appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm posting from my phone so it might be a little hard sometimes to post and I'm keep em short and to the point.

I'm running the one by appnut 90mg aday for three weeks then andromass at 6 caps for a bottle then the one for the last 2 or three weeks to tighten every thing up so ten weeks or about 11 also during my andromass I will take 5mg superdrol prewo like my Sprint days mostly .
Today I startd am and stood the one it has been three weeks.
Some notes so far ~15lbs of weight gain , I'm leaner and much harder sOooooooo much so you can see it throughout .I have lost a lot of hair I almost was about to quit the cycle the first week or second week because of how much hair l was losing but it's slowd down, other than the hair and my aggression I've only had great results altar. I will try for pics of me right now tonight and after pics as well . Mega mega strength I set PRs on dead life and squat backend toback .

Ok quik workout layout , I do 20 rep squat 2-3x on top on my 5x5 evey week , 5x5is more important.
These and my lifts
weighted dips, weighted pullups ,squat ,deadlift, bench , barbell row and standing military press plus I do a lot more but these and the lifts I track and stive for more reps and weight. Well I'm in and I'm update after gym tonight . GET THAT MONEY!

Support sups

Superdrol 2.5-5mg prewo some times...

Virgin coconut oil 1g
Organic flax oil 2g
Cycle assist 5caps
Sesamin 1g
All this right before bed

I have moved to 8 caps aday now and will for atleast 6 weeks

pre pics not the day be for my cycle but very close to

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
My pct will be
cycle assist
torem
sustain alpha topical
clen if I need it I think not and just recover I will judge it wisely tho my health is most important.
Xfactor
and all uspowders bulks like
supersapnoins,
super cissus rx,
focus dirt ,
1 carboxy
l carnitine l tartrate

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Alright I've been feeling great allday swole and feel strong . My first wo was moving man stones carring them across a pit and stacking them , I made it up I call it moving weight . I was extremely strong I PR I picks up one of the bigger stones it was very heavy... And I time my self I PR in time aswell at 38 mins!

My second wo was stairs one leg bounding up them . I have a 4 storie stair set in tumwater Washington that I Sprint/ bound up 5 times as fats as I can I didn't PR but I just started back doing this so 8 mins is slow and I was having disrythmia so I felt like I was taking it easy. Next time I will PR

Just to clear it up Wats happing

I've just finishd 18 days one the one (alil short of three weeks )
I just started andromass 6 caps a day
I will use microdrol at 2.5 and 5 mg prewo when I felt like ( superdrol clone )
After andromass I'm take the one again because I really like the effect it has on me but I'm not sure cuz of hair loss . I might buy and antiandrogen cream and see how that helps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVED the one. I joined AppNut right when it was taken off the market but I still had a few bottles from a friend. Great results, especially with AM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll sub as well.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 overall
Day 2 andromass.

Workout

Deficit snatch grip deadlift
135. 3*8 focus on fourm and pinching my back working on width
Wide grip deadlift
225. 2*15
315x5
365x5
Deficit deadlift
135*15

Bench press fourm work
115. 2x15 I try to make my fists touch while griping the bar as tight as I can
135 3x10
Fascia stretching while resting

Libido is up and actuly its really good I feel good .
I'm alot! More vascular
I'm softer looking. But fuller and pumped

The only thing I'm worried about is nipple iritation so ill keep it in the back of my mind.

I have some chest acne but its small
Sleep was ****y last night

I'm going to ellensburg wa to work for a week so I won't gave a gym but I wil have pullup bar and perfect pushup! To get swole off and a **** ton of all organic beef , its my stepdads farm...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Just ate dinner I made green beans with butter and garlic cloves smashd , organic wild rice with a 7oz thin cut ribeye steak and 50 oz~ whole milk mmmmmmm havnt hit the scale I'm trying to wait untill a week then see my weight , weight is not important
Goals on this cycle

Power ,Strength
Endurance, stamina
Fat loss or no change in bdy fat.../ I'm already lean and I'm basicly lean bulking because of my bdy type 85% meso 15% ecto
Size
Scale weight
I just want weight moved and times beat Wat ever weight I am when I'm the strongest and fastest then that's that

I'm eating more but not stuffing my self I've increased my groceries by 70$ ~ because this way when I'm off I don't have to try and eat a cow to keep gains.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 overall
Day 3 andromass 8 caps

Just rode 17.4 miles as fast as I could it took me 82 mins it the first time I did this distance for time it was longer than a normal Sprint on my bike that I would like...
I feel awesome my leg are still pumpd! I was in a state of bliss on the edge of exhaustion I felt like my legs were concrete pillers and every pump of my leg fill it with more concrete up to the point that I passed out for a second then slowdown down but **** it was ****ing intense!!!!

Ok heres Wat I just ate for post wo meal untill later when I go to my dads for dinner

1 organic egg fried with organic tillimook cheese .25 cup shred on top
1 slice daves killer bread ,sprouted wheat bread
15 liver pills

30g pure casein powder
2 cups whole milk
10g bcaa
1cup water
Blender bottle wala!h

Not to blahhh on but my girlfriend did leave at the start of my cycle so this log and the cycle will help me get the strongest and fastest most healthy I've been.

I feel great I feel...... Normal ... Yah but when I touch the weights something happens my arms swell and I stand taller and just have a channel of aggression that let's me just keep driving or my strength in the gym has been top notch not from the andromass alone. I feel like my body has shifted gear and a whole new growth surge is coming!

Also libido good!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Happy to hear you already seem to be in the zone.
I don't want to say to much about andromass yet , but the one makes me feel like Paul Bunyon big strong and ready to kill. It makes my heart beat hard all day. But all that's gone now just smooth mountain of power inside me ......

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 overall
Day 4 andromass 8 caps

Workout

Hill Sprints
The sprint is 1/2 mile up 7th and Barnes in Tumwater, Washington .it is a 7/10 hill steepness to me go on Google maps to get the elevation its big!
I have a 1/2 mile section I sprint up
3 times.
I used to run here a lot now I'm just getting back to it so I timed my last sprint 2:52 mins
I don't have old time to compare but i know its slower

Mega intense pumps and power I keept driving all the way to to finish , I'm more sore than when I squat at the gym I love it!
Springs have always gave my the best results . Intensity is directly proportional to results.
Weight sled pulls
20 rep squats
Sprinting hills
Bounding stairs
Clean pulls
Are most intense exercises I know/done

Feeling great allday even tho I'm dealing with the last of the break up of me and my girl... Libido is great really great!

Day22 over all
Day 5 andromass

Rest day

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to say to much about andromass yet , but the one makes me feel like Paul Bunyon big strong and ready to kill. It makes my heart beat hard all day. But all that's gone now just smooth mountain of power inside me ......
It is certainly the alpha one, AM isn't that bold in 4 days.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 overall
Day 6 andromass

I got rock moving
Hill sprints and possibly the gym later aT my house or at anytime

Lol my hills are in the city the big one is the other one is in a park

I skimpt on them today tomarrow, I just went got squats in.

Workout
I was draging ass so I took one scoop craze had great workout

Squat

Bar x10
135x10
225x5
315x5
385x5
455 x1 controld negitive

315x8
335x5
355x5

Felt strong can't wait to get a spoter and really get some weight moving

Still feeling great kinda lazy today but stong still around 207 havnt gain ent weight the first week at 8 caps . It's ok because I'm continued to make strength and speed gains and mirror changes. Sorry about the pics I try today but there ****y I need to get some ones I have that are very close. I think the one is way stronger than andromass but I'll have a more acurate comparison after 4 weeks dam I have soo long to go.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always jealous of guys with easy access to hills for hill sprints. I love the city, but alot of natural conditioning elements don't exist around here =/

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 overall
Day 7 andromass 8 caps

Going to get that money!
Lol like when u work out your making money or gettin money or getting sore ...

Workout
Moving weight (man stones)
2 sets in 70 mins .
35 min back to back this in a PR , ultimate PR is 2 sets in 50 mins

Tenino park hill full hill( I need a timer)
3 times
Half hill 2 times

Gym workout

Military press
75x12
95x10
95x10
115x5

Weighted dips
15 bdy weight
10 bdy weight
5 with 50lbs
5 with 60lbs
5 with 70lbs
5 with 100lbs

Tyrd and sore.....

I got some free trenazone so I'm going to use it aswell and drop the superdrol .
How should I use trenazone I just want strength speed size and fat loss ?
I got that money today bby Yeahhh

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I moved to 10 caps I'm keep it like this for a week or two see Wats up with it.
I'm am sooorrrreeeee. I think today my be a rest day Idk yet many some bike riding

Day 25 overall
Day 8 andromass

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Andromass day 9
Day 26 overall.

Workout
Total gym

Back
Delts
Arm pullovers
Chest flys

Great strength and pump. Feeling good growing and growing and my libido is excellent.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Glad things are going steady.
What do u think about me taking a dry compound to jump start me into 7-8 weeks of andromass.
What I gained leading into my growth phase of andromass.
Strength
Size
~9 lean lbs

I came into andromass lifting more , weighing more and ready for wet growth .
I plan to get back on the one my last few weeks to flip the page in my bodys performance

Day 27 over all
Day 10 andromass
Another rest day its cool I got work .coming a lot I really want to maximize taking 10 caps worth . So will see where my recovery speed is at.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do u think about me taking a dry compound to jump start me into 7-8 weeks of andromass.
What I gained leading into my growth phase of andromass.
Strength
Size
~9 lean lbs

I came into andromass lifting more , weighing more and ready for wet growth .
I plan to get back on the one my last few weeks to flip the page in my bodys performance

Day 27 over all
Day 10 andromass
Another rest day its cool I got work .coming a lot I really want to maximize taking 10 caps worth . So will see where my recovery speed is at.
To be honest, I dont know if it is necessary.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I dont know if it is necessary.
The last three weeks would be the one solo but ill see I feel good and am getting big . I will tighten up my diet and intensity the last 4 weeks first then see where I'm at . I like my hair and I don't want to be bald its not in my family

Day 28
Andromass 10 caps
Workout
Stairs two feet bounding
8 times
1 Time. Left foot lunge all the way up
1 time left foot only

Workout later at gym
Squat
Bar 15x
135x12
225x5
315x5
365x5
365x3
385x1
405x1
Feelinggreat except...... i have some rage. Its controld but **** irritability is high im going to hit the weights again to mellow me out and then sleep .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM should be kicking it right about now! how are your gains so far?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 rest
I had work dug ditches allday with a shovle really botherd my bad im really sore... feeks good tho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still hate the day AppNut took The One off the market.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Any bloat?
No not really man 6caps makes me feel normal 10 caps androgen bliss but i did soften up when i switchd to andromass from the one

i still hate the day AppNut took The One off the market.
Dplex man more pills and more mg per pill

Day 30

I moved ~ 40 wheele barrow loads and raked allday ten hours. I love real work yard work allday mmmm i got money bby sore ass ****
Im prly going to hit the gym later to

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Going to move more dirt... and try for gym later

No gym rest

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day. 32

Work ditch diggin got my money. Alll in my back. And shoulders.

Gym

Deadlift

135X10
225X8
315X5
335X1
355X1
375X1

315X5
135X10

Weighted dips

Bdy weight 14
With 50lb db x 8
With 100lbdbx5

Bdy weight 15

More tomarro kinda half way update dam sooo long to go

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Man, you got drive being able to bang out deadlifts after a day of digging ditches!
Trust me man it was killin me my back really so i didnt go to work today im goining to ocean shores to play and run on the beach and be with my girl aday and night

Day 33
Workout
Total gym
Back
Abs pecs and rear delts

Pull ups wide palms facing

5 wide lat pulls palms facing and away.
Felling good need to gym more and work less lol i wish!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Rest just been working sooooo much and still getting a total gym workout befor bed but that dosnt make great gains in size. Just strength and flexibility

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Squat

135X15
225X20
315X5
335X5
365X5

Dips

With 50lbdb
2X5

Tbar row

4X10

Im sooo glad i have a Tbar now. My back will be huuuuugggeee

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Pushups
20 down
16 all the way to 1

Shake weight. Hell yah it works for your arms!

Today is a rest day but im going ti hit the gym today later . Im just packin in the food.
Started on monday 12 caps aday. Feel badass!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killer job on those squats.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys im still trying to get the befor pics on here well off of my laptop but i need to buy a new power cable.....
Enyways i have befor pics and there good. Right now i m without words for my change in strength and fatloss i cleand my diet up like i said and im still ganing and the fat keeps disappearing!

I just took 20mcg clen and am about to sprint 17.4 miles on my bike last time was 82min .. be back later with that PR !

Dam!!!!! 80 mins dam i was going hard and only two mins faster on 17.4 miles. PR!!!! Still dam idk how much faster i can get cuz the pump is so intense. Later i plan to deadlift and tbar row. And i will find my mid cycle max lift numbers for
Deadlift
Squat
Bench
Military
Weighted dips
Bb row
Weighted Pullups

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
More ditch digging and landscaping at my dads. It's a great workout a moved about 40 will barrel loads. these are pipe and electrical wire ditches. starting Monday I will go back down to 10 caps a day until I run out then I might just go on test 400 milligrams a week with EQ 400-600mg for 12 weeks andromass is nice but the reak thing for 12 weeks will really set me up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow...a The ONE log. Granted I have been away from the forums for a very long time, but I haven't seen one of these in quite some time. Personally, I love the stuff. Being a former AN rep I ran it a few times and was never disappointed. I will continue to follow along from here on out.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...a The ONE log. Granted I have been away from the forums for a very long time, but I haven't seen one of these in quite some time. Personally, I love the stuff. Being a former AN rep I ran it a few times and was never disappointed. I will continue to follow along from here on out.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Sean! Hope all is well my friend.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Well i started on the one i plan to finish on the one. Too just have to get there hahaha

Ok just more digging today light tho. Tomarro big update and gym workout