weights are still moving up!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Absolutely man. My recovery is way better than it has any right to be and I know it. Will be adding in some need2sleep to get my sleep back on schedule. I have a bottle here so that's what I'll use. No doubt though, these supps are dragging me through right now. And my weights are still moving up!
    Yah I G8 the night before workouts... 3 times a week..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I G8 the night before workouts... 3 times a week..
    Are their any plans to cap that? I hate drinking things before bed.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Are their any plans to cap that? I hate drinking things before bed.
    Not that I know of, i don't use much water it mixes really easy...

  21. Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.


  22. Had a weird workout tonight due to the off days from the storm but I got a Squar PR so I'm happy as hell!!

    Legs/chest

    10 min elliptical

    Squats:barx15,135x12,225x12,27 5x9,315x5 PR mutha!!!
    BB Bench:barx15,135x15,225x6,225x 6
    Pec dec:160x12,160x9,160x
    8
    Db shoulder press:70x7,70x

    Those squats were slow and deep. No half squats here.

  23. Weighed in at 189 today. Only 6lbs off of last years peak weight. Seems creatrona is helping me put on some size much faster than usual. Strength gains are STILL coming also.

    Chest

    10 min elliptical warmup

    Bb bench: barx15,135x15,225x8,245x4
    Pec dec:160x15,175x12,175x8
    Incline DB press: 75x8,75x8,75x6
    Skull crusher:90x10,90x7,90x7
    Tri rope press:140x9,140x7,140x5

  24. I never think of Creatine and mass gain I just want a better workout from it and if I make gains great. This seems to really enhance that side of things.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I never think of Creatine and mass gain I just want a better workout from it and if I make gains great. This seems to really enhance that side of things.
    I'm the same. No expectation of mass gain in here but I'm pleasantly surprised.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm the same. No expectation of mass gain in here but I'm pleasantly surprised.
    Yah I am pleasantly surprised with all of our products right now ... hidden gems all over the place...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I am pleasantly surprised with all of our products right now ... hidden gems all over the place...
    You guys have definitely hit some out if the park lately man.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    You guys have definitely hit some out if the park lately man.
    Some perks are very good product design but others are pleasant surprises .. sometimes you just get lucky...

  29. Last night was back and biceps

    Back bi

    Elliptical warmup:10 min

    Pull-ups wide:12,8,7
    Barbell row:135x15,155x12,155x10
    Tbar:135x15,180x10,180x8
    DB shrug:95x13,100x12,100x8
    Db Hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x7
    Cable row:150x10,150x6,150x7
    Camber curl:80x9,90x5
    Bench knee raise:35,25

    Solid workout. Skipped the face pulls this week due to some nagging shoulder pain. Trying to pin point the cause. Those t bars felt good. Might be going up again next week.
    Got very little sleep last night though so I'm sore as hell today.

  30. For those that don't know big fuggin news here!!! Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another OstaRX log. RAHL (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:25 AM
  3. Coug42's "Drive to Survive" Log (AN Sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
  4. Xtend/Shock Therapy/Creatine Gluconate Log
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in