Finaflex ignites my endurance (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I knew I wasn't crazy... well I am but not this way ...
    Yeah let's not get carried away there... Lol


  2. Sounds like the GF is liking the Aminosterone!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Sounds like the GF is liking the Aminosterone!
    Yeah bro
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Yah just DAA drives me nuts in the libido department add in aminosterone .. badda bing. I am sort of scared to see what happens when we gat the aminosterone in pill form and we are taking it every day. On top of that the girls I am training are developing nicely and they where those tight spandex pants. I'm in Fuggin hell the wife is coming back home today though ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah just DAA drives me nuts in the libido department add in aminosterone .. badda bing. I am sort of scared to see what happens when we gat the aminosterone in pill form and we are taking it every day. On top of that the girls I am training are developing nicely and they where those tight spandex pants. I'm in Fuggin hell the wife is coming back home today though ..
    I'm fuggin pumped for Aminosterone to be released...game changer!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    I'm fuggin pumped for Aminosterone to be released...game changer!!
    I'm really looking forward to that one myself.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah just DAA drives me nuts in the libido department add in aminosterone .. badda bing. I am sort of scared to see what happens when we gat the aminosterone in pill form and we are taking it every day. On top of that the girls I am training are developing nicely and they where those tight spandex pants. I'm in Fuggin hell the wife is coming back home today though ..
    Chicks in tights while I am on ignite 2... Makes me wild
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Yeah bro
    he he

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Chicks in tights while I am on ignite 2... Makes me wild
    Tell me about it .. I am old enough to show some restraint but fug!!! This morning was madness, the lady I am training is around my age and man is she developing nicely...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm fuggin pumped for Aminosterone to be released...game changer!!
    Yah pumped and a little scared... I may have to tell my wife to have her game face on
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Tell me about it .. I am old enough to show some restraint but fug!!! This morning was madness, the lady I am training is around my age and man is she developing nicely...
    As.long as we eat dinner at home, there is nothing wrong with admiring Gods creations

    Seriously. Upped my DB press to 90lbs, 8 reps 3 sets. Big change from 27.5kg.
    Endurance is getting better, feelin smooth man
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Haha I like it ..awesome numbers!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    As.long as we eat dinner at home, there is nothing wrong with admiring Gods creations

    Seriously. Upped my DB press to 90lbs, 8 reps 3 sets. Big change from 27.5kg.
    Endurance is getting better, feelin smooth man
    Lol. My thoughts exactly.

    Nice reps man.

  14. Yah that's a big increase there...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Left me puzzled...

    I just threw the 27.5s around for fun...maybe its the aggression comin out now...like a raging bull
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Left me puzzled...

    I just threw the 27.5s around for fun...maybe its the aggression comin out now...like a raging bull
    Gym in morning.
    Will update. Start nee program
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Awesome bro, glad you're enjoying the Ignite. The longer you're n the better it gets! Its a swirling cocktail of Crea-Trona, Aminosterone add a stim and beta-alanine...forget about it! Ignite delivers.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome bro, glad you're enjoying the Ignite. The longer you're n the better it gets! Its a swirling cocktail of Crea-Trona, Aminosterone add a stim and beta-alanine...forget about it! Ignite delivers.
    Ok well workout:
    Back squat 5x3
    120x5x3
    SS
    Db press
    35kg x 5 x 5

    DB Drop lunge 8x4 @30kg
    SS
    Seated shoulder press 8x4 x 50kg

    Finisher
    90yard 100kg sled push x 4
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Fug I went and done it.. I got my package and 3 jugs of the new ignite... One thing I could not do with the old is take rounded scoop as it tended to make me a bit queezy but I knew I could get away with it with the new... Man!!! wholy fug what a freakin workout. 5 sets of 5 push press 165 with about 45 seconds to a minute rest in between to start... I did only get 4 on the last 2 sets but I was struggling with 155 last week. This was badda bing!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Fug I went and done it.. I got my package and 3 jugs of the new ignite... One thing I could not do with the old is take rounded scoop as it tended to make me a bit queezy but I knew I could get away with it with the new... Man!!! wholy fug what a freakin workout. 5 sets of 5 push press 165 with about 45 seconds to a minute rest in between to start... I did only get 4 on the last 2 sets but I was struggling with 155 last week. This was badda bing!!
    Tearin the fug up Doug.
    Lovin this ish'
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. DW is the Ignite Master LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Did another rounded scoop today not quite as much but man did the intensity ever go up ... whew....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. tell me bout it bro... 1 heaped scoop is JIZZ...

    Some mailman bloke today decided to drop me a FINAFLEX pressie with 9 goodies

    BIG CHEERIN guys...

    2x PCT Black
    4xpure test
    1x FREAK t-shirt ( I have 2 now ).

    Yesterdays workout:

    snatch grip deadlifts off podium (5x5)
    @80kg-need to work on mobility in the thoracic for heavier movements (very tight).
    SuperSet
    BB Bench Press (5x5) @ 90kg

    keg lifts x20 (pick up, throw on left shoulder, squat, deadlift back up, throw on right shoulder) x 35kg x 4 sets

    Heavy 140kg sled drag 20m x4
    SS
    Sled push 100kg 20m x4

    Leaning backwards drag-heavy- 250kg x 20m x 2

    TUESDAY CRICKET TRAINING-skills based with burpee sprints x 20 x 15m at the end. smoked it. smashed em.
    40yard dash is low 4s so im pretty happy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Very nice

  25. Ah so it's arriving over seas good....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:37 AM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. Where did all my endurance go???
    By DAdams91982 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in